New Dad, Helpful Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you stroke that big thing and let me have it in my mouth?" She whispered, her voice breaking slightly as her arousal deepened.

She had rarely asked for him to cum in her mouth, usually preferring it splashing against her cervix, but she would also never refuse him if he pulled out at the last second and moved up to cum on her face or in her mouth.

Jeff didn't need to be asked twice, and he pushed his pants down and got on her knees to start stroking. Pam looked up at him. Her arousal was palpable and she lifted her shift to play with her tits as he stroked above her face. As she squeezed, a few dribbles of milk dripped out of her nipples and ran down her tits.

"I miss the taste of your cum." She moaned up at him, clearly trying to get him going. "I can't wait to swallow your salty load."

"Ugh. Your such a fucking slut." Jeff groaned, looking down at his grinning wife.

"That's right. 'I'm just here for you to empty your balls into." Pam said seductively. She used a finger to catch a drop of milk from her boob and stuck it into her mouth, sucking exaggeratedly.

"Oh fuck." Jeff yelled as he hunched and began to cum. One rope shot over Pam's face before she could lean up and surround the top of his cock with her eager mouth. She moaned and shade of a show of enjoying his cum shooting onto her tongue.

After cumming in Pam's mouth Jeff was suddenly tired again and they snuggled up for a nap.

-

Jeff awoke when his Mom tugged at his wrist. He was a little tired but his cock was also hard so he eagerly let her lead him out of bed and downstairs. They went all the way to the unfinished basement. It was one of those basements that scare kids because it's full of spiders and dark corners. They mostly used it for storage.

Mom led Jeff to the middle of the basement. She gingerly lowered herself onto her back, brushing away a few chunks of concrete from the floor before she leaned back. The dim light from the single window illuminated her enough that Jeff could see her chest rising and falling as she breathed. She looked up at him with love in her eyes and spread her legs. One hand moved to her pussy and she lightly rubbed her clit as she waited for him.

Jeff got down on his knees. He took out his cock and pushed into her pussy. She was soaking wet and he began to thrust but she put her hand on his stomach.

She reached down, and pushed his cock downward until it slipped out of her pussy and landed against her asshole. Jeff didn't need to be told twice and he pushed he cock forward until the end popped through her tight outer anal sphincter. He kept pushing until he was through and into the looser and blazing hot rectum. Her extremely tight sphincter was like a ring around her cock which moved up and down as he pushed in and out. Mom groaned as he began to fuck her ass.

"Why are we in the basement?" Jeff asked as he fucked Mom's backdoor harder.

"Because it's gross and hard. It seemed like the perfect place for this." Mom said. He could tell that his cock was causing her significant discomfort as she winced each time he pushed forward.

"Your ass feels amazing." Jeff moaned.

He was bending her lags back so her knees were beside her tits which moved up and down as he fucked her. His knees were hurting as they resting against the concrete and he imagined her back was being scrapped by being forcefully fucked against the cold surface.

"Your cock hurts." Mom wailed. "It's so much worse than your father's was."

She was gritting her teeth and Jeff noticed a tear fall from one of her eyes. He slowed.

"No, it's OK. This is for you. It's not meant to feel good." Mom said, reaching down to pull him into her.

"I want you to know you can fuck my ass whenever you want. It's never gonna make me cum and it's probably always gonna hurt. All that matters is if it turns you on and makes you cum."

Jeff increased his pace. Her words were pushing him towards orgasm and her sounds of discomfort were sending him there even faster.

He began fucking her as hard as he could as he felt his orgasm coming. She cried out in pain and her ass clutched him. He roared as he dumped his cum into her ass. She reached up and pulled him to her, kissing him. He felt the wetness of her tears against his nose as he continued to empty his balls into her rectum.

"I hope you liked that." She sighed against his face.

Her skin was the only soft thing in the cold dark basement. Her ass squeezed and his softening cock was forced out of her tight hold.

-

Anal sex became a staple of their interactions. It usually didn't hurt her as much as that first time. She would sometimes cry but often she just moaned in slight discomfort until he finished. Jeff had taken to fucking her pussy until she came and then switching to her ass to finish. Mom didn't complain either way but he felt better having given her some pleasure before he tore into her rectum again for his own.

Jeff had begun to take a more leading role in their interactions. One morning he took her into the backyard and had her kneel before he emptied his morning bladder into her mouth. He did so from a few inches away so her lips and cheeks also ended up getting wet.

Another time he found Mom cooking with Pam and he bent her over the counter and took her ass right beside his wife. Pam watched with her mouth agape as Mom arched her back to allow him as deep entrance as possible even as she cried out in pain when he made his final forceful thrust into her anus.

"Jesus, you're a fucking slut!" Pam had laughed as he pulled out of Mom's ass and left the room.

It was a warm summer day when Jeff was fucking Mom's pussy missionary in the backyard on the freshly cut grass that she decided to bring up a change coming to their life.

"Just so you know..." Mom moaned as she recovered from a strong orgasm. "Mel is coming to town and me and Pam agreed she can stay with us for a week."

"Oh." Jeff sighed. He had been close to finishing and was about to switch to fucking Mom's ass when's she spoke.

Mel was his aunt, but she was more like a sister to him. She was just 6 years older than him and they had spent a lot of time together when they were younger. Mel had always been fun but was also kinda crazy. She would always be dating some dangerous guy and she had tons of tattoos.

Mom seemed to know what he had planned and she reached down to place his cock against her ass for him. He pushed into her as he considered her words.

"We won't be able to fuck if she's around."

"Yeah but she's my sister." Mom grunted, wincing from the intrusion into her ass.

"When is she coming?" Jeff asked as he increased his pace.

"Oww, fuck. She's coming later today." Mom groaned.

They fucked on the grass for a few more minutes and Mom seemed to be enjoying it more than usual. Her pussy was soaked and Jeff was hitting her clit with his pubic bone on each deep thrust into her ass.

Suddenly there was a noise from the house.

"No, don't go that way!" Came Pam's voice from inside the house.

Mom turned her head to see Mel standing behind the sliding door, staring at them with her mouth agape.

"Oh shit." Mom said. Her anus clutched at him from the shock of hey younger sister catching her being sodomized by her own son. Jeff, not noticing Mel, began to fuck her as hard as he could, feeling his orgasm coming. His brutal pounding caused Mom to cry out as she stared at Mel in the door and suddenly she was cumming from being fucked din the ass for the first time ever. Jeff came too and he shoved his cock deep into Mom to deposit his load against the back of her rectum.

"fuck!" Mom groaned, still staring at her sister who looked both shocked and aroused by watching the scene unfolding before her.

Jeff sighed happily as he slumped onto her. His cock still lodged deep in her ass.

12