New Car

Story Info
The sisters make a good deal on a new car.
1.3k words
4.1
7.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm afternoon when the sisters walked into dealership. Jade was buying a new car, and Zoey had come along to help her choose. They were excited and feeling frisky.

The dealership was one of the newer ones in town, with a large selection. They entered through the glass doors and paused to look at a bright red sports car in the showroom.

"You ladies like it?" came a voice. They looked up at the salesman. He had brown hair and a wide smile. He was dressed in business clothes, but due to the heat he had his tie loose and his sleeves partly rolled up, showing his forearms.

"It looks fast," Zoey said.

"Oh, it is. Do you want to ride in it?" he asked.

Zoey grinned, but Jade said, "I think I'm looking for an SUV."

"Sure," he said, "what did you have in mind?"

"I don't know, I just wanted to look around."

"Well come with me," he said, leading them out the side door.

They followed him to the side lot, where dozens of SUV's were parked in rows, different colors, all shiny and polished. The sisters examined several compact and mid-size models, sat in the driver's seats, looked in the cargo areas. The salesman pointed out features here and there, but mostly let them browse. While they did, he admired Zoey's dark hair, and the way her curves filled out her black tank top and cutoff shorts. They were both dressed for the heat, but a faint sheen of perspiration was overtaking all of them.

"What do you think?" he asked after they had seen a few.

"They're ok," Jade said, "but I wanted something bigger."

The salesman grinned. "Is that so? I think I have what you need."

He led them farther down the row, to a large, dark grey SUV. It was clearly top of the line, with lots of extras. It had a high step to the driver's door, and Jade had to stretch to reach the grab handle and pull herself in. Her cropped t-shirt tightened across her chest as she did, and the salesman's cock stirred as he noted the outline of her bust and the clear imprint of a barbell through her nipple.

When Jade was settled in the seat, he showed her some of the gadgets, and the size. He said, "It's got three rows of seats, and the back ones fold down to make the cargo area larger. Plenty of room, for whatever you want to do. Do you want to take it for a test drive?"

"Sure," she said.

The salesman handed her the key, then walked Zoey around to the other side and opened the door for her, watching her ass as she climbed in, then he got in back. Jade started the SUV and pulled out of the lot. She made a few turns, then the salesman directed her down a road that led out of town. "This is our test drive course," he said.

They followed the winding road, quickly leaving most of the traffic behind. Jade was clearly enjoying herself, and Zoey was playing with the entertainment center. The salesman watched them both, admiring their beauty and easy sexiness. He sensed they usually got what they wanted, and he didn't think he would mind giving it to them.

A few miles out of town, Jade glanced at Zoey and asked, "Do you want to drive?" Zoey grinned. Jade turned into a parking lot; the sisters got out and poked around the vehicle some more. Then Zoey climbed into the driver's seat, and Jade got in the back with the salesman. "It is a big back seat," she observed. Then, "I like it. I bet it costs a lot."

"It's the newest model, with all the features," he said. "How are you going to pay for it?"

Jade slid to the middle of the seat, inside the salesman's arm that he had stretched out along the seatback. "What will you take?"

The salesman looked down at her. "I think we could work something out."

Jade leaned up to nuzzle his ear and placed her hand on his crotch. The bump--which she had noticed when she sensed him staring at her tits--was firm, and large. She reached down to unbuckle his belt and loosen his slacks. He raised up enough to slide them and his shorts down, freeing his cock. It was straight and thick, the balls heavy, and Jade's eyes widened with delight. She slid her hand down to grasp the shaft, how solid it felt. She bent over, cupping his balls with one hand, and slid her mouth over his cock. It was soft and warm, and she started sucking him eagerly. He leaned his head back on the headrest, one hand lightly on her back, his mind swirling.

In the driver's seat, Zoey was trying to concentrate on the road, but she kept looking at the back of her sister's head as it bobbed up and down. She had to remind herself not to speed as the excitement increased.

The cock was so satisfying to Jade, with a pulsing hardness and an earthy scent. She could feel it strain and quiver when she took it all the way in, the tip easily hitting the back of her throat, where it seemed to swell even more. But she never gagged. She kept up her rhythm, sometimes taking it out of her mouth to run her tongue down the side of the shaft. Then she bent lower, raising his balls and sucking them into her mouth. She kept rubbing his shaft in her other hand, the sensations flowing back and forth through him. The lapping tongue on his balls, the hands squeezing and stroking on his cock, in no time he was twitching with building spasms. Jade sensed it and smoothly switched position, sliding her mouth firmly and fully down his cock, squeezing his balls as he grabbed the back of her head and erupted long, thick spurts down her throat. She sucked down the hot, musky cum greedily, licking him clean, finally pulling herself off him with a pop.

Neither had noticed that Zoey had stopped the SUV in a secluded turnout and was now at the back side door. She climbed in, pushing them both over so that the salesman was in the middle of the seat. She pulled off her shorts, tank top, and bra, and straddled the salesman, Jade now leaning by his side, twirling his hair. The sisters loved to watch each other fuck. Zoey kissed him, then grabbed the back of his head and buried his face in her ample boobs, smooshing them together as if to suffocate him. He wrapped his arms around her, grabbing her hair in back, nuzzling and kissing the soft cleavage.

Zoey positioned her smooth, hairless pussy above his still-hard cock and lowered herself. Her slit was gushing wet, and she took him easily, feeling how he stretched and filled her. She reached out to each side and took hold of the grab handles in the ceiling and began riding him, up and down, with long, fast strokes. Jade, next to him, reached her hand down the front of her shorts and started rubbing her pussy in time to her sister.

Zoey rode like she was bucking on a bull. With each stroke, he seemed to reach deeper and deeper into her, and in no time she felt him erupt again, flooding her with his seed like he had her sister. The release triggered hers, and her pussy tightened, clamping down on him as the waves passed through her and she screamed with pleasure. Jade was reaching her own climax, rubbing her clit furiously, her head buried in the salesman's shoulder. The SUV was rocking and bouncing with the energy of their triple orgasm.

Jade got back in front and drove around some more in the not-quite-new SUV, a still-naked Zoey sitting on the salesman's lap, making out with him. Zoey reluctantly pulled on her clothes as they neared the dealership. Inside, the salesman filled out some paperwork, then handed Jade the keys. "Bring it in for regular maintenance checkups," he said with a wink, and, to Zoey, "and when you want a new car, be sure to come see me."