New Daddy's Girl

Story Info
Girl meets her new daddy and gets more than she bargained.
3.3k words
4.45
27.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kerupted
Kerupted
13 Followers

I grew up pretty sheltered by my family and there wasn't a lot of open communication in my family, but I knew my parents only stayed together for my benefit. When I went off to college it was soon the end for my parents. I came home for the holidays to find they had separated and my mother had a new boyfriend.

Stepping out of the cab I wrestled my bags up the front steps, the wind blowing my hair in to my face. I throw open the door and push my hair out of my face, intending to drag my bags inside. I stopped in my tracks, eyes wide as I see my mother bent over the kitchen table, a tall powerful man behind her, holding her face to the table as his hips move, thrusting deep inside her. My mothers breath comes in gasps, her moans filling my ears and my face immediately burning with the scene in front of me.

I let out a squeak and back out of the doorway, closing it behind me and sitting on the porch swing. My face was still burning from the scene I witnessed, and my body was hot as well, even as my mother, wrapped in a robe and the tall man emerge from the house only a couple minutes later, a bit flushed themselves.

My mother seemed nervous like she didn't know what to say, but her boyfriend stepped forward, holding his hand out to me. "Hi, I'm Steve, nice to meet you." I make a herculean effort to raise my grey eyes to his blue ones, striking against his olive skin and dark hair. I take his hand intending to shake it, but he bends to kiss the back of my hand like in old stories of heroes long gone.

My face brightens at the touch of his lips on my hand and my throat catches momentarily at the thought of his hand so recently gripping my moms hair and holding her head to the table as he thrust inside her. I clear my throat, my face surely able to be seen from space with the bright flush. "Charlene. Nice to meet you Steve."

He smiled brightly up at me, his straight white teeth and handsome smile making me helpless to do anything but smile back. I finally break my trance and stand to hug my mother in greeting. "Hi mom! I am so glad to be home." I say, not mentioning how she seemed to be enjoying being single.

"Oh honey, it is so good to see you!" She hugged me back, squeezing me a bit as Steve picked up my bag and dragged it inside. "Come on in. I wasn't expecting you home for another hour at least. I'm sorry daddy had to go away and wont be back for your visit. I hope you and Steve can get along while I go to work though."

I follow my mom inside, trying to keep my eyes away from the table that so recently was used by Steve and my mother for something other than serving dinner. I settled in to my old room, just as I left it, and took a hot shower before dinner, giving my mom time to clean up the table before dinner. The hot water and soapy loofah felt different against my heated skin, my body nearly trembling as flashes of the earlier scene filled my mind unbidden. Good girls do not touch themselves though, so I made the herculean effort to resist.

I finally emerged from the shower and dressed for dinner, wearing jeans and a V neck t shirt with my college logo on the front. I came downstairs to dinner just as my mom was putting the food on the table. "Oh it smells delicious mom. I really missed your home cooking!" I said enthusiastically. I tried very hard to look away from the seat filled with Steve now, where my mother was so recently being filled. We had a pleasant dinner, all chatting about my school and classes before my mom had to get her scrubs on and head off for her 12 hour shift.

I was a bit nervous being left home with Steve, who I barely knew, so I went up to bed soon after my mom left. I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling, sleep eluding me for a while. I decided to go downstairs to get a glass of water. As I went down the stairs, I heard a sound toward the living room of women cheering drunkenly. I peeked around the door frame curiously, finding Steve sitting on the couch, nude, watching a video of young girls flashing the camera drunkenly. Steve's large hand that so recently cradled my own was wrapped tightly around his cock and stroking slowly. His cock gleamed in the light of the TV, obviously coated in some lubricant, his foreskin sliding with his strokes causing his head to be revealed and hidden with each stroke of his strong hand.

His tall frame was leaned back, eyes locked on the TV. His nipples were dark hard pebbles, his chest muscles tight with the effort of his strokes. His flat stomach moving with his heavy breaths and motion of his hips. I couldn't turn away. It was the most amazing sight I have ever seen and the only one of a man pleasuring himself. I licked my lips, my mouth feeling dry and yet somehow nearly drooling watching him.

His strokes continue making the tip of his thick cock come in to view and out of it in a slow rhythm making my body heat. My nipples tighten almost painfully begging to be touched under my long t shirt I wore to bed. My panties became hot and wet, my whole body feeling like liquid fire. My breath came in gasps, matching his own breaths as he stroked faster and harder by the second.

His hips started rising to meet his strokes, his breath coming almost in gasps before he holds his breath a few moments, his hand moving in a blur, body tight as a bow string. Finally he let out a long low moan and I see his cock shooting his white cum up and on to his own chest and stomach. My body was trembling with the effort not to touch myself as I watched. He bent to gather a washcloth and wipe himself up. I turned and snuck away, my glass of water forgotten.

I laid in bed long in to the night, the view playing back in my mind over and over. My body almost in pain with the need to touch, but my teachings keeping me steadfast against touching. Finally I fell in to an exhausted sleep, my dreams far more lustful than ever before, filled with visions of Steve.

The next day I awoke and went downstairs on silent feet to pour a bowl of cereal to bring back to my room, trying to avoid seeing Steve as I knew I wouldn't be able to avoid seeing his thick cock spraying ropes of cum over his body.

Once my mom was home from her shift she almost immediately went to bed, exhausted from her long hours of work. I knew from my whole childhood that her 3 days on work in a week she would only be sleeping and working, barely even able to have one meal with the family. Finally I shook myself out of my own mind and decided to come down and eat Dinner with Steve and my mother before she left again.

Steve and my mother beamed at each other over dinner, obviously happy together. So why did Steve watch pornography and touch himself then? Surely he knows how bad it is to do that? I was caught in my reverie, silently thinking while the two of them talked and joked. Soon my mother was off to work again and I was left alone with Steve. I got up from the table, clearing away the dishes and washing them automatically, just like I had always done as a child.

"How did you sleep? I didn't see you all day." Steve says from close behind me, making me jump slightly, not realizing he had gotten up and come over to me. "I hope I don't make you too nervous, being that I am new around here and all. I was hoping we could have a good relationship and get to know each other. Do you want to maybe watch a movie?"

My insides quivered at the mention of a movie, my mind going back to the view from last night. I couldn't think of any reason to decline in my heated state. "Sure... That would be fun..." I croaked nervously. We sat on either end of the couch, both in our pajamas preparing to watch a movie. He chose a comedy to watch together. Soon my eyes were heavy though, having hardly slept a wink the night before. I fell in to an exhausted sleep.

As I slept my brain brought back images of the night before. His hand stroking over his cock, sliding so smoothly, hand squeezing firmly. In my dream my hand trailed over my body as I watched him. My fingers lightly sliding up over my feet and legs, over my belly and up under my long t shirt to softly run over my aching nipples. I moaned at the feeling. No, I would never touch myself. Only bad girls do that. The feeling did not cease though and in fact grew stronger. I slowly opened my eyes to slits, seeing I was in my own bed somehow, staring at my own wall. The sensation of fingers stroking my aching nipples did not fade.

I concentrated on the feeling, finally fully awake, feeling a tall form pressed against my back. Long strong fingers stroked over my heated skin, my whole body broken out in goose flesh, tingling and aching for more. My mind screamed "This is wrong, do something! Tell him no!" but my young body was helpless to resist. I was burning with heat. I felt a hardness pressed in to my panty clad ass. I never felt this feeling before, but from my view last night, I knew what it was.

His fingers played over my straining nipples as I struggled not to release the moans building inside me. My whole body was tingling and my young pussy was nearly in pain with the need to be touched. I felt his hardness start to move, softly sliding over my panty covered ass, my body knowing what it wanted and begging for him to fill me mentally, but too scared to move.

my hair was moved aside away from my neck, his lips kissing my neck and shoulder before biting down gently on my neck. A bolt of lightning went from my neck to my pussy, making me release a tiny moan against my will. His movements against my ass, became stronger, my panties riding up between my cheeks at his press, the crotch hugging my heated center so tightly.

Finally with his expert fingers plucking over my nipples and his hot hard rod rubbing between my ass cheeks get more and more wild. I feel his cock puling against my ass and a warm liquid spraying over my back and ass. He let out a quiet grunt with his teeth still gently clamped on my neck. I lay still, unsure what else to do. Should I still pretend to be asleep?

The question was answered when he rolled out of bed and crept out silently. I laid there, on fire as if touched by the sun. I never felt like this in my entire life. My young body was begging to be touched, to be fucked. I took deep breaths, clutching my fingers in the sheets to hold myself back. I cant touch myself, let alone with the thought of my mothers boyfriend in my mind.

I finally fell in to an exhausted and fitful sleep, waking early in the morning hearing my mom come in from work and be greeted by Steve. After a few minutes I hear my mothers bedroom door close and then hear giggling soon after. The giggling turns in to deep moans from both of them, rhythmic noises emerging from their room. My instincts took over, my body and mind immediately on fire knowing they are fucking. I never heard my mom moan with such abandon with daddy. Finally they both let out long low moans and I somehow knew it was over. Who listens to their mom having sex and gets so turned on? I must be a bad girl after all despite all of my effort.

With that thought I sat on my bed, worrying how I could have went so wrong after having such a nice upbringing and being a good girl my whole life. Later, I awoke, not sure when I fell asleep, but I was hearing my mom shout up the stairs to me for dinner. I ran downstairs quickly and sat at the table for dinner. We had our normal pleasant dinner before mom left for her third 12 hour shift that week. Starting tomorrow she would be off until next week.

I started to clear up out of habit again, and I feel Steve's warm body standing close behind me. I tried to ignore it and focus on the task at hand, but I could think of nothing else than Steve and my body's hot need making my knees weak and my mouth dry. Soon, Steve's hand went to my shoulder and he reached around me to give me a hug. His body pressed against my back, his arm around me beneath my breasts. My heavy breasts were lying over his arm, where they touched him feeling like lightning. My mind went nearly blank with need.

"It's too bad you fell asleep during the movie. I hope you didn't mind me carrying you to your room." He said in my ear, his hot breath making a chill run up my spine, my whole body straining toward him.

I cleared my throat but still squeaked "T-thanks for doing that..." I trailed off. His lightly bearded chin tickled over my neck. My nipples strained inside their cotton prison. I still wore the night shirt from last night.

"You know you are a picture of beauty, just like your mother. I never expected you to be so beautiful." He still stood so close, his body pressed to my back, the dishes forgotten in front of me as my body strained toward him. My young body needed his touch more than I needed my next breath. As if sensing this, his arm moved, his fingertips sliding from its place under my breasts and sliding over my nipples.

I was helpless to resist, instinctually, my hips pressed back toward him, my ass pressing against his hardening length and pulling a groan from him. "What a sweet little girl you are. I want to taste your sweetness. Can your new daddy taste you?" He says gruffly in my ear, my body aflame at his words. I had no idea what he meant, but my body had a good idea and liked it. I moaned quietly at his words.

His fingers gently pinched my nipples, those lightning bolts from my nipples to my aching pussy returning from last night. Without bidding, my hips move back against him, rubbing my round ass over his length and drawing a growl from his throat. He grabs me and pulls me tightly against him. "I knew you wanted me too. What a sweet baby girl you are..." He groaned, Moving his hardness over me more firmly.

His other hand moved down over my stomach, down further, to lightly stroke over my young pussy. I gasped, the first touch on my pussy like fireworks in my mind, making my throbbing unbearable. I moaned loudly, my body taking over and rubbing in to his hand. He groaned, knowing he won, taking his hand from my nipple long enough to pull his pants and underwear down. He pressed his length between my thighs, rubbing over my soaking panties. His hardness and heat making me hump even more against him, the pressure building in me almost painfully.

"Oh fuck baby yes...." he groans, his hand covering my breast again, plucking at my nipples, his other hand holding his cock more tightly against my panty covered pussy. I hear my moans escaping me like they came from someone else, my mind only on the building pleasure. It was building towards something, I could tell, but I didn't know what.

Finally Steve growled and pressed my face down on the counter, thoughts of my first view of him and my mom flashed in my mind. Instead of pressing inside me like he did her, he fell to his knees, dragging my panties down with him and pressed his face into my ass. I almost squealed at the feel of his tongue snaking between my cheeks. He uses his hands to reposition me, my leg up on the counter and my ass and pussy fully offered to him.

He feasted, face hungrily pressing in to my wet folds, tongue lapping my most sensitive areas, my voice rising in keening wails as it is almost too much. He eats me like a starving man at a meal. The pressure that was building finally breaks free. I screech as my whole body trembles, waves of pleasure bathing my whole body. I shake and feel a warm wetness burst free rhythmically from me, bathing his face as he eagerly laps it up as he can, the overflow dripping down his chin to his chest.

The release did not end the pressure, only made me want something more, something deeper, something harder. I let out a whine, not knowing what I wanted, but Steve did. He stood behind me, guiding his hardness instead of between my thighs, directly in to my soaking wet folds. "Oh baby girl you're so sweet for your new daddy. Daddy is going to make you feel so good." He moans as he presses forward, pressing bit by bit in to my hot, tight folds.

The stretching is a mix of pain and pleasure. I get stuck between wanting more and wanting to pull away, ending up not moving. He presses himself in ever so slowly, letting my tightness get used to the size of his burning hot invader. He eventually makes it all the way inside, the pain and pleasure mixing in my body making me tremble. As he holds himself fully inside he leans forward to kiss and nibble my neck growling with the effort to hold still.

The pain started to fade away, leaving only the pleasure and the need. I start moving my own hips, feeling him grinding deep inside. He takes that as his cue and start to move inside me. Long slow strokes at first, the feeling almost like he is stroking my entire body at once. His strokes get faster and harder as he goes, my loud moans in time with his thrusts, my breasts starting to bounce. "Tell daddy how much you like it." He growls at me, his length pounding in to me.

His words make something snap inside me and the pressure breaks, wave upon wave of pleasure flowing over me. I moan "Oh god daddy yes... It feels so good for your little girl." He growls and pounds in to me harder, my moans becoming screams as I cum in waves over and over with his hard thrusts, my mind empty of anything but this ecstasy. I feel him throb and fill me with his hot cum, his shout echoing in the kitchen.

He stands, holding me tightly against him, still inside, his head against my shoulder as he catches his breath. He slowly starts to shrink inside me, sliding out finally and releasing the flow of his cum down my thighs. I moan at the feeling of his warm sticky cum rolling out of me. A perfect end to a perfect night.

Kerupted
Kerupted
13 Followers