New Car

Story Info
Christening old friend's new car.
1k words
3.48
16.6k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers

Jasmine and I walked out of the restaurant laughing.

Jasmine: I got a new car.

Me: You got rid of the Subaru?

Jasmine holding up the keys: Yeah, with my mother-in-law living with us and busing around the kids I needed something bigger. It's a Volvo. It's nice.

Me: Better than the Subaru?

Jasmine, laughs: I hated the Subaru.

Me, reaching for the keys: Let me see it.

She hands them to me as we walk over. I unlock and look in: Spacious. You could take a nap in here. (We laugh.) How does she handle?

Jasmine: She's good. I like it.

Me: Can I take it for a quick spin.

Jasmine: Do you have time?

Me, glancing at my watch and smiling: It'll be fine.

Jasmine: Okay.

I climb in the driver seat as Jasmine climbs in on the passenger side. I take the opportunity to check out her legs feeling myself get stiff.

I start the car and put the SUV into reverse. The Volvo pulls out of the spot smoothly. I put the car in drive and proceed out of the parking lot.

Me: This is nice. How much?

Jasmine: 43

Me: Not bad.

I head straight down the road toward where our old office was.

Me: They leased out the old space. It is a corporate office of some bank now.

Jasmine: Cool.

Me: There is our old spot. You want me to pull over there?

Jasmine: You are so bad.

Me: Well you did wear a dress...

I place my hand on her thigh pushing up her hem slightly.

Jasmine: I wondered when you were going to say something about that.

Her eye twinkles as her mischievous grin grows.

I turn into the parking lot we use to park in after work and head towards the shaded spot.

Jasmine: We can't. You have to go to work and I have to go home.

Me: Just for a minute?

Jasmine (grinning and biting her lip): Just for a minute?

I park the car, leaving it running.

Me (winking): Yeah just a minute.

I lean over as she leans towards me, our lips kissing. As soon as contact was made she grabs me pulling me toward her. My hand slides further up her thigh and my other hand grabs her hip. She pushes herself towards me pulling closer to me over the center console.

Me (breaking our kiss): Let's see how big the back is.

Jasmine, her breathe ragged, moans in assent and climbs over the center console and into the back. I take off my suit jacket and climb back following her.

Wasting no time she immediately climbs onto my lap kissing me. My hands grab her ass pulling her onto me further. Her double D's are squeezed against me.

My cock strains against my pants.

My hands move up her sides finding their way to her breast. She moans into my mouth.

Jasmine: I dream of this.

Me: Me too.

One of my hands rubs her nipple through her dress while the other returns to her thigh pushing up her dress on its way to her panties.

She grinds against me.

Me: You are going to get my pants wet.

Jasmine: Sorry. (She continues to grind.)

Me: Let me help.

I kiss her deeply and then move her off my lap. I reach down to undo my belt but she is already reaching for my zipper. As I undo my button she reaches into my boxers and grabbing my dick.

Jasmine: I missed this...

She begins to stroke me.

I pull down my pants and she lets go for a moment. As soon as my pants are down I lean back and she bends over to suck me into her mouth.

Me, through my groan: I missed your mouth.

My left hand rests on her head as she bobs and suck while my right reaches around her to fondle her breast.

Without removing her mouth she climbs up, placing her knees on the seat. My right hand pulls her dress up and I put my hand on her panty covered ass and squeeze.

Me: That's so good...

I pull her panties down her thighs and run my hand on to her dripping pussy.

She shivers and pulls her mouth off of me to moan.

Me: Come here.

I pull her up and kiss her. She scoots closer to me.

Me: Get on.

Jasmine: Please...

She straddles me and proceeds to lower herself onto my cock. My hands are on her hips beneath her dress, as I make sure she doesn't go to fast, making sure to enjoy every inch as she slides down.

Jasmine (pleading): Please...

I pull her down filling her.

Jasmine: Thank you. I needed this so bad.

She rocks her hips as she hugs herself to me.

Jasmine: So good, so good...

Me: You feel amazing.

I push into her as she rocks against me. I hear her breath quicken and then she cums.

Her body shudders as she pauses for a moment with me buried deeply within her.

Jasmine: That was amazing!

Me: More?

Jasmine: You can't come in me.

Me: Okay.

I rotate us and lie her down and climb on top of her. I pound into her my only regret that we don't have time to take off her dress and let me fuck her tits.

Jasmine, moans rapidly as she builds to another climax. She shudders against me again as I continue to seesaw into her.

Me: I am going to cum. Where?

Jasmine: My mouth.

She pushes against me and as I sit back she climbs back onto her knees lifting her ass into the air. She gobbles me up while I put my finger into her dripping pussy.

As she continues to suck and bob I push up to meet here. My hands move to the back of her head, helping to guide her in a primal way.

Me: Here I cum.

My back arches and she intensifies her sucking as my cock sputters. She keeps sucking until I sit back and take my hands off of her head. She swallows down my seed, as I catch my breathe.

Jasmine: I need to go.

Me, looking at my watch: Me too.

We get ourselves adjusted and climb back into the front.

Me, as we pull away, resting my hand on her thigh: That was great. Thank you.

Jasmine: Thank you. I needed that so bad.

Me: So, can you do lunch again next week?

Jasmine, grinning: Maybe.

dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers