All Comments on 'New Family Rules Ch. 07'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not only you.

Be assured that not only you are in love with your main characters. Looking forward to more Harry and Amanda exploits.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another hit

I've read the series 3 times now and I always feel for Harry and his first time when they came out to him. Everyone knew about the secret but him. His sister had time to process because mom spilled the beans early to her so she was ready and willing. But overall it went well. Now that the parents have watched Harry and Amanda have sex it's only right that the kids get to watch. And then join in. The dads get Amanda and the moms share Harry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really nice sensitivity

Having read the entire story on binge mode, I wanted to write how impressed I was with your ability to inject a certain sweetness to the position of your characters as adolescents, as they move into young adulthood. You capture that innocence transitioning into understanding so very well. Authenticity is such an easy feeling to lose, and you maintain it beautifully throughout.

Your story reads like an unusual version of real life, rather than entirely fantasy. That is so hard to do. Congratulations!

Because you have authenticity, the eroticism is also there. The sensuality and the characters’ development...is also there. You have interesting plot lines. I was impressed that you took the time to describe the play, so your reader didn’t lose connection. Just so smart in so many ways! I hope you’re a professional writer or are planning something that we can pay for. Based on this work, I would pay to read your stuff. Thanks. This was a treat!

No1holywoodNo1holywoodabout 4 years ago
Good read

Would like to read more of this series

dglnowdglnowabout 4 years ago
Please continue

I like this series and hope you add more chapters about Amanda, Harry and Meryl.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Good, good story...the chapters get better & better...keeps my attention, and interest...

See what is up next!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Five Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is indeed a long read (over the last 24 hours for me) but so far it's been good enough to hold my attention... and really reminds me of my younger years. (well, in fantasy) I didn't discover the nude / exhibitionist stuff till I was near 40. Oh, and I do feel they are related, even though I see the difference.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous