New Family Rules Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the guys, looking lasciviously at Amanda, asked, "You guys the lifeguards?"

"Four of them," Dani answered. "Where's Mr. Snow?"

"I'm pretty sure he and his wife are up at the clubhouse," one of the women said. "They should be back soon." She paused a moment before asking, "You're going naked all day?"

"Yes," Dani said brightly.

"You've done this before?" the woman asked.

"Plenty of times," Dani answered, although it wasn't completely true.

"Strippers?" the woman asked.

"No, college kids," Dani said straight-faced. That produced raised eyebrows from both women.

Just then, one of the guys setting up the bar said, "Damn. Who's that?" I turned to look back at the gate we'd come in. A tall, broad-shouldered young man had just walked through. I think, however, that the bar guy's comment was inspired by the blonde walking beside the young man. There was a slight breeze and her shoulder-length hair was blowing a bit. What you really noticed was the hot, athletic body inside the white bikini she was wearing.

Dani went over to the newly arrived coupled and hugged the girl. I heard them exchanging "Dani" and Ami" and guessed that the girl was Dani's sister Amelia. Dani brought the couple over to us. As they approached, she said, "Amanda, Harry, I'd like you to meet my little sister Amelia. This guy is her boyfriend Matt.""

Amanda and I greeted the couple. Despite the "look-at-me" quality of the white bikini, Amelia seemed slightly shy. Up close, there was a strong family resemblance between Amelia and Dani. Amelia was a couple of inches shorter, and was, well, the more feminine version of Dani. Where Dani had sharp corners and angles, Amelia had nicely rounded curves. Amelia looked firm and fit but did not remotely approach Dani's muscular definition. Despite the sharp corners, Dani was attractive, I thought. The much more feminine version that was Amelia was very beautiful. Not Amanda, no one is; but comparable to Gwen or Meryl.

There was a moment of silence before Amanda asked Amelia and Matt, "You ready for today?"

"Uh, well, no," Amelia said with a tentative smile, "but that's part of the thrill, isn't it?"

I looked at Matt, who said, "I just hope that I don't get hard."

"No big deal if you do," Amanda replied.

"You'll be fine," I said.

Just then, a somewhat loud and commanding voice said, "There are my lifeguards!" The source was a short, broad-shouldered man who was completely bald. He was in a tee shirt bearing the name of a company and board shorts. A couple steps behind him was a thin, very tan woman with long brown hair who was wearing a white bikini top and thin white wrap draping down from her waist. The man came up and hugged Dani briefly. He stepped back and introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Caleb Snow. This is my wife Lauren." Lauren and Dani hugged each other quickly. "This is my party," Mr. Snow concluded.

We introduced ourselves. Snow looked at his watch and said, "We've got time. Let's take a walk around the pool before you get undressed." The pool was a large oval. It varied in depth from about two feet to about twelve feet. There was a springboard at the deep end, which was closest to the changing room. The grassy area inside the fence stretched farthest from the pool at the shallow end. Another group of four young men and women was setting up a food service area against the fence at this end.

As we followed Mr. Snow around the pool, he said, "Of course, in the unlikely event someone gets into trouble, I want you to help them immediately. One of you call 911. There's a phone in the changing room. The life squad can be here in eight minutes. But the main thing I want from you is show skin. No covering up or keeping your arms in front of you. Put it all out there so my employees and their guests can see you. If I'd wanted ugly, I'd have hired it. You're not ugly. That's why I hired you."

I looked at Amanda who raised her eyebrows a millimeter but smiled. I glanced at Amelia, who was blushing but had an excited look on her face. Matt looked, frankly, scared. Last, I glanced at Mrs. Snow who gave me a wink.

When we made it back to the changing room, it looked like the bar was ready to go. Mr. Snow looked at his watch and said, "About quarter till. Let's all get in costume." He clapped his hands. The two bar guys dropped their shorts, picked them up, and put them behind the bar. Underneath, they were wearing only thongs or pouches, whatever you care to call them. The two girls took off their cutoffs. They were wearing thongs. Mr. Snow looked at the six of us and said, "Follow me to your locker room."

Inside the changing room, there were doors for men's and women's locker rooms off an anteroom that also had washrooms. Mr. Snow unlocked a door marked "Staff" and showed us into a small room with eight lockers. Mr. Snow said, "Put your things in the lockers. I'll lock the outside door and open it back up for you when the day is over." Not only would we be nude all day, but our clothes would be locked away from us. I looked at Amanda who made a "thumbs up" gesture. Mr. Snow said, "Take everything off. I don't want to see any jewelry, watches, sandals; only sunscreen." He turned and went out the door. Mrs. Snow stayed and watched us.

Amanda, Dani, Clark, and I stripped off quickly and began coating ourselves in sunscreen. Amelia and Matt were more hesitant, and giggly. When Amelia got her bikini off, I noticed that she had very pronounced tan lines. Her tits, ass, and pubes were virtually white. "What's with the tan lines?" Dani asked her sister.

Amelia giggled again. "I thought they would look sexier, so I've only been tanning in a bikini," she replied. Dani looked at Amanda and me and shook her head.

A couple of minutes later, the six of us came out of the locker room naked and barefoot holding only bottles of sunscreen. Mrs. Snow, in her top and wrap, came out behind us and Mr. Snow locked the door and dropped the key in a pocket of his shorts. "Put your sunscreen behind the bar," Mr. Snow instructed. "Keep moving. I don't want to see any of you sitting around."

We walked over to the bar to stash our sunscreen. Of course, the four people working the bar studied our nude bodies intently. As Amanda put our bottle behind the bar, one of the bar guys said, "Not bad, not bad at all!" None of the employees or their guests were out yet, although we'd heard a few in the locker rooms. Amanda, Dani, Clark, and I stayed under the changing room awning. Amelia and Matt walked together around the pool. Amelia was swaying her hips in a way that just drew attention to her pale, perfectly formed ass.

As we watched Amelia and Matt walk, Dani said, "We need to keep an eye on her. I'm not sure she understands how hot she looks or how guys might react."

Just then, two couples came out of the changing room building. One couple was, I'd guess, mid-thirties; the other a bit younger. The men were both bare-chested in board shorts. The older woman wore a print one-piece, the younger a bikini comprised of a white top and black bottoms. All four carried a few spare pounds. They stopped when they saw the four of us standing there nude. Amelia and Matt were down by the shallow end of the pool. The younger woman pointed them out to her friends. The four stood still for several moments, shifting their gaze between us and Amelia and Matt. Finally, they smiled at us and walked away.

"I guess we ought to start our rounds," Amanda said. She and I started to walk to the right of the pool, past the bar. Dani and Clark went left.

The pool area filled up rapidly. Within about a half hour, there were, I'd guess, over 100 people in the pool, on lounge chairs on the lawn, at the bar, or at the food stand. Of course, all of them were in swimwear. Everyone was looking at Amanda, Amelia, Dani, Clark, Matt, and me very closely. I don't think anyone expected to see naked people at their company outing.

At first, most people kept some distance from us, as you might expect people to do when confronted with something unexpected. As it became apparent that we were basically harmless, and as people drank, more people began coming up and talking to us. I assumed that, at least for the guys, that was to get a closer view of Amanda. I can't say that the other four experienced the same thing, but the conversations Amanda and I had typically followed a similar script.

The clothed guests, often a couple, would approach us and ask, "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

Amanda or I would respond, "We're Amanda and Harry. We're lifeguards."

The clothed person would then ask, "Uh, why aren't you wearing any clothes?"

We'd respond, "Because Mr. Snow asked us to go naked."

That response often ended the conversation. Our interlocutors would smile and walk away. However, a few asked some version of "How does it feel to be naked with all these people around who are dressed?"

That was a much more interesting question. We'd answer with a breezy, "We're used to it." The truth was a bit more complicated. At a nude beach or resort where most of the people are nude, you quickly forget that you're not wearing anything. Indeed, you stand out a lot more if you are clothed in those circumstances. Walking around the pool that day, it was impossible to forget for a moment that we were completely nude. Seeing everyone else with their tits, asses, and pubes covered drove home the reality that ours were completely exposed. Likewise, it is usually considered bad taste, or worse, to stare at someone else at a nude beach or resort. Everyone was staring at us that day. Mr. Snow had made the point explicit that morning: we were there so that everyone else could see our nude bodies.

Amanda and I had been nude on stage in front of clothed audiences before. That was different. No matter how close the audience is, being on a stage creates a psychological distance between you and them. Also, a play is not real. You are playing a role. I think that produces a subconscious attitude that it isn't really me standing there with my dick and balls out; it's my character. None of that distance or displacement was possible at the pool in Wisconsin that June day.

How did it feel? Speaking for Amanda and me, exciting. Exciting both in the sense that we were doing something a bit taboo that almost no one else there was doing; and sexually exciting knowing that everyone was looking at my dick and balls, at Amanda's slit and tits, and at both of our asses. While it would have been deathly boring had we been doing it clothed, Amanda and I were having a great time walking around nude among all those clothed people.

After about an hour, Mrs. Snow came up to the two of us. She had taken off her wrap to disclose her white bikini bottoms and a thin, but very attractive, pair of legs. "How is it going?" she asked.

"Fine," Amanda said, "we're having a good time."

"How about you, Harry?" Mrs. Snow asked.

"What could be better than being out nude on a wonderful day like today?" I asked rhetorically. "How many people are you expecting in total?" I asked.

"Around 200," Mrs. Snow answered. "There'll be a bunch more between noon and one when the golfers finish up." Mrs. Snow paused. Then, she said, "You must be hot." Mrs. Snow said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked. I wasn't conscious of being uncomfortably hot.

Mrs. Snow smiled. "Both of you have beads of sweat in your pubic hair," she replied.

I guess it was the power of suggestion, but both Amanda and I wanted something to drink. We could get free water or soda from the bar. We walked to the bar and asked one of the women for water. The woman gave us two very cold plastic bottles of water. She followed that with the inevitable, "How do you like walking around naked?"

"It's really a blast," Amanda answered.

"You both have the bodies for it," the woman responded. To Amanda, she added, "He has a great looking dick."

Amanda smiled. "I know," she said. "It feels good too, whether it's in my pussy, my mouth, or my ass." That was exaggerating, at least in that Amanda and I hadn't had much anal sex.

"I'll bet," the woman replied. "Watching you guys," she went on, "I almost wish I could take this suit off and work naked myself." To the other woman at the bar, she asked, "Holly, would you do this naked if they let us?"

Holly glanced at Amanda and then at Amelia across the pool. "Yeah, if she wasn't here and that other blonde wasn't. With them running around naked, no one would look at me."

Amanda and I thanked the women. Clothed people were lining up behind us for drinks, so we moved away from the bar. We were looking at the pool from under the awning when Amanda said, "She does look good."

"Who?" I asked.

"Amelia," Amanda replied. I looked to where Amelia was standing, about midway along the pool, talking to five guys who were in a semi-circle around her. Her tanned back and legs highlighted her pale ass. The contrast between her and the clothed men was erotic.

I looked to the other side of the pool where Dani was standing with Clark. I assumed that Dani was sweating too because her body had a sheen which emphasized her muscularity. Still, she was obviously a naked woman. "Dani doesn't look bad either," I said.

Amanda gave me a look. "Dani's attractive," Amanda said, "but that's far more her personality than her appearance." We finished our water, put the bottles into a recycling bin, and stepped out from under the awning.

Before we'd gotten very far, a fit guy who looked to be in his late twenties came up to us. "Are we allowed to use the diving board?" he asked.

"Sure," I replied.

"What dives can't we do?" he asked.

"Anything you're not capable of doing," I answered. I inferred that his questions were pretextual because, although he was talking to me, I could see his eyes running up and down Amanda's bare body. I couldn't blame him. I like Amanda's body a lot better than my own too. Amanda was well aware that the guy was inspecting her. She was loving it.

As Mrs. Snow predicted, there was another influx of people between noon and one. I guess the people who were there all morning had gotten used to us. This second wave repeated the cycle of being surprised at seeing naked people, stand-offish, and then eager to get as close to us as possible. One older man walked a complete circle around Amanda, looking her up and down. Amanda stood still and let him look.

A rather full-chested, redheaded young woman in a one-piece that showed a distinct camel toe came up to me. "Can we take our clothes off too?" she asked.

"I've been told that the guests aren't supposed to," I replied, "only the lifeguards."

"That's not fair," the woman sniffed and walked away.

About 2:00 p.m., Amanda decided that we needed to refresh our sunscreen. She took our bottle from behind the bar. We went into the anteroom outside the locker rooms and started spreading more sunscreen over each other. As we were doing that, Mr. Snow walked in. "Why are you doing that in here?" he asked. "If you need to add sunscreen, do it outside where everyone can see you."

A bit later, Amanda and I were getting more water when Amelia walked up. "Are you guys having as much fun as I am?" Amelia asked.

We took our waters, plus one for Amelia, and stepped away from the bar. "You're enjoying yourself?" Amanda asked.

"Yeah," Amelia said. "I was pretty nervous this morning. I mean, I like skinny-dipping and being naked on the beach, and I tease with my cheerleading outfit and my diving suit, but the idea of being completely naked and on display scared me a little. Well, to be honest, it scared me a lot. But, doing it has been great! The guys are all looking at my tits, my ass, and my pussy, but that's really exciting! I've been a little wet all day. Do you guys get excited doing this too?"

"Yes, we do," Amanda answered.

"Poor Matt," Amelia said.

"Why 'Poor Matt'?" I asked.

Amelia smiled at me. "He's just doing this because I asked him to. He's embarrassed as shit. He doesn't enjoy being seen nude like we do. That tells me he's not the guy for me. Still, I'll fuck him tonight as a 'thank you.' He's earned that."

Amelia walked away. We both watched her beautiful pale ass, which seemed to have a pronounced wiggle. Amanda turned to me and smiled.

Apart from one guy cutting his foot, there were no incidents which called on us to utilize "lifeguard skills." Dani bandaged the guy's foot for him. I think the guy was disappointed that Amanda or Amelia didn't do it.

As the afternoon drew on, however, the free alcohol began to show. People were getting louder. They were ogling the six of us even more blatantly than before and we started hearing "nice tits," "I'd love to fuck her," and a few "nice dicks." In one sense, it was flattering.

Late in the afternoon, the redhead who'd asked me earlier if she could undress came back up to me. Another woman was following a few steps behind. "Do you mind?" the redhead asked. "I'd like to hold your dick for a moment."

"That's fine," Amanda answered for me. The redhead reached out and wrapped her hand around my dick. She turned to the other woman who snapped a picture of us with her phone. The redhead let go, said, "thank you," gave me a quick kiss, and smacked my ass. Amanda just smiled.

I was a bit concerned about the guests driving home until someone told me that everyone had come on chartered buses. The buses would take them back to the company's building in Milwaukee. I figured most people would sober up enough to drive in that time.

We only had one "incident," although that exaggerates it's importance. We'd all been keeping an eye on Amelia. She obviously enjoyed talking with the guys. Around 5:00 p.m., she was talking to a group of guys on the lawn. In a few moments, what had been a semi-circle became a circle of guys with Amelia in the center. Dani came over to me and pointed at it. Dani started walking that direction and I followed.

When Dani and I were about fifteen feet from the circle enclosing Amelia, one of the guys with his back to us reached out and grabbed Amelia's bare ass. She didn't like that and spun around. Before she could say or do anything, Dani called out loudly, "Amelia, we need you." The sight of a muscular naked woman and a muscular naked man striding towards them caused the guys forming the circle to move away quickly.

Amelia came over to us and said, "That hurt! That bastard!"

Dani patted Amelia's bare shoulder. "Ami, you need to make sure no one's behind you. I know you're having fun, but always have situational awareness."

They closed the bar and started taking it down about 5:30. At six, when the day was scheduled to end, there was a general movement into the locker rooms. Amanda, Amelia, Dani, Matt, Clark, and I were all standing together. Most everyone took one last look at us as they went into to change for the ride home. We were ready to leave too, but our clothes were locked up and Mr. Snow was nowhere to be seen.

By 6:15, the food stands and bar were down. The woman whom we'd talked with the most at the bar came over. She had her cutoffs back on. "It was nice to see you," she said, raising her eyebrows to ensure that we caught the double meaning. The bar staff left. By 6:45, we could see people, fully dressed, outside the pool fence, walking towards several buses which had arrived in the parking lot. Many took yet another look at the six nude people inside the fence. Still no Caleb Snow. None of us had brought anything so valuable that we'd mind leaving it behind except that Clark's and Matt's car keys were locked up.

By 7:00 p.m., the buses were pulling out. Finally, Mrs. Snow appeared by the pool, still in her bikini, and carry a small string bag. She stripped off, dove in the pool, and swam the length of the pool and back. She got out, smoothed her long, wet hair back from her face, picked up the bag, and walked over to us. "I've been waiting all day to do that," she said. "Caleb would have gone apeshit if I'd done that while his employees were here. I envy you getting to be nude all day. You probably want to get going though. I've got the key."