New Changes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only moments before the guys stepped away and Brooke and Megan replaced them and guided their impressive cocks into my wet and waiting holes. They both weren't wasting any time before they had both worked up to speed hammering away at my holes. Steph was beginning to buck her hips as she slid her cock from my mouth and stepped over my lowered head. I could feel her jerking her cock just above my face. I extended my tongue to find her puckered anus. That was enough to drive her to a finish. She began to spurt her load all over my chest and stomach. The girls working my lower holes also didn't last much longer as they too filled my holes with another batch of baby batter. I was completely filled by this point and could feel it running out of me. I thought by this point everyone had enough. I laid there to catch my breath.

"Don't think your quite done yet sweetheart," Steph informed me. "We've got one more for you. We're going to completely paint you with our cum."

I couldn't believe those dirty words coming from my wife's mouth. I looked to her with a smile as I seen the rest of the group approach the table again all jerking their massive hard cocks all around me. I reached to help lend a hand to anyone that was close by my arms. I worked their balls and tickled their puckered anus's. I wasn't long before they were all breathing heavy as they were all picking up the pace. I knew it was close. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. I heard them beginning to grunt as the first streams of semen began to splash down on me. For them all already dropping a load or two I couldn't believe how much cum was being sprayed across my body. It was almost as if someone was dumping a pail of warm cum all over my body. I was a warm sticky completely covered slut.

"I gotta get a picture of this," Dave announced. "She's got more frosting on her than the birthday cake." Drawing chuckles from them all.

He snapped a picture of me laying there covered with a sexy precarious smile across my face. They all picked up their tattered costumes, dressed and headed home. I couldn't stand by this point and just laid there in all my glory. Steph returned and just laughed knowing right well I loved it. She was still naked and her dick was showing signs that she liked what she was seeing. She circled me as if she was circling her prey. Just like before she lifted my legs and began to feed her cock into my sopping hole. The squishing noises, as she drove her cock in hard, filling the night. She began a rhythm of pounding my aching pussy. I rolled my head back in glory. That's when she had another surprise for me as she jammed one of her toys in my ass.

My hips jumped with surprise and she turned the toy to high. It hummed away as she kept on increasing her pace. I couldn't hold on and my climax took over. I could feel my pussy clenching her cock. She too must have felt it as she began to moan again as she filled me once again. As she finished she pulled her cock out and lifted my legs even higher in the air. My hips and legs were now being lifted high in the air. My shoulders were still planted on the table as I looked up to see my well-used pussy above my face. Globs of cum fell from it and splashed into my face. I opened my mouth to enjoy the taste of them. I could see Steph peering down at me again with a wicked smile across her face. She held me there for sometime until the juices stopped falling. She then made her way to my face and moved in for a long wet passionate kiss.

12