New Family Rules

Story Info
Mom enjoys some new rules, and eases son into them.
2.4k words
4
57k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is going to be real short it's just an experiment in my writing style and just going to help me with putting lines to paper. Also this is going to get straight to the point hopefully, I might try to add enough to get a good sense of the characters and plot but hopefully not to much. Also this is an incest story and might get really messy and disgustingly dirty so you have been warned. leave now.

All characters 18 plus.

With hot water running over her head, back and down her naked white, plump bum - Asshole slightly stretching and ass parting slightly - Marissa, a mother of three, and head chaperone for her youngest's - Chloe (18) - soccer team, cleans her lower leg, washing and swashing the skin with her pink luffa. Then bringing it up to her chest and rubbing on her double D Chest. Washing underneath and around her tits and in between, elbows brushing on her nipples. Her Clit being tinged with electricity as if there were wires connecting her tits and clit, and asshole. She can feel the hole tighten, loosen, squeezing and releasing, just enough, but not too much.

She washes her body sensually for a bit longer before grabbing a towel, drying her brunette, almost red, hair and draping the towel on her tits. Going into the bedroom, she sees her husband sleeping casually on his side, away from her. A smile streaks across her face, for how loving her is, and for how understanding. Her heart swells as well does her hairy pussy. She walks over to him, swirling her clit ever so slightly, admires his sleeping face, smiles and grabs his free hand, holding it firm, palm side down, parting her towel slightly, she puts his two first knuckles underneath her and starts to thrust and return, patiently, forward, backward, forwards, backwards, and forwards, and backwards. slowly,

The thought of having this man be hers, hardworking, understanding and oh so willing, the thought that this tall, strong, handsome man is hers keeps her going, in more ways than one. The thought, the fact, that this was the man who married her, who fucked her, who fucking Breed HER.

Now adequately wet, she sways her hips forwards with extra vigor, then back, then forwards, then back, then forwards again, then back, then forwards, back and forwards, back and forwards, back and forwards, back and then

"OHhhhh....m.. oh... mm. ah.m.mmm..mmm. uhh hhhh hhh huuu...mmmmm." Trying to stay as silent as she could, but her twitching mess of a body couldn't hold it in. But to her amusement her Husband was still sound asleep.

"Long day at work I guess." She smiled, picked up his hand and gave it a good rub against her pussy, one last time, then picked it up to herself, licked as much pussy juice as she could, loving her taste, and then smeared it across her abdomen, just under her boob.

She removed her towel and walked over to her dresser, which was placed directly across and in front of her master bedroom door. She bent over, her soft, plump, ass jutting out to gain balance, and again spreading slightly, exposing her asshole surrounded by black threads, similar to her hair.

"Uhh.. Mom,"

Startled straight up again, Marisa looks over at her, second youngest 18 and a half, Hayden, or Haydie for short.

"Jeez. Howie, what'd I tell you about sneaking up on me." She said, with her hand to her chest and her left knee raised barely off the ground, like if she was defending herself.

"What is it?" She asked turning to her drawer, once again bending over to grab a pair of undies.

"Uhmm, Uhm uhh." "what, sweetheart, what is it." As she pulled them up, dragging her pussy juice up her thigh, the panties collecting it, only to leak out the sides again.

"Chloe's asking what's dinner gonna be."

"Oh, I don't know," She pulled a pair of soft sleeping silks from her drawer.

"What sounds good to you, right now."

"You." he said low, but just loud enough for Marisa to pick up on it.

A smile streaked across her face

"What was that sweetheart." As she pulled up her soft silks up to her waist. standing, tits jiggling, and saying. Smiling at her youngest son, she walks up close to him. Grabs his chin with her thumb and index and looks at him in the eyes, with joyous lust.

"Did I hear you say you wanted mommy."

Hayden nods "I..I.. I...I Me..mean...meant... I.. meant." Marisa smiles at stumbling mess before her, admiring how adorable her second youngest is trying to muster his words and failing at so.

"I meant, you want, wha- what ever you like. I think that...that would be alright."

Marisa looking down at him, smiling, "You know you can be honest right, that's how this works, now."

"Yea I know but it's just, it's a little weird." He looked down, caught sight of her perfect DD's and jolted right up. "I mean it's nice, but really weird."

Smiling letting go of his chin and stepping back putting her weight on one foot. hands on her hips.

"How is it weird. We're family, and you want to feel good, I can help you feel good, in fact It's my responsibility as a mother to make her children feel good."

"I get that, but like, I guess I don't want to gross you out or make you feel like, like you're uncomfortable around me."

Marisa now realizing that the reason Hayden was acting so reluctant, cause he didn't want to make her feel upset or uncomfortable, and not cause he was resisting change made her feel warm inside, here her boy, still respecting her boundaries, respecting her, as a mother and as a woman. Made her feel warm, and hot, and soon enough wet.

"Sweetheart I would never get uncomfortable with you." walking towards him. "You're my son, and I love you very much." She puts her arm on his shoulder. "So if you feel like you can even gross me out." stepping closer, and wrapping both her arms around his neck, legs pressed against his now rock hard tent, and Tits pressing against his chest. Hayden now looking up at her, just barely, with a concerning look on his face, looking ready to erupt, "Just try me, Ok." Smiling.

Hayden brings his hands up to waist, and pulls her in, reaching up to his mother's face, mouth open, he makes contact with her mouth as she lets him, but rather than kissing her, it was more of an assault that Hayden was launching on his mother, opening his jaw wide, and nearly engulfing her mouth with his attacks. Licking her lips, roughly, and invading her mouth with vigor and pent up lust. Beating up on the passive, mature tongue of his mother.

Marisa lets him, she found it sweet and adorable that this is what he'd been wanting to do to her, eat her out through her own mouth, ravaging his mothers mouth with vigor and lust. She leaned in, giving Hayden a bit of push back. Still she let him keep on licking lewdly and rudely, at her mouth, inside her mouth, her lips, around her lips, nearing on the frontier of her cheeks, and even occasionally her nose. He wanted to eat and lick every part of her face and he'd done just that, he ran circles with his tongue around her lips, and continued barraging her face with open sloppy kisses and licks. Until finally the assault comes to an end.

"Wow, that was, I...,I." Hayden couldn't get it out, but his voice was clearly breaking. "I'm sorry, Mom." He said pulling away and turning to run out of the master bedroom.

"Hey." Almost mad, She grabbed a hold of Hayden's wrist before he left. "Why are you sorry, I told you, there's nothing weird about it."

"I know, but I.. i..."

"Hey listen to me, I'm not uncomfortable, and I'm not grossed out at all ok."

"Really."

"Yes, really, why would I be, you're my son, and I'm your mother, I created you, you came out of me."

Hayden chuckled a bit. "Yea, I guess you're right."

"Yea and you sucked on these when you were younger too." She said cupping and jiggling her heavy, light skinned tits. "Or did you already forget."

"No, I mean I know I did, but no... Maybe I have forgotten a bit I was like two."

"Well why don't I give your Memory a jog." "What do you m-"

Marissa grabbed the back of Haydens head, and yanked it towards right tit. Smacking his head into her, Hayden regained balance and soon started to suck, and lick her tit, bending at the knees slightly, standing.

"Mmm.. mm..mm. Yes like that.... mmmmm.Mmm here. " She picked up her sons left hand and put it on her left tit. "Here rub it like this." She guided her son's hand and guided his fingers, in the shape of a three, and starting to run circles around her tit, getting hard she passed over it harder. "MMm." Faster. "ohhh..mm" "yes like thissss, oh yesss. Here do this too...sss." She brought up her hand, and pinch it rolling her nipple in between with her finger. "Here do you. mm. do you see."

Hayden, turned to see her moms fingers. unclamping from her tit in the process.

"Mm. Oh no get back there." she pulled his head back into place. "just watch.mmm you see like this. mmm. nice and gentle. Mmm he...here you try. Mm."

She guided his hand back into place as he sucked and licked. And he clasped on with his index and thumb. He did as he was told and started working at his mothers left tit.

"Mmm... yess. hayden like that. Yes, just keep going. yes yes yes yes.." She looked up eyes closed, eyebrows squinching, pulling Hayden into herself. "Yes, Mmm...just like that...aHm keep sucking, on mommy's big tits. yes. yes. yes." Hayden sucked and tweaked at her hardened nipples and with his free right hand went low and grabbed a handful of her plump ass through the silks she was wearing. "ohh. getting handsy now." "mhmm" "It's ok. Oh...mmm. I like it." Pickup up the pace both with his tongue and with his fingers Hayden relentlessly kept at his mother's tits.

"Oh yes.yes.yessssss.....oh....oh...ah....ahhhmmmm......"

Marissa's body twitched and writhed, pushing out her chest violently, and pulling Hayden in. electricity emanating from her chest in waves going to her head and to her pussy.

"Oh honey that felt amazing." Hayden let go and took a step back. "See, nothing bad about making each other feel good." She looked down at her sons, pants and saw the tent he was pitching. "Wow you really went at me there, look I'm dripping even."

Hayden looked down at the mess sitting and falling from her nipple. A large glob of saliva fell off the sides forming long strings, but Marissa's quick hand went to catch them and collect the strands in her cupped hand.

"Woah, almost lost them there." She looks at Hayden, and walks over to him, pushing him back to the wall, and standing over him

"Gotta return the favor." She said. Then took her free hand and pulled on his pants' elastic band and plunged her son's, saliva, soaked hand in his pants and grabbed a hold of her sons cock.

"WOAh. " he said and he felt her fingers run up and down his hardened shaft.

"See doesn't that feel good. Isn't Mommy making her baby boy feel good."

Haydens face flushed nodded "Yes mommy, please don't stop. uh uh oh ohhaa."

Hayden spasmed his hips forwards and backwards. Hands on the wall, Head pointing up eyes closed, Marissa kept stroking, smiling, tits jiggling, and Hayden kept quivering. Shooting loads into his mothers hands, First one then two then three.

"Done so soon."

"Uhh. yea... sorry... it just felt too good." Hayden said opening his eyes to meet his mother's eyes. Her hand still stroking, but pulling it out cupped with now with cum. "Thank you Mom." "Thank you, baby. Now I have an Appetizer " They both smiling at each other, Hayden went for another kiss, passionate, not sloppy, but still rough and wide, they swirled tongues for a couples seconds then disengaged.

"So are you still making dinner." Hayden asked rearranging his pants to sit comfortably on him

"I don't know, some steak and vegies." Marissa answered, her nicely shaped ass, walking back to the dresser with her hand out still cupping the cum.

"Yea that sounds nice. Uhm Mom." Taking steps towards the door holding onto the frame.

"Yes sweetie." Turning to face him, her tits in his view.

"What are you gonna do with that." Pointing at her cum collecting hand.

"Oh you don't remember."

She tilted her head up while maintaining eye contact, and raised her hand above and over her opened mouth, stuck out her tongue and let the cum drip, slowly into her Mouth. Then after it was all off her fingers, she shoved her four fingers into herself, shoving them in deep to the back of it.

"Garh." gagging

Her tongue moving underneath her finger side to side, removing any excess cum between her fingers. Looking at Hayden in the eyes, widen with surprise, hers, looking sad, but obviously not being sad.

"Garh.Garg." She shoved it in and out two more times. Looking at Hayden's charged expression, mouth hanging. But, finally she closed her lips and sucked pulling out her hand, sucking and cleaning her fingers as they came out.

"Remember, my appetizer," She smiled and winked, noticing the bulge again coming to life. "Go tell your sister what dinner will be."

Hayden still stunned, closed his mouth and did just that "Ok. "

Marissa shouted after him "and tell her if she helps you out I'll buy you Dessert" "ok." she heard faintly. Marissa smiled, and chuckled to herself. "What the fuck, hehe" she turned to her drawer and finally pulled a shirt to wear around the house, a simple t-shirt that hung around her.

Thank you for reading hopefully it wasn't too much and just enough or just right idk, but yea any feedback would be good and I hope you enjoyed it and want more. Peace out for now.