New Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John leaned in and gently kissed her ass cheek. With his fingers wide apart, he slowly pulled them out. Then he lubed up his cock, kneeled behind Betty, and slowly pushed his cock into her asshole. Betty started to shiver and shake when his cock touched her crinkled pinkish-brown hole. Slowly, ever so slowly, he pushed into Betty's body. Thinking he knew who she was made what he was doing even more exciting. Having just cum twice, in less than an hour, John knew he would be fucking Betty's ass for a long time. Grabbing her hips tightly, John fucked her as hard as he could. She was moaning and shaking with orgasm after orgasm as she lay with her ass up high in the air. Her hands were clenching the sheets tightly. John felt that she would shred them at any minute.

"Oh my fucking god, you are making me cum so hard," Betty shrieked.

John didn't say a word. He just thought that anything he said would alert the woman he was fucking that he knew who she was. Or at least he thought he knew who she might be. He could be wrong but he didn't think so. And the fun thing about it was he knew she knew who he was. After all, he wasn't wearing a mask. For the next twenty minutes, John fucked Betty's ass. When he came, he slammed into her ass hard and didn't pull out. Betty screamed as she too had an orgasm. John stayed in Betty's ass falling to the side, taking Betty with him. They both lay gasping for breath for quite some time.

Betty sighed as she pulled her ass off John's dick. She hurried to the bathroom closing and locking the door. John just smiled as he rolled onto his back looking up at the ceiling. When the door to the bathroom opened, he turned his head looking at Betty. She smiled at him as she walked to the bed and lay next to him her hand on his muscular chest.

"I'm sorry, but you have to go now," whispered Betty.

"Aw Mom, do I have to go so soon," John said smiling at Betty.

Eyes wide Betty pulled back from John.

"What did you just call me young man?" Betty said fright in her voice.

"Mom, I know it's you. I've heard you use that voice on the phone. Were you talking to a client?" asked John.

"Son of a bitch!" yelled Betty taking her mask off.

She was John's mother, Beverly, all right. There soon came a pounding on the door. Beverly got out of bed and unlocked the door pulling it open.

"Are you alright?" a male voice said from the hallway.

"Yes, I'm fine. I will be busy here for a while, though. Oh, I took my mask off, don't worry about me."

There was a mumbled response from the man and Beverly closed and locked the door. Turning, she stood for a minute looking at her handsome son on the bed as he looked at her. She now had a lot of questions to answer. Walking back to the bed, she lay down beside John. She shook with her excitement at being with him naked.

"Ask," said Beverly.

"So many, where do I start? Let's see... Why?" John asked.

Beverly closed her eyes and sighed. He would ask that one first.

"You're Dad and I inherited this place about ten years ago. We tried to make a go of it but it was running at a loss. We got bids for a remodel but they were more than we could afford. Then you're dad came up with this idea about six years ago as we were almost ready to declare bankruptcy. There were already some hookers living here doing business. Your dad organized them and set it up and soon after we were finally making money on the place. As more hookers heard about the place the more money, we could make in a night. You would be surprised at what men will want from a woman and what they would like them to look like.

"I started working here in the office. Then about five years ago your father asked me to take a client that was willing to pay a thousand dollars for me. After that, first time, I was hooked. Another girl and I have special clients who are willing to spend a thousand dollars an hour with us. At first, after that first guy, your father didn't want me to. But as my number of clients grew he relented."

"Interesting. Why me?" John asked.

"How do I put this... crap? I love you. You are my son, yet I love you more than I should. If you had ever made a pass at me, I would have let you do to me what you did tonight. I have wanted you for a long time. Yet until you turned eighteen, I couldn't have. When you walked in the hotel door, I was sitting in room 345. We have a monitor for the camera in the lobby, just in case. When I saw you, I told them to send you to my room and only charge you the going rate for the other ladies."

"Do you wear the masks all the time?"

"We do. Some of the men who come here would know me. They are rich yet they will pay to be with me. Only the first man knows who I am and he knows what will happen to him if he ever tells anyone else. He is married. She controls the money."

"The other lady like you, do I know her?"

"You do. Would you like to meet her?" Beverly asked.

John was looking into Beverly's eyes when she asked him that question. He had a hunch who the other woman was.

"Of course, I would. How long has Sandy been working here?" John asked.

Beverly gasped and then started laughing as she got up and picked up the phone.

"Yes, have Susan come to my room, please? No, there will be no charges for the rest of the night up here. I don't care what you think. I'm the boss. Now do as you're told."

Beverly slammed the phone down on the base unit. She was smiling when she turned back to look at John.

"So the phones only ring back to 345?" asked John.

"Yes. Less complicated that way."

"Are there cameras in here?"

"Hmm... yes." Answered Beverly turning back to the phone.

"It's me again. Turn off the cameras up here too and wipe the SD card for tonight. You heard me."

"I might want to watch me and you," said John.

"No. No one must ever know."

A soft knock on the door interrupted Beverly. She picked up her mask, put it on, and walked to the door. She put her finger to her lips looking at John. He nodded, knowing she wanted him to keep quiet about who was coming into the room. Opening the door, she waved the woman in the hall inside. Closing the door and locking it she took the woman's hand and brought her to the bed. The woman gasped. Beverly poked the woman in the ribs. She nodded.

"Susan, I would like you to meet John. I told him all about you and he would like to try you out," said Beverly.

"Well, a little more than try her out, Betty. I'm paying a lot of money for all this."

"Of course John, of course. I see your point."

Susan stood there staring at John and then Beverly.

"Susan, strip, so I can have a good look at you dear," said John smiling.

Sandy's head jerked to look at her mother, glaring at her. Sandy shook her head no at Beverly. Beverly nodded yes at her daughter with an angry look on her face. Sandy looked down at the floor, closed her eyes, and shook all over. Groaning she started to disrobe. As her body was slowly uncovered, John groaned. Sandy just glared at her mother. When Sandy was, completely naked John waved her over to him as he sat on the bed. Nodding

Sandy went to stand in front of John. He smiled up at her.

"You are a very lovely young lady, Susan," John said.

"Thank you, John," replied Sandy smiling yet her eyes held fear in them.

Reaching out, John grabbed her hand pulling her gently to him.

"Kneel," said John softly.

Sandy knelt in front of her brother. He was naked and his cock was pulsing as she watched. He was huge. She found herself getting wet just watching his cock grow.

"Suck me, beautiful," said John softly.

Reaching out, Sandy took John's cock in her right hand, stoking him gently. Moving her head forward, she kissed the tip of his cock. John groaned as his sister's lips touched his cock. He had never really had a thing for her until he saw her naked just a minute ago. Now he really wanted to fuck the crap out of her. She was after all working in a whorehouse. John was almost there. He wanted to see what Sandy would do when he filled her mouth with his cum. His cock pulsed once. Sandy moaned as that first squirt of his cum hit the back of her throat. After coming twice in his mother, John didn't have that much cum left inside his balls. After a few more small squirts he was done. He pulled Sandy up into bed with him.

Beverly was there already She cuddled up behind John as he was facing Sandy and he started to kiss her. Sandy was kissing him back with a passion he had never seen in her before. She was moaning and groaning as John moved his hand all over her beautiful body. When she grabbed his cock, he groaned, as she squeezed him. He was once again hard, yet he bet himself that he wouldn't be able to cum. Sandy was now pulling his hard cock toward her dripping wet pussy.

"Fuck me!" Susan shouted as she pulled her mouth away from John's mouth.

A slight push from his mother behind him caused him to roll onto Sandy. She groaned as almost all his weight was now on top of her. Pushing up so he could move his hips between her spreading legs, Sandy reached down between them and lined his now hard cock with her opening. John sighed at the feel of her wet pussy lips on the head of his cock. Groaning as he pushed into his sister slowly, Sandy, eyes wide, groaned along with him. John closed his eyes as he pressed against the bottom of her pussy. Sandy shook with orgasm, her hips bucking gently against John's cock.

"Oh my fucking god!" shouted Susan. "Now, fuck the shit out of me!"

Pulling out until just the head of his cock was in his beautiful sister, John slammed into her cunt hard and fast. Over and over, he slammed into Sandy, hard and fast. Sandy was screaming as her brother's cock slammed into her and groaned as it withdrew. John wasn't all that tired as he fucked his sister he marveled at her as she came hard as he slammed into her. Fifteen minutes later, Sandy was just looking up at John with wonder in her eyes. John could see her love for him. John looked down at her with love in his eyes. Leaning down, he kissed her lips gently.

"I love you, sis," John whispered in her ear.

"Jesus!" Sandy screamed.

She didn't push her brother off of her or try to stop what was happening between them. She was now fucking her brother back as hard as she could. Then, suddenly, Sandy fainted. John quit fucking her hard. He slowed down until he was just sliding in her slow and easy. After a few minutes, her eyes opened as she came back to the here and now. Reaching up she pulled off her mask. Beverly sighed, as she took hers off too. Sandy reached up and pulled John's lips to hers. They kissed for a long time. When she pulled her lips from John's she looked into his eyes.

"I love you, little brother," she said kissing him again.

John kissed his sister back. When Sandy pulled her lips from John she cried out in orgasm one after the other.

"I love you, sis," John said softly between her cries of pleasure.

"Are you going to cum in me?" asked Sandy.

"Probably not but I can keep fucking you as long as you want."

"Oh my god, oh my god," groaned Sandy.

Both John and Sandy looked over at their mother at the same time. They both watched her as she watched them as she fucked herself with a dildo.

"Stop now, please," said Sandy.

John pulled out of his sister's pussy, moved down, and kissed her labia. Sandy shook all over.

"Oh god yes," she whispered. "Please eat me. But be very gentle please."

John did just that. Beverly moved over next to her daughter, looking down into her beautiful eyes. As Beverly moved slowly down to kiss Sandy, she nodded back up at her mom. John watched as his mom, kissed her daughter passionately, while he continued to gently kiss, suck, and lick his sister's beautiful pussy. When Sandy pushed John's head away, he just moved over to his mother's pussy. They spend the rest of the night giving each other pleasure. They all eventually fell asleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The brilliant light of morning filled the room, waking the three naked bodies on the king-size bed. They all yawned and stretched as they woke. Then looking at each other they smiled remembering the night before.

"Good morning children," said Beverly smiling at her daughter and son.

"Morning Mom," said Sandy.

"Morning Mom," said John yawning again.

"There is toothpaste and clean brushes in the cabinet in the bathroom," said Beverly to her children as she slowly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

Sandy was next to move out of bed and head to the bathroom. John smiled as he watched both women walk away from him. When he heard the shower start, he hurried to the bathroom to relieve himself. The shower stall was big enough for all three of them plus friends for each. Both women washed John. Then all three were dried and back in bed. As they were rolling around and laughing, the door opened. Standing in the doorway was Jordan, Beverly's husband, and Sandy and John's father. Sandy didn't even cover up as Jordan walked calmly into the room and closed the door.

"So, how much money did we lose last night?" he asked a smile on his face.

"Actually, none. Neither Sandy nor I had any bookings last night," said Beverly.

"Good. Did you all have a good time?"

"We did..."

"Daddy?" asked Sandy.

"Yes, kitten," replied Jordan.

"Now!"

Jordan's eyes got big at what Sandy said. Mom pulled me to her on the far side of the bed. We watched as Dad slowly walked to the bed looking down at Sandy.

"Are you sure kitten?" asked Jordan.

"God yes. I have fucked John and mom. Now it's your turn. Of course, it will cost you a thousand dollars," said Sandy with a straight face.

Now Jordan was no slouch in the looks department. One look at John would testify to that. He was a good-looking man and he and Beverly had made two beautiful children. Had Jordan had a lust for his daughter? No, not until she had started to work at the hotel. There were many nights he had watched her getting fucked and after a while wished, he could. Yet he was still her father and it would be up to her, not him. Sandy got out of bed and started to take Jordan's clothes off. Shaking his head he helped her. Sandy backed onto the bed staring at her father.

"Daddy, now," said Sandy softly lying down and spreading her legs wide.

Nodding, Jordan rushed to the bed. He gently climbed into bed with his daughter.

"God you are so, so, beautiful, kitten," said Jordan leaning down and kissing Sandy's lips.

Sandy moaned at her father's kiss. Reaching between them, Sandy grabbed Jordan's cock. It was fat and long just like John's cock. Pulling him to her pussy, she placed him at her entrance. Smiling up at him, she pulled him into her. When he was in her, she removed her hand from between them. Jordan pushed the rest of the way into his daughter. Beverly was now straddling John's hips as she put his penis at her entrance. She dropped down on his cock slowly savoring the pleasure of him inside her body. Sandy was moaning now that her dad was inside her body. She shook with an orgasm.

"How long kitten?" asked Jordan.

"A while now. I knew it was wrong, yet once John fucked me, I knew I had to get fucked by you too."

The four of them spent the next hour and a half making love. When they were finished, they all took a shower together. John, Beverly, and Jordan got dressed. Sandy went to her room to get dressed. She was back within minutes. John, Sandy, and Beverly left the hotel. They each had their own cars. Once in the house, they looked at each other.

"I have several questions," said John.

"For who?" asked Beverly.

"For both of you, I guess."

Beverly and Sandy sat on the couch looking up at John.

"Hell... so dad is the day manager for..."

"Yes. He manages the hotel and the upstairs. There are three ladies who work days. They aren't that busy during the day but they do get a workout most days."

"Well... I guess that's it then, I thought I would have more questions."

"No problem bro," said Sandy getting up, grabbing his hand and pulling him toward her bedroom.

John glanced back at his mom. She smiled as she got up and headed to her bedroom. Sandy had John naked in seconds and she was naked seconds after that. She pulled her brother to her bed pushing him onto the mattress. She was right behind John. Pushing the cover out from under them, they cuddled up. She kissed John hard. He kissed her back. They lay there kissing for a long time. When she sighed, John pulled away from her. She nodded, closing her eyes. Chuckling, John closed his eyes too. They both fell asleep quickly. John dreamed that night, it was a very nice dream. He dreamed about all the new experiences he had with his mom and sister. As the dream ended, he wondered if he would get to try them again.

~ The End ~

12