New Experience

Story Info
Kinky girlfriend convinces boyfriend to trust her.
4.3k words
4.63
27.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C19Author
C19Author
13 Followers

"Trust me baby, I promise you're going to love it..."

When Bree, my girlfriend of 4 months has whispered those words into my ear before I left for work this morning after telling me she wanted to try something new with me in bed tonight I had felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up in warning. Now, to be fair, my body wasn't in complete agreement over how to feel, since my cock had also tingled with electricity as I simultaneously wondered just what my vixen of a girlfriend had in store for me.

I guess I should back up a little and give you some history here. My name is Josh, I'm 27 years old and about a year ago my friends had signed me up for an online dating app without telling me. Grudgingly I agreed to give it a try. While I wasn't bad looking at 6' tall with thick light brown hair and an above average level of fitness from years playing sports, I also wasn't the kind of guy that could go pick up a girl anytime he wanted. Somehow the combination of spending more time at work, some friends moving away and some in long term relationships I had reached the point where I rarely went out anymore, and hadn't had anything close to a real girlfriend in about 5 years.

So, I wasn't too offended that they were trying to help me out. The first 2 months on the app lead to half a dozen dates resulting in mostly boredom, with the high point being a lackadaisical blowjob from a girl who had probably had too much to drink and dinner and was thanking me for driving her back to her apartment so she didn't have to pay for an Uber.

I was one more bad experience away from deleting my profile when I stumbled across Bree. She was gorgeous. A couple of years younger than me, with perfectly dark hair, full red lips, and the most alluring blue eyes I had ever seen. Then I scrolled through her pics and saw that she had a petite body that would put most fitness models on instagram to shame, and figured it had to be a fake profile, and responding to it would get me on a mailing list for a cheap webcam site, but I shrugged and sent a message just in case.

A few days later my jaw dropped to the floor when I opened up the app and saw I had a message from her. I was still a little nervous (I guess she's always left me a little nervous, in from the beginning) but we started chatting, and to my immense surprise we hit it off. Right from the start we had great chemistry, and she was the perfect blend of flirty and funny. Our first in person date was just a continuation of where we had left off in our online chats, and somehow she was even more beautiful in person. Somehow, despite just wearing jeans and a light sweater I couldn't help but be able to see the incredible curve to her ass or the slight swell of her perky B cups (just a guess at the time, but confirmed later). I was honestly worried I'd pop a hardon during our hello hug and ruin the date right there. Somehow I got through the date without screwing it up, and was rewarded with a light, almost chaste, kiss on the lips at the end of the night. My cock went rigid and stayed that way for the 30 minute ride back home until I took care of it scrolling through her profile pics on the dating site.

It was 2 weeks later before she invited me into her apartment after I date and we had sex for the first time. I had never experienced such an intense, passionate, and marathon lovemaking session like the one we shared that night. While she seemed like a cute, harmless, 'normal' girl all the times we'd been out, once we crossed this threshold I got to see an entirely new side of her. She was a goddess in bed. Completely insatiable, and with techniques that would make a porn star sit down and take notes. I thought I knew a few good tricks, and while I wouldn't have really thought myself qualified to teach a class on sex, I hadn't thought of myself as inexperienced since high school until now.

No two times were ever the same with Bree, she was always trying new things and finding fun ways to spice it up. It started small, talking dirty and encouraging me to do the same "Ohhh yess Josh, right there! Take that thick hard cock of yours and bury it deep inside my hot wet pussy! Faster...deeper...harder, I'm so close baby, deeper, deeper, I want that huge load you're going to give me to shoot so hard it starts squirting out my face!"

That led to new positions and places (anal, up against a wall, in the shower, in my car while driving) and the introduction of props(blindfold, vibrator, handcuffs, etc...). She liked her hands bound behind her while giving a blowjob, and one time I got a cryptic text that just "Do whatever you want" on my drive home, and walked into my bedroom to find her handcuffed to my bed, with a blindfold on, and earplugs in so that her only active senses were touch and taste (as she explained to me later), completely ready to be ravaged by me.

To make a long story short, I was punching way above my weight class trying to keep up with Bree in bed, but apparently I was doing ok, because she kept me around and kept expanding my horizons with kinkier and riskier sex (oh, did I forget to mention the slow teasing blowjob she gave me during a 45 minute conference call with my boss and a few of our employees? That was an experience...). So I don't really know what it was that caused my hackles to rise a bit in warning as her tongue caressed my ear that morning imploring me to trust her. Everything we'd done had been pure orgasmic bliss so far, why wouldn't I trust her? And yet...maybe there was something in her tone, a barely contained sense of anticipation. I mean, we'd been dating for 4 months, but I doubted I'd discovered even half her kinks yet. I tried to shake it off and concentrate on work, thank goodness it was a Friday, but my mind kept drifting off in the slower moments, wondering just what she had planned for tonight. I must have unconsciously sprouted an erection 4-5 times that day as my mind wandered back to everything she had surprised me with in the past, but eventually 6:00 hit and I booked it for home.

I walked in the door and looked around, heart beating a little faster as I started to walk into the kitchen, curious about what I'd see. I saw my girlfriend wearing a pair of tight, too short, jean cutoff shorts, and one of my old button down shirts with the ends tied up under her breasts, exposing the blue bra she was wearing underneath standing at the stove stirring a pot. "Hey babe!" she said in a perk voice and stepped over to give me a quick kiss on the lips before stepping back to the stove. "I'm making pasta and meatballs for dinner," she explained, looking back over her shoulder at me "why don't you go get comfy, it will be ready in a few minutes." and then went back to her work stirring the pot.

Well, that wasn't what I was expecting, I thought to myself as I got changed out of my work clothes into a t-shirt and jogging pants before washing up and heading back to the kitchen where dinner was apparently ready. I shrugged it off, thinking that she had either forgotten about this morning, or that maybe she just had something she wanted to try at some point down the road that I'd need to trust her for. We had a pleasant, normal even, dinner and chatted about small things, and trying to plan some place to go out to that weekend. When we were done she went off to take a shower as I cleared the table and washed the dishes and pans that she had used for dinner, a little bit disappointed. Usually if she took an early shower it meant she wasn't feeling well and wanted to get to bed early to get some extra sleep.

When I walked into the bedroom Bree was wrapped up in a towel and her skin was wet, though her hair in a bun on top of her head didn't seem to have gotten any water on it. "Shower is all yours Josh" she said as she walked over to the drawer she'd claimed in my apartment for her clothes, along with a continually growing segment of my closet. I brushed my teeth and hopped into the shower, briefly toying with the idea of jerking off since I'd been so worked up all day, before dismissing the idea and finishing up so I could go check on Bree to see if she was feeling ok and if she needed anything. I put a towel around my waist after drying up and stepping back into the bedroom before suddenly stopping, my mouth gaping open and my cock going from 6 to midnight so fast the towel actually fell off from my waist and crumpled to the floor.

"Aww, did you actually think I forgot our little chat this morning? You're so adorable sometimes sweetie" Bree said with a playful smirk on her lips, which were now covered in a sexy coat of red glossy lipstick, matching the color that had been on her fingernails earlier that I hadn't noticed. But my brain didn't have much time to process that, as my eyes were drawn down to the lacy black push up bra accentuating her naturally perky breasts, and then past her flat abs to the garter belt holding up sheer black stockings below her french cut matching panties, down to a pair of what must have been 5" black heels, making her just about as tall as me. I slowly closed my mouth and brought my eyes back up to her smirking face, which was no cocked to the side in amusement, her dark black hair bobbing in a high ponytail.

"You do, right?" she asked before stepping over to me and wrapping her hand around my already stiff cock. "Huh?" I responded, as articulately as I could manage. "Silly boy," she said with a shake of her head "You do trust me, right sweetie? I asked you this morning." My mind leaving its fugue state as I snapped back to reality, remembering the conversation from earlier "Yes, of course I trust you baby" I say earnestly. "What do you want me to do?" I ask eagerly, very curious to see what she has planned for us.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing."

Leading me by the cock we slowly walk over to the bed. "Nothing?" I ask like an idiot, suddenly even more confused. She turns back around and explains "Tonight, I am going to play with your cock and give you the biggest, best orgasm of your life. But for me to do that you can't get distracted by trying to please me at the same time, so you aren't allowed to touch me at all. Can you do that?" She asks, giving me a stern look.

"At all?" Still confused I decide to go along "umm, yea of course, I can do that" I respond trying to project confidence.

Responding with a small shake of her head she purses her lips and looks me right in the eye, "No, I don't think you can, sorry Josh."

"Huh?" I respond, really showing off my vocabulary tonight.

"Don't worry, it's ok. I didn't think you'd be able to do what I asked, but I planned for that." She pulls the comforter off the bed and I see she has replaced my regular cotton sheets with what looks like silk, and then I notice the wrist and ankle restraints at the head and foot of the bed. Her hand gives a reassuring squeeze on my cock as I process the sight in front of me.

Bree leans close to me and I can feel her breasts brush gently over my arm "You do trust me, right?" Those lips brush against my ear exactly the same as they had this morning, and while I still feel the hairs on the back of my neck rise, the electricity in my cock easily wins out and I lay down in the bed, arms and legs spread out to the edges.

As I look back over at her I see a surge of excitement flash across her face, and then she quickly secures my wrists and ankles, before going back to the closet for something. I use the time to test the restraints, finding them not at all uncomfortable. I can shift a little bit, but can't bend my elbows or knees by more than a couple inches in any direction.

Feeling you get on the bed besides me I look up and see you holding a small bottle of lube in her hand, which she quickly squeezes onto my cock, before wrapping her hand firmly around the base of my cock and starting to stroke me, making sure every spot is thoroughly coated and starting to slowly move her hand up and down with long strokes, swirling her hand from the base up over the head, and then back down to do it again. The lube is incredible, I can barely feel any friction of her hand, just the sensation over her caressing my most sensitive areas over and over.

I'm not sure what she's warming up for, but we're never going to get there without me exploding if she continues this incredible hand job. I don't know if she can read my thoughts, but her grip suddenly changes the fingers separating and slowly caressing my shaft individually, sliding and the nails gently scraping up the shaft and to the sensitive tip, toying with my cock, teasing it with each digit. Eventually her fingers are just caressing the head. Each one rubbing the sensitive spot where the underside of the head meets the shaft, then sliding up together to all meet at the tip.

It's too much, she's only been stroking me for a few minutes but I know I can't last anymore, this slow teasing of the most sensitive spots is going to send me over the edge. I let out a low, almost primal groan, and then open my mouth to warn her I'm going to cum, but before I can get a word out her hand slides down to the base of my cock, pulling the skin tight and squeezing tight, not allowing me to feel any sensation on my cock that could make me lose control and cum.

"Oh no Mister, we're just getting warmed up," Bree says with an intense look in those enchanting blue eyes. "You don't cum until I tell you that you can, understand?"

The overwhelming urge to orgasm is slowly receding, but I still can't do more than nod my head yes, acknowledging that I heard her.

She gives it another 15 seconds are so, and then starts stroking me again. She adds some more lube, somehow making my cock even more slippery, and begins using long strokes again, but with unpredictable speeds. Sometimes she will go at a leisurely pace, stroking up and down my cock 10 times in like 4-5 seconds and keeping that speed up for about 20 seconds, and then she'll speed up to a blur, giving me 20 strokes in only 5 or 6 seconds total. The most torturous is when she slows down to the point where it takes her maybe 30 seconds to do just 1 stroke up and down my cock. I alternate biting my lip and gritting my teeth, during the 5 minutes she does just this, my cock burning at the glacial pace of her slender hand up and down my thick, achingly hard cock.

The constant aching is too much and I let out a whimper unable to take even the lightest touch anymore, sure I'm about to explode when Bree suddenly lets go completely and looks over at me "Don't you fucking dare Josh! You're doing so good baby, you just need to hold out a little bit more and I promise you'll love it. Trust me..."

I take one last glance at her, but I'm worried just the site of her pouty red lips might be enough to make me cum at this point. I writhe around on the bed, realizing why she needed to put me in restraints before she could do this, trying to keep my groin tense enough to not let anything out, but also to slowly relax so that I can somehow bear the feel of her hand on my cock again. I have no idea how long it took, for all I know she skipped out and binge watched a show on Netflix, but when I had relaxed my heartbeat to just lightly pounding and I thought I could handle more I opened my eyes and there she was smiling over me ready to continue.

Taking a different grip this time, Bree was holding my cock like a joystick now, stroking slowly up and down, with her thumb controlling the "button" on top, constantly swirling over the head in between strokes, giving special attention to the sensitive spot on the backside of my shaft where it meets the head. She kept up a constant stream of encouragement this time. Telling me what a good job I was doing lasting this long, and how amazing it would feel when I got to do the huge cumshot at the end, and it was coming soon, but she just needed to play with my cock a bit more before to make it perfect.

I'd definitely lost track of time when I felt it building up in me again. I looked up at her pleadingly, begging her with my eyes to let me finally cum. She started back at me with those incredibly expressive eyes again, her hand wrapped around my cock like a joystick still, giving the head one more swirl with her thumb, and then those sexy red lips formed to give her two letter response...

"...Ok"

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as her thumb flicked away from my cock and she stroked it once, leaving her hand in a firm grip at the base as I finally got the release I'd been looking for since I stepped into the bathroom and saw her in that special lingerie she'd picked out for me tonight.

The initial spurt probably shot straight up into the air 12" as I felt relief flood my body. I could still feel her firm grip on my cock holding it still, but there was a pulse shooting through me as well as I saw more cum oozing out the tip of my cock and dripping down onto her hand and those red fingernails that had tormented me earlier.

I felt her grip change slightly, I thought she was letting me go, but then I realized she was still stroking my cock, squeezing it gently, and rubbing her thumb against the backside of my cock. I was still rock hard, and apparently she wasn't done yet, starting to pick up the speed of her hand stroking me, the joy of my orgasm slowly receding as I felt the more familiar sensation of her masterful hand working its way all over my cock, using all the tricks she'd already teased me with tonight.

"You didn't think we were going to be done that easily, did you baby? I told you this was going to be your best orgasm ever!" Bree said looking down at me, her eyes filled with lust as she kept stroking my sensitive cock. "Don't worry, I'll let you know when you can cum a second time."

She said it so casually that I almost missed it. Twice in a row? I couldn't do that, I always needed at least 45 minutes or an hour between orgasms before. Oh god, was she going to keep this up for another hour? I looked up at her frantically, nervous about what was going to happen next, but she just laughed at the expression on my face and started stroking faster. I don't know how her arm hadn't fallen off already with the workout it was getting, but she showed no signs of slowing down as she kept working me up and down.

I went back to gritting my teeth and trying to prolong my coming orgasm. The sense of pleasure was the same as before, but I had been experiencing it for so long that I couldn't think straight. At some point she added some more lube, but I could only tell because of the cooling sensation of the new liquid, there hadn't been any friction on my cock since well before my orgasm, and I could feel another one building. It was coming the same as before, even as I tried to hold it off.

Bree must have been able to sense it coming, because she started squeezing my cock harder "No, net yet baby...you need to hold out a little bit longer..."

I was a whimpering mass of flesh with one diamond hard cock beneath her, and I didn't think I could hold off when she let go of my cock, just like she had done before. But this time was different, I could feel the orgasm suddenly slow down, but the momentum was still there in my body. Even with literally no sensation being applied anywhere on my body the cum was moving up through my cock and started coming out the tip, not spurting like every other time I'd cum in my life, but in a continuous river rising out of my shaft and dripping down the shaft and onto my stomach for the next 30 seconds while my shaft involuntarily spasmed.

Bree looked disappointed, but not particularly surprised, as she watched my cock intently, not taking her eyes off of it until the cum stopped oozing out. I tried to relax, but that only lasted about as long as it took my to close my eyes, because then I heard her say "My turn again".

My eyes opened wide as I saw her grab the base of my cock with her left hand and then put the palm of her right hand directly on the head of my cock with her hand out flat and start to rub it hard in a circular motion.

C19Author
C19Author
13 Followers
12