New Explorations Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly's body was becoming wanton. She wanted it all. He started with one finger then added another into her soaking pussy. Then she felt another finger at the entrance of her ass once more. It seemed to slide in easily this time, accepting him, and truly wanting more. As if reading her mind, he ensured she was plenty wet as he added a second finger. "Aaaaahh.. Yesses," she passionately sighed. He was moving both in and out of her, pseudo-DP, something she loved. She had never experienced the real thing, but quite enjoyed the stimulation of having both of her holes fucked simultaneously.

He watched her respond to his fingers fucking her pussy and ass and wondered. "You miss this, too? Do you miss having two men fuck your holes, my little vixen?" He was not gentle with her any longer as he pulled and opened her holes.

"Aaaaahh... Yessss... I mean no.... I mean..." Lilly was becoming breathless as he continued to pump his fingers into her. She could feel another orgasm building. "I've never... two men... never...," she panted as she tried to focus on the amazing experience he was giving her.

He let it go and rose up to her, pinning her body down on the bed as he positioned his cockhead at her opening and started his decent into her. Her cries were not asking him to stop but to continue on as he got the first inch into her, pausing and then the next. Slowly he slid every inch of his long cock into her ass and held himself there. He felt her shudder beneath him and realized she was cumming again. He kissed her neck and face as she came over and over, then began working himself in and out of her. "Never?" he asked her while he kept pumping her ass. "God, she was so tight" he thought to himself.

Lilly couldn't believe the fullness of feeling his cock buried in her like this. And this talk of two men was turning her on more than she ever expected. "Never," she replied as she felt his hand come up towards her mouth. He placed two fingers in her mouth, and she could taste herself on them. Her tongue rolled over them and she found herself greedily licking at them to taste every bit of pussy juices she could. He began pumping his fingers into her mouth as he pumped his cock in and out of her ass. This new pseudo spit-roast was sending her over the edge. She cried out into his hand as she felt him bury himself deep in her ass.

He was cumming. He could feel it begin to spread though his body and he wasn't going to hold back. He wanted to cum. Like this, watching her take him any and every way he had presented tonight. She was telling him her wants and desires, whether she knew it or not. He felt the tightness in his balls then the explosion of his own orgasm in his body and mind as he felt her cum with him.

Lilly laid there feeling his cock throb. His sounds of release were enough to send another round of orgasms through her body as he wrapped his arms around her more tightly, falling to the side spooning her, thrusting the last of his cum deep into her ass. She was exhausted and just wanted to fall asleep in his arms for now with him buried inside her.

"We should fix that never thing," he said as he kissed her neck tenderly. They were both satiated and relaxed.

"Mmmhmmm, yes, Sir." Lilly replied sleepily. She nuzzled into his arms deeper as they both fell asleep.


12