New England Triad Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dev was getting more interesting by the minute. "That's wonderful," I said. "When will you be done?"

"December, I'm hoping. If the lab rats cooperate."

"And you're putting yourself through grad school by working as a towel girl? I'd think even nursing paid better than that."

Dev treated me to a lovely laugh. "Obviously, Stephen, I just wanted to see what you look like naked. That's how you are in most of the stories I've heard. Beth told me I could look but, for now, not touch. I think I kept that promise more than I broke it. Tomorrow I want to see what you look like in an unzipped jersey and no pants."

Apparently Beth and I had no secrets from Dev. I couldn't figure her out. Was she a real cock-tease, or was she seriously flirting with me, or was she just uninhibited and enjoying pulling my string a little? And what is Beth's role in all this--apart from blabbermouth?

"I'm sorry you couldn't meet Ann tonight," I said. "She looks even nicer with her clothes off than I do."

"Oh, I don't know. We'll have to see."

She gave my bottom a friendly pat and then left the room. I sat on the toilet lid and put on my clean socks, stashed my used bike clothes in a pannier, and joined the ladies in the kitchen.

"Well?" said Beth to Dev, a twinkle in her eye.

"Good pick," Dev replied. "He has a sense of humor too, in addition to his more obvious virtues."

They were toying with me. I'd show them up by refusing to get rattled.

"It's all right, Beth. She's a licensed health care professional."

"So she keeps claiming. Though darned if I've ever seen a nursing certificate, let alone a little white cap."

We all smiled and shared a nice Spanish red as the lasagna baked. Beth finished making the tossed salad as the three of us chatted about nothing important. Apparently the girls had finished toying with me for awhile. We'll see what happens at bedtime.

* * * * *

What I had called the multi-purpose room in Beth's house had been reconfigured as a dining room, and there the three of us dined. Beth's lasagna was excellent. Knowing my natural-foods tastes, she had even managed to find some whole wheat lasagna noodles--where, I can't imagine. Of course the other ingredients were all zero-fiber, high-fat, high-cholesterol--and delicious.

Dev got up to use the powder room, and Beth spoke to me quietly.

"I'm sorry, Stephen. I should have given you a heads-up about Dev. It's been so long since I've had a man over while she's around, I forgot. She's a wonderful, lovely human being, but I think she's got some issues she's still working through.

"Sometimes she acts out around men. As you've noticed. I admit I connived in the towel business. I just wanted to tease you a little. I knew you'd handle it well--as you did. She's beautiful, isn't she?"

"She's exquisite," I said.

"And she's almost as sexually uninhibited as she acts. Though some of her tastes are kind of kinky. I don't know if there's a connection to those old issues there or what. I think she scared off at least a couple of her former boyfriends and possibly one of mine."

Beth smiled at me and grasped my hand. "You're made of sterner stuff, as they used to say in the old movies. So I'm not worried tonight."

"Thank you for that vote of confidence. How long have you been housemates?"

"Let's see... four years, I guess. She really is a fine housemate and by now a good friend too."

"What are the kinky tastes?" I asked.

"Several, but golden showers especially. Do you like?" The speaker was Dev herself. Neither Beth nor I had heard her returning.

Beth did the same now as she had done at her first lunch with Ann. When caught with her hand in the cookie jar, Beth doesn't pretend she was just counting the chocolate chips. "Welcome back, Dev," she said. "You know so many personal details about Stephen--now including what he looks like naked--and he knows practically nothing about you. Is that fair? I thought I'd help balance things out a little. You'll note that he hasn't run away screaming yet, unlike two or three other fellows one might mention."

Dev smiled, kissed the top of Beth's head, sat down, and topped up the three wine glasses. "You're right," she said. "Fair is fair. What is your favorite kink, Stephen?"

"Adultery."

"That goes without saying. Speak again."

"Two women at once?"

Dev wasn't having it. "Stephen, everything you've said so far has been entirely normal. The question is, do you like anything the slightest bit offbeat? And don't you dare say 'girls with pubic hair.'"

Beth decided to intervene. "Stephen likes golden showers too."

Dev smiled at me and raised her eyebrows.

Beth's words caught me by surprise. "How did you know that?"

"Oh, part lucky guess and part the look on your face when Dev mentioned the topic. And you did jokingly refer to it on the day we met. Ann didn't tell me, I promise."

Dev began clearing away the dinner plates. I rose to help, but Beth said, "Sit, Stephen; you're our guest."

"I'll get dessert," said Dev. "Anyone want coffee?" She gave me another little smile.

Beth spoke quietly when Dev left. "Stephen, you do not have to do anything that you don't want to do. If you do want to, that's perfectly fine too. I can join in myself. Or instead we can just act like normal lovers: neck on the sofa for awhile, then go to bed, fuck, and sleep in each other's arms. The two of us, I mean. Though of course if you want another threesome, that could possibly be arranged too."

"Too many options, Beth--all of them enticing. My head is spinning. What would you like?"

"My head is spinning too, Stephen. Let's play it by ear."

Dev returned with a platter. It held three dishes of sorbet, three cookies, and two cups of coffee for the young'uns. I can't drink coffee at night anymore. She served us each, ditched the platter, and joined us. Lifting the coffee cup to her lips she said, "I'll let you know when I need to pee again."

* * * * *

After dessert Dev cleared most of the dishes and took them to the kitchen. I remembered my two presents for Beth and fetched them from my pannier. They bore the signs of amateur gift-wrapping. Beth, delighted, opened the larger one first.

The package contained three small boxes. One held an inner tube with Schrader valve for the old Nishiki 10-speed. One held an inner tube with Presta valve for a good sport bike. The third held a Vittoria "sew-up": a tire-plus-tube unit that glues onto the special rim of a lightweight racing wheel. Expensive racing bikes like Beth's Bianchi usually come with racing wheels and sew-ups. People who buy expensive racing bikes also buy a pair of sturdier, heavier "training wheels" for training and everyday riding. Those take normal tires and Presta-valve tubes. My gift had covered all the bases.

I actually owed Beth just one tube, from the bet we had made after our first sex. But I had splurged, and Beth was delighted. She was especially touched by the sew-up. Not just that it was a pricey gift: she felt it was also a vote of confidence in her recovery, a sweet show of support for her passion--somehow a big affirmation of her self.

She unwrapped the small gift. It was an empty CO2 canister for inflating tires, one of the two that had brought us together in July. "I'm keeping the other one," I said.

Her eyes were moist. She got up, came behind my chair, put her arms around my shoulders, held me, and kissed the back of my head. "Thank you, Stephen," was all she said. I put a hand over one of hers.

After a minute I changed the subject. "Beth, let's talk about what we want to happen this evening."

She sat, looked at me, raised her eyebrows. I continued, "We've been lovers for about two months. Our sex life has not gotten humdrum and predictable and in need of spicing up yet."

"Tell me about it. You haven't even spent a night in my bed yet. And I've only spent two in yours.... Stephen, do you like water sports--or golden showers or whatever you want to call it?"

"In truth, yes."

"Giving or receiving?"

"Both."

"Does it happen much at your home?"

"No, not much. Ann really doesn't care for it. She's willing to go along once in awhile, but I don't like to press her."

"She'll pee on you, but doesn't like the opposite?"

"Yes, that's right."

"Dev is the same way. At least with men. And you'll have to let her use your mouth. Does that sound at all appealing?"

"In all honesty, yes."

"Does Ann do that for you?"

"Yes."

"While someone else is sucking on your cock?"

"Jesus Christ, Beth." By this time I was halfway erect.

"Stephen, I quite agree that our sex life does not yet need spicing up. But Dev is not available all that much these days, and she has offered certain services to you, and I would dearly, deeply love to be able to give you something very extra special. I'm not the big water sports fan Dev is, but I honestly don't mind at all, and I don't mind being on the receiving end either. It's like anal sex: not my personal favorite but no problem at all if I want to give my lover a special treat that he likes. I don't want this to sound like female competition, but I would deeply love to give you something really special--something you can't get just as well and more conveniently from Ann."

"In our first sex," I said, "you gave me a mind-blowing, psychedelic communion with the rest of the natural world."

Beth smiled. "Well, at least I provided the warm body that set all that off. That's about all the credit I can claim. Now would you like to pee on me? Maybe in my mouth? And then have me get you off while Dev pees in yours?"

"Yes, I would like that, Beth."

"It's sterile. More hygienic than kissing you. Though I'm willing to do that too."

We stood and kissed, deeply and at length.

After awhile Dev entered the dining room and interrupted. "I have to pee soon," she said. "Would anyone care to help?"

* * * * *

Beth went over to Dev. They spoke very quietly in each other's ears. There were some smiles too, nods of the head, brief touches. I couldn't make out a word either said. Then Dev left and Beth came back to me. "You haven't been to the bathroom since before dinner, Stephen. Is your bladder feeling full?"

"Actually, yes."

As she closed the room's curtains she said, "Let's take our clothes off now. Then let's have something special."

We both stripped naked and caressed each other a little, but Beth broke it off. "Let's not get too erect just now, okay? Come." She took my hand and led me into the bathroom.

Beth lifted the toilet lid, sat up straight on the seat, and spread her legs enough for me to see her pussy. "Watch, Stephen," she said.

It took about ten seconds for her urine flow to begin. Once it did she looked steadily at my face and smiled. The sight and sounds of her urinating were lovely and very sexy. The flow lasted 30 or 40 seconds. I was entranced. Then she stood and asked, "Would you care to lick me clean?"

I would indeed. I knelt and did. It didn't take long before the bitter-tart-sour-salty taste of her urine was replaced by the lovely sweet taste of her natural lubrication. Then she stepped back, closed the toilet lid, helped me rise, kissed me, and said, "Your turn."

Beth tied her hair back with an elastic. Then she climbed into the bathtub, sat facing sideways, towards me, her knees poking up in the air. She leaned forward as best she could. "Piss on me, Stephen," she said. "Anywhere you like." She gave me a lovely smile then tilted her head back and opened her mouth a little.

I stepped forwards and touched the back of her head. I rested my half-erect penis on Beth's lower lip. She knew not to suck or to caress me with her tongue. She sat still, waiting patiently for me to relax enough to begin. After perhaps a full minute the first trickle began. As the flow became stronger, Beth took me deeper into her mouth. She held my cock firmly with the center of her lips, top and bottom. As her mouth filled, my cock bathed in warm liquid. Then the urine began pouring out the sides of her mouth and down the front of her body and into the tub. It looked as beautiful as it felt.

Obviously, golden showers are a game of dominance and submission, I guess humiliation too. Beth and I both knew it was a game, some harmless play-acting by two lovers who in reality were pretty much equal. But what fun is sticking to reality all the time? Other couples liked whips and leather on occasion, others parochial-school uniforms, others masked intruders. We were saving a fortune on costumes.

My last few squirts and I was done. Beth moved her head back and made a show of swallowing the last ounce in her mouth. She grimaced and wrinkled her nose a little. Then she gave me a smile, took my penis into her mouth again, and bathed me with her tongue.

At last she stood, turned on the shower, and gave her face and body a quick rinse. "Towel boy!" she called as she stepped out of the tub. I picked up the driest towel I saw and dried her off.

We hugged and kissed. She wrapped her arms around my neck. "That was fun," she said. "We'd better not keep Dev waiting much longer."

Beth took my hand and led me into the kitchen. Of course: the kitchen floor was waterproof linoleum. The other rooms had hardwood floors and rugs. And the bathrooms were rather small for three. A large towel was spread out in the middle of the kitchen floor.

Dev was leaning against a counter, sipping water. She had pinned her long black hair up, and she was naked except for low-cut white cotton panties. She looked stunning. Her waist was slim, her hips perfect. Her breasts were larger than they needed to be--C-cup-ish at least--and beautifully shaped. Each breast was just slightly tubular, a look I like, but still with that tight round curve on the underside. Her breasts looked firm but not comic-booky too-firm: there was softness and give to them. Dark brown nipples of course.

But the loveliest part of her was that expanse of medium-brown skin. It wasn't a uniform wash of a single color. The tone of brown shifted subtly every few square inches. I could play happily for hours on her epidermis. The white panties made the brown skin even lovelier, though I was looking forward to their removal.

Beth dealt with my fascination in good grace. "I told you she was lovely, didn't I?"

"Right again, Beth. As usual."

"Thank you both," said Dev. "And you are lovely too--both of you. But I'm afraid we can't dawdle much longer. Stephen, you like to watch a girl pull down her own underpants."

I didn't have to puzzle about how she knew that. She continued:

"I can do that for you. I like you, Stephen. I want you to have fun too. And you can do me another favor too. When my bladder is empty you can help me relax further. I'm told you understand why God gave men tongues."

I gave Beth a quick look. She subtly nodded her head.

"I'd love to, Dev."

"You are a gentleman and a scholar, Stephen," she said. She stood up straight, hooked her thumbs into her waistband, and slowly pulled her panties down and off.

She was hairless, in the modern fashion. She looked perfectly nice, but I did find the sight just a little disappointing, given how splendid the rest of her body looked. The slit was a little hard to see, the outer labia thin, the pubic mound not much of a mound, really. I felt guilty for playing art critic at a moment like this.

"Lie down and open your mouth," she said firmly. Good. When I'm playing submissive, I like the lady to be plenty dominant. Ann never got it quite right. But, as she began lowering herself onto my mouth, Dev changed her tone a bit. "Beth has the lovelier pudendum. Even hidden under those brown curls you can see she's a knockout. Not to mention that tight bottom and thighs.... I like to think that my breasts are very nice."

"Dev," I said, my voice somewhat muffled by her pussy, "Everyone in this room thinks your breasts are beautiful. And at least the majority of us think that, overall, you are one of the most stunningly beautiful and sexy women ever to set foot in Tolland County." I thought I'd better not leave Beth out here. "As for Beth's pudendum, well, don't judge yourself by impossibly high standards. You can imagine how my poor wife feels, having to compete with that."

I'd better quit while I'm ahead.

Beth, still naked, was kneeling between my legs. She giggled, then kissed the head of my penis. "Dev and I thank you for the kind words." She took me into her mouth and sucked gently.

Dev returned to dominant. "Get your tongue in there and loosen me up." I did, licking here, there, and everywhere else within reach. She tasted fresh, with maybe a hint of soap. She had freshened up just before this encounter: a thoughtful and sweet touch. Like keeping the panties on, knowing I would enjoy watching her pull them down. At least some of that toughness and sang froid of hers was just a role she was performing, a game she wanted to play. At heart, I suspected, she was a sweet girl, like Beth.

Dev's warm labia were pressed against my mouth. Without warning she pissed--a few squirts at first quickly followed by a steady flow into my open mouth. I nearly inhaled some but fortunately did not.

I was reminded, once again, that the prospect of a beautiful woman using your mouth as a urinal is much more pleasant than the reality of it is. Sterile the liquid may be, but it still tastes pretty bad: salty and bitter and tart and sour all at once. Even so, I swallowed some--in part because I wanted the experience again, in part because I wanted to carry some of Dev's body inside my own, in part because I knew my doing so would give pleasure to Dev and maybe to Beth too.

When the flow started, Beth increased the intensity of her cocksucking. Before the flow ended she brought me to a very nice orgasm. Again I came close to inhaling urine but barely managed not to. And another bad-tasting liquid entered another mouth and was swallowed. Lovers put up with a lot to give pleasure to each other, don't they?

"Good boy," Dev said. "Now lick." In our position I had easy access to her clitoris. I suspected that Dev was in no mood for shilly-shallying, so I started flicking the appropriate spot. She had a decent-sized orgasm about a minute later. Afterwards, she remained squatting over my mouth, catching her breath. Beth was still kneeling between my legs, no longer sucking on me but gently moving her hands over my thighs. My tongue idly moved around Dev's privates, not particularly trying to arouse her, just being friendly.

Then Dev did something quite unexpected. She lay down next to me, half on the wet towel, half on the linoleum. She put her arm around me, snuggled close, and kissed me on the lips tenderly and long. Proper etiquette in this situation escaped me, so I turned on my side, put a hand on her bottom, and kissed back. Dev's firm breasts pressing against my chest made the sensuality of her lips and tongue even more delightful. All the while, Beth was still caressing my legs. I figured if she was unhappy she had plenty of ways to let me know. She didn't.

After a couple of minutes Dev gave me a particularly loud smooch and then stood up. Beth and I stood too. I put my arm around Beth's waist and hugged, taking care not to wet her.

"Now Stephen and I both need a shower," Dev said. "Care to make it a threesome?"

"I think I'm all set," said Beth. "You two go clean each other up. I'll tidy up the kitchen, and I'll see if I can round up some more bath towels for you. Let's all just try to remember whose boyfriend is whose."

Dev smiled and kissed Beth's cheek. "I've had my way with him, so he's all yours again. But you do want him all clean and shiny before you take him to bed, right?"