New England Triad Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth rolled her eyes and then smiled. How possessive could she be of somebody else's husband? And she knew Dev wasn't going to steal me away from her tonight.

Dev took my hand and led me into the bathroom. Beth followed, scooped up all the damp towels, and left. Dev let her long hair down, then we stepped into the tub, closed the curtain, and turned on the shower. Dev did her own shampooing, but I washed the rest of that beautiful brown body, paying particular attention, of course, to her breasts, bottom, and pussy. She washed all of me, likewise paying particular attention to all the appropriate places.

If we were planning to have sex afterwards, this shower would have been perfect foreplay. But we were planning not to have sex afterwards--not with each other, anyway--so I don't know what the shower was. At one point Dev even squatted, took my penis into her mouth, and sucked on me for a minute. That certainly felt nice.

"Technically, I'm not supposed to do that," she explained, "but I wanted to do something a little nice for you tonight. You were very sweet about accommodating the odd tastes of a girl you didn't even know."

"You gave me much pleasure tonight, Dev. And technically, I'm not supposed to be this well acquainted with either one of you. But I'm very glad I am." I was the one who initiated the next long kiss.

As we were showering--fortunately not during the fellatio or the kiss--Beth had brought in dry towels, my clothes, and some new clothes for Dev: socks, panties, sweatpants, and a T-shirt. Dev and I dried each other. I dressed; Dev dressed from the waist down. She'd need to spend some time drying her hair with blow dryer and towel; no sense getting the shirt wet. I would have been glad to spend the next ten minutes gazing at her as she did so, but I had a somewhat neglected lover waiting for me. I gave Dev a couple of friendly pats on the bottom, she gave me a smile, and I left.

* * * * *

That was the end of our wild and crazy antics for this weekend. Of course, three months ago I would have considered spending the night in the arms of a woman other than my wife to be a wild and crazy antic. My perspective had changed, and now doing this seemed pretty much normal. Except for the literal spending-the-night part: that was still novel.

Probably Beth had anticipated that a shower with Dev would recharge my batteries--as it certainly did. Soon afterwards, Beth and I had retired to her bedroom and had made love to each other in a splendidly satisfying way--for both of us. Afterwards we sort of basked in each other's arms, resisting sleep because our waking moments were so pleasant.

"You've enjoyed the evening so far?" Beth asked. It wasn't a real question. She well knew the answer.

"Beth, for the second time you have given me a few hours that I will remember to my dying day.... That whole-wheat lasagna was breathtaking."

She gave me the elbow in the ribs that I deserved. "I gave you my housemate, too," she said. "Or at least lent her out for an hour."

"That was a wild and wonderful excursion, and I will never forget that, either. Or forget you in the bathroom. Thank you so much for those lovely gifts. But in fact the high point of my evening is now, floating in after-sex peace here in your arms, sharing your bed."

"The romance of it all tempered only by the fact that you're married to someone else. And you love your wife."

"I'm sorry, Beth. Yes, by conventional reasoning what you and I are doing is totally fucked up. And very unfair to you, and unfair to Ann. By conventional reasoning, the only party who comes out ahead in this is me. I'm trying hard to compose some unconventional reasoning that makes what we're doing consistent with Beauty, Truth, and The Good--and that reveals to us what to do next--but progress is coming slow."

"Stephen, stop!" she said. "This conversation has taken a very bad turn. It's my fault. I can see where I made the wrong turn. I'm very, very sorry I said what I said. Please, let's back up and just... be with each other now. Please?"

"Yes. I'm sorry too. Let's." We hugged tightly. I stroked the back of her head.

That sharp pause she made, just before "be with." Was she about to say "love" and then caught herself? Do we in fact love each other? Wouldn't coming to love each other be the natural thing to happen, entirely predictable, entirely appropriate? Wasn't Beth "my lover," not "my fuck-buddy"? And if we did actually love each other, would that make everything easier or even harder?

Without resolving anything we fell asleep--naked, holding each other, looking much like normal lovers.