All Comments on 'New Corporate Courtesan Ch. 01'

by Peter_Cleveland

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next please

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

Arousing, hot erotic - five stars. Looking forward to more of this tale while wishing Diane's tail were available to me. I'd like to be doing what Cathy is doing! The scent, the aroma - the taste!

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 2 years ago

The dialogue is sophisticated in a cordial, business-speak sort of way which makes the whole scene rather surreal. I like that juxtaposition of the routine and the fantastic. This will be the series to follow. Five stars for an off-beat plot and crisp writing. Yeah, if this type of thing is even possible anymore, it might go down just like this.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 2 years ago

This is a fabulously erotic story, or should I say, just hot as hell? My only possible critique is that Diane seemed to fold rather quickly. Had I been Diane (and no, I've never had the pleasure of being in such a situation!), I'd have been curious as to how Mr, Uhler knew so many intimate details of my life! Well, maybe had I been Diane I'd have left a trail on Facebook for a man with such intense prurient interests to follow. Of if not on Facebook, on some unprotected emails. Maybe the company had a tap on her telephones (landline and mobile, both) and listened to some X rated conversations she had with her best friend forever, meant to be exclusive girl talk? Instead, she just accepted that Mr. Uhler knew so much about her personal life. It's not a casual thing to strip naked, give your boss a blowjob and even kiss him, and then let another woman you barely know come in to help you get off! Did she even look for the hidden cameras in Mr. Uhler's office? Methinks Mr. Uhler and company has found the totally perfect woman to be their company whore, and I can't wait for Chapter 2. Chapter 1 is wonderful. 5* and kudos, JB

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

What really sets the story apart from common CW stories is the fact that there is no husband or boyfriend to deceive or humiliate. Thats already a huge point in your favour. Other than that, a great beginning!

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Great Start

A very well written and enjoyable start. Looking forward to the next chapter to see how this plays out. But love the way it looks to be heading. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good! I like the plot outline and the direction you are going. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely introduced. Well written. Thanks. I enjoyed. 5*.

I agree with all comments so far and I look forward to what's next.

About other CW stories, maybe "Working Wife" of OzmanA could please you.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

4*. Would have been a 5 if Mr. Uhler wasn't such an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a deliciously bent beginning. I love that there's no coercion involved - no "do this or (you / your husband) gets (fired / reported for embezzlement / whatever)". There's no stick, only carrot. (Well, if she takes the carrot, there'll be a lot of sticks, but that's another issue :-) )

.

"Okay, thought Diane. We'll save rational thought for a more appropriate time." Grin!

.

@Justplainjeff: How so? In the real world he'd be an asshole for sure, but in the context of the story, i.e. once one has accepted the outrageous premise of an on-staff prostitute, what's assholish about the way he recruits one? I can see only one creepy moment - this speech of his: "Shall we give it just a little trial, Diane? A small feasibility study, perhaps? See if the alternative path is a possibility for you or not? Just test the waters a little?" And that's only because he asked four different ways. If he'd stopped at three, that would have been fine. The rest of the interview, I thought he handled by the book (as the HR "book" would necessarily be written in a company with such a job position).

.

Can't wait to see where this goes!

luv2custripluv2custrip10 months ago

The very best stories are our fantasies of a beautiful woman finally yielding to us: yielding her clothes, her principles, or her soft feminine folds. That moment in this story is amazing.

erectus123erectus1238 months ago

Very sexy story introduction in a few words. If this is corporate America, I picked the wrong career. The author seems to find this sort of voyeuristic situation exciting, and it is. He likes situations of dominance where a woman performs fellatio on one man while another looks on. What is the voyeur thinking? Will he get his chance? And, of course, the woman's genitalia is pulsating with excitement. The author promises us that her moist, edgy situation will be relieved shortly by a female tongue. Peter Cleveland is obviously a master of this literary panty drop, and we are lucky he has shared it with us. Excuse me, I have an interview with the Tolland Health and Beauty Products Company and I want to get there before my erection wilts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeter_Cleveland@Peter_Cleveland
A new story is nearing completion. It should be up and running by the end of October, 2023. (It's not a Halloween story, though.) The series "New Corporate Courtesan" is still in progress, but the Muse seems to have lost a bit of interest in it--only temporarily, I hope. Tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES