New Deputy in Sissytown

Story Info
BBC Deputy makes his presence known.
990 words
4.39
6.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joceci
joceci
13 Followers

"So did you have a good time with Randy?" Sam asked as they pulled out of the depot parkng lot.

"Yeah that little faggy dude sure knew how to suck cock!"

"Randy is been my friend for the 5 years I worked here. He is always good for a blowjob 2 or 3times a week. Reliable. I figured you should meet", Sam grinned, "and you did, sort of."

"This town is run by a rich sissy Richard Duncan, who bought the place, moved his businesses here and hired all these people. He also hired security, people like us who are exmilitary to secure the place. Of course he picked alphas who have a taste for faggots."

"Randy is a steady intelligent older sissy, and he is loyal to his friends. Plus he gives great blowjobs. You got his business card? Keep up the relationship, it will be good for both of you."

Sam pulled into the parking lot of Dickies Gap Sherriff Department. "Come on lets check out the office and get you the last tan uniform you will ever wear..."

They walked into a small lobby with seats and facing them was a plexiglass wall with an older female officer seated at a desk behind it.

"Deputy Betty Delgado this is our new Deputy Jerome Grace 6 years in Afghanistan.

Betty has 10 years Iraq. Betty handles the female element in town and is good back up."

Randy looked up as Rhonda and Albert came in he smiled and the two gurls came prancing over. "What happened to you Randy dear? Is that cum on your face?"

Randy nodded, "I met the new deputy Jerome! This is his cum."

Randy looked with his. big blue eyes at his sissy coworkers who looked back with complete understanding. Sissies are thankful for a mans sexual attention not like spoiled Karens. "Can we lick it off?"

Deputy Betsy has a attractive somewhat masculine quality and a preference for women. They got along fine talking about their service years.

Sam told Jerome his uniform was in cell 1 and handed him the key.

Jerome put on his uniform tan button down tunic with shoulder patches, shoulder loops fabric on the left pocket for the badge. Tan thong and tan chaps tan cowboy boots. I feel like a male stripper!

"You look like one too!" Betsy grinned.

Sam laid it out: Dickies Gap is a sissytown run by sissies. It employs dominants to run security and to provide alpha cock to the sissies. Hence the uniforms providing easy access to alphacock.

"Lets go Jerome the mayor wants to see you."

They drove a block away to a modern one story building. when they entered there was a secretary seated in a waiting room. She looked beautiful with a tight white blouse over large breasts, hourglasss figure from the waist down spandex thong and thigh high stockings and stilleto heels The only ungirl. like thing was her tiny penis which was suddenly getting stiffer.

"Well hello you must be the new deputy" She smiled and Jerome noticed her target tattoo between her bangs of chestnut hair. She licked her plush lips and smiled but her large green eyes kept going to his crotch in which his anaconda totally stretched out his spandex thong.

"Can I help you with anything?" she asked still staring at his growing bulge.

"No, no I will take it from here!" said a tall dark young man who strutted down the hall, "Thank you Laura."

Laura pouted but the young man ignored her.

"I am Willis, Mayor Willy Stonchis special assistant please walk this way." Jerome noticed that this tall thin young black man dressed all in black with alpha leather spats swished when he walked. Although he had a red target tattoo on his forehead he had a magnificent bulge in his thong.

He led them through double wooden doors into a rich office suite. A short blonde came around a broad desk. Gray jacket with a red tie matching gray thong and stockings and grey stilletos. Cum facial tattoo on his forehead under a long bang of hair in a Karen cut.

"So happy to meet you Jerome! I heard so much nice things about you." the politician smiled at the deputie's bulging crotch. "I know you are in good hands with Sherriff Sam. As you probably know by now that we are a company town. Duncan's people run the business and we run the town itself and are the towns face to the outside world. That is why you guys are doubly important. You are the alpha wall that protects this sissy town." The Mayor Willy licked his lips as he continued to stare at Jeromes bulge.

"Mayor would you like a closer look?"

With a moan Mayor Willy fell to his knees and kissed Jerome's bulging thong. Jerome popped it out and the mayor licked it up and down. He groaned and swallowed the head. Willis his assistant came up behind him and popped his plug out of his asshole and pulled out his large dick and slid it in the mayor's fat bottom.

The mayor whined but did not stop sucking Jerome.

Not to be left behind Sherriff Sam came up behind and mounted Willis.The four of them thrust into each other with gay abandon. Laura popped in and stroked her little penis.

When all was said and done Jerome had hit the target on the mayor's forehead with cum dripping down his nose. "I see you are going to fit right in around here." He swallowed Jerome's seed.

"Come" said Sam "I will get you set up for your first shift."

The new deputy gave young Laura a smile and a wink just to llet her know that he would be coming back for her. She was licking her own seman from her fingers but gave him a smile and wink back.

"Sure thing Sam!"

joceci
joceci
13 Followers