New Changes Ch. 02

Story Info
The app is the center of attention at the party with friends.
4.6k words
4.67
11.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the discovery of the amazing new app Steph and my lives have had some amazing changes. Quite regularly we would change each other or improve some aspects of each other before usually ending up in a wild night of crazy sex. Our friends have came over again since and all took in the effects of the app. The night we were all together again they had commented on how hot it was using the app the last time. So we got it out and they all went through and made some changes to their spouses. Every guy was almost as if they were from underwear ads. The women were all changed to have a bigger bust, curvier ass and thinner if needed. The spouse was the one that made the changes to their own opposite. Although the night didn't last long from what Steph and I had heard after the get together there was some wild sex at each and everyone of their places.

As my birthday made it's way closer Steph asked what I thought about having a party at our place. My birthday fell on October 30, one day before Halloween. Steph suggested that maybe we do a costume theme as well to have a bit of fun. I thought that it was a great idea. We let all our friends know and they all said they would be there. I was really looking forward to the weekend of the party, I could not really keep my mind on anything else. I had a sneaky suspicion that it wasn't just going to be a regular party.

Finally Friday rolled around and Steph and I were busy around the house getting everything ready for the party. That's when I finally remembered it was to be a costume party and I hadn't got to the store to pick up anything.

"Hey Steph, I completely forgot to get a costume for tomorrow," I called out.

"Don't worry about it hun I've already taken care of it this week," was all she called back.

I didn't give it much more thought and just carried on with the tasks at hand. I worked at cleaning the deck and setting up some extra tables as this year the weather was incredibly warm for the time of year. We both got what we needed done, getting ready for the party before collapsing on the bed and falling asleep almost immediately. When I woke it was almost 11 and Steph was already busy in the kitchen getting the treats and snacks ready. I went out and trimmed the grass and some more general maintenance outside before coming back in. By this time it was almost supper and Steph had hung some decorations around the house and deck area. We sat together outside enjoying the weather and all our hard work. We both had a refreshing drink as she filled me in for a couple more small things to be done before everyone arrived. Almost just as she finished telling me the tasks the doorbell rang. I went to answer it as Steph headed upstairs to get ready for the party. Dave and Megan were the first to arrive. Dave was dressed as a police officer and Megan was dressed as a sexy Nurse. I hardly even moved from the door before Matt and Brooke rang. I let them and in and lead them to the back deck. Matt was dressed as a cowboy and Brooke was wearing a sexy pirate costume. By this time Steph made her way out to the deck dressed as a sexy angel. I filled the cooler and brought it out to the deck. I offered them all a drink and headed back inside to make up the girls drinks. While I was getting them I could hear them roaring with laughter. I just smiled, knowing this was going to be a fun night.

"Here's your drinks ladies," as I handed them all their drinks.

I looked up to see they already had the Ipad sitting on the table. None of them paid any attention to it.

"I should go get ready too, I didn't get a chance to yet," I said.

"No, no sit down have a drink first then you can get ready," Matt stopped me before I got away.

"Alright," I said as I took a seat and cracked open a cold beer. "I'm not even sure what Steph has got me dressing up as this year."

I could sense a feeling coming from all of them that they knew more about the situation than I did. As I looked around they all sat quietly for a moment with a smile on their faces. I finished my drink before heading back into the house to grab a couple of things and start up some music. I also made all the girls another drink as their glasses were empty as well. While I was making the drinks inside again I could hear the laughing and whispering coming from just outside the door. I delivered the drinks and tried to excuse myself to go get ready.

"No common there's no rush bud," Dave said as he grabbed me another beer.

"Alright this one then I'll go get ready," I said as I sat down again.

Matt was busy on the Ipad as he looked up to Brooke. Her head bobbed down for a split second as she did the usual momentary blank as the effects of the app took hold. Her costume became a lot tighter and her tits grew as they strained to break out of the top of the pirate's costume. She came to and just sat with a smile as she too took the Ipad and began to do some work. She set it on the table as then Matt blanked out for a moment before he was now sitting in a different, more sexy cowboy costume. His muscles were extremely toned and excess body weight had been trimmed off. He just sat with a smile as he passed the Ipad on. The group carried on buzzing with chatter as the Ipad was handed to Dave next. Same as the rest a moment later Megans tits grew and the nurse costume she was wearing became quite skimpy. She too had lost any extra pounds and was looking amazing. Dave followed the rest and passed it on to Megan. She went to work before Dave was changed to a muscular cop. Megan then passed it on to Steph.

"I'll take care of a couple things for us," she chuckled as she went to work on the Ipad. "Since you're doing so great at serving the drinks I think an old classic might be just what we need, and by that I mean I'm going to take care of your costume right now."

Just as she finished saying this I then blanked out too. As I came to I looked down to see the familiar maid outfit that I had worn in the past. I could see the amazing canyon of cleavage and could feel the stockings clinging to my legs. I did however notice a small change that my tits were even bigger than usual. I would guess probably around a J cup. I also noticed that the maid outfit was a little different and a bit more revealing. I looked up without being to able to say a word as the rest just stared down the table at me. I looked over to Steph to see the changes to her costume and the fact there was a lot less of it there. Her tits were bigger and threatening to spill out the top.

"Surprise!" she exclaimed. "I thought you'd probably enjoy this."

She came over to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Well does anyone need a drink then?" I laughed as I stood up.

I teetered on the heels for a second before heading to grab them all some drinks. The night was moving on and everyone was having a good time. The drinks were flowing to our guests and myself. The group was getting louder and having a blast. Often as I delivered a drink I would feel one of the guests grab my ass, almost as a thank you. It didn't bother me at all. Truth be told I loved the attention. The group was feeling the effects of the alcohol and we were all having lots of laughs and a generally good time. I headed into the house to grab some of the snacks to set out. As I was in the kitchen gathering the snacks, Megan the somewhat tipsy nurse made her way in and offered to help.

"Sure, that'd be great," I replied. "I just gotta use the bathroom and I'll bring the rest."

As she was offering her help she leaned against my back and put her arms around me. I set aside what she was going to take out, but before breaking our embrace she moved her hands to take a good feel of my massive tits. As she did I could have sworn I felt something touching the crotch of my panties from beneath my skirt. She took what she could and headed out. I slipped into the bathroom and shut the door. I slid down my sexy lacy black thong and sat down to go to the bathroom. I finished up and went to stand to head back out to the party. Not sure if it was the heels or the beers I had been drinking but I fumbled a little and ended up falling to my knees facing the door. I didn't even get my panties back in place. I laughed to myself of the situation and began to pull myself back to my feet. As I was about to stand a small round piece of wood fell out of the door. Our door was a sliding wooden plank door with the natural knotty look. I wasn't completely shocked that one had fallen out, so I reached to pick it up before looking back up to the door. I was dumbfounded with what I saw.

What pushed the knot out was a hard dick that was now pushed through to look me in the eye. With my lack of inhibitions maybe because of the booze I reached up and took the hot hard cock in my hand. I moved closer and began to lick the tip with my tongue. I couldn't hold back long before I had engulfed the throbbing member in my mouth and began to pump it in and out of my mouth. I couldn't help how horny this was making me and began to work my own clit with my free hand. I was soaking wet as I worked my magic on my visitors dick. It wasn't going to be long as I could hear some muffled moans coming from the other side of the door. I felt the cock swell up as I knew what was coming next. I buried the cock deep in my mouth as they began to blast their cum to the depths of my throat. I couldn't help but let a moan myself as I too brought myself to a climax. The dick withdrew and returned to the party. I cleaned myself up and headed back out with the remaining snacks. Everyone was again sitting at the table in the midst of a game of truth or dare. They were all hooting and hollering, laughing and joking. I joined at the end of the table. Matt and Dave were to my right and Steph, Brooke and Megan were on my left.

"Well now she's back, let's change this game just to dare," Matt exclaimed. "Seems like most of them were going that way now anyways." The group all muttered in agreement. "Who'd we leave off at?" Matt asked.

"I think it's my turn next," chimed Brooke. "Okay so Dave. I wanna see your sexiest strip tease."

"Alright," agreed Dave. "Bring your chair over here then."

"No no not for me. I think our new girl is going to be the guest of honor." Laughed Brooke.

"Well then let's just make a couple changes first," Steph joined in. She reached to pick up the Ipad with a wicked smile across her face.

Within seconds I felt myself blank out before coming to and looking down to see what exactly she was talking about. I was now dressed as a sexy blushing bride. My short frilly skirt was attached to a white satin bustier, with white garters stretching down to hold up my white thigh high stockings. On my feet were a pair of white super high heels. Across my chest was a sash with the wording "Bride to be." Although nothing with my body had changed I could feel something was slightly different. I stood heading over to the chair Dave had gotten ready for me. I could feel the cool night air against my wet slit. That's when I realized that I didn't have any panties on. I didn't say a word about it I just looked to Steph with a crooked grin.

By the time I sat down the girls were really starting to hoot and holler. Dave began to strut around me as the music began to start. He pulled the handcuffs from his belt and began to twirl them around. This drove the ladies nuts. He worked himself around me before cuffing my hands behind my back. He proceeded to grind and thrust against me. before peeling off his shirt and throwing it to the girls. His hard chiseled body was gyrating as he undid his pants and playfully worked them down only slightly as the song came to an end.

"I'm up next, " Megan started. "I think since the bride to be isn't going anywhere for a little bit she is going to sit through another dance. She can judge which one she likes best. So common Matt, your turn to show us what you got."

Matt didn't waste any time before standing up to make his way over to me. Steph started the music and Matt began to dance around me. It wasn't long before Matt had his shirt off and was grinding his body on mine. The girls were really getting into it. Matt was sure to put on a show. His hard muscular body was getting to me as well. He turned around before undoing his pants and pulling them off. He returned in front of me with his hat, leather chaps, boots and a spandex thong that was concealing his giant package. He climbed up on my lap and began to thrust his package just inches from my face. I could feel my body heat rising as some of my juices ran down my thigh. But as quickly as the dance started the song came to an end.

"Well sorry Dave, but I'm going to have to say that Matt won that round," I responded.

The girls cheered with delight. Dave laughed too.

"Alright, alright, that's fine I'll admit I'd probably agree. But now it's my turn to turn the table on you ladies," Dave announced. "Since you called on me first Brooke, I think I pick you. Your task is going to be, to step up here and show us all how it's done. Our guest of honor here is going to judge this round as well. After Brooke I expect the other ladies to show us what they got."

The girls didn't even fight or put up any resistance. Brooke happily made her way over to me and the music began to play. She was really working her body on me as she was grinding on my crotch. She then moved and showed her flexibility as from behind me she stretched her leg out and around my chest. The rest of the crowd whistled and cheered. She made her way in front of me before bending at the waist right down to touch her toes. Her magnificent ass was mere inches from my face. Her skirt had rode up slightly to show her little thong splitting her globes of flesh. As she stood back up the crowd again burst out to cheer as her tits had broken out of her costume and were on display. At that moment the song sadly came to an end as she made her way back to her seat. Megan stood up and quickly made her way to me.

"Here, let's take these back off for now," Megan started. "Can't be that comfortable sitting here like that." Dave tossed her the key and the cuffs were removed and tossed on the table.

The music then started and Megan began to start to move. She playfully wrapped the stethoscope around my neck. Before making her way behind me to wrap her leg around my chest much like Brooke had. She then moved to her knees before me and took hold of my thighs before licking from my knee heading to my wet slit. I didn't really know how far she was going to go. She stopped before she got all the way there but I'm positive she tasted some of the juices that had been running down my thighs because her face had a wet shine to it as she emerged. She then jumped back to her feet and the group cheered once again. She turned to me as her tits had sprang free from her costume as well. She moved toward my face as her tits engulfed my head. I was in heaven. I was really getting excited as she then turned to sit on my lap before bending at the waist as well letting me get a close up sight of her amazing ass swallowing up her white g string. As this was almost as much I could handle the song came to an end. She returned to her seat and Steph was already making her way over.

The music started and she began much the same as the other women. She knew what was getting the reactions from the group by this point and was focusing on that. She bent over in front of me as she did I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties. Her puckered anus looked back at me invitingly. I actually stuck out my tongue as she backed closer to my face as the tip of my tongue made contact with her tight hole. She undid a bit of her top to let her tits spring free. She circled again before taking my arm and helping from the chair. I knew the song was coming to an end. She led me to the table before guiding me back that my ass was set on the edge. She then pressed me down with her massive tits. I laid back on the table before she took hold of my legs and hoisted them up onto her shoulders. My heels were pointed to the sky as she moved closer and began to thrust as if she was fucking me right there. What happened next made me gasp for air.

The crowd cheered again. Steph was guiding her massive dick right into my wet waiting hole. After the initial shock I let out an uncontrollable moan. Steph began to thrust her hard dick deep into me. I was dazed in a sexual euphoria. She was thrusting so hard that my massive tits broke the straps of my costume. There was no controlling them they were bouncing all over the place. The group again broke out in cheer as the song came to an end. This only stopped Steph for a quick second. There was just enough time for her to pull my tattered costume off. I lay there on the table for the group to see in nothing but a garter belt, some stockings, and a pair of sexy high heels that were still pointed to the sky over Steph's shoulders. I didn't expect Steph to be packing this sexy cock under that costume, but I wasn't in any position to raise a fuss now.

Brooke was now reaching into the action and playing with my sensitive nipples. Dave followed suit on the other side and took one into his mouth as well. I looked to my side to see they had all peeled off what was left of their costumes. Megan stepped closer as she guided my hand to her massive erection. The table was fairly short so my head actually hung off the other end. Megan stepped closer and guided her veiny cock to my mouth. She slowly slid it in. I could feel it easily make it to the back of my mouth. I gagged slightly as she kept gentle pressure before her cock made its way into my throat. Within a few short thrusts she began to pick up speed. My attention turned to Brooke that was now climbing on the table above me. She too had a massive cock. She straddled my chest and began to slide her member between my bouncing tits. She was now titty fucking me as the other 2 women fucked me from either end. I couldn't do anything but moan at this point.

I was a sex crazed slut, and getting exactly was I was made to do. I heard Steph begin to grunt seconds before she flooded my womb with her hot seed. I could tell her load must have been massive. Once finished she pulled out and was quickly replaced by Matt. Matt reached down and ran the tip of his cock around my hole coating it in the mixture of juices. He then guided his tool further south and began to push it into my ass. I gave another squeal of delight as it passed the ring and he buried it deep inside. Just as he was in Dave stepped between my legs as well and guided his dick into my wet juicy hole. At this point I couldn't hold it and my climax began to take over my body. Was moaning and shaking as it tore through my body. Megan was about to let her flood of juice go as I felt her cock swell in my mouth. She shot a couple streams down my throat before pulling out and spraying the rest all over my face. I gasped for air but was quickly surprised when Steph approached with her dick slick with our juices and began to feed it into my mouth.

I could taste the sweet salty taste as she fed me her dick to the back of my mouth. I was gurgling the juices down when Brooke began to buck and moan on my chest. She too began to shoot load after load all over my tits neck and face. She waited till she was finished before climbing down. Steph was still going strong in my mouth/throat. Matt and Dave were still hammering hard at my lower two holes. They couldn't be too far off either because they were beginning to each groan in their own ways. Matt began to really buck his hips as he announced he was gonna cum. Dave agreed that he wasn't far off either and they both really started to pound with all their mite. I could feel them almost at the same time give their final thrusts as they buried their cocks deep inside me as they both began to flood my bowels and womb with their massive loads.

12