New Dad, Helpful Mom

Story Info
Now a Dad, Jeff continues to explore sex with his Mom.
5.2k words
4.6
59.1k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is chapter 2 of the "Helpful Mom" series. I hate to spoil this but if pee turns you off, look elsewhere. You've been warned.

It was the sudden thud of the guest bedroom door opening and hitting the wall that woke Mom and Jeff. Jeff realized he was totally naked and had fallen asleep without going back to bed with Pam.

"It's coming!" Pam shouted from the door.

The rest of the day and most of the next were a blur as Pam gave birth. Jeff was by her side the whole time and so was Mom. She rubbed her feet and comforted her through the contractions. The midwife arrived near the end and once the pushing was over they had a new member of the family.

The next few days were full of new experiences. It was all too busy for Jeff to even think about his Mom, and she seemed fine with that as she spent her time cleaning up, rocking the baby to sleep, and helping in every way she could.

Jeff finally got a decent sleep on the 4th day of being a new parent, and it was upon waking up that his erection reminded him that he hadn't cum in nearly 5 days. He went to the bathroom and attempted to pee, which required sitting on the toilet and leaning forward so he could push his dick down enough to get his piss into the bowl.

As he was peeing there was a knock at the door.

"Yeah?" Jeff groaned, still pissing and pushing his cock downwards. It had begun to soften a bit and was becoming easier to hold down.

"It's Mom darling. Mind if I come in?"

"Ok." Jeff responded, assuming she needed to wash her hands or use the bath.

The door opened and Mom walked in wearing a summer dress that showed off her thin figure and c cup tits. She closed the door and walked right towards Jeff. Somewhat startled, Jeff released his cock and it jumped upwards, sending a line of piss into the air which landed on the floor between him and Mom.

"Oh gosh," Mom said, stopping in her tracks. She quickly turned and grabbed a cloth from the sink and got on her knees to wipe up the stream. Jeff watched in awe as she quickly cleaned it up and then threw the cloth back into the sink.

"There we go, all better!" She said with a smile.

Jeff had managed to stop his stream but a few drops had ended up on the toilet seat below his cock. When Mom approached again her eyes spotted those drops.

"Oh Jeffrey, you're really making a mess!" She sighed before moving to her knees in front of him. He had expected her to go back for the cloth but she had other ideas. She leaned down and stuck out her tongue and ran it along the toilet seat below his cock, catching the few drops of piss on her tongue. Jeff felt his cock hardening again as he watched his Mom lick his piss up.

"Holy shit." He groaned. His Mom looked up, her nose knocking into his cock which was now at full strength again.

"Oh," she laughed. "You like that eh? So did your father." She reached between his legs into the toilet bowl and took hold of his scrotum. She softly kneaded it between her fingers, making Jeff moan.

"You got anything for me?" She asked, looking up at him with big puppy dog eyes. It had been so many days that Jeff forgot how forward Mom had been since they started having sex. The only problem was he hadn't finished peeing and he knew it would make it hard to cum.

"Well, I need to finish peeing." He said sheepishly.

"Oh right I guess I interrupted you. Sorry about that." Mom said, looking down at his cock which was hard as a rock and standing straight up.

"I'm not sure if you're gonna be able to point that into the bowl now." She said with a laugh. Jeff looked down and realized she was right. If he wanted to piss he would have to calm down or take a shower and piss on the wall.

There was a pause as both of them considered.

"Why don't you just pee like this and then you can cum and I'll clean up afterwards?" Mom said casually, as if it was the most natural solution.

Jeff looked down at his cock and back to his Mom. She reached out and took hold of his member, pointing it down so it wasn't aiming at his own chest but instead at herself.

"You want me to pee like this?" Jeff asked, not sure if his Mom was serious.

"I want you to cum, and you're not gonna cum while you have to piss." Mom said, using her hand still holding his balls to give a little encouraging tug. "It's OK, just let it out."

Jeff's heart was beating fast and he tried to calm himself down. He focused on his cock and tried to remember how to pee. Suddenly his muscles relaxed and a stream of piss shot out of his cock and hit Mom in the side of the neck. Mom adjusted his cock and the stream moved to her chest where it formed a river that ran down her chest, covering her tits and making the sun dress wet. The dress clung to her tits and showed off her hard nipples.

Mom had closed her eyes but when it became apparent that her face was out of the line of fire she opened them and looked up at Jeff as he finished pissing into her cleavage.

"That's right Daddy." She cooed at him, lightly stroking his cock as his stream weakened and turned to a dribble. It took Jeff a Moment to realize that she was calling him Daddy because of his recent induction into parenthood.

Mom leaned forward and put her tongue under the end of his cock and licked across his urethra, removing the last drops of pee from the end of his dick. She stroked his cock and tilted her head to look up at him as she kissed the head.

"You got me all wet." She accused, smiling as she licked around his head.

"Jesus." Jeff moaned. He reached out and pulled her head into his cock. She didn't resist and let him pull her down until her nose rested against his pubic hair. He groaned and held her there, enjoying the sensation of her throat periodically tightening around the head of his cock. He reached down to cup one of her tits which was covered in the thin, soaking wet material of the sundress. He punched her nipple through the dress and she moaned on his cock.

When he let her go she gasped for air before returning to sucking on his cock, not going far enough down that she couldn't breath.

"Do you want to shoot it on my face this time?" She asked, briefly removing his cock from her mouth.

"Fuck yes." Said Jeff, reaching up to pull the wet material down over his Mom's perky wet tit before continuing to fondle her. Her breast warmed under his hand now that the wet dress was gone. He had never seen another woman with such perky tits after breastfeeding.

He could feel his cum boiling up and Mom's mouth on his cock and hand cupping her balls weren't slowing it down in the least.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum!" He moaned. Mom pulled back and lowered herself onto all fours, her one tit dangling out of her dress. She looked up at him as he grabbed his cock and stroked himself towards orgasm.

She didn't say anything as he groaned and his legs began to shake. She managed to close her eyes just as the first stream of cum shot out and covered her right eye. The next few shots covered her forehead and cheeks, one streak crossing her lips and making a thin string when she slightly opened her mouth.

When he was done cumming, Mom pushed herself back a couple feet and then reached down and pulled her dress over her head, revealing her naked body in all its glory. Her chest and tits glistened with wetness. She took the wet part of her dress that had been covering her breasts and used it to clean the cum off her face, taking care to remove the cum from her eyelids before she opened her eyes.

"Off with you!" She said, motioning towards the door. Jeff didn't ask questions and pulled his still dry pants up and washed his hands before leaving the room. He saw his Mom drop the dress on the floor and use her foot to rub it around to clean up some of his piss that had missed her chest.

Jeff went downstairs and made himself a cup of coffee. It would probably only be a few hours until Pam and the baby got up so he wanted to get some work done.

-

He was halfway through a meeting with an important client when his coffee hit his bladder. He told them he would be right back and run for the bathroom. When he opened the door he was surprised to find Mom lying in the middle of the tile floor with a small pillow under her head and a book in her hand. She was wearing the same white t-shirt as the first time they had sex and she was bottomless again too. Jeff paused, not sure what she was doing or why.

"Oh don't mind me. I'm just here waiting for you to fuck me." Mom said, not looking away from her book. She absent mindedly reached down with one hand and spread her pussy open so you could see the bright pink of her pussy walls.

"How long have you been here?" Jeff asked, still standing by the door with a slight pain in his bladder from the need to pee.

"Just a couple hours. If you are busy you can come back later." Mom said as if it didn't matter to her one way or another.

Jeff cursed his job and ran for the toilet. He sighed as he let his stream out into the bowl.

"I'll be back." Jeff said apologetically as he left. Mom didn't respond and seemed focused on her book.

It took another half hour to finish his meeting and Jeff started sporting a strong hard on as his mind kept jumping back to his Mom waiting on the bathroom floor. When the meeting finally ended he closed the chat program and rushed back to the bathroom. Mom was in exactly the same spot she was before. He walked up to her and dropped his pants, stepping out of them and kneeling down. Mom looked up and closed her book, putting it beside her on the floor.

"Hey big boy." She said, looking at his cock as he leaned down and rubbed it against her folds. She gasped as he pushed into her roughly. She wasn't very wet and he hadn't bothered spitting on his cock so it took a few thrusts to get all the way in and Mom winced as she took his thick cock for the first time in a few days.

He fucked her hard few a few minutes and her pussy got a bit wetter but nothing close to the other times they had sex.

"Don't wait for me. I'm not gonna cum." She said between little moans as he fucked her.

"What do you mean?" Asked Jeff as he slowed down.

"I'm not really horny right now that's all" Mom moaned. She reached out and pulled his butt into her, encouraging him to keep fucking her.

"Why are you waiting here for me if you aren't horny?" Jeff asked as he began fucking her faster again.

"Well Pammy and the little one are sleeping and I've already cleaned everything. I figured you might need to cum again after your meeting." Mom said as Jeff began fucking her harder.

"Fuck." Jeff groaned as he felt his orgasm approaching.

"That's it Daddy, cum in your Mom." Mom said soothingly, stroking his cheek as he fucked her towards his orgasm. When he came he shook and he felt her pussy react to his orgasm and clutch at his cock. He slowed his movements, letting her pussy milk his cum from him. Based on the ca demeanor of his Mom, her pussy movements were entirely intentional and not caused by an orgasm.

"Hey, can you look after the baby?" A voice from the door. It was Pam and she walked past them to sit on the toilet.

"Of course Pammy!" Mom said as she pushed Jeff off her and hopped out of the room. Jeff lay on the tile floor, his cock softening and covered in cum.

"Having a good time?" Pam asked as she began peeing. She winked at him and smiled.

"Yeah." Jeff sighed, leaning his head onto the pillow Mom had been using to wait for him.

-

The next few days involved less sex during the day. Jeff had fucked his Mom a couple times in the middle of the night which she was always receptive to. Some of the time she just let him fuck her and went back to sleep, other times she got into it and came with him. Apart from that, the days were too busy for fucking. One time Mom had sucked his cock under his desk but with him still working and Pam recovering from birth, she was needed for the baby most of the day.

It was late one Saturday evening and Jeff had spent the last four hours taking care of the baby. He put her to bed in her crib when she fell asleep and went downstairs to slump on the couch. Pam was sleeping and Mom was finishing up cleaning the kitchen and putting away leftovers from dinner. Mom finished up and walked into the living room, seeing Jeff on the couch she put her hand on her waist and looked concerned.

"Tired eh Daddy?" She said, walking over to him.

"Yeah." Jeff said. He hadn't slept since 5 in the morning.

"It's not easy being a Daddy." Mom said, lifting her skirt and straddling him on the couch. "Do you wanna fuck me or are you too tired?"

Jeff considered. He felt his cock hardening but the idea of pounding his Mom's pussy, which usually seemed very attractive, sounded like a lot of work right now. Mom seemed to sense his feelings.

"Why don't you..." she whispered in his ear. "Just sit still and let me do the work for a change?"

Jeff didn't respond but reached up to cup his Mom's tits and pushed this face between them, moaning in exhaustion.

"That's right." Mom cooed to him as she stroked the back of his neck and pulled him into her chest.

She reached down to check his crotch and finding his erection, she unzipped his pants and freed his cock. She hadn't been wearing panties since they first had sex so it was easy to line him up with her opening and lower herself on his cock.

"It's gonna get easier, I promise." She said comfortingly as she moved up and down slowly on his cock. Her pussy rippled around him and her wetness made him glide effortlessly in and out of her warm hole.

"I spoke with Pam," she said as she began to ride him faster and her breathing became labored. "We agreed that I should stay for a while and keep helping out with the baby."

Jeff moaned into her chest in response. Mom pulled her top over her head and continued to ride Jeff with just her skirt around her waist hiding the incestuous act occurring on the sofa. She pulled him back to her chest and her breasts rested on each side of his face.

"I'm gonna be here for both of you." She moaned, her pussy trembling around his cock as she spoke.

"I'm gonna keep cleaning and helping with the baby and I'll be available for you whenever you need to dump a load." She gasped as she began to cum.

"You can fuck me whenever you want, in whatever way you want." She screamed as she came around his cock. Her juices wet his pants and his hands moved to her ass, pulling her up and down as she was overtaken by her orgasm.

His hands continued pulling her ass but they moved further, and now he was touching the side of her asshole with his fingers, pulling her open slightly as he pulled her up and down on his cock.

"Oh fuck!" She yelled as her orgasm shifted into another.

The movements of her pussy were too much for Jeff and he grunted as he came in her. He forcefully pushed her down, stopping her movements as he unloaded his sperm against her cervix.

They were still as they both recovered from their mutual orgasms. Jeff's fingers were still touching the sides of his Mom's asshole and he found himself moving one finger to the center of it, pushing down lighting, testing the resistance.

"Is that what you want?" Mom sighed, clutching his head against her chest still.

"Maybe." Jeff sighed into her skin. He continued rubbing circles into her asshole.

"I've never enjoyed anal sex," Mom said with a laugh. Then she turned his head with her hands and leaned down to his ear and whispered "but I'll give it to you anyway." And kissed his earlobe.

-

Jeff awoke on the sofa, it must have been the next morning but he hadn't been woken up to take care of the kid. Still disconcerted, it took him a minute to realize that he hadn't pissed himself but there was a mouth around his cock. He lifted the blanket to find his Mom, fully dressed in the same sundress he had pissed on, now washed, moving her head up and down his cock.

Jeff's cock was hard but he realized he needed to cut this short as he had a brutal need to piss.

"I gotta piss." He said, trying to get up. Mom reached out and pushed him back down, and continued sucking his cock.

"No seriously I gotta piss. If you keep going I'll end up peeing in your mouth." Mom paused and turned her head slightly, she made eye contact with him and nodded her head.

"You don't mean..." Mom reached out and put her finger over his lips, stopping what he was about to say. She nodded again and then turned her head away, just holding the tip of his penis in her mouth. She didn't move or stroke it.

Jeff knew what she was waiting for and he could hardly hold back if he wanted to. He tried to slowly relax his muscles and he felt his piss begin to flow out of his cock and into his Mom's waiting mouth. She made a sound of approval and pursed her lips around his cock head. He couldn't help fully relaxing and he felt a strong current of piss moving into her willing mouth. She deftly pinched his cock, cutting the flow of piss so she could gulp a couple times and then releasing her grip to allow the flow to increase again. She gulped a few more times until he had no more piss to give. Once he was done she began to bob her head on his cock.

Jeff was so turned on from watching his Mom swallow how whole morning piss that he came soon afterwards. She moaned in approval when he came and eagerly accepted his load on her tongue, making a point to swirl his cum around a few times before finally swallowing it.

"You're generous today Daddy." She laughed, leaning over and kissing his cheek before getting up and heading upstairs.

-

Jeff spent a couple hours watching the baby as Mom and Pam got some sleep. When the baby fell asleep too, he lowered her into her crib and decided to go snuggle up with Pam. they had barely been in the same bed together since the baby was born.

He walked down the hall to his and Pam's room and slipped into bed with her. She made a little sound as he shifted into place behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

Jeff and Pam had always had an amazing relationship. They had met in college and were inseparable ever since. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen with red locks, freckles that went down and even onto her breasts, and an amazing athletic body from youth rock climbing competitions. Up until the last few weeks of pregnancy they had been a fiery couple. She had loved his cock from the Moment she laid eyes on it and she didn't mind acting a bit slutty for him. He had been open with her early on about his attraction to his Mom and she had been his Mommy in the bedroom on many occasions.

"Hey there mother-fucker." Pam sighed sleepily as he spooned her.

She reached back and stroked his cheek, pulling his face into her neck.

"I'm gonna miss your cock so much." She groaned and she wiggled her butt against him. It was doctor's orders not to have sex for 8 weeks after the birth. They had barely gone 4 days without fucking up until recently.

"I already miss your pussy." Jeff moaned, reaching around to grip her breast which used to be tiny but was now full of milk and almost a c cup.

"At least you have your Mom's." She sighed, turning her head to look at him. "Seeing you with her is turning me on. I miss being a slut for you."

Pam's words were pushing blood to his cock and it was pressing through his pants against her ass.

"Have you been enjoying her pussy?" Pam asked.

Pam reached down and gripped his cock through his pants, moving her hand up and down.

"Fuck yes."

"Do you have anything left in there for me?" She whispered, giving him a look he hadn't seen in weeks.

"Yes." He moaned, gripping his tit harder.

"I wish you could fuck me so badly." She whispered, leaning her head over her shoulder to kiss him. Their lips opened in their tongues intertwined for a dance that lasted for just a few seconds but felt much longer. His hack was straining against her hand now.

12