New Family Rules Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Snow unlocked the staff locker room and stood naked in the doorway as we got dressed. When we were all dressed, she said, "I think you're due to be paid." She reached into the bag and pulled out a wad of $ 100 bills. She counted them off eight at a time and handed that money to each of us. As we walked towards the gate with our pay, Lauren Snow called, "Thank you."

Amelia and Matt walked away to Matt's car. I wondered if Matt knew he'd be getting lucky that night. As Clark opened his car, Dani said, "I've been naked all day. Having clothes on again just doesn't feel good. Let's drive home naked." The rest of us needed no persuading. We all stripped off in the parking lot. As I got in the back seat with Amanda, I saw Lauren Snow standing alone, naked by the pool fence, watching us.

On the ride home, the reserve we'd maintained all day broke and we began talking about how hot the experience had been for us. Amanda and I were playing with each other and Clark was driving faster than I'd have done driving nude. There was a very palpable sexual energy in the car by the time we reached the parking lot of Clark's apartment building.

The four of us, naked, quickly crossed the parking lot, entered the building, and started up the stairs. A young woman coming downstairs carrying a laundry basket said only, "nice outfits!"

Clark got his door unlocked quickly, but Amanda and I had started kissing and fondling each other in the hall. As we stumbled into the apartment with Amanda holding my dick and my finger in her cunt, Dani said, "You perverts can't even wait to get inside. We'll I can't wait either!" She grabbed Clark and said, "Come on!"

It took Amanda and me a moment to realize that Dani was taking Clark to the bedroom and wanted us to follow. We let go of each other and followed. When we reached the bedroom, Dani was already sideways across the bed, on her hands and knees with her legs apart and her pussy and asshole facing the door. "I don't care which one, but I want one of you guys inside me right now!" Dani yelled. Clark got on the edge of the bed behind her and shoved his hard dick into her.

Amanda looked at me, smiled, and then got onto the bed next to Dani in the same position as Dani. I didn't need to be asked. I got onto the edge of the bed and slid my dick into Amanda. Clark and I were rubbing shoulders as we thrust our dicks back and forth inside our respective girlfriends and Amanda's and Dani's hips and shoulders were rubbing against each other. I can't speak for Dani and Clark, but Amanda and I were very worked up, it had been building all day. Almost as soon as I entered her, Amanda had clamped down on my dick with her pelvic muscles, which was her way of telling me that she wanted to come.

I was so aroused by the day and by the scene we were in then, that I was pumping Amanda fast and furiously, not how we usually liked to make love. Amanda was soon moaning. The pitch of her moans was rising, which told me that she was getting there fast. That was good because I was about to shoot. Amanda had just started her orgasmic howl when the room was filled with the sound of Dani yelling "Oh . . . My . . . God . . . Fuck . . . Yeeeesss!" Amanda punctuated that with a short scream of her own as I shot a load inside her. Amanda collapsed forward, pulling me on top of her.

I lay on top of Amanda's back feeling her panting as I panted myself. Finally, Dani said, "That was fun!" I looked to my right. Clark was standing beside the bed. Dani had rolled over and was sitting on the bed. She reached a finger out, wiped up some of Clark's come from the head of his dick, and put the finger in her mouth.

I rolled off Amanda onto my side at the foot of the bed. Amanda turned on her side with her back and ass against me. We were looking at Dani and Clark. Dani asked, "You two want to sleep with us tonight?"

"Amanda answered, "Sure!"