Road to Sissytown

Story Info
BBC deputy in Sissytown.
1k words
4.34
16k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joceci
joceci
13 Followers

Jerome woke with a start, he had nodded off again, he had been thinking about how he ended up on a dusty bus in the dusty plains of the west. his lanky frame squished into a bench of this almost empty cross country bus.

"Next stop, Dicky's Gap depot!" called out the helpful bus driver who saw that Jerome was finally awake. The bus's headlights lit up a train depot as the bus pulled in.

"You can wait inside, there is a station master on duty", again the bus driver was helpful.

Jerome grabbed his bags and thanked the driver on his way out the door.

"Lonely place!" the driver said to himself as he levered the door shut and pulled on the steering wheel.

Assistant Stationmaster Randolph liked working nights, there were few distractions to his work and he was guaranteed the privacy to rub one out, and to facilitate that he normally wore a butt plug. Tonight he wore a large chrome one as he was expecting a visitor.

Sam the Sherriff had called him and told him to expect the new Deputy and that Sam the Sherriff had something just come up across town and was running late.

"Keep him entertained. Randy." said Sam.

Randy licked his lips and smiled and rubbed his legs together when hs saw Jerome come into the depot. Randy liked what he saw in Jerome. Jerome was a tall drink of water inches over six feet, lantern jaw and lean. Ebony skin and eyes with a military cut and broad shoulders. He looked a little dusty and forlorn but definitely sexy as hell.

Jerome looked at the little man behind the desk bespectacled high cheek bones and forehead with large pale blue eyes. He had a thin neck, shoulders and chest in fact he was almost feminine above his narrow waist suit vest, blue button down shirt and bow tie.

Jerome also noticed something a little odd, a small target tattoo between the Asst Stationmaster's eyebrows."Whats with the tattoo?"

Randy looked embarrassed for a second. "What do you know about this town?"

"Just what Sam told me. That Ritch Duncan the millionaire

bought the town and moved his industries here. And that the town has more than its fair share of gay people."

"Sissies" interjected Randolph "70 % of the people are sissies and like 20% are doms. with that many sissies they have an effect on the town culture."

Randolph stood up showing that from the waist down he was wearing a stretchy spandex thong, suspendered stockings and thigh high boots. "I am a sissy faggot cocksucker and I wear a target tattoo to let you. know that i like to be cum shot on my forehead. I suppose it is better than a penis tattoo!" he giggled.

Jerome noticed that Randy's hips and ass were soft white and plump. Jerome had been getting sexy vibes from Randolph and now his 12 inches was stretching out the front of his pants. Jerome came from the Southside of Chicago where black guys talked about their white girl conquests. Jerome found that he liked white fembois. "Randy" he said "I think you better get down on your knees."

"Yes officer"said the little fag meekly and quickly knelt in front of Jerome. kissing his huge bulge. "Oh my God" he whispered and with a little effort he tugged that monster out of Jerome's pants and rested it on his little fag face. Randolph licked Jerome's balls and shaft confirming he had a tongue stud. Randolph inhaled deeply and ovaled his mouth to fit over Jeromes mushroom head. The pleasure of having that huge penis filling his mouth made Randolph cross-eyed with pleasure.

"Cross your wrists behind you Randy and keep sucking!" Randy dutiflied crossed them and energetically bobbed his head up and down sliding Jerome's monster in as deep as he could. Jerome's massive hands gripped the back of Randy's skull and pulled it onto his cock face fucking him.

Sherriff Sam pulled into the depot and got out of his squad car wondering what he would find inside.He was quite pleasantly surprised to find the new deputy. face fucking the assistant Stationmaster who was kneeling and bobbing his head in the Deputys crotch energetically. Knowing Randy was a wanton sissy slut, Sam came up behind him and lifted him by his hips pulled out his butt plug and inserted his massive dick into his gaping hole.

Randy squirmed silently in surprise and pleasure as he was double penetrated.

So after dozens of deep thrusts Jerome grunted and pulled his cock out of Randy's mouth. He put the blunt end of his penis on his target tattoo and rubbed the tip right between Randy's crossed eyes. And blam white goo right on target "Anngh", Randy whined,"Anngh".

Sam grunted and his dick exploded in Randy's ass in a condom of course. When he finished thrusting he pulls out of Randy, pulls off his condome and lays it on Randy's nose. "Here Randy play with this, I want to talk with my new deputy".

"Thank you sir!" Randy gushed as he stared at it crosseyed.

"So Jerome this is just the start, there are over a thousand sissies living here!"

Randy was holding the condom upside down over his tongue staring with cross-eyed precision.

"Sam they dont call me the fag fucker for nothing!" Jerome grinned.

Having gotten all the cum he could using the cum drip method Randy had his tongue on the inside.

Now Randy was sucking on the condom.

"Hey Randy do you need a tissue?"

"Hell no! I want the other gurls to see my gooey face. I am the first to suck Jerome's cock!" Jerome's cum dripping down his grinning face. Sam ruffled his hair and turned to go.

"Wait" Randy jumped up and pulled a business card from his vest and ran to the new deputy,"Here!" he handed it to Jerome breathlessly, "If you need anything, anything at all, I am happy to help!"

Sam grinned, "I guess you fags should watch out as there is a new Deputy in Sissytown!"

Randy his legs pressed together fluttered his fingers at Jerome with a shy smile.

joceci
joceci
13 Followers