All Comments on 'New Construction'

by SecretHowl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice story. I liked that she was into it and explicitly consented, but some of it was too rough for me. And licking her own ass juice? Gross. Still, that's a matter of taste, so to speak. Nice job.

JoshuaXJoshuaXabout 7 years ago
Excellent

I have just finished reading all of your tales . Excellent. I'm not going to question if they are really really real or any of that, I see no reason not to believe you. More fun if it's real, anyways. I sure wish I was lucky enough to be around when you were on the hunt. Anyways, now that I'm done, I need more stories please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Plans for more??

This was one of my favorite series and I was curious if you have plans for more. I really liked the character, and your ability to weave together different types of stories. It's been a LONG time since the last story, but maybe some encouragement will help you decide to continue them. Thanks for the stories.

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69almost 5 years ago
Series

I read through your entire series & do hope that you continue writing even though it's been 3 years since your last submission!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved every one of your stories. It's been too long since the last one. I hope you are well and one day you get in the mood to write some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous