New Experience at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leanna leaned down to her boyfriend and told him, "Babe I was just talking to another woman and she was telling me about a way we could fix your problem."

Ryan looked back up at Leanna and said, "What are you talking about babe?"

"Well this woman, Vivian, that I met walking along the beach told me that just over the ridge down the beach there is a spot that is privately owned but open to the public where you can actually have sex on the beach," Leanna told her boyfriend.

Ryan's eyes went wide at this revelation from his girlfriend saying, "Oh my gosh are you serious babe?"

Then realizing some of the implications of this revelation he looked back at his girlfriend and said, "Babe would you really be okay with having sex with me on a public beach? Won't other people see us?"

"Honestly I've never really thought about this before but while I was talking with Vivian about it I was getting really turned on. Plus I was really kind of a turn on to see so many women admiring your naked body when we were walking to the beach so I think it would be even more arousing it would be to have people watching you have sex with me," Leanna said to Ryan. Ryan could tell in her speech that she was quite turned on right now and the idea of having people watching and admiring him have sex with his very attractive girlfriend on the beach was quite a turn on for him as well.

"Alright lets do it babe. Let me wrap this towel around myself and we can collect the rest of our stuff and then head over to the other beach," Ryan said as he stood up while trying to keep his large erection hidden behind his towel. Ryan and Leanna worked together to gather up all of their stuff and once they had everything packed away again they made their way to the other beach. Once they crested the ridge they both gasped with shock at the scene in front of them. They were amazed at all of the sexual activity happening in front of them. There was a guy lying down on his towel while his girlfriend aggressively sucked on his cock urging him to cum in her mouth. Over to their right there was a very attractive blonde girl riding her boyfriend's impressive cock. She was clearly enjoying as she moaned very loudly while she rode out her orgasm on her boyfriend's cock. Over to the left there were two very attractive young women who were fingering each other while they took in all of the views around them.

"Oh my gosh babe this is amazing. You definitely picked a good spot," Ryan said to his very aroused girlfriend.

Leanna just looked over at her boyfriend while rubbing her thighs together, "Okay babe watching all of this is fun but I need your help taking care of this itch between my legs so let's go find a place to relax." Ryan smiled at his naked, aroused girlfriend. They quickly found an open spot on the beach and Leanna relaxed on her towel spreading her legs. Ryan looked at his girlfriend's spread legs and could easily tell how aroused she was with lots of moisture leaking from her vagina.

"Wow baby you weren't kidding when you said you had an itch that needed to be scratched," Ryan said as he stared excitedly between his girlfriend's legs.

"Oh come on babe don't make me wait anymore. I've been turned on since I sucked your cock in the bathroom," Leanna said as she absent-mindedly played with her large breasts.

"Really?" Ryan stated dumbfounded that his girlfriend had been aroused so long and done nothing to relieve herself.

"Yes really! You know that sucking your cock gets me turned on. Now shut up and get your face between my legs and eat me out," Leanna demanded from her boyfriend in an irritated manner.

"Yes ma'am," Ryan said and quickly dove between his girlfriend's spread legs and started eating her out.

"Ohhh yessss baby lick my sweet little pussy. I'm going to cummm sooooo quickly for you," Leanna moaned as Ryan finally licked away at her overly aroused vagina. Ryan could tell immediately that it wasn't going to take long to get Leanna off, as she was clearly very aroused from all the nudity and sex around her not to mention that Ryan knew she did normally get slightly aroused from sucking his cock.

"Ohhh gossssh Ryan don't stoppppp. I'm almost thereeeee!" Leanna moaned excitedly as she got closer to her orgasm. Ryan held on to her squirming legs and tried to focus on licking her clit but all the sudden Leanna's legs started shaking as she experienced a fantastic orgasm.

"Yesssssss! Oh Yesssss!" Leanna moaned very loudly as she experienced some of the most powerful orgasms in her life. Ryan tried to hold on to his girlfriend's spasming body as she rode through her pleasure. He couldn't believe how hard Leanna was cumming. Eventually Leanna started coming down from the intense pleasure she had just experienced.

She looked up at Ryan and said, "Get that big cock of yours in me right now." Ryan didn't need to be told twice and he quickly lined his cock between his girlfriend's legs. He rubbed the head of his cock against Leanna's wet pussy lips and then pushed inside of her. She groaned in pleasure when she felt Ryan's cock slide inside of her. She loved the first penetration every time Ryan would slide inside of her. Leanna could feel her pussy stretching as it accommodated Ryan's large cock. Ryan groaned as he felt Leanna's pussy squeezing and massaging his cock as he slid deeper inside of her. Finally they both groaned as Ryan's long cock hit the back of Leanna's sensitive vagina.

Leanna then wrapped her legs around Ryan's and looked straight into his eyes and said, "Fuck me hard babe! Make me cum again!" Ryan grinned at his girlfriend gazing into her beautiful emerald eyes as she smiled back up at him. Ryan then pulled his cock back leaving just the head inside of Leanna before thrusting back into her. Leanna groaned and her eyes rolled back as she enjoyed Ryan's hard powerful thrusts. Ryan loved looking at Leanna's face, as she got closer to cumming. Her eyes would start to glaze over and her smile would come before turning into just a half grin. Right now her eyes were just starting to glaze over and he could feel her pussy tightening on his penis right now. She smiled up at him before he fucked her hard again causing her whole face to go slack.

"Come on babe I'm so close again. Give me all of that big dick! Make me cum hard," Leanna encouraged her boyfriend as he pounded away at her.

Finally she lost all control, "Ohhhhh myyyyy here it cumssssss!" Leanna practically screamed out. Ryan leaned down to kiss her to try and get her to be slightly quieter so they wouldn't draw so much attention to themselves since they were on a public beach. Finally Ryan could feel Leanna's vaginal muscles relax on his penis as she came down from her orgasm.

He looked back down at her dazed eyes and brushed some of her long red hair away from her face saying, "Holy shit baby that was one serious orgasm. Are you still okay?"

Leanna smiled back up at her boyfriend and said, "Babe I'm more than okay. That was one of the best orgasms I've ever had and definitely one of the most intense ones I've had. I think I was still so wound up from you licking me earlier that he made me cum harder this time. But now I need to work on this hard thing still buried deep inside me." She then clenched her vaginal muscles around Ryan's still hard cock to draw attention to it. Ryan groaned as she squeezed his over stimulated dick with her pussy.

"Here why don't we try it from behind now cause I want to watch some of the other people on the beach while you fuck me," Leanna said as she moved around underneath Ryan. He started extracting his cock from Leanna's tight pussy looking around the beach only to realize that a lot of people had obviously been watching their lovemaking.

"Well babe I'm not sure there's much to watch right now since most people are checking us out after all that screaming you did," Ryan said as Leanna got up from the towel. Leanna then looked around realizing that Ryan was right.

She then blushed bright red, which stood out on her pale skin before turning back to Ryan saying, "Well it's all your fault for making me cum so hard babe."

"I'm certainly not going to apologize for doing that. In fact let's see if I can make you cum that hard again," Ryan said to his girlfriend as he got into position behind her. Leanna got up on her hands and knees presenting her very sexy ass to Ryan. Ryan rubbed his hand along Leanna's very nice butt before giving each cheek a good firm squeeze.

"Babe quit just playing with my ass. I want to fill your cock inside of me again. Then you can grab my butt as much as you want while you pound your cock deep inside of me," Leanna said as she reached up to caress her still sensitive pussy. Ryan then positioned his cock at her entrance and she reached up to guide his hard cock back inside of her snug vagina. Ryan easily slid all the way inside of Leanna and they both groaned again when he got all the way inside of her and his testicles smacked against her clit.

"Ohhh I love how deep you can get into me in this position babe," Leanna groaned as Ryan gently thrust in and out of her tight pussy. Ryan smiled to himself before leaning closer to Leanna's back and kissing along her spine. He then moved her beautiful, thick red hair away from her neck so he could kiss her neck while he continued to fuck her. He also reached one hand around to grope her large breasts.

"Oh yeah babe squeeze my big titties. I love feeling you hands all over my body," Leanna said as she turned her head slightly to kiss Ryan while he fucked her and groped her big sensitive tit.

"Yeah you like feeling my hands squeezing those big tits of yours while my cock is buried deep inside of you?" Ryan whispered in Leanna's ear as he slightly increased the speed of his thrusts in her pussy.

"Oh hell yeah babe! I love when you treat my body like you own it. Keep fucking me!" Leanna groaned feeling Ryan's renewed thrusts inside of her.

"Yeah you like feeling my hard cock deep inside of you don't you? Do you want me to keep grabbing your big tits or should I grab this nice round ass of yours babe?" Ryan emphasized his point by using one hand to grab Leanna's big breast and using the other hand to grab hold of her ass as he pushed cock deep inside of her tight pussy.

"Oh babe I don't even care anymore. Just keep using my body to please yourself," Leanna groaned as Ryan continued to pleasure her body. Ryan happened to look up and noticed that there was another slightly older couple that was definitely watching them as they had sex.

Ryan leaned forward to whisper to Leanna, "I think we have a viewing party now babe." Leanna was drawn back from enjoying her pleasure and discreetly looked over to see the other couple that was having sex as they watched her and Ryan.

She then turned back to Ryan and said, "Well then I guess we better give them a show babe." Ryan could scarcely believe what his girlfriend had just said to him but he found the idea of preforming for another couple strangely arousing so he grabbed hold of Leanna's ass and started fucking her a little harder.

"Oh yeahhhh babe that feels sooooo goooood. Why don't you pull almost all the way out of me and show that woman how big your cock is and how far it can go inside of me ahhhhhh," Leanna groaned as she enjoyed the pleasure that Ryan's big cock was giving her. Ryan continued pounding away at his girlfriend's sexy ass for a little bit longer before taking her advice. He pulled his long cock almost all the way out of his girlfriend and turned to look at the couple watching them. He made sure to look right at the woman as she was having sex with her husband and made eye contact with her right as he pushed his cock all the way inside of Leanna with one long thrust. Leanna groaned at the sudden intrusion and Ryan could see that woman watching them enjoyed what she had just seen so he decided he would repeat it. He pulled his cock almost all the way out of Leanna and then while making eye contact with the other woman he thrust his cock hard back into Leanna. Leanna groaned again at this action and Ryan watched as the other woman's eyes glazed over, as it was obvious that she was having an orgasm on her husband's penis right now as she imagined Ryan thrusting deep into her.

Ryan chuckled as he leaned down to Leanna again and said, "Well you were definitely right about her enjoying that. She just came all over her husband while watching us. Want to see if we can make him cum now?"

Leanna looked up at Ryan before looking back over at the couple watching them before saying, "Oh hell yeah!" Ryan continued fucking Leanna for a bit before a thought dawned on him. The woman watching them seemed to have rather small breasts and Ryan thought her husband was trying to get a better look at Leanna's big boobs as the bounced beneath her.

"Hey babe he seems to really enjoy checking out your big tits. Why don't you give him a sexy show," Ryan said to Leanna.

"Alright let's do that. Show him how you can make these big titties bounce." Leanna said. Ryan slightly repositioned Leanna so that she was facing the other couple head on. He then pulled Leanna back so she was facing straight forward at the couple watching them. He continued focusing on fucking Leanna hard so that her breasts bounced quite a bit. Ryan started kissing Leanna's neck again and decided he would help show off her breasts even more so he reached up both hands and cupped Leanna's big tits to show them off to the man watching them. This seemed to draw his attention even more as his eyes got wide as he stared at Leanna's large breasts.

Leanna then calmly leaned back to Ryan and said, "Here I've got an idea. Just grab my hips and keep fucking me. I'll take care of the rest." Ryan decided to take her advice and gave her boobs one last squeeze before moving his hands down to her hips as he continued to give her his cock. Leanna threw her red hair back so that it was out of her face and look straight at the man watching her as he fucked his wife. She then moved her hands up to her large breasts cupping them in her hands. She made sure he was watching her as she played with her stiff nipples. She then looked back at him cupping her breasts in her hands holding them up for his viewing pleasure and then she winked at him as she licked her lips. The effect was instantaneous as the man groaned and thrust into his wife, as it was obvious he was ejaculating inside her right now. Ryan and Leanna both started laughing at the reaction from the man to Leanna showing off.

Once she caught her breath again Leanna leaned back closer to Ryan and said, "Alright babe that was fun but now I want to feel you cumming inside of me. Its time for you to empty these big balls for me." Leanna kissed Ryan hard on the mouth while reaching down to fondle his testicles to encourage him to cum inside of her. This made Ryan groan and he kept holding Leanna's hips as he continued to thrust into her. He could feel Leanna's pussy clenching around his cock.

"You getting close to cumming again baby?" Ryan whispered in his girlfriend's ear.

"Babe I've been having little orgasms since you turned me to face that other couple. Now I want to feel you nut hard inside of me." Leanna told Ryan before falling back down on her hands and knees so Ryan could thrust harder inside of her. Ryan then started fucking her harder getting himself closer to cumming. Finally Ryan could feel himself getting closer to cumming.

"Ohhh baby I'mmmm sooooo close," Ryan moaned to Leanna.

"Oh yeah babe I'mmmm going to cummmmm tooooo," Leanna groaned as her body started tensing up as she started having another very powerful orgasm.

Feeling Leanna's pussy gripping his cock was too much for Ryan, "Oh shittttt babe here it cumsssss." With that Ryan shoved his cock into Leanna's pussy and reached around to grab her large breasts as his cock began unloading inside of her pussy. Leanna moaned again as she could feel Ryan's ejaculations hitting the back of her pussy. Ryan continued holding on to Leanna's body as his penis continued to ejaculate inside of his girlfriend's sensitive pussy. Finally his cock stopped cumming and he relaxed his body against Leanna as they both lay down on the towel. Ryan then pulled his shrinking cock from Leanna's pussy and they both relaxed on their towels while breathing deeply. Leanna happened to look over at the couple that had been watching them to find that the couple was watching them again. The man gave her a thumbs up while his wife just grinned and smacked her husband's thumbs up down embarrassed at his brazen action. Leanna just laughed and turned back to Ryan who leaned over to kiss her.

He kissed her passionately before pulling away and saying, "Well babe I think you definitely picked a great beach and we definitely need to come back here again."

Leanna smiled back at her boyfriend and said, "I knew this beach would be fun but I never imagined that it would be this much fun. We are definitely coming back here" The young couple continued to relax on the beach naked with each other while recovering from the pleasure of their intense orgasms as they watched the ocean in front of them.

12