New Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C19Author
C19Author
13 Followers

That's when I realized what an idiot I was earlier.

THIS, was what the restraints were for.

I immediately started thrashing on the bed, this was the most intense sensation of pleasure of the night by far. She held my cock as steady as she could while applying more and more pressure and sensation to my most sensitive area. My lips and tongue weren't working so I tried to telepathically begging her to stop as she tortured my cock with more and more pleasure.

"Did you know the glans of the penis has over 4,000 nerve endings baby?" Bree said casually as she kept rubbing harder and faster on the head of my cock with the palm of her hand.

I was thrashing and whimpering as she kept causing a never ending stream of pleasure through my cock into my body, making my entire skin feel like its on fire. I was sure I was about to pass out right there on the bed.

"Mmmmm ok, you've been such a good boy tonight, you can cum again."

I'm certain that my brain wasn't able to process what she had just said, but my penis did, because a spurt of cum exploded from the tip and shot so far it landed on my neck. More spurts started spraying out wildly as I felt the biggest orgasm of my life, maybe bigger than all the other ones so far combined, explode within me. Bree started stroking just the shaft now as a powerful burst sent a shot of cum to explode on the pillow next to my head, milking my cock slowly until every last drop of cum I had in me was emptied from my now aching cock slowly started to finally go limp.

As it did Bree snuggled up next to me in bed and kissed me on the cheek. "That was so hot baby, aren't you glad we did that?" she asked kissing my neck gently now. I mewled some response, but she kept talking. "And you were so great, that last orgasm was amazing, and you were able to do it 3 times in 10 minutes, and then twice within 60 seconds at the end!" I couldn't possibly process those numbers at this time, my whole body was exhausted and spent.

Bree put an arm over me and snuggles up closer as I feel myself about to drift off. "Just so you know, my record with a guy was 5 times in one session," she says, kissing my ear. I shudder involuntarily at that, and resolve not to spend any time thinking about that until morning.

"... of course, that's only because I had my vibrator up his ass during it too."

My eyes shoot wide open as I feel Bree bite down a bit on the lobe of my ear and let out a lustful moan.


C19Author
C19Author
13 Followers
12