New Discoveries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"G-good girls don't come."

"That's my pretty girl," the priest lady said, patting Elma on the head with her free hand. "Like I said, it may be confusing, but that's just because your dumb little mind doesn't understand how it works. This isn't your cock. It's mine. So when you nut, it's actually me doing all the work. That means you're not going to feel a thing. No orgasm, no release. Just even more pleasure building up, making you even more horny and needy and achy. Understand?" Elma nodded again. She received a delicate finger rub along her tip as a reward. "Good. And you know what you're supposed to do after that. Now go get our new initiate ready."

Elma let out a cute little squeak of a moan before her mistress pulled away, allowing her to grab a second bowl and make her way up to Candi. Candi stared in awe at the swinging appendage between Elma's legs. That looked like it hurt. If only Candi could, like, make it feel better. She could totally make that hard girlcock feel so much nicer if they'd just let her wrap her lips around it and start suckling while she looked up at Elma who'd squeak and moan in that adorable little way she does as-

Candi groaned as she suddenly felt hands grasp her tits, smearing something around on them. She panted and whined as fingers brushed her nipples. After a moment she began to feel her chest tingle in a funny way. It felt nice, but was, like... like...

"Mmmmm," Candi said as Elma kneaded her pillowy flesh for several looooong moments.

"That ought to do it, elma," the priest lady said. Elma stepped away and Candi looked down to see her tits covered in some kind of oily substance that was quickly vanishing as it almost seemed to be sinking into her skin.

Candi felt herself get lowered to the ground, her hands and knees pressed to the cold stone within the chalk circle. The tentacles were still there, keeping her in place, but Candi wasn't sure why. It wasn't like she was gonna... gonna...

Ooooh, right! Gotta escape! She thought, giggling at how silly she was.

Something appeared in front of Candi's eyes. A gemstone. A little golden gemstone held in someone's hand. They let go of it and the gem continued floating right in front of Candi, forcing her to go cross-eyed just to look at it. It began to spin slowly and catch the light of the room in such a pretty way. Candi felt her mouth go slack and form a nice 'o' shape.

"Just watch the pretty, pretty, gemstone, girlie," the priest lady said. "Don't think. Just let it do all the thinking for you."

Candi furrowed her brow. That... seemed bad, right?

Good, a voice in her head suddenly said. It took her a second to realize it was her own. This feels good.

Candi suddenly felt stupid. This felt good.

I'm a good girl.

Candi was a good girl...

I can't wait to be plowed.

Candi couldn't wait to be plowed! She wiggled her ass, trying to tempt someone to do it. "Can, like, someone fuck me, please?"

Candi heard a laugh from somewhere. It was hard to focus with the gemstone taking up so much of her vision and thoughts, though. "You heard her, slut. Get to it."

A pair of hands grabbed Candi's haunches and in a swift motion she felt something large and warm enter her. Candi let out a long moan of delight as Elma's big girlcock began to pump away in her with reckless abandon.

I'm getting fucked like a bitch. I'm not in control.

Candi was getting fucked like a bitch. She was totally not in control right now.

I'm not in control, so I should just do what others want.

It made, like, so much sense to what others told her to do. She wasn't in control, afterall.

Candi screamed in pleasure as she felt the cock worm deeper into her. She was tempted to begin thrusting her hips back into it, but she wasn't in control so she just did what others told her to do.

"Mmm. This is positively delicious." the priest lady said. "Enjoying yourself there, Elma?" Before the girl could attempt a reply, a loud thump came from the floor above them. The high priestess sighed in annoyance. "That's probably a follower seeking guidance from the goddesses. Continue with the ritual, elma. I'll go tend to them."

Candi vaguely heard footsteps fade out of the room, but she was too busy getting fucked and staring at her pretty gem to care.

I'm such a silly girl. I love having my holes filled.

Candi giggled, feeling like such a silly girl. She must've looked so slutty right now, moaning like a wanton whore while a meek girl used her like a sleeve. That was fine, though, it felt, like, amaaaazing to have her holes filled. All the while, she got to watch the pretty crystal spin and spin and spin and... and... spin...

I'm such a silly girl. I'm such a silly girl. I'm such a silly girl. I'm such a silly girl.

Candi felt herself orgasm for the first time as the words continued to echo in her silly, girly head, becoming louder and overlapping on top of each other until she couldn't think of anything else. Just silly girl thoughts. She was such a silly girl...

Candi climaxed again as Elma's dick grinding against her g-spot again and again. The hands gripping Candi dug in and the thrusts became more wild and rapid. Small whimpers and grunts emitted from behind her in the most pitiful, desperate tones that Candi had ever heard.

"I'm ju... just a silly girl," Candi said. She had meant to say something else, but had already forgotten what it was as the gemstone twinkled in front of her eyes and poured such nice thoughts into her head. A moment later, Elma hilted herself into Candi and let out an ear-piercing squeal of grief as a thick stream of tasty-pasty cum shot up into her hole. Candi's giggle of delight quickly shifted into a long moan as her tingly titties suddenly began to feel so tight and heavy. It was like they were... they were filling up with an uncomfortable amount of pressure. Candi bit her lip as she tried to look down at them and keep her eyes on the gem at the same time. Were they... bigger?

Candi felt Elma's girlcock slide out from her, causing Candi to whimper and sway her hips from side to side to try and get her to keep fucking her. That only resulted in Candi's breast to swing a bit, making her cringe as she felt the awkward sensation of them swaying and pushing against each other. It was almost painful how full they felt. In a weirdly good way.

A moment went by when Candi heard a quiet thunk directly underneath her and she saw Elma sit down in front of Candi with a bucket. She looked soooo pretty with her face all flushed and frustrated. She must really need to come.

"I'm just a silly girl!" Candi beamed, once again meaning to say something else but not remembering.

And even those thoughts evaporated as Candi felt Elma hands grab hold of her breasts and squeeze them firmly. She let out a long, low moan as she felt the most euphoric sense of release in her aching breast. A white substance, tinged gold, shot out from her nipples and splashed inside the pale, slowly filling it up.

Oh. That was... That was...

The gem spun faster.

I'm such a silly cow. I'm such a silly cow. I'm such a silly cow. I'm such a silly cow.

Had... those been the words before? They had to have been because that's what Candi was. She was a silly cow getting milked. And it felt so fucking goooooood.

Another long moan escaped her lips as she felt hands squeeze her tits again and watched more milk squirt into the bucket. It was so nice that Candi was finding it even harder to think than normal. Her thoughts felt so slow, so simple. Just... just like a cow.

She was a silly cow.

Squeeze. Moan. Squirt. Squeeze. Moan. Squirt. Squeeze. Moan. Squirt. That's all Candi Cow's life was at the moment. It was all that existed. Her handler would squeeze her utters, she'd moan her gratitude for having her full chest be relieved, and the product would squirt into the bucket. And she made sure that her moans properly reflected how good the milking made her feel. They were so long and low. It was almost like she was... was...

Squeeze. Moan. Squirt.

Elma let out a small giggle as she looked Candi over. "Do you like that, silly cow?"

The silly cow nodded. She couldn't think of proper words at the moment, but that was fine. Cows didn't speak.

"Then why don't you moo for me like that again?"

M-moo? Candi wasn't mooing! She was-

Squeeze.

"m-moooooooo!"

Squirt.

"Good cow," Elma said with a smile. Candi gave a happy little moo in response, feeling proud that she'd made her handler happy with her. Elma's cock had vanished, but she clearly still looked worked up. Maybe she should try to use that to... to... esca-?

I'm just a silly cow. I'm just a silly cow. I'm just a silly cow. I'm just a silly cow. I'm just a silly cow.

Candi was just a silly cow. Silly cows didn't think. They just got milked and mooed and looked pretty. It was, like, the best life she could ever ask for!

Squeeze. Moo. Squirt. Squeeze. Moo. Squirt. Squeeze. Moo. Squirt. Squeeze. Moo. Squirt...

"This one looks like it's about full," Elma said. "i should... should grab another one to see how much you have left..."

Elma grabbed hold of the book and rose, her glistening pussy directly in front of Candi's face just behind the pretty, spinny, gemstone.

Candi didn't think. She acted on instinct alone as she leaned forward and gave Elma's snatch a quick, kittenish lick.

The girl immediately froze and shivered. Candi mooed happily and licked again, this time getting as much surface area as possible.

"S-stop that..." she said weakly.

Candi looked up at her with big, docile eyes and blinked thoughtlessly. "Moo?" she asked. She then licked once more, swirling her tongue around the clit. Elma gasped and dropped the bucket, spilling golden-white milk all along the floor.

"N-no... Ba... bad cow."

Candi mooed sadly. Perhaps she wasn't doing a good enough job? She began to eagerly rub her tongue around in elegant patterns in an attempt to do better.

"That's not what i... ugh! Y-you can't!" Elma complained, but then grabbed the back of Candi's head and pushed her deeper into her treat, pushing the floating gemstone out of the way in the process.

"Mmmph!" Candi said as she began to suckle and lap at Elma's pussy with all her worth. It tasted delicious!

Meanwhile, Elma just whimpered and shook violently, her eyes screwed tightly shut and her brow furrowed. "F-fuck! N...no! Can't come, can't come. Good girls don't come. i-i'm a good girl. i need to stop! Mistress won't be happy. G-gotta stay a... a good- aaaaaagh!" Elma screeched and Candi smiled as she practically felt Elma's juices explode into her mouth. Elma then grabbed onto Candi's head with both hands and held on for dear life as she continued to moan as the aftershock surged through her several lengthy moments before collapsing to the ground, where she continued to writhe while laying on her side and whimpering to herself. "i'm sorry, Mistress. So, so sorry, Mistress. i came! I was a bad girl. Bad, bad, bad elma. i'm so so so so... so..." She blinked, then looked around as if seeing things clearly for the first time. Then she groaned--a normal groan, not a fun, sexy one to Candi's displeasure--and thumped her head back against the floor. "Oh brother..."

Candi blinked, tilting her head to the side. Did that mean she did good? "Ummm... you ok?" she asked.

Elma lifted her head and sighed before rising to her feet and rushing over to Candi. "We need to get out of here. Like, right fucking now before that bitch gets back."

Candi frowned. Why would...? Oh right! "We're escaping!" she said, proudly.

"Uh, yeah," Elma said, looking over her bonds. "Shit. Do you know how to dissipate magic?"

Candi blinked at her.

"Didn't think so. Gods, you're fuckable."

Candi giggled then wiggled her ass. "Ya can if ya waaaaant."

"Tempting, but no. Like I said, we gotta get out." Elma frowned, bringing her hand up to scratch at her head. She froze when she touched one of the barrettes. "What the fuck did she do to my hair?!"

Candi watched as Elma quickly began pulling all the clips and pins free, casting them off to the side before ruffling and shaking her head. Once she stopped, her hair had transformed into a short, chaotic mess. Candi felt her heart flutter as she took in the new look. Before Elma had been cute, now she looked hot.

"Right, that's better. Back to the problem at hand," she turned and inspected the tentacles holding Candi in place. "I think these feed off of arousal. They only exist so long as someone nearby is horny. And I just had the orgasm of the lifetime, so I'm cool. Thanks for that, by the way."

"You're welcome!"

"So if they're still around then... Heh. Maybe I will have to fuck you to get us out of here."

"Yay!" Candi beamed. "But we're gonna be here for a whiiiiiile. I'm, like, basically horny all the time." She giggled.

"Ah. Well, that's a problem," Elma said. "Man, what the fuck happened? When I ran into you, you were a stone-cold bitch, but you completely changed when... when..." She glanced down at Candi's skin, much of which still stained pink from earlier despite all the sweat she'd worked up from the fucking. "Say... have you ever been hypnotized before this?"

"Um, like, maybe?"

"I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say yes. Wait right there for a second." Elma turned and ran back over to the workbench, sifting through various things before coming up with a rag and pitcher of water. She then quickly returned to Candi. "Ok, hold still." Elma proceeded to drench the rag and begin scrubbing at Candi's skin. Candi giggled as she made her way across Candi's titties, which were still kinda sensitive.

"You're not making it easy to stay turned off right now, girly," Elma grumbled as she finished wiping all the pink from Candi's skin. "There."

"Good job!" Candi cheered, although she wasn't really sure what for.

Elma frowned. "So... how long is this gonna take?"

"How long is what gonna take?"

Elma sighed. "I guess we'll just have to find out."

"We could make out a little while we wait," Candi offered. She realllllly hoped Elma would say yes.

"Again. Kinda defeats the purpose."

"Oopsie! Sorry!"

Elma rolled her eyes, which caused Candi to giggle. Then she winced as she felt a sharp jab of pain inside of her head.

Ouchie. What was that?

She winced again as she felt another spike within her silly, empty skull and whimpered.

"Uh, you okay?" Elma asked and Candi was too busy reeling with pain to gush at the concern in her voice.

"Ummm, like... yeah? My head just- ow!" Another stab of pain. Candi pouted. It almost felt like something was trying to dig its way free from-

Mya blinked. Then began to swore vehemently as she thrashed about in her bonds. "What the fuck is going on here?!" A moment later, the golden tendrils holding her in place vanished and she quickly rose to her feet.

"Oookay, that definitely worked," the acolyte woman said across from Mya. She was nude now for some reason... It quickly dawned on Mya that she was as well.

"What's going on? How did I get down here? Why are we fucking naked?!" Mya demanded. Memories were a blur to her right now. The last thing she remembered was trying to run away from that creepy priestess, but then something happened and now... now she was in some kind of basement?

"Yeah, so, we've got a lot to unpack there but no time to do it. Let's go!" the girl, Elma, said as she ran over to a worktable at one end of the room, grabbed something, then ran back over to Mya and grabbed her hand before pulling her over to a set of stairs in the corner of the room.

"Wait! Our clothes!"

"No time!"

"I'm not going outside naked!" Mya sneered.

"Why not?" Elma asked as they raced up the spiral staircase. "People do it all the time."

"WHAT?!"

As they reached the top of the staircase and entered the adjoining room, Elma raced to the other end, still dragging Mya behind her. She pushed the tapestry to the side and both girls immediately froze.

In the main room, High Priestess Iridana stood with her back to Mya and Elma and looked up at a figure held aloft in the air, each limb grappled by golden tentacles while a fifth one rubbed at his groin through his thick set of robes.

"Really? You feel nothing at all?" Iridana asked.

"I feel a slight annoyance," Vellen said, as calm as usual. "And some chafing." His eyes fell on Mya and Elma behind the high priestess, but he quickly looked away and pretended to not have seen them.

"Fascinating. What exactly do they do to your minds in that monastery to make you so willful?"

"Nothing, technically speaking. It is more of a... physiological alteration," Vellen responded. His eyes flicked back towards Mya once again and she blinked. Was Vellen a...?

"What are you looking at?" Iridana asked and began to turn around. Mya reacted immediately, turning to see the tea kettle still on the counter next to their doorway. She proceeded to grab it and chuck it directly at the high priestess' head. It connected with a resounding thunk and she collapsed to the ground, unconscious. Her tentacles vanished, dropping Vellen to the floor.

Elma whistled. "Nice one. Didn't realize you had it in you, sweetcheeks."

Mya gasped as she felt a hand slap itself across her rear. She immediately whirled around and jabbed a finger at Elma, fuming. "Do not touch me like that again! It is disrespectful and gross! Do I make myself clear?"

Elma raised her eyebrows. "...Yeah, I think I'm starting to connect some dots here."

"What?"

"Nothin'," she said, then walked over to Vellen as he finished readjusting his robes. "So. I'm guessing you came back to save us?"

"That was indeed the goal. It didn't seem to pan out how I hoped, though."

"No biggie, but... how'd you know to come back?" Elma asked.

"Because of you, actually, miss," Vellen said. "I found your question about Mya having any family in the city more and more suspicious as time went on. Originally I came back just to double-check that my mistress was safe, but when I found the room empty I feared for the worst." He then inspected Elma with a critical eye. "I take it that you were also ensnared by her at some point?"

Elma shifted uncomfortably. "You could say that."

Mya reluctantly walked up to the two, gently stepping over the collapsed form of Iridana. "Regardless of success, thank you for coming back Vellen. Your presence alone was enough to help us escape." Something inside Mya twinged as she said the words. She wasn't used to voicing her gratitude--being competent should be gratitude enough--but, admittedly, she was beginning to grow fond of her monk companion.

"You are most welcome, miss," Vellen said, a hint of a smile on his lips.

A small groan came from the floor behind Mya.

"Yeah, so, this is nice and all, but we should probably go before she wakes up," Elma said.

"Agreed," Mya and Vellen said in unison.

~~~

Mya watched Vellen load up the coach with their luggage as she tugged at her skirt, trying to cover as much of her legs as possible. That only seemed to draw more attention from passersby, one of whom even whistled at her as they passed.

I hate this fucking continent.

Mya sighed in relief as Vellen finished placing the final bag into the compartment and began walking up the coach to climb inside when a voice called out from behind them. "Wait! Hold up!"