New Corporate Courtesan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is quite a good kisser, Uhler noted, with some surprise. He had found, remarkably often, that an excellent cocksucker could not kiss worth a damn, and some splendid kissers could not give a good blowjob to save their life. Of course, he reflected, we haven't actually had a blowjob from Diane yet, have we? He glanced again at his watch. Diane's hand moved from Uhler's back to his erect penis.

"Diane, kneel and finish me off now."

She knelt, took him into her mouth, wet him thoroughly. She squeezed her cheeks in then moved her head back and forth over his cock. She made a ring in front of her lips with her left hand, moving it along with her lips, squeezing gently. Uhler felt his tension building.

While she moved her head back and forth on him, she reached her right hand between his legs and applied some pressure with her fingers, moving around his scrotum and his perineum, coming closer and closer to his anus. Yes, touch me there, thought Uhler, feeling his testicles begin to rise in his scrotum. Diane quickly brought her right hand to her mouth, licked a fingertip, and put the hand back between his legs. Then she moved her mouth far over Uhler's stiff cock and pressed her wet finger firmly against his anus.

Uhler gasped loudly. The intensity of his orgasm surprised both of them. Diane did her best to contain his semen, but a few milliliters escaped the corners of her mouth and flowed to her lower jaw. She swallowed two or three times, trying hard not to make unpleasant faces at the taste. Properly so, he thought. By age 27, a woman should understand that the taste of semen is just one of the burdens of womanhood, along with menstrual bleeding, boyfriends who want anal sex, and occasional yeast infections. And there are advantages to womanhood to offset its burdens. Multiple orgasms, for one. What must that be like?

She stood. He kissed her lips gently and slid a finger between her legs. Very wet. Uhler's face had a smile; Diane looked more... what was that old song?... dazed and confused.

"Diane," he said, "I'm sure your head is spinning. It's up to you to decide what you want to do next. Which path you want to take. Of course, don't make any decisions at all right now, not until your head clears and you've had a chance to sit down and think. For what it's worth, I'd say the results of our feasibility study were very, very positive. But do give yourself some time to think this through.

"And of course you'll want to know the specifics of this new position before you make any commitment. Why don't we get together again, say, two days from now, Thursday at 9:30, here in my office? I'll see if Chuck Barnsley, from Executive Development, can join us. He understands all the details better than I do. No pressure, Diane. You're free to say no and continue your excellent work in my department. But I think this is an opportunity you should seriously consider. Is all this agreeable to you, so far?"

Diane still looked a little dazed. "Yes, that's fine," she said.

"I'm being inconsiderate," he said. "Please have a seat." She turned a leather chair to face him and sat, still naked, her legs slightly parted. He pulled up his pants, zipped and buckled. "You gave me an extremely nice show and then blowjob and have received nothing in return except my admiration. Not surprisingly, you are still aroused. Unfortunately, I have a meeting in ten minutes with some bigshots that I can't get out of--much as I would love to spend the next twenty minutes with my head between your legs. I can arrange for some relief, though, if you'd care to let me."

"All right," she said.

"You do like girls, too, right?"

"Yes."

"Do you know Cathy Polischuk, in Payroll?"

"We've met. She's very nice. And very pretty."

"And very bi," Uhler added. "And she owes me a favor. And I think she'll enjoy this one almost as much as you will. Shall I see if she can get away from her desk?"

"At this point, why not?"

"That's exactly the right attitude, Diane. You are going to go far in this company. Don't bother to dress. Cathy will understand." He closed and picked up the laptop, then kissed Diane's forehead on his way out. "See you Thursday at 9:30. Come by tomorrow if you want to talk. Linda will be in the outer office until 4:30 today, if you need anything."

He closed the door gently behind him.

Inside, Diane tried for fifteen or twenty minutes to assemble some rational thoughts. The best she could come up with was, "Jesus Christ! What the hell am I doing?"

A soft knock at the door, and then a vision of sweetness and light glided in. Cathy Polischuk. Okay, thought Diane. We'll save rational thought for a more appropriate time.

Cathy bent and kissed her briefly on the lips. "Hi, Diane," she said. "You look lovely like that."

************

To be continued...

12