New Experiences at the Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversation was lively for a time as we each sipped a few drinks, but soon it petered out. Though we were happy to have drinks and snacks, we still wanted for a way to pass the time other than just drinking.

Kat came through for us again. She went to her pack and pulled out a deck of cards. "Do you guys want to play a game?" she asked.

"Sure," said Tyler. "Poker? Black Jack?" Kelly wrinkled her nose at casino games and Melody didn't look very excited either. I shrugged.

Kat shook her head. "Games like that get boring quickly unless you're playing for money or something. Otherwise, it's just luck of the draw over and over."

"Kat's right," I agreed.

"Well, then what should we play?" asked Tyler.

"A party game," said Kat. "Kings?"

There was a murmur of agreement, but Melody looked confused.

"What's that, exactly?" she asked suspiciously.

"It's a drinking game," said Kelly.

Melody hesitated, but Kat jumped in to reassure her again. "It's fun, Mel. For every card in the deck, there's a rule to follow. Like, two is you. If you draw a two you can make someone drink. Anyone."

"I don't really want to get messed up," said Melody.

"It's okay, Mel," said Erin. "I don't drink very much either. Just take little sips." Melody shrugged and nodded her agreement.

"Ok, what the heck," she said. Clearly, this was a day of many new experiences for Melody. "So, what are the rules?"

"There are lots of variations," said Kat, "but I can tell you how I always play. As I said, two means you can make anyone drink." We all nodded our agreement.

"Three is me," she went on, "meaning that the person who draws a three has to drink." More nods from everyone except Melody.

"Four is the floor," she continued, "which is the last person to touch the floor drinks. Five is guys and six is chicks. Guys have to drink or girls have to drink."

"I've heard those differently," said Nate.

"Me too," said Kat, "but if you say 'fours are for whores' I am going to slug you." Her expression indicated she would carry out that threat.

"Um, yeah, I guess that's fair enough," agreed Nate turning red.

"Seven is for heaven," said Kat. "Last one to point at the sky, drinks. Eight is drinking with a mate. Choose someone to drink with you."

"What's, nine?" Melody asked.

"Nine is never again," said Kat. "The person who draws nine suggests one Never Have I Ever statement. If no one has done that thing or if everyone has done it, the person who made the suggestion has to drink. If only some people have done it, the ones who have done it have to drink."

Nate snickered. "That could get interesting," he said.

"Ten is social," said Kat. "Everyone drinks."

"This sounds like a lot of drinking to me," said Melody. Kat ignored her this time.

"The Jack is where it gets interesting," said Kat with a grin. "Whoever pulls a Jack gets to change a rule to anything they want."

"What's the Queen in your version?" I asked.

"The Queen is questions," said Kat. "It's the truth part of Truth or Dare."

"Who gets to ask?" inquired Tyler. "I've never heard it that way."

"Ah," said Kat, "we spin a bottle. The one it lands on gets to ask the one who pulled the card."

"Anything?" asked Melody timidly.

"Anything," confirmed Kat. Melody turned a little pale.

"All right," said Kelly, "then what is the King in your version?"

"The King commands," said Kat. "It's a dare."

I expected another snicker from Nate and I cast a glance in his direction. He remained silent, but his eyes burned with mischief.

Melody made another hesitant noise, but Kat moved quickly to reassure her. She held up a hand. "It's all in good fun. Nobody has to do anything they don't want to. You can always refuse. What do you guys think?"

There was a murmur of agreement. Nate was the most enthusiastic, but Kelly also seemed excited. I noticed that Erin and Tyler shared a look before they both nodded their assent and then I said I was on board. Melody didn't say anything, but Kat seemed to take that silence as acceptance.

"Great," said Kat. "I think this will be super fun and it will pass some time. Let's get more comfortable before we get started." She stood up from the table and moved toward the wood burner. "We can put down some mattresses from the bunks and sleeping bags and sit in a big circle here in the open spot by the fire," she suggested. The wooden chairs around the table scrapped the floor as we all stood up to help.

"What is this," teased Nate, "a slumber party?"

Kat shrugged off his taunt. "Sure, kind of. If we're stuck inside all weekend, we might as well have fun and be comfortable." Kat choose a spot on one side of the arrangement of mattresses and sleeping bags we created. The wood burner provided a cozy warmth and the light of the lanterns was soothing.

"Circle time!" joked Kelly as she found a seat to Kat's left. Melody sat tentatively between Kelly and Nate. I was across from Kat. Tyler and Erin sat on my other side between us completing the circle. Kat shuffled the cards and set the deck down in the middle of the circle. Everyone had a fresh drink to hand.

"Ready to get started?" asked Kat with a twinkle in her eye.

"Let's go!" said Kelly. She reached for the deck and drew the first card. "Six. Six is chicks." Nate, Tyler, and I cheered as the girls all took the first drinks. Melody barely touched her drink with her lips, but the rest took respectable sips.

Melody was up next. She turned over a card slowly to reveal a four. By the time she looked up at Kat to ask what the rule for a four was, we were all touching the floor.

"Drink!" we all said in a chorus. Her face was beet red as she took a sip of her wine. On Nate's turn, he turned over at two. Melody pouted as he made her drink again and she vowed revenge, but I thought I noticed a hint of a smile in her eyes that Nate had picked her out.

Next up was me, and I pulled a nine. "Never have I ever," I said, pausing for dramatic emphasis, "had sex in a classroom." Everyone except Melody oohed with excitement that I had gone for a spicier line of inquiry. I looked up expectantly at Kat, figuring she was adventurous enough that she must have tried that once. To no one's surprise, she shrugged, held her drink up in the air over her head to acknowledge she had indeed, and then took a swig.

It seemed that no one else was going to confess to classroom copulation when Kelly cleared her throat and asked a question. "So," she asked me, "do you mean at Maybury or, like, any classroom?" She was smiling suspiciously.

I shrugged. "Any classroom I guess," I said. "Where was it?" I leaned forward in anticipation of her answer.

Kelly shook her finger at me teasingly. "Uh, uh," she said. "Confessions are not part of the rules of Never Have I Ever,"' she said as she smirked and took a sip. I felt a stirring of excitement as my imagination was running wild.

"Oh, come on," said Nate, "you can't leave us hanging." We all pestered her to tell until Kat tapped the bottle of whiskey like a gavel.

"Order! Order!" she said, with a perfect courtroom rasp. "Your motion for confession is denied. Proceed with your turn, counsel," she waved officiously at Tyler, who laughed and drew a card.

"Eight. Drink with a mate," he said. He looked up at Erin without hesitation. She scooted closer to him to clink their cups together before they shared a drink. I noticed that she didn't scoot back after they took a drink and Tyler's arm was now draped behind her as she reached over to pull the next card.

Five. This time it was the girls' chance to jeer as the three guys took sips. Even Melody was starting to get into the spirit of the game.

It was Kat's turn next. She pulled a card from the deck, looked at it, and then giggled as she held it against her chest.

She pretended to fan herself with the card. "Oh, my" she said, "this is perfect. I know just how to make this more interesting." She held up a Jack, which gave her the right to change a rule. "From now on, this is strip Kings. If you have to take a drink under the rules, you have to take off a piece of clothing too."

The group erupted at once. "Yeah!" said Nate and enthusiastically pumped his fist. Tyler and Erin were both blushing, but they were also laughing. Kelly laughed and clapped to show her support for the change. As she did so, she was looking at me with a smile. I nodded my agreement to Kat.

"I'm sorry, but what?" said Melody incredulously.

"Like I said before, Mel. You don't have to do anything you don't want," said Kat, "but I think everyone else agrees. I bet you'll have fun if you go with it."

"I mean, really," said Melody, "isn't this a school event?"

"We are adults in college," said Kat, "not kids in school. We aren't doing anything wrong. Just having a little fun. It's just a party game."

Melody bit back any further protest, but she continued to look uncomfortable.

"I'm next," said Kelly, without a moment of hesitation. She reached for a card. "Ooh, three is me," she said. "I drink."

"And strip!" said Nate.

"Naturally," said Kelly. She made a show of lifting the hem of her top while moving her hips before pulling it back down. I got a glimpse of a flat stomach and a pierced belly button. "Nope! Not that yet," she said. Finally, she leaned over, arching her back, and plucked off one of her hiking socks.

I laughed out loud but Nate was disbelieving.

"Oh, come one! Socks don't count," he said.

"Of course, they do," said Kat. "But I think they come off as a pair. You can't just take off a sock two strips in a row."

"Says who?" asked Kelly.

"Says me," said Kat. "It was my Jack." She tapped the bottle like a gavel once again.

"You're the boss," replied Kelly with a shrug. She tossed the sock in her hand at Nate who pretended to retch and then she plucked off the other one and threw it at Kat.

The mood in the cabin had shifted. Maybe the drinks were helping us to relax or maybe the sexy twist Kat had introduced had everyone's attention. We all leaned in to see what was next as Melody reached for another card. Across the circle, Kelly and I made eye contact and she smiled and bit her lower lip.

"Another six," said Melody. All of the other girls groaned as they sipped their drinks. They booed Melody as they pelted her with their socks. Melody laughed as she batted some of them away. I noticed she hadn't taken off a piece of her clothing yet, but I said nothing.

Kelly, already sockless, was the first to have to give up a meaningful piece of clothing. Her dancing eyes and excited grin suggested she was fine with it. Turning her back to us, she swayed her body as she pulled her thin wool baselayer over her head. The sexy sports bra she was wearing had several crisscrossed straps up her back. When she turned back around with her hands on her hips, I swallowed hard as I checked out her toned body. Nate and Tyler pretended to catcall, but I just looked at her with growing hunger.

Her tits were on the smaller side, which was unsurprising given her level of fitness, and her shoulders had a sprinkling of tiny freckles to match her nose. Her fiery red ponytail contrasted sharply with her pale skin. Not knowing her background well, I wondered if she was an athlete.

When my gaze returned to her face, I found she was smirking at me. Her blue eyes held an unspoken question. Do you like what you see? I raised an eyebrow and nodded almost imperceptibly to show my appreciation.

Hearing a small giggle to my left, I glanced that way in time to see Erin giving me a knowing smile. She must have seen the look that passed between Kelly and me.

As Kelly sat down and Nate drew a card, I noticed Melody unobtrusively sliding her socks off and setting them behind her. She must have seen me looking her way but she avoided eye contact. Her face turned bright red as she tried to ignore me.

"Three is me," said Nate and he ditched his socks.

I pulled a card. "Five is guys," I said. It was the men's turn to groan. Tyler took off his socks and threw them at me, which seemed to have become an unofficial rule. I took off my own. Nate was forced to lose his shirt.

"Time to join Kelly in the no-top club, I guess," he said. Nate didn't have the flair for the dramatic that Kelly seemed to possess. He pulled his top over his head rather unceremoniously, although the girls did not waste the opportunity to hoot at him. Inspired by their teasing, he spun the shirt over his head for a moment, which drew a laugh. I noticed the girls checking out Nate's physique. I immediately felt a little jealous of his six-pack. I stayed active with the Mountain Club and I thought I was in decent shape, but Nate clearly spent a lot of time at the gym.

Melody couldn't seem to take her eyes off the skin that Nate now had exposed. I noted with interest that, although Melody seemed to be shy and inexperienced, she wasn't averse to checking out guys on display.

Tyler reached for a card. "Jack. What should the new rule be?" he asked.

"Oh, I know," said Kat, to the surprise of no one, "seven is a boring rule. Instead of Seven is for Heaven, why don't we make it Seven Minutes in Heaven."

Melody made a little noise of protest. "What's the problem?" asked Kelly.

"Well, I mean..." Melody stammered.

"It's just a silly sleepover game," said Kat. "I thought we were all grownups? It's not a big deal." Melody was silent.

"While I like the idea, I'll point out we don't have another room or a closet big enough for two people," said Nate.

"Seven minutes together in a sleeping bag?" suggested Kelly, glancing around the circle. Melody scoffed but she didn't say anything.

"All right," pronounced Kat, "seven is Seven Minutes in a Sleeping Bag." The bottle gavel tapped again. I noted that even though it was Tyler's card, it was Kat who set the new rule. She was deliberately turning up the temperature on the game.

Kat pulled a King and dared Kelly to flash us. There was a riot of laughter as Kelly raised the bottom of her sports bra for a moment. She didn't hold it long, but we all did get a glimpse of her small tits. Yet another boundary had been crossed with this brief moment of bared breast.

Kelly turned up a queen. Truth. She put the top back on the bottle and spun it in the middle of the circle. It did a full rotation and landed on Nate.

"Shit," she said.

"You know what we want to hear," said Nate. "Tell us about the classroom."

Kelly giggled. "Well, I knew that was coming. Fine, I don't mind."

She was answering Nate's question, but she was making eye contact with me. "It was Friday night after a football game during my senior year of high school. I had just turned eighteen. The parking lot was on the far side of the building from the football field. The side door was open for the team to go into the lockers, so my then-boyfriend and I took the shortcut through the halls."

"He was turned on by my cheer uniform. I think it was half the reason he wanted to date me." Kelly laughed at the memory. "Anyway, he pulled me into a classroom. We made out for a bit, but he was ready to bust. He spun me around against the teacher's desk, pulled down my spankies, lifted my skirt, and fucked me from behind right there in the classroom. It was pretty hot."

I felt a stirring in my groin as I imagined what she described. I shifted my leg to try to conceal my growing arousal, but Kelly's smirk told me I was unsuccessful.

"What the fuck are spankies?" asked Nate.

"Those are like the panties you wear under the skirt," said Kelly.

"You really couldn't figure that out?" asked Kat. "Context clues meat head." Everyone laughed, including Nate.

Melody reached for a card. "Ten," she said with a grimace. "Everyone drinks and strips." There was more cheering and laughing, but Melody looked mortified.

Kat held up her hands to stop everyone as they started to move. "Hang on," she said, "I've got an idea. Instead of just stripping off, why don't we do a little dance party for tens? I'll play something on my phone and we all dance together while we lose the next piece of clothing?"

"But I thought rules changed with Jacks?" asked Melody.

"I mean, it's not a rule change, is it? It's just a more fun way to enforce the rule that exists," Kat replied with a shrug.

Melody didn't say anything in response and the rest of us murmured agreement with the new twist. We got to our feet as Kat swiped through her phone to find something to dance to.

"Oh, here we go," she said as she turned up the volume on a thumping dance beat. We all started to move.

Tyler and Erin immediately began to dance together. His hands were on her slender hips as they moved their bodies in time. Erin raised her hands over her head and allowed him to pull her top off as they danced. She started to help him with his top, but Tyler was too tall for little Erin to reach. He finished the job that she started. Once they were shirtless, Erin's hands found their way onto Tyler's bare chest, while his hands stroked her lower back and sides.

Kat, Kelly, Nate, and I danced in a little knot in the center of the spread blankets. At first, the girls danced with each other, but then Kat turned to dance with me while Kelly allowed Nate to move up behind her. Kelly ground her bottom against him and bent slightly forward as he pressed up to her. I felt a little pang of jealousy that Kelly danced with Nate instead of me, but Kat giggled when I copied Tyler's move and reached to pull her top over her head. I felt my cock grow harder as I took off my shirt.

Melody was dancing timidly away from the rest of the group. Nate noticed her standing off to the side. I watched as his eyes, which had been devouring the sight of Kelly grinding on him, lost their lustful glint. He glanced awkwardly between Melody and Kelly. After another moment, he tapped Kelly's side to tell her to stop so he could go invite Melody to dance with him instead. Kelly shrugged and moved to join Kat and me. To my other side, I saw Tyler and Erin kissing as they felt each other's bodies. They were hardly even dancing so intently were they focused on each other.

"Are you okay?" I heard Nate ask Melody.

"Um, yeah," she said hesitantly. "Just, like, a bit nervous. I have to take off my top."

"You don't have to," I heard him reassure her.

"No, it's okay, I want to play."

"Okay," he said. "I have to take off my pants. What if I go first?"

"Oh, uh, yeah, sure," she said. Nate took a step back from her and slid his baselayer bottoms off his hips and down to the floor. Melody was staring at him as he stood up again.

"Oh, wow," I heard her say softly. The shape of Nate's hard cock was visible through his silky boxers. Melody bore an astonished expression. I turned back to Kelly and Kat as Kelly pushed her bottoms off her hips and stepped out of them. Now she swayed to the music in her underwear. I felt my cock twitching in my underwear at the sight of her black boy-cut hiking underwear that accentuated the curve of her ass.

She came over to me. Leaning into my ear, she whispered, "Do you like what you see?"

"I think anyone would."

"I didn't ask about anyone, I asked about you."

"Definitely. You're very sexy." Kelly's hand brushed deliberately against the outline of my cock. I'd hoped it wasn't noticeable through the fabric of my black merino wool base layer, but Kelly was letting me know it was. Kat giggled as she watched us.

"You look pretty good too," Kelly whispered.

I opened my mouth to respond, but I was interrupted when Kat cut off the music. I heard the others sigh or groan as they separated and returned to their spots in the circle. The current of sexual tension was arcing and sparking now. I noticed Tyler and Erin breathing heavily with flushed faces. They scooted closer and his hand was resting on her bare skin. All of the girls were in their bras now and Kelly was completely in her underwear. All of the men had lost their shirts and Nate was in his boxers. Kelly was sitting on her knees with her bottom resting on her heels as if she was waiting for the chance to jump up again.