All Comments on 'New Family'

by Merlinswand

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
What a beautiful story.

Makes me hard and horny. Nothing better than a fantasy. As a guy there is no better dream

dragonwriterdragonwriteralmost 7 years ago
A couple of thoughts ..

You have the bones of a fun story; however ... slow down and work over the dialogue, it is stilted and awkward. Here's a thought, read the dialogue out loud - take both sides of the conversation - if it sounds strange to you it sure will to the reader, you want it to sound natural and believable. Secondly, tell us a little more about each character so that we readers can understand them more easily and become more invested in your story. Like I said, you've got good bones here, give them some meat ... and keep writing!

MerlinswandMerlinswandalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for the advice dragonwriter! This is very helpful as I write more. More meat on the bones, coming up!

bucknaked5664bucknaked5664almost 7 years ago
Family nudity is a great concept

The story was working well. Then, as too often is included was the famous 8" dick. I must be the only guy that is ok with 6". I think it is a distraction and red flag that everything that follows is a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not bad

But there was literally no issues or hesitation at all about anyone being nude, it took no encouragement​ or discussion​. From the beginning everyone was fine with fucking everyone else like it was perfectly normal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One correction

You don't shake your head for yes, you nod. If you use the correct terms the "yes" or "no" isn't necessary. A nod of the head is "yes" and a shake of the head is "no".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Needs work

Not great writing.

Bad dialogue.

Awkward situational jumps.

Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It depends.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nod_(gesture)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The concurrence of the wife ....

The concurrence of the wife always makes it hotter.

Very well done. Good moods; good attitudes. Please do more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous