New Experience on 2nd Honeymoon

Story Info
A set of new experience on second honeymoon.
8.2k words
4.2
7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello friends.

This is a series of true stories of 2004 from my old diary. The age when the internet was limited to cyber cafe only and camera mobiles were very rare.

Those who have seen that age can feel the story in a better way. Now after years also it is very difficult for me to write the events. Please remember I am not a regular writer.

I am Sunil a 30 year old man from a small town. For my job I am now located in Ahmedabad.

I am a regular reader of sex stories from my younger age. Till I was 18 years old, I was very shy in nature and never dared to talk about sex related topics even with my close friends. But gradually several incidents and my addiction to read stories from different sites and books opened me up.

I am married to Rita, one of the most beautiful, hot and sexy girl I have ever met. Her tight 32" round boobs and 32" tight ass remain always the center of attraction. Her long straight hair adds more sex appeal to her beauty. She was a bit conservative because of traditional background. After marriage only we 2 settled in Ahmedabad, and gradually I changed her dressing choice. Now she is an absolute dream girl of the area.

It was last December when we had gone to Goa for our second honeymoon. We had a wonderful vacation and enjoyed it a lot.

Accidental Exposure

_________________

It was the second day of our vacation. We did some good purchases, some hot dresses, and spent the day at the beach. We returned to our hotel in the evening. It was around 7 pm. We both were tired. We just removed our dresses and fell on bed. I asked her to give me a massage and then I would massage her.

We both were nude in bed. She brought a bottle of oil, and started massaging my legs. Within ten minutes she reached my balls. She intentionally started playing with my balls. My cock got a partial erection. She poured some oil on my penis and started massaging it. With naughty smile she was licking the tip with every stroke. I was feeling very relaxed. After about 5 minutes I was about to cum. I signalled her and she gently took half of my 7" cock inside her mouth. I exploded a lot inside her. She took every drop inside, and cleaned the cock by licking it.

Then it was my turn. I started from her back from bottom to top. And then I asked her to turn. I poured some oil on her boobs, and started playing with her boobs. I know exactly how much she enjoyed it when I played with her boobs and brown nipples. After a while I started licking her nipple. She started mourning. My cock was erect again. I touched her cunt and felt the wetness. I slowly pushed my cock inside her. A smile came I her face. And a wild session of love started. I fucked her for half an hour. And at the end I finished again inside her mouth.

We collapsed in 69 position. Although my cock was no longer erect, but she kept sucking it till the last drop. She is just a champ in that skill. We then fell asleep for a while.

When I woke up it was 9:30 pm. I was feeling hungry. So I ordered our dinner. She was still sleeping. I covered her with a bed sheet and went to the bathroom. I wrapped a towel and was checking my mobile. The doorbell rang. I watched my wife. She was still in deep sleep. The bedsheet was covered properly to hide her modesty till her neck.

I opened the door and the room service boy cam inside. He was a well built man of forties. He came inside and placed the food tray in the dinner table. Everything was ok, but suddenly something happened which was not as per my plan.

My wife Rita who was still in deep sleep took a turn. And accidentally she pushed the bedsheet away exposing her back. Her tight ass chick was glowing because of massage and giving a open invitation to grab. I was in a state of shock and couldn't react suddenly.

The room service boy gave me a smile and said it's ok hour him and quite common for them. Before I could react he adjusted the bedsheet from the foot side only. I was still in shock but was impressed by his professional behavior. He was about to leave, when I asked him not to tell anyone about this. He said it may be a first time accident for me, but for them it's quite common. Many ladies open the door nude and sometimes couples also do experiments by allowing room service while in nude or topless. But they always behave professionally in every instant as any misbehavior may lead to loss of their job.

I was excited to hear such words. Suddenly a wicked idea came to my mind. I requested him to come inside for a few minutes. I wanted to expose my sexy wife a little bit more. So first I asked him to take some of our couple photos with my first camera mobile which I had recently purchased. When he agreed I removed my towel and removed the bed sheet over my wife. Her complete nude body came in view. Her ass and back was inviting to be touched. Half of her boobs were visible. I slept beside her and gave different poses without disturbing her sleep. I rolled her face upwards. Then took some licking and sucking poses also. After 10 to 15 poses I went near him to check the photos. All were perfect for any magazine.

I thanked him and made a final request to him to sleep nude beside my wife only for pose. He denied at first but after requesting a while he agreed. He removed his dresses and his semi erect cock came in view. He slowly slept beside her. I placed his one hand over my wife and one leg over her legs. It looked awesome. He gave some really hot poses. He never tried to take advantage, but I forced him to give some poses with his hand over her boob and some sucking her nipples. After some good poses he asked my permission to leave. I thanked him and he congratulated me for having such a beautiful wife.

When he left, I again put the bed sheet over her and slowly woke her. We did our dinner. Then I showed her the photos. When she saw the photos, she was shocked. I told her that he did nothing but only posed beside her and kept his hand over her. She pretended to be angry. But after a while a smile came on her face. Then she asked me not to do so in future in naughty voice. I promised her not to do so without informing her, but I also told her my secret desire to see her nude in public. After such naughty talks we started another session of wild fuck discussing about the incident. It was around 11 pm when we finished and went to sleep.

Dance floor with Stranger

_____________________

We had planned for the next evening on a cruise. Cruise was having dinner and drink facilities. I selected and asked her to wear a camisole type top, having two strings on shoulders and ending a few inches below ass. I requested her not to wear a bra, since no one knows us here. She was hesitant a bit , but later agreed. The strings on her shoulders were having knot. I loosened the knots to show a little more flesh from side of boobs below her armpit and cleavage. She was looking like a princess.

We took a taxi and went on the cruise. In the taxi a roamed my hand around her making her hot. When I moved my hand under her dress, I was surprised to see that she was not wearing a panty. I dipped my finger in her juicy wet hole and licked it.

When we reached the cruise, it was full with young couples. Only a few middle aged couples were there. We enjoyed the ride and took our food. Then we each took a glass of drink and were enjoying the views. After a while we went to the top deck. It was having a dance floor and all the people were on the stage. My wife is a good dancer. We also joined them, and danced on a few songs. After a while I got an urgent call. So I came down the stage and sat in front of the stage. My wife was still on stage expecting me to return in a while. I could see her from my seat.

After about 5minutes, I saw a stranger having a chat with my wife. May be he was asking her to join him for a dance. He was a old man, may be in his fifties. But having a good physic. Initially I saw my wife denying. Later after a while she accepted. May be he had requested to join him till I come back. They both were dancing in front of me. I didn't see any problem so a signalled a thumbs up as I was still in the call. After a minute The call ended. But I pretended as if I was still on call.

Actually I was enjoying my wife dancing with another person. After a song I again joined my wife and the stranger sat on a table in front of stage. We enjoyed a lot. In between I was teasing her by touching her here and there. She was in good hot mood.

We took a break after a while. The stranger old man asked permission to join our table. We couldn't deny his politeness. He introduced himself as Ajay. He was a local businessman. When we asked why he was alone, he said that her wife passed away 10 years ago. But since today was his birthday, he preferred to enjoy it a bit. We wished him happy birthday. We continued talking for a while. He was praising her beauty a lot. My wife was blushing and was feeling like a teenager. Just then the DJ asked to join the stage for the final half an hour as the ride will be over soon. This time we were about to join the stage, when Ajay asked permission to dance a few songs with my wife. I thought for a while and asked my wife to join him as a birthday gift. My wife agreed and joined him.

They were dancing just in the front end of the stage. And I was sitting in the front seat in front of the stage. They started with a slow romantic song bracing each other. But soon the speed of music increased. They both were enjoying the dance. I was quite impressed with the energy level of the old man.

In one move he rotated my wife by holding one of her one hand over her head. With the fast rotation the lower portion of the dress flew up giving me a good clear view of her ass and pussy. I am not sure whether he could see or not but it was a wonderful view for me. I looked around and was relaxed as I am the only one sitting in front of the stage. A strange evil danced in my head and was asking me for more. A smile of pleasure came to my face. I don't know what he read from my face but he also gave me a smile.

After a while the DJ challenged all to dance while lifting the partners. Since all were young couples, all lifted their partners and started dancing. Ajay this time without asking for permission lifted her vertically by holding her around her thighs. I was tight under my pants as he was very close to knowing her nakedness below the dress. I saw no panic in my wife's face. Maybe she forgot everything with dance and music or because drink was overriding her thoughts.

With no time she slipped a bit and his hand reached just below her ass. I saw his left hand holding her thighs while his right hand entered inside her dress from the back bottom. But he had not stopped dancing. He was doing everything with dance beats. I didn't see any difference in my wife's expressions while his right hand was inside her dress. After a few steps my wife's back was towards me. They were at the front of the stage.

He gently moved his right hand up, lifting her dress showing her naked ass to me intentionally. I am not sure whether my wife knew this or not, but his move gave me a strange enjoyment from inside. I thought as if he was telling me "look I know this. She is not wearing panty". After a few seconds of display to me he dropped it and continued dancing. I saw them talking while continuing to dance. I am not sure what they were talking about, maybe he was praising her sexy figure, but his mouth was very close to her boobs and still she was smiling. After a while I noticed him trying to kiss her nipples over her dress, because in one step I noticed his teeth gripping most probably her nipples and pulling her towards her. Instead of protest I saw her falling towards him so that no one else can know what's going on.

Now his mouth is over her boob. His right hand again lifted her dress to show me her naked ass. But this time tucked the dress just at waist level. And his hand freely roamed on her ass. Maybe he was telling me " look I was doing this under the dress". This time they were not dancing but rather just moving slowly while facing my wife's back towards me. I knew that my wife was in a high mood since he was sucking her boobs and nipples for a while. I wanted to end this by going to the stage, but to tease me more he gently spanked her ass showing me his control over my wife.

I was shocked to see this. To show his limit of control over my wife he gently ran his finger between her ass chicks till her back hole few times. I was shocked to see such activity in public. He slowly tried to push his finger in her back hole. My wife tried to move back because of discomfort. Then I clearly saw open of her nipple which he had brought out by sliding her dress between his teeth. When she tried to move her body away from her, he pulled her by pulling her nipples with her teeth. She had to again fall towards him pressing her boob on his face. But the only good thing was that they were at the front edge of the stage. So very few can observe them. Also all were enjoying the music and dance.

DJ announced to bring partners down on the floor and I felt relaxed. But my happiness was only for a few minutes. After one or two songs of decent dance he made my wife turn towards me. Then with smooth dance movement he lifted my wife's hand and kept them around his neck. Now he placed his hand over her boobs and squeezed openly.

My wife had closed her eyes and was smiling gently showing that she was not forced, rather willingly under his control. Then he moved his right hand inside her cleavage and started directly pressing her left boobs. I was in complete shock and he was enjoying her boobs. To tease me more he moved her left hand down and slipped the string of her top to the side so that the dress will fall one side and brought her left boob out. Then openly he pulled her nipple in front of me. His eyes were saying " I was doing this inside her top'' .

After teasing for few minutes he came in front of her and openly sucked her boobs in front of me. He was doing everything which I can not even imagine to show that my wife is in his complete control.

Then the DJ announced that last 10 minutes. All started dancing on their way. I was also relaxed that it will end now. But on the contrary he again turned her to face towards me and lifted her hands. And this time he pulled her strings of the top on shoulders. As soon as the the strings were open the top was now free to fall. He was holding the top from the sides and gradually sliding it down. Gradually her nipples came in view but my wife was still shaking her body with the dance moves. Then he slide it further down exposing her both boobs completely for seconds and then moved it up and covered her boobs. Then again he started sliding it down till her belly and again lifted it. He was as if saying " look I can do anything ".

I heard the DJ saying that's it for today, give your partner a sweet hug and good night , thank you for joining. All the people started clapping for the DJ and hugged their partners. Ajay also left the dress and started clapping so was my wife. I saw the top falling on the ground making my wife completely nude in public for the first time. They hugged each other and in the process Ajay lifted her so that she would step out of her dress. To my surprize they started towards the crowd.

I understood that he will not pick the dress, so I wanted to pick the dress. But to humiliate us further he kicked the dress towards the crowd and gave me a wicked smile. I saw the dress disappearing in the crowd. I was helplessly waiting for them to come with the crowd.

A minute later they came in front of me. His hand was still around him neck on her boob. Two of his fingers were still playing with her nipples. People crossing us were giving a suspicious look. But remember it was the initial age of camera mobiles. So I was lucky that too many people didn't take pics of her.

Rita - Let's go

Me - But where is your dress? How can we go like this.

Ajay - She doesn't need that dress anymore. Do you?

Rita - No. I am feeling so relaxed and comfortable.

Me - Are you crazy? What are you saying?

Rita - Why? You can strip me in front of a Room service boy, you can allow him to touch me, then why can't I allow someone to strip me nude?

Me - But...

Rita - He was not taking advantage, rather I was telling him to do all these things on stage.

It took me a few minutes to digest what I heard.

Rita - Actually it was my dream to be naughty in public at least once in my life and I know it was also your dream to see me nude in public. Tell me if it's true or not.

Me - Yes, but what you are doing is too risky and we may go to jail too. And how can we go like this?

Rita and Ajay both started laughing.

Ajay - Actually I am a senior police officer. See this is my ID.

Rita- Ajay Sir had told me at the beginning. So I made a plan with him to tease you.And he assured me that no harm will happen to me and he will control the situation if anything goes wrong. And told me to go to any extent I wish for tonight only.

Me- But do you really want to go nude from here? I think whatever happened is also too much. No need to do any more.

Rita- Actually whatever happened till the dance end was my plan. But Ajay sir had asked me for one promise in the exchange to fulfill one of his old desires.

Me - What's that?

Rita- He had also a hidden desire to arrest a nudist girl and take through the public to humiliate her.

I was shocked to hear this.

Ajay- Don't worry. I will not let you fall in any danger. And no one knows you here. But call is up to you both.

Rita- Come on. Don't be so rude. He had made your dream true. Tell me the truth. Didn't you got hard seeing me on stage?

Me - Ok . If you feel it's ok . Then I have no objection. But no ... please.

Ajay- I understood. No one will be allowed to fuck her. But if she wish to fuck anybody, then I will not stop her.

All started laughing at this. And I also felt relaxed a bit.

Hidden desire of Ajay

_____________________

Ajay picked her hand and pulled her to walk with him like an offender or criminal. My wife pretended to be begging to excuse her this time. And he was behaving like an angry police officer.

We passed through the crowd, some new strangers waiting to board the cruise. Some tried to touch and pinch her. Some spanked her ass.

Soon we reached near their vehicle. Some fellow police men saluted him and asked the matter. He told them that he arrested Rita for creating nonsense in public by dancing nude on stage. Now he is taking to drop her in the hotel after giving her a lesson. We all boarded the Police Vehicle. And they took us to their police station.

In the police station he asked to put her inside the lock up. I saw only 2 lockups. One is already filled with 4 people. And the other one had 2 rude looking people. I had no option but to remain silent. One constable pulled her and put her inside the lock up having 2 people. Now I could see the glow in the face of the two inside the same lock up. I can also sense the fear inside her face.

Ajay knew the two people. It seems they were local regular offenders.

He told them that she was caught dancing nude on a cruise. The two criminals started abusing her for dirtying the culture of the state. My wife was standing at one corner to remain as far from them.

Ajay then told them to teach her a lesson. My wife started crying and begging to excuse her. But the two started smiling. They went close to her. They were huge muscular men. They pushed her to the wall, and caught her hands each so that she can't move. Then they started slapping her thighs and ass with abusing language. One of them pulled her nipples one after other. I begged him to stop this. But Ajay was in no mood to listen. On the contrary he told " I have not sent her inside to have fun. Give her two tight slaps on her ass chicks, so that she will learn a lesson." Then I heard few tight slap sounds and voice of cry from her after each slap.