New Experiences at the Lodge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody was still wearing her top, but nobody seemed inclined to force the issue. I thought Nate might, but he let it go as well. He started to reach for the deck of cards.

"Hang on," said Melody, "I still have to take something off."

"It's okay," said Kat. "Really, you don't have to. As I said before, we're all just having fun. If it would make you uncomfortable then don't do it."

"No," said Melody, "I've made up my mind. I want to play like everyone else. I want to do it. I'm just... I just need a second." Melody had made things worse for herself by waiting until everyone else had already taken something off. Now she was the center of attention. She let out a long sigh. "I've always been self-conscious about my chest." Finally, she sighed again and pulled her bulky sweater over her head.

"Wow," said Nate reflexively. The others made small noises of surprise and approval because Melody had been concealing impressive breasts. Each one was more than a handful and they were barely contained by her sports bra. If anything, the compression enhanced the effect of her cleavage. The rest of Melody's figure was alluringly curvy in all of the right places.

Melody squirmed under everyone's gaze and lifted an arm to cover herself; it was entirely ineffective. "I got my breasts earlier than the other girls and they were always bigger. They all teased me."

"Melody," said Nate seriously, "you have nothing to be self-conscious about. You have nice breasts. They look amazing. You're beautiful." The rest of us nodded in agreement.

Melody didn't drop her arm, but there was a glimmer of pleasure in her eyes at being called beautiful. "Really?" she asked.

"Really," said Nate. A smile crept across Melody's face as Nate reached for the next card.

"Two is you," he said holding up the card. "But who should it be?" He turned to look at Melody again and arched an eyebrow.

"You wouldn't," she said, but I saw that she no longer looked mortified. The smile was still there.

Kat did not pick up on the change in Melody's tone, because she raised a hand to intervene. "Come on Nate," she said. "Of all people, don't make Melody the first one to go topless. You'll kill the fun." Nate chuckled. If I hadn't seen the change in Melody's expression, I would have thought Nate was reaching a new level of dick behavior, but Kat was wrong this time.

"No," said Melody, turning her head to Kat, "I'll do it. I want to do it." Kat shrugged and retreated.

"Two is you, Mel," Nate repeated. Melody shrugged and tugged her bra up. With some effort, she pulled it off and over her head. Her big tits bounced free. Nate's eyes burned as he took in the view. He seemed unaware that his mouth was gaping. Melody bit her lip momentarily and then smiled at him. We all silently enjoyed the view of her bare chest as Melody drained a half-full glass of wine.

Kat broke the trance that seemed to have settled over the circle by clearing her throat. "It's your turn, Nick. Keep it going."

I reached out and took a card. I had pulled an Ace. "What was this again?" I asked.

"Oh, I forgot that one," said Kat. "That's a waterfall. We all start drinking and the person to your left can't stop until you do. It goes all around the circle."

"Oh. That sounds like a lot of drinking. I don't think we're trying to get fucked up that fast," I said. Melody nodded at that.

"True," said Kat. "Maybe we all just drink?"

"But then that's the same as a ten," interjected Tyler.

"What if an ace is Spin the Bottle?" suggested Kelly. "In keeping with the fun vibe that Kat has set."

Kat laughed. "I love this chick," she said cocking a thumb at Kelly. "She just gets me." That got a laugh from everyone except Melody, but I didn't hear her object this time.

Kat put the lid back on the whiskey bottle again and laid it on its side in the middle of the circle.

I shrugged and leaned forward to give it a strong spin. The bottle came to a stop on Erin, who immediately giggled. I felt a little funny about it, since I had noticed how she and Tyler seemed to be into each other, but that was the game. I crawled over and gave her a peck on the cheek. I was booed by the others.

"Very sweet, Nick," said Kelly. "But if I got harassed over one sock versus two and shy Mel is over here with her tits out, you have to kiss her for real."

There was a chorus of agreement from Kat, Nate, and (surprisingly) Melody. I glanced at Erin, who nodded. "All right," I said, "let's do this." As I crawled back over to her, I saw her moisten her lips. I leaned over and kissed her softly. She tilted her head and parted her lips. Our tongues brushed together lightly before we broke off the kiss. A smattering of sarcastic golf claps told me that this second effort was acceptable to the peanut gallery.

"I could go for one of those," I heard Kat say to Kelly. I heard Kelly giggle in reply. Tyler looked like he'd swallowed a frog, but Erin immediately snuggled up against him again and he smiled at her as he stroked her side.

Tyler pulled a seven. Seven minutes in heaven. Erin's breath was audible as she watched Tyler spin the bottle to see who had to get in a sleeping bag with him. The bottle started to slow to a stop near Kelly, who reached out with her foot to nudge the neck of the bottle over to Erin. The group erupted in laughter.

"Whoopsie," said Kelly. "Clumsy me." Nobody was going to argue about it, especially not Erin and Tyler.

Erin's bright eyes were burning with desire as she smiled at Tyler. He laughed and stood up while offering Erin his hand. She stood up and took it.

"The question is," said Kelly, "where do they have to go?"

"Well," said Kat, "I think the spirit of Seven Minutes in Heaven is for the pair to have privacy to get up to who knows what." She shrugged sarcastically. "So, why don't you take a sleeping bag over to one of the bunks in the corner? Once you set it up, I'll start the timer." Kat held up her phone to indicate how she would keep time.

Erin giggled as Tyler dragged a sleeping bag over. There was more laughter as they figured out how to crawl inside together. When they were out of sight, Kat made a show of putting her phone away without setting a timer at all.

In the dimly lit cabin, we couldn't see precisely what was going on, but we all got a pretty good idea once we started to hear Erin moaning softly and a repetitive creaking from the metal bedframe. I felt my cock twitch as I listened to the sounds and imagined that Tyler was probably inside her.

"Well," said Kat, "I don't think Erin will mind if I skip her turn. Those two have been ready to jump each other since we walked in. What do you think?" She grinned conspiratorially and I chuckled. Nobody expected Erin and Tyler to come back to the circle in seven minutes or any time soon thereafter.

Nate scooted himself closer to Melody. To my surprise, she snuggled up so that he could put an arm around her bare back. Nate leaned over to whisper in her ear as his other hand found its way to her magnificent bare breast. A sharp intake of breath and a sigh told us all that Melody had abandoned her customary inhibitions and was getting carried away in the moment with Nate. Kat giggled and grinned. Melody's eyes were closed, but Nate grinned back.

Across from me, Kelly was still sitting up on her heels. One of her hands absentmindedly slid down between her thighs and rubbed her groin. I felt my cock twitch and I couldn't resist massaging it lightly through the thin cloth. Kat noticed both my hand on my cock and Kelly touching herself. She giggled again.

"Don't think I haven't noticed the energy between you two," she said to us. "Should I draw another card?" Kelly nodded silently. Her eyes were dancing with excitement.

Nate and Melody had obviously checked out of the game. He was nibbling on her neck and her hand was under the waistband of his boxers. I could see the motion of her hand as she slowly stroked his cock. He whispered in her ear again. I heard Melody giggle as she nodded in reply. Without a word to the rest of us, they got up and moved toward one of the bunks in the other corner.

"I think those two are done playing games," joked Kat. "Let's see what we've got." It was just the three of us. I started to scoot toward the two girls as we closed the circle. Kelly was near panting as her fingers pressed down on her groin. Kat reached toward the cards with one hand, but her other hand was inside her pants. I could see the circular motion of her fingers over her sex. I was moving my fingers over the shaft of my cock through the cloth of my long underwear.

"A King. So, I can make a dare," said Kat, as she held up a card. She licked her lips. Turning the card sideways, she flicked it at me. "I dare you to get over here and fuck us." The cabin was already full of the sounds of the other couples. Tyler and Erin were still active in one corner on a creaking bunk and I could hear Melody moaning loudly as Nate did something in the other dark corner to pleasure her. I couldn't believe what was happening all around me.

"Oh my God," sighed Kelly, "I want it so bad. Me first." She was already sliding her underwear down and off as she laid back on the mattress she was sitting on. I stood up and quickly pulled off my base layer pants and boxers. My cock was aching and pointing at the sky as I moved toward Kelly. She moaned and eyed it hungrily and her fingers massaged her clit. She spread her legs for me as I knelt in front of her.

Her pale skin shone brightly even in the dim light. Her fiery red hair reflected the glow of the lamps and her small tits, still tightly covered by her sports bra, were rising and falling as she breathed with heavy anticipation. Next to her, Kat was stripping off the rest of her clothes and laying down as well. She touched herself as she watched me lining up my rock-hard cock to enter Kelly's tight body. Kat was not as athletic as Kelly. Though was in great shape too, her body looked softer. She had more curves and larger breasts.

Bracing myself on my right hand, I guided my cock to Kelly's waiting pussy. She gasped as the tip pierced her lips and I pushed my hard shaft into her. I exhaled slowly as I felt her warmth envelop me. Her hips rose to push back against me and I thrust again to bury the rest of my cock inside her grip. She sighed with pleasure at the feel of my full length. Her back arched off of the mattress as I started to pump my cock in her pussy in deliberate strokes.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned. "Fuck. I've been needing this. Fuck me." Her strong thighs gripped my body and she wrapped her legs and arms around me. With each thrust, she arched her body to meet me and take as much of me into her as she could. Her legs and arms held tightly to pull me down onto her. I was holding myself up with my arms and most of my weight was on my knees as I rocked my hips. Kelly's eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip and moaning as I moved in her.

Kat was lying next to us and touching her pussy as she watched Kelly getting fucked. The sound of my flesh slapping rhythmically against Kelly's body was the most immediate thing I heard, but I could also hear Kat moaning as she fingered herself and the others' creaks, moans, and groans around the small cabin.

Kat was not content to let Kelly have all of the fun. "Mm, is it my turn yet?" she asked in a low purr.

Kelly opened her eyes and looked over at Kat with a smile. "Yeah, I want to see you get fucked too."

"Kel, I never knew you were so much fun," said Kat as she watched me pull out. My cock sprang free from Kelly's pussy and glistened with the slickness of her sex. Kelly began to touch herself as she rolled onto her side to watch me enter Kat.

Kat's pussy was very wet as I slipped inside her. Where Kelly's body was firm, Kat's yielded to the touch and felt softer as my pelvis ground against her. Her tits moved rhythmically as I pumped into her. Kat didn't squeeze me or pull me to her as Kelly had. Instead, she relaxed and stretched her body with her hands over her head. She spread her legs wide and luxuriated in the feel of my cock filling her. She was smiling and moaning as she enjoyed it.

Kelly decided to get into the fun. She reached over to fondle Kat's breast and slipped her other hand down to massage Kat's clit while I pumped my cock inside her pussy.

"Ugh, that feels so good," groaned Kat. "You're going to make me come like that." She moaned and shivered. "Ugh, don't stop, Nick."

Kelly laughed. I grunted and held my cock deep in Kat's pussy for a long moment. She gasped and I felt her squirm under me as the feeling of her orgasm built up inside her. I moved again, pumping sharply a few more times. She groaned and I felt her body shudder. Finally, I drove my cock hard into her and held it deep. I ground my pelvis against her groin feeling Kelly's fingers swirling between our bodies. Kat cried out as her rising orgasm broke into waves of pleasure. I started to move slowly in her once more as she gasped for breath.

I was right on the edge of my release. The tingling sensation started in my balls and built up into a tight electric feeling along the length of my shaft and deep in my groin. I slowed and pulled back from Kat as she stretched out contented on the mattress.

Kelly was massaging herself again and waiting for me to come back to her. Her eyes flashed with a need for release. I hoped I could give her what she wanted before I lost control. I was already so close. As I moved to enter her again, she rolled over and propped herself up on her hands and knees.

"I want it from behind this time," she said. I quickly moved up behind her. She reached to guide me back into her sex and I grunted as I felt my cock slip into her pussy. I pushed forward until I was fully inside her and my hips and thighs were pressed against her tight little butt. Wrapping my hands around her waist for leverage, I started to pump myself in and out of the tight grip of her pussy. My body slapped sharply against hers and she moaned with each thrust.

Kat had watched us getting into position while she lightly touched herself. "Let me get underneath you," she said to Kelly. "I want to lick you both while he bangs you."

"Oh," said Kelly, "that sounds awesome." We paused our motion for a moment while Kat wriggled into place with her head beneath Kelly's pussy. When I started to pump into Kelly again, I could feel Kat's warm breath and her tongue flitting around my cock to lick at Kelly's sex. I grunted that it felt good and I heard Kat giggle from beneath us. Kelly bent down to lick Kat, but soon she was too overwhelmed to focus on it.

Kelly's ragged breaths turned first to gasps and then to moans as she writhed with pleasure and shuddered in orgasm under a double assault. I couldn't hold back any longer myself and I pulled her body back against me by the waist as the pent-up feeling in my cock burst into a pulsing eruption. I grunted as I felt the satisfying spurt of my cum shooting into her. I pumped her a final few times as the throbs in my groin subsided. Kelly lowered her body until she was resting on top of Kat. As my cock slipped out of Kelly, I saw a trickle of cum drip from her pussy to fall onto Kat. Kelly rolled off of Kat and lay sprawled on the mattress on the floor trying to catch her breath.

I lay down between the two girls. They snuggled up to me and Kat giggled.

"Was that your first threesome?" she asked us. Kelly and I both nodded and Kat giggled again. "I love helping people have new experiences."

I laughed. "I've heard you say that before, but I thought you were talking about the outdoor stuff."

She smiled. "I was," she said, "but this is pretty fun too, right? I can't help it if the weather changed our plans."

"Trust me, I'm not complaining."

Kelly chuckled. "Me neither," she agreed. "That was fucking fantastic."

Kat propped herself up on her elbow. "Yeah, this is perfect," she said nodding, "Now that everyone has the first one out of their system, we can have some fun."

"What?" I asked surprised. This threesome was already the craziest thing that had ever happened to me.

"Just trust me," said Kat, "and help bring the others along." She stood up without explaining further and started walking over to where I could hear Tyler and Erin whispering on the bed in the corner.

Kelly and I rolled over to look at each other once Kat left. I draped a hand over her hip. "What do you think about all this?" I asked.

Kelly smiled at me. "I think I already said it was fucking fantastic."

I laughed. "I mean, I know, but what about what Kat just said? About the others?"

Kelly shrugged. "I mean I guess I can go with it. What about you?"

I returned the shrug. "Yeah. I mean, that's just for fun, right?"

"Yeah."

"But what about this?" I gestured at her and me together.

"I thought that was fun, too," she said with a smile. "But maybe..."

"Maybe it's something else, too? I think I like you."

"Yeah, I think it might be something. I don't know you very well yet, but I guess mutual attraction and hot sex is a good start," she said.

I laughed. "I guess we can figure that out later?"

"Yeah. As Kat said, we got the first one out of our system. Together. The rest of today is just for fun."

"Yeah," I agreed. I leaned into her and kissed her red lips. Kelly snuggled closer to me as our tongues flitted together.

Sounds coming from the direction where Kat had joined Tyler and Erin caught my attention. I sat up to see what was going on. I'd been aware of low voices and a few giggles from the girls, but now I heard the sound of Tyler moaning and lips smacking. Looking over, I saw that Erin and Kat were kneeling on the floor before him. I never did know what Kat said or did to get them to go along with her.

After a few more minutes, I heard Kat invite Tyler and Erin to go over to the mats and sleeping bags by the woodstove where they might all be more comfortable. A moment later Tyler was standing there with Erin and Kat kneeling on the mattresses taking turns licking and sucking his cock. Kelly decided to see if I was ready to go again yet. She bent her body over me and lightly licked my still-soft cock.

After a few moments of attention from her hands and her tongue, my cock started to respond. It swelled and stiffened as Kelly started to stroke it and took the head into her mouth where her tongue swirled around it.

"That feels great," I said softly. Kelly moaned with her mouth around my cock in reply.

Kat released Tyler's cock from her mouth and turned to look at Kelly sucking me. "Do you two want to join us?" she asked. Tyler was standing there with his eyes closed and Erin was busy sucking his cock after Kat had released it. Neither of them said anything.

Kelly nodded, got up, and went to kneel next to Kat. Kelly was on Kat's left and Erin was on her right. The three girls were kneeling in a semi-circle around Tyler taking turns sucking him. I was still lying on the mats stroking my cock while I watched them all go to work on him.

Kat turned her head toward me again. "Come get in on the fun," she said with a giggle. I stood up and walked over. Kat beckoned me to stand next to Tyler close to her and Erin. At the moment, Erin's head was bobbing on Tyler's wet cock. She made a cute little moan with each motion and I saw her small hand pumping his shaft in time.

Erin released Tyler with a smack of her lips to let Kat take her turn. Kat and Kelly both started to lick Tyler. They each took one side of his shaft and began to suck him together. Erin saw me standing close by and didn't hesitate. She reached up and grasped my cock in her small hand and took it into her mouth. Now she was making her cute little moans again as she bobbed on my cock. Her tongue sloshed around my head and she worked the shaft with her hand. Erin looked up at me with her bright blue eyes and I almost melted. She released my cock and smiled as she stroked it with her hand.