All Comments on 'New Daddy'

by AbsoluteBlue

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice story. Well written.

You had me totally enthralled through page 6.

But pages 7, 8, and 9 were simply over the top. Sex? Sure. Erotic? Not particularly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Almost

A great story until almost the end when Terra got involved. Why was he hoping his wife would come back? He was too devastated over his friend's death to have sex right away. After only a week, she left? Good riddance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too Long

IMHO, the story was too long. It was also a tad repetitive, which in the end was the reason it was too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So hot, but Terra ruins it

I keep coming back to this story but only until Terra gets involved. If he was so in love with Mia and wanted to protect her etc, why get Terra involved without even talking to Mia about it first? And why is she so ok with the fact he wants another woman involved without even discussing it.

I love the first few pages though, really fucking hot.

JazzKnoxJazzKnoxabout 4 years ago
Tone shift

Was really good up until Terra joined. It was an odd shift in tone and didnt seem to really make sense.

Kittykat0212Kittykat0212about 4 years ago
Don't like Terra at all

I absolutely love this story so much until the part with Terra. Doesnt make sense at all ad if heloved her he would'nt want Terra at all anhyways and I really don't like how he didn't even talk to/with her at all and just introduced another person into their sex life without even asking. The scene with her isn't necessarily bad it just didn't really fit with the characters and the story so far. Plus he should stop including her in their sex life once Mia graduates. Also if they made so much money from caming they wouldn't have to black mail Terra into helping her keep her scholarship and besides she only had like 6 months of school left. But overall love the story and would love a part 2 where she's pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Warped her arms? How does one warp their arms

Spelling, spelling, spelling

James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Think you really need to follow this up and give us the next part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terra is a straight up poor choice for the ending of this atory. Aside from the fact that there is zero explanation as to how or why she's invited/coeeced into their relationship, it turns Mia feim a somewhat innocent cumslut (if there's auch a thing) into just another kind of bully. Frankly, it ruins the entire tone of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't give this story any stars as it is too inconclusive.

I agree with all the negative comments about Terra.

There is no explanation as to why she had Daddy suspended, no explanation as to why she picked on Mia, no explanation as to how she changed from the bitch into a submissive slut who was witnessing Jordan and Mia fucking in their own home. It ruined what had been a good well written story. A lot of good plot build up, good character development

Did Jordan get his job back? If so how? What was involved in appeasing the school board who suspended him? Is there a chapter 2?

AbsoluteBlueAbsoluteBlue8 months agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone who read this. It's been a while since I've written on the site, and this was my first work here so I understand if there's frustration and dissatisfaction in some areas. Still, I appreciate the support.

I might begin posting more frequently and will consider working on a rewritten version of this story as well as a sequel based on how everyone's feeling about my other new stories coming up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAbsoluteBlue@AbsoluteBlue
I write stories from various perspectives and nearly every genre, depending on how I'm feeling. And I feel a lot of things. I only post here every now and then, but if you guys tend to like my stuff I'll come around more often.