New Discoveries Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mya turned and saw, with dismay, Elma running out of the tavern. Mya was more than content to part ways with her after leaving the church the previous night, but Vellen, like an oaf, offered for her to share a room with them for the night, to which she accepted.

Grimacing, Mya watched as Elma pulled to a halt in front of their coach. She had since acquired some new clothes, though Mya had no earthly idea where. She wore a tight, black shirt, knotted at the bottom to show off her midriff along with a pair of denim shorts that were frayed at the end and didn't reach past midthigh... So as skanky as every other woman on the entire continent.

"I'm coming with you!" she said.

"...No you're not," Mya said, turning to climb into the coach again.

"Just a moment, miss," Vellen said, placing a hand on her shoulder to stop her. "This... may not be such a bad idea. I must admit, my knowledge of more... nuanced aspects across the continent is limited. Having someone more streetwise could come in handy."

Mya paused, glancing over her shoulder at Elma, who stared up at her with large, hopeful eyes. Begrudgingly, the expression paired with Elma's wild mess of hair that made her look like some kind of feral pomeranian was very, very difficult to say no to.

It's like looking at a damn puppy, Mya thought, then sighed. "Fine. You can-"

"Thanksyou'rethebestandtotallynotatotalbitch!" Elma said, then quickly shoved her way aboard the coach.

Mya turned to look at Vellen, giving him a flat look. "If she causes any problems, I'm blaming you."

"Understood, miss,"

With another sigh of exasperation, Mya took Vellen's offered hand to help her climb into the coach and sat down. Elma seemed to have already made herself at home, having thrown off her shoes and stretched out across the entirety of the cushioned bench. "Sorry, no room. Guess you'll have to sit on my lap~"

This was going to be an even longer trip than Mya had anticipated.