Hot Tub Voyeur

Story Info
Tim and Susan think they're alone, but a BIG guest joins in.
3.3k words
4.37
88.2k
121

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Tub Voyeur

Hello, based on some comments I've received on some of my stories I wanted to place this disclaimer. There is no disease in the World of my characters. They have an open marriage in which they Love to discover new erotica with each other and share erotica with others. No one is leaving anyone. No one is mad at anyone. They are happy with their lives.

If you don't like reading about a husband and wife having fun, exploring new experiences with other, partners, etc..., then PLEASE STOP HERE. Because quite honestly, no one wants to hear your troll comments about the sanctity of marriage, blah, blah, blah. If you believe in that so much, then don't read a "Loving Wife" story. Whew, now that that is off my chest...ENJOY!

*****

I'm Tim, a normal built guy with a pretty, hot wife Susan...5' 2", 105 lbs and nice 36D breasts. We've been married for 10 years and are both in our mid-thirties. Our sex life is great, so no issues there, and Susan and I routinely engage in dirty talk and some fantasy discussion, but no extracurricular activities with other people. Our fantasies range from voyeurism (other people watching us) to total inclusion of other people (men, women, couples, etc...) in our scenarios.

Neither of us has ever brought up making our fantasies come true, but of course, being a dirty minded man with a hot wife, I have fantasized about watching my wife with another man or even group of men. That is generally my fantasy when we engage in our naughty talk. Susan's fantasies range from feeding mine with extended dirty thoughts or fantasizing about another woman servicing me in front of her.

Our Story

We begin at a five-star hotel on the island of Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands. We like this hotel because of the excellent service, but also because of the isolated hot tubs sprinkled throughout the grounds. These hot tubs range in size from six to twelve person, so depending on which one you get, you can be assured of the limitations in space and the number of people that may be joining you.

After a nice day of sightseeing, and a lite dinner, we decided to relax in one of the hot tubs. We found our favorite tub available, off the beaten path and surrounded by lush vegetation, effectively hiding it from view. This tub is generally available because newer guests don't even know it's there.

We settled into the tub with a nice bottle of wine and another chilling; me in my normal baggy trunks and Susan in her more revealing bikini, which is basically translucent, allowing her beautiful nipples to be outlined nicely.

"You look beautiful honey." I stated, reaching for Susan's left breast, and kneading it lightly.

"Thank you my dear." She replied, placing her right hand to my thigh, and moving it up, closer to my groin.

"I love this tub." She continued. "It's secluded, but we could still be 'caught'."

Now this is her cue to begin our naughty fantasy talk.

"Yeah." I chimed in. "Although, we're not really doing anything naughty right now, so we'd still be pretty innocent if someone did come along."

With that, I leaned in gave her a deep, open, kiss while continuing to message her breasts, paying closer attention to her now erect nipples. A small moan indicated that she liked what I was doing to her.

Her hand now moved onto my trunks and began rubbing my now erect cock through them. I returned her moan, indicating that she was hitting the mark.

"What about now?" Susan asked. "With you fondling my tits and me rubbing your cock through your trunks? You think we'd still be considered 'innocent' by someone coming onto the scene?"

"Well." I responded. "Maybe they'd be a little surprised, but your hand is below the water, and I could quickly remove my hand from those gorgeous tits."

"I may not want you to though." She pushed into the fantasy. "I may want them to watch you play with my tits. Then we'd see how into it they might be."

"True." I added. "So, what would you do if they stayed?"

"I'd probably sit back so they could see both my nice, big tits under my top and let them watch you pinch my hard nipples." She replied.

"Hmmm." I continued joking. "So, then I'm left hard with no stroking while you get all the attention...Got it."

"Well, we didn't say who was watching did we?" She said.

"Who do you want watching?" I asked. "A man, a group of men, which would probably be unlikely, a couple, a woman, who?"

"Let's say another couple." She answered.

"Ahhh. OK, then a couple watching me play with your tits. The husband wishing, he could be me and the wife maybe wishing that too?" I retorted.

My nipple pinching was beginning to really take effect now and I knew it went right to her clit. I could sometimes get her off by just pinching and pulling her nipples.

"Yes." Is all she could say.

"Yes, what?" I continued. "Yes, you'd let the husband take over and play with those tits? Or, yes, you'd let the wife come over and play with them? Maybe they BOTH come over and each take a nipple? I'd love to see that. Then it would be a mystery of which finger is rubbing your clit...His or hers?"

With that, I moved her hand down to her pussy, indicating that it was time for her to cum by her own fingers. She lasted about one minute.

"MMmmmmpppppfffff." She moaned as she came hard on her own fingers with me pinching her nipple hard.

She settled back into the tub, exhausted for the moment, while I popped open the second bottle of wine. We sat and talked for a few minutes, then her hand went back to my trunks.

"I think it's time someone gets HIS relief." She coo' d into my ear while beginning to pull down my trunks in order to get a firm grip on things.

I sat on my trunks as she began to slowly stroke me up and down. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me deeply, knowing that I loved that. It always made me feel like I was kissing one woman while being jacked off by another.

Now, I never came in the hot tub, that would not be considerate to other bathers, so we usually ended with me cuming in a towel or on her tits, face or even when she was really in a nasty mood, down her throat. I wasn't close yet, but was just about to ask her where she wanted me to cum, when the bushes on the path to the tub were moved aside.

Susan immediately stopped stroking me, after all, our fantasies were just fantasies.

A single, man entered the small hot tub area. Early forties, good build, about 6' 2" tall and very handsome.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know anyone would be here." He began.

"No worries." I said. "Not many people know about this tub which is why we come here to relax."

"I'll leave you to it then." He replied.

My wife surprised me...Maybe it was the wine, maybe she was horny again or maybe it was both.

"No." Susan started. "We're just relaxing after a nice day. Please, join us. We have some wine if you'd like some? I'm Susan and this is my husband, Tim."

"Nice to meet you both. I'm John, John Saxman." The tall stranger replied. "You're right about this tub, I've come here for years with my wife and we found this one to be the most secluded and the most unknown of them all."

"Is your wife with you here?" Susan asked innocently, but I could tell that fantasy was popping into her head.

"No, I came here yesterday for a conference and she's joining me in two days." John replied. "We played golf today and I'm a bit stiff, so I decided to come here and unwind."

At the word "stiff", Susan clutched my leg.

"I'd offer some wine, but I see you already have your drink." I said.

"Yeah, I got a second triple from the bar before coming here so I'm all good." John replied.

We started talking about what we all did for a living, where we lived, the normal chit chat. John was having a hard time keeping his eyes off Susan's breasts I could tell. Susan was leaning her back against the side of the hot tub supported on both sides by her elbows and forearms, so her breasts were well out of the water. The black translucent top did not help any either and her nipples were standing high and nice.

John excused himself to use the facilities and as soon as he left, Susan sank back down into the tub and began rubbing my cock again. My trunks were still off, and I began to put them on...Susan stopped me.

"Don't do that." She said in mischievous tone. "Leave them off. It's so naughty and daring."

"You mean like making that poor guy gaze at those beautiful tits of yours for the last half-hour and not being able to touch them or suck on them?" I responded. "You know he's gonna go back to his room tonight and jack off thinking about them, don't you?"

"MmmmHmmm." Was her response as she began stroking my now hard cock.

We could hear John coming back down the path, and I suspect that he made a lot of noise on purpose in case we were doing something naughty.

"Here he comes." I warned Susan.

She continued to stroke me very slowly, not letting go of my cock. John paused as he got to the tub, making sure he wasn't interrupting anything, but seeing that he had. He didn't know what to do, so he simply got into the tub like nothing was going on.

We were all feeling no pain at this point having consumed our limit of alcohol.

"So," Susan began directing her question at John. "What do YOU and your wife do when you come to the hot tub?"

She was looking him right in the eye as she began stroking me a bit faster. There could be no question in John's mind about what she was doing under the surface of the tub. Susan also had her tits in her bikini top out of the water, just above the surface and John was fixated on them.

"Oh, we do a lot of things." He responded. "Including what you're doing to Tim right now." Shifting his gaze to me, he said. "You're a lucky man my friend."

I was lost in the buzz and lost in Susan expertly stroking my cock.

"I am a lucky man." I lazily replied.

"We have a few fantasies that we've never acted on John." Susan continued. "And while I would love to act on a number of them right now, I'd like to start with a simple one if you're interested."

"Well." John responded. "I would never cheat on my wife. We have fantasies too, but we always agreed that if the situation presented itself, we would always be together for it."

"Oh, I totally understand." Susan confirmed. "You don't have to do anything in this fantasy unless you want to. And even then, you'd have to take things into your OWN hands if you know what I mean? Tim knows that I've always had a voyeur fantasy. You know, someone watching us. Not necessarily participating WITH US but participating in their own way if they're so inclined."

With that, Susan whispered, asking me if she had gone too far? I replied that she had not.

"Well then, if it's an audience you're looking for, then I see no difference between this and me going back to my room to watch some porn!" John concluded, now leaning back against the side of the hot tub, as if reclining to watch a movie.

"Fantastic!" Susan exclaimed. "Feel free to do whatever you'd be doing if you were watching some porn then."

With that, Susan leaned into me for a deep kiss, continuing to stroke me. After about two minutes of sloppy kissing, I moved to her tits with my mouth and began sucking on her nipples through her top.

Susan looked over at John while I sucked her nipples and noticed that his right arm was in the water.

I reached behind her and undid the clasp for her top. This was a turning point for us since neither of us had ever exposed ourselves to another person while married. I removed her top, still blocking John's view with my head as I continued to such Susan's nipples. I finally pulled back, exposing her gorgeous breasts to John, who I now saw, was clearly jacking his cock under the water.

"Fuck." Was all John could say.

"Yeah." I responded. "They're pretty amazing."

I decided to take things to the next level and lifted myself out of the hot tub, so I was sitting on the edge. Susan took the hint and as I moved out of the tub, held her grasp on my seven-inch cock. Sitting on the edge, being jacked off by my hot wife with another man watching was awesome! Susan was on the edge of the tub as well, so I reached over and began rubbing her shaved pussy with my right hand.

"Show us." Is all Susan said.

John stood up and slid his trunks down to reveal a nine-inch cock as big as round as a red bull can. It was one of those cocks that was hard but was too heavy to be erect and support itself.

Susan slowed down stroking my cock as she took in the sight of John's cock.

"Oh my." Susan exclaimed, then began stroking my cock in earnest.

John was sitting on the edge, his hand moving up and down his long shaft, matching Susan's strokes on my cock.

"I'd love to see my wife sucking your cock John." I blurted out, not realizing I had said it out loud until Susan looked at me quizzically as if asking if I really wanted to see that.

"I wish." John said. But again, I wouldn't do anything without Beth.

"I understand." I responded.

"Stand up." Susan told me. "Stand up and turn to the right."

I stood up and turned to the right. Susan was still sitting and turned to the left, my cock at face level. She looked over at John, then engulfed my cock. Sucking my shaft up and down, stroking it at the same time. I wouldn't last long.

"She's an awesome cock sucker too as you can see." I confirmed to John, who was now fixated on Susan's mouth sucking my cock and now the side view of her wonderful tits and how they hung from her chest.

"Rub that clit baby." I commanded Susan. She instinctively reached between her legs with her left hand and began tweaking her clit.

"Let me know when you're getting close John." I asked. "I want her to see that load explode from that big cock of yours while I cover those big tits with my own load...That should get you off. Baby, when he says he's cumming, you face him. I want him to see me cover those tits."

No one responded, we they were too busy focusing on their own ride to an orgasm.

"I'm close." John said, now getting to the short strokes, his hand pulling his cock skin up and then down in deliberate, strong strokes.

Susan came off my cock and turned to watch John in his final moments. Wishing she could suck, jack, and fuck that huge stick of his.

I was on my final strokes and held my cock skin back on the final downstroke, letting the first shot bubble up through my shaft. The first stream of cum was huge! Hitting Susan squarely in the center of her chest, just above her tits, it splattered in all directions and then slowly began to ooze down between her tits. While I unloaded my second shot, I heard John moan loudly and looked at Susan's face to see her reaction.

Pure lust was on Susan's face as John stroked that huge, thick cock once more and held the skin down in anticipation of the shot. A thick string of goo shot out of his cock and landed just below his neck on his chest...A full foot of stringy cum. And just as that shot subsided, another, and another just as big and thick shot out of the end of John's cock.

Susan had been frigging herself this whole time and now convulsed in a moan, shaking as she came on her fingers, wishing it was John's huge cock that was stuffed up her pussy.

I continued pumping shot after shot of cum on her tits and they were literally covered with just my load as John continued to view the scene before him. Susan surprised me by taking my spent cock in her mouth and swallowing the last few spurts of cum.

John's cock was still erupting, now globs of thick cum oozed out of the tip and covered his hand which was still stroking that huge shaft up and down. His cock head was covered in cum now as was his hand. As he continued to stroke, he used his cum as lubricant.

Susan leaned back, while John's orgasm was subsiding and began rubbing my load all over her tits, looking at him with a lustful smile the entire time.

We all wiped ourselves off and settled back down into the hot tub...Exhausted.

"Well." Susan exclaimed. "I think we all got a bit of a porn show tonight!" Lightening the mood.

John chuckled. "Yeah, I sure never thought I'd do THAT in front of other people."

"Me too." I agreed. "But it's nice to make some fantasies come true and not hurt anyone.

"I have to agree with you Tim." John confirmed.

We didn't exchange contact information and decided to leave things up to chance. We all agreed that if we met in the future and John was with his wife, we would not speak of this encounter unless John had told her first.

After John left, Susan and I stayed for a little while.

"So." I started. "Quite an interesting evening eh?"

"Yes." Susan answered, a bit subdued.

"Honey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Well, I hope you don't think bad of me for getting us into that. I mean, I did kind of lead you into it not knowing if it's what you wanted."

I was hard again just rethinking the evening. I turned to Susan, spread her legs open and drove my cock deep into her pussy in one swift motion.

"You want to know how I felt?" I asked, shoving into her to the hilt.

"YES..." Was her moaning response.

"I wanted to see him do THIS to your pussy." I said shoving my cock even deeper. "I wanted to see how much of that cock you could take in that little mouth of yours. I wanted to see your little hand moving up and down his huge cock shaft. I wanted to see him fuck you from behind while I suck and lick your clit. And I wanted to see that huge load of his splattered all over your fucking face, tits and pussy. That's how I felt...And YOU wanted that too, didn't you? You little slut!!"

"YES!" Susan responded as she came in a thundering orgasm.