New Experience on 2nd Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he asked them to stop and asked them to sit quietly on the bench inside the lock up. They pulled her and forced her to sit between them. She was shaking in pain. 10 minutes passed. Nothing happened. Ajay was busy in a phone. The two people told something to her. I could not hear. But she slowly lifted her ass. One of them moved his hand below her ass and she sat on his palm. She then slowly widened her legs and I could see the man fingering her cunt. It was a slow and steady movement,

I could not see exactly how deep he was going. Since all policemen were busy, no one cared what's going on inside. The other man slowly started pressing her boobs occasionally and removed when someone gives a glance towards them. They were igniting fire inside her, targeting her weak points. Then they placed her hand over their Pant and told her something. As expected she started squeezing their cocks and balls over pant to make them hard. I started again requesting Ajay sir to excuse us, but he was still busy on the call and the two men were playing with my wife's boob and pussy. They were reading her by pinching and pressing here and there. After a few minutes Ajay sir asked Rita to come out, but was still busy on the phone.

I became relaxed. But to my surprise my wife just tried to stand up and again sat down. She again tried to stand up and sat again. I couldn't understand at first. But when watched closely understood that the man fingering her must have twisted his finger inside. So when my wife was trying to get up she couldn't because of pain. Then one of them told something to her and she nodded positively. It seems no one noticed them. The man fingering her pulled his hand back. My wife stood and asked Ajay " Sir, Can I give them a hug before going?" . Ajay commented " It seems you have become good friends. I am waiting for you outside. And next time don't create such mess in public, else I will not spare you. Come fast."

Ajay left and a smile came in the face of the two. My wife stood and faced one of them. He grabbed her ass and pulled her towards him. Since he was sitting and my wife was standing her boobs were in front of his face. How could he miss them? He started sucking them one after another. When he finished the other person hugged her tight and then sucked her nipples. His hands were grabbing her ass cheeks tightly. At one point both were sucking her one nipple each. When they both were satisfied, they left her. We both ran towards the police vehicle outside.

We 3 went from the police station. On the way he begged sorry for ĺ so rudely in the police station. He asked my wife whether it was too painful? My wife responded that although it was a bit painful but it's ok. Then again Ajay asked, whether she enjoyed the moment or she will regret. In the reply my wife smiled shyly and told that it will remain as her most memorable day of her life and most thrilling experience. She thanked Ajay sir, since without him she could not have such an experience so safely. On the way Ajay stopped on a silent road for pee. I also joined him, since my bladder was also full. To surprise us both my wife joined us and to pee that too in standing position by adjusting her pussy lips by finger. We all had a good laugh.

Soon we reached the hotel. He took her in nude state through the hotel lobby. Although it was late at night, but still several people and staff were there. He told the staff that he caught my wife nude on cruise creating nonsense. After making us stand nude for 5 minutes there he left us. We went through the lift and went quickly to our room. As soon as we reached the room my wife asked me to fuck her hard as she was in under fire for hours.

I was also waiting for it and fucked her really hard. For the first time I spanked her really hard. She also enjoyed it and told me that this will remain her most memorable day for a lifetime. In the morning we shifted to another hotel to save ourselves from any further degradation by hotel staff or other people who saw her nude last night.

Remembering my sex education with old friend

_____________________________________

In the new hotel, we enjoyed few days with bare minimum risk. But every night we missed no chance of a love session.

It was the last day in hotel we had the flight on the next morning. In the evening while returning to hotel from beach, I met one of my old college friend Sam. He was doing job in Mumbai and I had not met him after college. He had few minutes talk. Then Rita asked him to join us in our room as we will leave next morning. He accepted our offer and joined us.

In the room we had discussed about different topics and friends. In the end my wife raised the topic about our girlfriends in college, and this opened a closed chapter which I had never told my wife.

Rita- Tell me a truth, did Sunil had any girlfriend during college? He never tells me.

Sam - No no not a single. He was very shy. He never dared to talk about any sex talks with anyone except me.

Rita- If he was shy with everyone, how could he talk with you on those matter.

We both were silent.

Rita- Tell me the truth. Are you two gay partners???

Sam- No no no. Not exactly. Actually it's a long story. And believe me it's not as you are thinking. I had several girlfriends during Engineering life and I had also slept with several of them.

Rita- Then tell me the truth. I want to know.

After remaining silent for a minute he started.

Sam- Actually all started after our first year of Engineering. We were both 19 years old. But because of our shy bature we had no exposure to sex education. Tgat time school and college were also giving very rare knowledge about human body and sex. Max which we read was about reproduction system of animals. So actually we both were dump about sex education.

During the vacation I had invited Sunil to our village. One day we went to a nearby waterfall in the morning. While returning it started raining heavily. We both were muddy because of the village road and rain. When we reached home, my mom stopped us from entering home, rather he asked us to first take bath in the bathroom inside our boundary but not attached to room. It's common in village to have separate bathroom at a distance from living room.

I went to the bathroom and removed all my clothes. Sunil was waiting for me to return from bathroom. My mom came and asked Sunil to take bath with me quickly so that she will clean our clothes together as we were too late. She was a bit angry as we had made the passage muddy. So Sunil came inside the bathroom and was shocked to see me nude. Now it may surprise you but the fact was my mom use to bath me till that time

Rita- What? You were adults by then!!

Sam - Yes, that's true. But I was born after 15 years of the marriage of our parents, that too after several years of treatments and prayers. So my mom was caring too much for me and was treating me like a kid till now. My modesty was never counted in my home. Even today I used to sleep nude at home. Everyday my mom used to bath me nude.

Rita- Does she still give you a bath?

Sam- Yes. And she told me that she will do so till I am married. Because she believes that I can not take care of myself.

Rita- That's quite surprising for me. Ok. Now please go back to the story.

Sam- Ok. I was standing nude in the bathroom and my mom brought Sunil inside. She asked Sunil to remove the dress quickly. Sunil was hesitant but removed everything except chaddi. My mom asked him to remove it also in an angry voice. Sunil was now afraid and quickly removed it. Then my mom bathed us together. He was having full erection. And he had a problem of quick ejacuation during that age. So as soon as my mom applied soap on his penis and balls, a steam of sperms ejected from Sunil's penis. Luckily my mom didn't notice it. But I had seen it. Within 5 minutes my mom bathed us and wiped us. Then she told us to go inside the room.

We both ran towards the room. But for our misfortune there were some neighbor relatives there, and we had to cross them. Nudity of boys was not a big concern in my village in front of close relatives, but the bigger problem was, we had to cross a few ladies who were smiling.

Rita- Such an embarrassing moment.

Me- Embarrassing??? I was about to die of shame.

Sam- Yes. That's true. But this was the incident that opened his first chapter towards sex education. That night I was sleeping nude as usual and my mom also asked him to sleep nude as well. He was initially shy but when forced, removed his dress to sleep nude with me in my bed . I accidentally touched his cock and observed a sudden erection. I gently stroked it and within a minute he ejected.

These few days made him a little bold. He also started enjoying nude bath by my mom and hand job by me. He was eventually enjoying moving nude near others while coming from the bathroom. But believe us, we were not gay, rather it was beginning of our sex education.

Rita- I have also heard that boys compare and touch each others penis in teenage. But I didn't know that boys of your age also do such things. Didn't your parents feel ashamed to see you nude after you grown up?

Sam- The moment we as kids start staying dressed at home, after that day parents see us differently when they see us nude. Fortunately I preferred to remain nude at home whenever no gufrom childhood. My parents never objected to me being their only son. So my parents never saw me differently. We both were shy. There was no formal sex education. So we started late to know about sex.

Rita- Now tell me what else you have done?

Sam- Sunil was enjoying all these. And used to regularly visit our home in town during college time. Because he had no other exposure to sex. Many times he used to stay with our family and he loved being bathed by my mom. I also used to give him a handjob at night. Gradually he also got used to nudity.

But we had no exposure to female nudity. We never saw porn. So we used to watch FTV at night to see nude girls. That was the only source for us to see nude girls for us.

One night we forgot to close the tv and slept. In the morning my mom might have seen topless girls or girls in see through dresses in the channel. Maybe some nude girls also. But without telling us she closed the tv and we were still sleeping. Later when we woke up, my father had gone for duty. And my mom started firing upon us for our lust for girls. She had locked us on our knees in the balcony in nude as punishment for hours.

Rita- What! for hours? Nobody noticed you?

Sam- Several people saw crossing the road. But she was not ready to listen.

Rita- Then how do you get in?

Sam- That was really a funny incident. And my first sex story.

Rita- Did you two?

Sam- No no. Not like that. Actually that day when we were nude on the balcony; one of our neighbor girl Rinu who was a couple of years older came to our home with sweets. I don't remember what the good news was. But when she enquired about me, my mom told her everything. Mom tried to explain to her that we do not have respect for girls and are totally spoiled.

Meanwhile we were tired on the balcony. We didn't know what's going on inside. So to relax a bit and to have fun I played with Sunil's cock and as usual he ejected there within a minute. After about an hour I again played with his cock and he again ejected. His sperms were almost empty. Just after he released his second load, my mom opened the balcony and called us inside and made us stand in front of Rinu and started scrolling us.

Now here is one thing I need to tell you about Rinu. She was a few years older, but she was a very hot girl. She had the biggest boobs among the girls of her age, maybe 34b size. Although we were childhood friends, but I had a hidden attraction towards her sexy and hot figure. So when I saw in front of me, and she gave a smile looking at my penis. It got instant stiffening. She was giving naughty look seeing my penis. But my mom's teaching on moral values continued.

Mom - You two, Look at Rinu. What do you see? Your sister or a girl just like you were watching on tv. You should always give respect to women, whatever they are wearing. Else you will see all girls like objects fir enjoyment only.

We were silent with our head down. But my angry mom continued. After that she did something strange to teach us which was shocking for all 3 of us.

Mom - Rinu, just remove your dress.

Rinu- But , why?

Mom - Rinu don't argue. Just do what I say. Today they need to learn to give respect to the female body even in nude. I don't want them to behave like a dog , who run for sex when see a girl.

Now Rinu was also confused about what to do as everyone knew the anger of my mom.

Mom- What are you thinking, you have seen each other since childhood, he has been calling you didi for years. If he can't give respect to you then who else.

Saying so she pulled her frock from bottom to up. And to our surprise she was not wearing anything inside and was standing nude in front of us on a flash. She was the first real nude girl we had ever seen that too in a touchable distance. She was also in shock how to react but tried to hide her big juicy boobs with her small palms, which was impossible. Her boobs were trying to move out of her palm. Her small pussy was visible under small hairs.

Fortunately Sunil had just ejected in the balcony so his penis did not become hard. But my cock became hard and tight. This made my mom even more furious.

Mom - look at Sunil. He is such a gem. He never sees girls with the wrong intentions. Look, his sona( penis), it is not hard. But look at my own son. He is just a lust, having erection watching a sister, with whom he has played from childhood. I can't believe my bad luck.

With that she continued scrolling me and at last pushed Rinu towards me and moved out of the room with a upset voice and displeasure, while moving out she asked Rinu to make us understand how to give respect to women.

Although mom's intention was correct but went on the wrong line.

When she pushed Rinu towards me I fell on the sofa, and Rinu was also off balance and fell on my lap facing me. Accidentally my standing penis was on the bullseye and entered inches inside Rinu's cunt . My mom didn't realize this and moved out of the room. Even I had not noticed it as I had never fucked any girl before.

Rinu remained silent for a few seconds before she could think. Then she broke the silence saying I have become a grown up man now. I couldn't understand at first. She smiled and slowly moved her ass down, and my penis entered inside her deeper. That was my feeling which was beyond explanation. My first experience of penis entering inside a girl. I was afraid, and asked her what she was doing. But she silenced me by giving me a deep lip lock and asked Sunil to guard the door to stop mom entering. Her lips were so juicy and soft. And her tongue was playing inside. After a minute of smooching she left my lips. I understood that today is my luckiest day.

Then she put my hand over her boobs and asked me how it felt. Although I was saying nothing but internally I was in heaven. Then she started pushing her body up and down. That's when my penis went deeper and deeper and I could feel the enjoyment of sex. She pushed my head to her breast and asked to suck them. I was sucking her boobs like a kid alternately and squeezing the other. The boobs were so big and smooth I was in heaven.I also started moving my body so that I can go deeper and deeper. We were enjoying it too much.

She asked me to fuck harder and faster. I tried to fuck as fast as I could like a machine. She started moaning slowly and then a little louder To control her voice she again gave me a lip kiss. She was in so hot mood that eventually she was biting my lips to control her voice. We continued fucking wildly. But since it was my first experience, I couldn't hold it longer than 15 minutes and told her that I was about to cum. She moved from my lap and took my penis in her mouth. First time I felt the pleasure of oral sex also. I released my load inside her mouth and she took it inside with a smile. She also cleaned my penis by sucking it.

After that I guarded the door and Sunil went near her. She licked his penis, while Sunil started pressing her boob in shaking hands. Within a minute he again got hard. She gave him a real deep throttle cock suck. After a few minutes Sunil released his cum as she contacted sucking deeper. We relaxed for a few minutes.

Later she took us to my mom who was still upset and sitting quietly, and told my mom that she had taught us to behave decently with women. She also made us stand in front of her and demonstrated that our penis is down now. She even touched our penis to show that we are changed and not having erection even after touching. To demonstrate further she pressed our balls and played with our penis in front of my mom. But our penis were still down. Her words convinced my mom and my mom calmed down.

After that day we regularly fucked Rinu inside our room whenever we got the chance and sometimes played naughty near my mom when she was busy. She was our sex tutor. Although Sunil never fucked her pussy, but she has sucked his penis many times. That's how Sunil's stamina improved gradually.

Rita- I don't have words.

Sam- Eventually our house was heaven for Sunil. So he was ready to obey all my instructions whatever I say. And gradually it so happened that he used to do whatever I say.

Rita- Wait a minute. Do you want to say that he became your pet and you was his master?

Sam- That upto you to give the name, but yes; whatever and whenever I have told him, he did that without second thought. Because he knew that if he would not do that, then I would stop him entering my house. And gradually he became addicted to my order and sex education at my house.

Rita- What do you mean by anything. Now I am anxious to know what are the other things you have done.

Sam- Anything which I could. I have forced him to be nude in many places like market, road, college, night coach bus, terrace etc. He never questioned me. When he was staying at our home, if I would say remove your dress, he would remove like an obedient kid and would remain nude, without caring who so ever is present. We stayed on the 3rd floor. One day he was begging for a handjob. I asked him to go to the ground floor, pee there and come back. It was mid day, and he ran without thinking completely nude. Many times l force him to wear trousers without chaddi, and I made him erect. So he is forced to walk in the market with a huge bulge in pant.

Rita- I don't believe this. This is too much.

Sam- If you still don't believe then let me give me an example.

And suddenly Sam ordered in a commanding voice " Sunil remove your clothes now".

I was so much in his control for years and under his commanding voice that I forgot everything and within seconds removed all my clothes and stood nude in front of them.

Again in a commanding voice he continued " Go outside the room and stand there nude till I call. Go"

Immediately I went outside the door. But within seconds he called me inside.

I was feeling humiliated being treated like that. But I was addicted so much that even in front of my wife I could not deny him. I always go into a state of hypnotism when he commands me.

My wife was in complete shock. She had no words.

Sam- Go on four legs like a dog.

Within seconds I was on four legs.

Sam- Look, still he has not yet forgotten to follow my instructions.

Now Rita, it's your turn. Stand nude on the floor.

Rita- But why would I follow your instructions? I am not your slave

Sam-(angrily)Sunil go, and guard the room from outside. Remember to keep the door open, so that Rita can see people crossing.