New Experiences

Story Info
A young man discovers new experiences.
6.8k words
4.48
24.6k
48
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

Author's Note: Enjoy.

Copyright © 2023 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

New Experiences

John Landry was sitting in his "new" car, just gazing out over the green lawn in front of his house. The car wasn't all that new, it was a hand-me-down from his mother. She had gotten a new car and for John's eighteenth birthday, she had given him her old car instead of trading it in. Not that John would ever complain about his mother's old car. His parents had taken very good care of it, it was in immaculate shape. John had just come from his girl, Lilly's house. He was sad as he looked out over the green lawn. Lilly had just broken up with him. They both had just graduated from high school back in June. Actually, John thought that Lilly's breaking up with him was a good idea. Both Lilly and John would be off to college come fall. Not the same college, though. John's college was in the mid-west, whereas Lilly's was on the west coast.

Shaking his head, he got out of his car and went into the house. He had three more weeks before he had to get ready to go off to college. John started to wonder why Lilly broke up with him now, instead of a couple of weeks from now. Shrugging his shoulders, he went up to his room. Turning his computer on, he checked his email. He just shook his head at all the junk mail he kept getting. He never opened them but he did read the catch line. As he read them, one did catch his eye. Just staring at it, he reread the line on his screen. "For a Great Time Room 345 Hotel Grand on Grand Road..." He opened the email. He didn't get any whistles or bells from his virus program or his malware checker.

What he read was just a simple set of instructions Along with a picture of a woman in a mask with crystal blue eyes staring into the camera. From what he could see, her face was beautiful, yet didn't give away her identity. He deleted all the other spam in his inbox but kept the "Great Time" one. Then he shut down his email program. Then he searched online for the Hotel Grand. He found it not far from his house. About a mile or so. He could walk there. His mother was standing in his bedroom door.

"What happened?" Beverly asked softly.

"Lilly broke up with me," replied John.

John's mom swiftly walked to him in his chair, wrapping her arms around him, and kissing his cheek softly.

"I'm so sorry," replied Beverly hugging her son just a little tighter.

John moaned as his mom squeezed him. She broke their hug and stepped back, allowing John to turn towards her. She then looked into John's eyes. She saw his intelligence, love for her, and his pain.

"Well, maybe this is for the best. Maybe after college you two..."

"No. I never want to see her again."

"Okay, sweetheart."

"Thanks, mom," John said.

"You're welcome my dear," replied Beverly looking at her son and feeling his pain.

She too, had her boyfriend break up with her before they went off to college. Yet that summer after breaking up, she found her one true love who married her after they both finished college. So far, their twenty-four years of marriage have been pure bliss. So far, they had two children. A girl, Sandra or Sandy, who was home until her college started back up in September. And a son, John, who would be off to his first year of college in September. Beverly loved both of her children very much. She would do just about anything for them, as would her husband Jordan. She loved him with all her heart. Beverly closed her eyes for just a second thinking about all the love she felt for her family. Turning, she quickly walked to her bedroom where she needed to go to get ready for work.

John sat in front of his computer. The only thing he could think of right now was that spam email he had received. He not only needed to have some fun, but he needed to feel a woman under him. He enjoyed sex with women. He was obsessed with women. He has been since he was twelve when he found his father's Penthouse magazine stash in the den closet. He especially liked older women. Say, around his mother's age. Yet, he had never sexually thought of his mother that way. Well, now wasn't the time to think about the hotel. The email had said that room 345 wouldn't be open until after seven in the evening. It was only three in the afternoon. Turning to his computer, he started one of the games he had installed and began playing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Three hours later, his dad called him to dinner. His mom was off to work already, she had kissed his cheek goodbye, yet so wrapped up in his game he hardly noticed. His sister was also off to work. Where she worked, he had no idea. During dinner, his dad asked him how he was feeling. Evidently, Mom had told him about Lilly breaking up with him.

"I'm fine, Dad," replied John.

"Good. You off to have some fun tonight?" his dad asked.

"I might go hang out with the guys for a while," replied John.

"Well good. No drinking and driving though, okay son."

"Sure Dad, I'm not that stupid. I just have a bad choice in girls," replied John.

"No, you didn't. Lilly was a very nice young lady. I can see why she liked you so much and why she broke up with you. For the next four years, you two will be away from each other more than you will be together."

"I know, I know, Dad," John replied. "I thought the same thing after I got over her breaking up with me."

"You will find another young lady in college, no fear about that."

Nodding, John just continued eating until he was finished. John excused himself and went upstairs to his room. He closed his door and sat down in front of the computer. Checking his email, John found another spam email for the Hotel Grand. Looking at the URL of the email, he found it matched the previous one. John opened the email. It was the same set of instructions but the picture was different. This one was of a younger lady. She too had blue eyes and blond hair, yet her skin tone was just a little darker than the previous ladies. The young one was just as pretty. As he was looking at the newest one, another spam email popped up in his inbox. Closing the one he was in, he opened the newest one. The instructions were all the same, the picture was again different from the first two. This lady was an older woman with dark hair and green eyes. She also was very pretty. Well, it seemed that there were at least three women there to have fun with. His cell phone ringing brought his attention to the here and now.

"Hello," he said after tapping the answer icon.

"Hi, John, you feeling any better?" Beverly said.

"You checking up on me Mom?" asked John.

"Of course, you're still my son, aren't you?"

"Hmm... question after question. I'm fine Mom, I swear," replied John.

"Good. I just thought I'd call to see how your spirits are."

"I'm good Mom, I'm good," I replied.

John heard a voice in the background yet couldn't make out the sex of the person.

"Well, I have to get back to work. I'll see you in the morning. Have a good night," Beverly said.

"I will Mom. I love you."

"I love you too dear. Goodbye," said Beverly and hung up.

John looked at his phone. The call had ended. As he sat there staring at his phone, this had been the first time his mother had ever called him since he was a junior in high school. Then his computer dinged at him. Another email from the hotel. Clicking on the email, he saw the same instructions with a different picture in it. This woman was a redhead with green eyes. She too was beautiful. Now what he got from this ad was that this was a high-class whorehouse and probably had the protection of some high-powered politician. Or the mob. Yes, they were still around.

John got another phone call from a buddy. He asked if he was up for a little fun. John asked what kind of fun. His buddy just told him just fun. John told him he would meet them at the burger place on eighty-three. After meeting up with his friends, John had a good time just goofing off and talking at the burger place. When the burger place closed at nine, they all went to the parking lot by the bowling alley. By that time, John was a little bored. He said goodnight to his buddies and headed for home. For some reason, he wound up at the Hotel Grand. He sat in his car wondering how he got there. Shaking his head he shut the car off and climbed out, locking the doors.

He slowly walked up to the main entrance and pulled the door open, stepping inside. The clerk looked up as he did. John walked up to the front desk.

"Need a room?" the clerk asked.

"No, I'm meeting someone in 345," replied John.

"ID please?" the clerk asked.

John pulled his wallet out of his pocket took his ID out and showed it to the clerk. The clerk looked at the ID and waved John through to the elevators. Once John left the front desk, the man there called up to the room and said two words, 'He's here', then hung up. John got on the elevator and pressed the button for the third floor. The elevator was slow going up two floors. John shook his head as the doors opened. Getting out he looked at the sign on the wall in front of him. Room 345 was just two rooms to his right. He walked down to the room. The door was open. A pretty woman and a man were sitting behind desks. The room was set up as an office.

"Hello, young man. Come in please," said the woman.

"Hi," said John.

The man just sat there watching. The young lady stood up and offered John her hand.

"Welcome to Club Paradise."

"Well, thank you..."

"I'm Pricilla, how can I help you tonight...," Pricilla said.

"John," replied John. "I received one of your email ads, well, actually about four of them, but this woman caught my eye. I would like to be introduced to her please."

"I can arrange that for you John. You're visiting fee will be $200."

John pulled his wallet out again and counted out $200 in twenties. Pricilla counted them again then put them in a slot on the top of the desk. She then took a card from on top of the desk.

"Room 362, down the hall to your left as you step out. It will be on the right side of the hall. Knock twice on the door, she will answer only if you knock twice. Like this," Pricilla said knocking on the desk twice not in rapid succession.

"Okay, thank you," said John going into the hall and turning left.

He walked along the hallway looking at the doors to his right. They all ended in an even number. He had to turn a corner and the room he wanted was halfway down the hallway. He now found he was extremely nervous as he stood in front of the door. He closed his eyes and shook his hands. He took a deep breath, held it, and then let it out slowly. He opened his eyes, raised his hand, and knocked on the door twice. He stood there waiting. Then he heard the door handle being pressed down and the door opened. The first thing he saw was the beautiful blue eyes. He swallowed hard.

"Come in, dear," said the woman softly.

"Thank you," replied John stepping into the room.

When the door closed behind him, he jumped a little.

"Your first time, dear?" the woman asked.

"Doing this, yes. I'm John."

"Nice to meet you, John, I'm Betty."

Then Betty pulled John in tight to her. She was hugging him.

"Well, hug me back, dear," said Betty.

John wrapped his arms around her. He felt Betty shiver in his arms.

"Kiss me, then I'll tell you what you can't do for the next two hours," said Betty still hugging John.

John pressed his lips to Betty's lips. They were soft and warm. They stood there in each other's arms, kissing for what seemed to John like a couple of minutes, yet was only a few seconds.

"Okay, first, you can't pull my mask off. If you even try to pull it off you are banned for life. Second, anything goes unless I tell you no. That is really the only rule... No means NO! Got it?"

John nodded at Betty. He was suddenly realizing that her voice sounded very familiar to him. He couldn't quite place where he had heard it before. Betty then turned around. She looked over her shoulder.

"Well, are you going to unzip me?" asked Betty.

Shaking his head, John reached up and unzipped her dress. Before shrugging it off, Betty turned to face John. Only then did she let the dress gently float down her body. She was now naked, the only part of her wonderful-looking body covered was her face by the mask and her legs with sheer black stockings.

"Oh my," said John, "you are very beautiful, Betty."

"Thank you, John," replied Betty smiling at John.

Betty stepped in close to John and started to undress him. John was now shaking with anticipation. Betty had him naked quickly.

"Oh my, you are not only handsome but quite well-hung," said Betty smiling up at John.

"Thank you, Betty," replied John.

John gasped as Betty grabbed his stiff cock. He watched as she examined his cock.

"Nice," said Betty.

Nick still watched Betty, while he listened carefully to her voice. He was sure he had heard that voice before, yet he could not place where he had heard it. Betty quickly engulfed his cock with her mouth. John moaned. His legs started to shake and his cock pulsed with pleasure. Betty kept sucking him. His balls were tight against his body as his scrotum squeezed them tighter. He was there already.

"I'm coming," he yelled.

Betty sucked on him harder. Then he was coming. Spurt after spurt shot out of the end of his dick into Betty's mouth. She moaned as each spurt landed on her tongue. She was sucking John's cum out of him. When he was finished, Betty was up on her feet holding him so he didn't fall.

"Right over to the bed John," Betty said hoarsely. "You taste very good."

"Thank you. Can I taste you now?"

"Of course. Up on the bed."

John climbed into bed, followed closely by Betty. They lay side by side. John was on his side looking down at Betty's beautiful eyes.

"You are very beautiful," John said.

"Thank you," replied Betty.

John leaned down and kissed Betty gently on the mouth. Betty kissed him back moaning softly as their lips met. Pulling his lips from Betty's, he kissed his way down to her very lovely breasts. When his lips pressed against her nipple Betty moaned. Then she sighed when his lips left her breasts. John kissed his way down her body. Soft gentle kisses, one after the other until he was looking at her hairless vulva. This was the first one he had ever seen in person and it looked so sexy. He kissed Betty's bare skin. Betty moaned as he did. She was now up on her elbows watching John move around so he was between her sexy legs. He was now staring at her wonderful pussy. Her inner labia were swollen and the flower had bloomed.

Lowering his lips to Betty's pussy, he gently kissed her swollen labia. John poked his tongue out to taste her. Betty's hips jerked from that small touch of John's tongue. She tasted divine. John moaned as he pressed his tongue through her pussy lips. He felt Betty shiver as his tongue gently licked her sweet-tasting pussy. Her clit was out of its hood as he watched it while he continued to lick her lovely pussy. Licking his way toward the nub of nerve endings Betty started to shake the closer he got to her clit. When John finally licked her clit gently, Betty screamed in orgasm. He just kept licking her clit, gently.

John's cock was hard once more. He could feel it pulse as he kept licking Betty's sweet clit. When her hips started to buck against his face he sucked on her clit as hard as he could. Betty was now screaming.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

John kept sucking on her clit. Betty kept coming. John could feel her juices flow out of her pussy past his chin. When Betty pushed on John's head he pulled his head back from her sex. Looking up at her, he moved up until his cock bumped her pussy. Betty jerked a little. Reaching down between them, Betty grabbed John's cock and lined it up with her opening. John sighed at her touch. Pressing forward, he slipped into a very wet and hot pussy. Betty pulled her hand out from between them. Reaching up she pulled John down on top of her. John moved himself up onto his elbows, not wanting to crush the woman under him.

"Oh my god!" said Betty softly.

"You feel wonderful," whispered John kissing Betty's cheek.

Sighing loudly when John was all the way inside Betty's body, he could feel her shiver and shake as she moaned at his invasion.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard and fast. Oh god," Betty said.

John pulled out slowly from the warmth of Betty's body. When just the head of his cock was inside her, he slammed into her as hard and as fast as he could.

"Oh my fucking god!" Betty shouted as John's cock slammed against the bottom of her pussy.

John grunted as he pulled out and then slammed back into Betty's pussy. Over and over. He knew he could last a long time even at the level of energy he was now using. For the next twenty minutes, he slammed into Betty as hard and as fast as he could. Betty was screaming and shaking with orgasms almost the entire time John was fucking her. Then when he was almost there a thought intruded into his mind. If she was a prostitute, 'why was she having orgasms?' The thought scampered away as Betty raked her nails across his back. What she did caused John to cum and cum hard. He was filling her with his cum to overflowing.

When John's cock finished pulsing, he rolled to Betty's side breathing hard. Betty too was breathing hard, her hips still bucking as her orgasms still racked her body. After a couple of minutes of deep breathing, Betty was up and off to the bathroom. When John heard the shower, he was wondering if he should go in there with her but he would bet she had locked the door, as she would have taken her mask off before getting into the shower. John just lay there trying to remember where he had heard her voice before and why a prostitute would be having real orgasms.

When the door to the bathroom opened, Betty walked out without her stocking on, yet still had her mask on. John just watched the beautiful woman walk toward him. As she did, it finally dawned on him where he had heard her voice before. Yet it couldn't be her. It just couldn't be her. When she climbed into bed with him, John shivered. When Betty kissed him, he almost fainted. When she went down his body and sucked his cock clean, he groaned loudly. She finished cleaning him and slowly crawled up his body kissing him here and there. John was shivering and shaking when Betty finally kissed his lips, hard.

Wrapping his arm around Betty, he kissed her back. Betty moaned as they kissed, tongues battling in Betty's mouth. John was now feeling her all over, her breast, her stomach, her ass. As his hand squeezed her ass cheeks, Betty pulled her lips from his.

"Would you like to fuck my ass?" asked Betty.

"I would," replied John pressing his finger against her asshole.

Betty shook, her eyes rolling up into her head.

"You like that?" John asked.

"I do. It's so sexy," replied Betty.

Reaching over to the nightstand on her side of the bed, Betty opened the drawer and pulled out a tube of lube. She handed it to John. John shivered as Betty got up on her knees her ass facing him. He lubed up one of his fingers and gently smeared the lube on her asshole. Betty groaned shaking a little. When John lubed his finger again and pushed it into her little puckered hole, she groaned loudly at his intrusion. Moving his finger in and out of Betty's ass, he slowly added a second finger. Slowly, he pushed them into her. She shook a lot. As he stretched them apart inside her she moaned loudly.

"Oh my god," Betty said. "You are a considerate lover."

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers
12