New Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to come in" I offered. As she came inside I introduced myself "I'm David, nice to meet you." About that time Chloe and Chelsey came from the hallway dressed as they had been all morning.

Mia was startled at first "umm, good afternoon. I'm Mia." The girls introduced themselves and sat in the living room as if there was nothing out of sorts. Mia couldn't take her eyes off the girls as I invited her to sit and visit. The girls were very chatty with Mia, they told her that we were nudists and to expect seeing us outside in our yard naked. Mia assured them that she was totally okay with that and the girls sort of let down their defensive guards.

Olivia came into the room with a short robe on and Chelsey said "it's okay mom, she knows we are nudists and she's okay with it." Olivia looked at Chelsey and gave her the 'enough' stare then turned to Mia and introduced herself.

Mia said "yes ma'am, I'm totally cool with you being nudists. Secretly, I'm one also."

I noticed that during our visit that Olivia's robe had eased open without her correcting it. She stood from the chair in the living room and asked "Mia could I offer you something to drink? We have water, red and white wine, beer, tea, and assorted soft drinks."

Mia asked for a glass of red wine and as Olivia walked towards the kitchen, the robe opened like a curtain, revealing her beautiful body. I'm sure that Mia got an eye full. We continued our small talk about our time in the neighborhood and Mia told us about her. When Olivia came back into the room, she was carrying two glasses of wine and her robe was gone. I had my back to the kitchen so I couldn't tell when she had removed it but o was not complaining. Mia looked Olivia up and down "you are stunningly beautiful Olivia."

"Thank you Mia" Olivia said as she handed Mia her wine. Then Olivia sat next to Mia on the love seat. All the ladies chatted and I listened with the hopes that Mia would give in and get naked in our living room. "More wine?" Olivia offered.

"Absolutely, that's a great wine" Mia said as Olivia took the glass from her. I noticed Olivia's hand lingered on Mia's hand as she took the glass.

"I'll go with you" Mia said as she rose from her seat and followed Olivia to the kitchen. When the two left the living room.

Chloe said "daddy, I'd be okay with you fucking Mia as long as we get to as well."

"Chloe, deal!" I said as I grinned from ear to ear. We laughed and Chelsey continued checking Mia out as she had a perfect view from where she sat. I did notice a big smile come across her face at one point so I turned around and saw Mia stripping out of her clothes.

Now, let me tell you about our neighbor. On top of liking wine and able to carry on a great conversation, she is tanned from head to toe, C cupped tits, small waist and a very cute ass. Her hairstyle is the Farrah Fawcett style and pretty much the same colors. Having shed her clothes, I was the only one in the house with clothes on. When the ladies came back in the room, I commented about being overdressed. Olivia asked Mia if she was okay with me losing my shorts.

"It's not like I haven't already seen that gorgeous cock..." she paused. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to.."

Olivia reached over and put her hand on Mia's thigh "it's okay Mia, it is one gorgeous cock, don't you agree girls?" Looking at the girls, they both had huge grins on their faces as they nodded in confirmation. I stood and dropped my shorts and my hard on seemed to grow more. I was glad to be naked again.

"His cum tastes awesome also" Chloe stated and Mia almost choked.

"Awesome you say?" Mia said as she recovered from her wine choke. She wiped her mouth and sat her glass down. "I'd love to find out" as a smile eased across her face. She looked at Olivia, shoulders shrugged, biting her bottom lip and head slightly tilted. "Would you mind?"

"Girls, earlier we said we would not share dad's cock outside the family. What are your thoughts?" Olivia looked at the girls.

Chelsey said "well, we did tell daddy earlier that he could fuck Mia only if we all get to fuck Mia." Chloe was shaking her head in agreement.

"So I can fuck David, if I agree to let all of you have a go with me?" she pondered. Mia looked over the bodies in the room and said "I'll agree only if we can do it if you're at my house as well." Everyone thought about it, looked at each other then in unison, we all agreed. The room lit up with sighs and giggles as we all got to know our new found friend.

Mia leaned over and whispered something to Olivia. Olivia listened, whispered back, then shook her head yes. I'm not exactly sure what was said then Mia confirmed it. "Well, when do I get to take my taste test David? Olivia is okay with right now if you are."

Again, who was I to say no? The only question I had is "right here?" To which Mia nodded in affirmation. I leaned back in my chair, cock at full attention with pre-cum leaking from the slit and easing down the shaft. Mia wasted no time dropping to her knees in front of me and started licking the pre-cum off like an ice cream bar. I closed my eyes and enjoyed my new friend's mouth as she expertly sucked me off. At one point I did open my eyes to see Chloe and Chelsey in a 69 position and Olivia had moved under Mia and was eating her pussy. I ran my fingers through Mia's hair as she bobbed up and down on my cock. Her tongue was working wonders on my cock head when she pulled back. Her moans from being eaten by my wife shortened the time it took her to bring me to orgasm.

It didn't take long before I blew my load in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. The girls came together and as quickly as Mia pulled off my cock, she whipped around and pulled a 69 on Olivia. They were going at it like hungry pups. Olivia began to moan louder and Mia never stopped moaning from earlier. As both ladies came, they held each other tight and their bodies convulsed wildly on the floor.

As they settled down, Mia turned around and the two kissed and cuddled each other on the floor for another 15 minutes or so. Without shame or hesitation they got up and sat back on the couch except this time they sat very close as their hands pulled fingernails across each other's arms and legs.

We all sat in the living room quietly as our breathing slowed. Without a word, Olivia stood and took Mia by the hand. Mia stood to follow and when they reached the hallway, Olivia turned back to us and motioned us to follow. We all stood quickly and followed those two back to the king-sized bed where we all piled on and had the best free for all orgy you could imagine. After hours of fucking and sucking, we all collapsed on the bed, panting and moaning in delight. One by one we all drifted to sleep with various body parts laying across other body parts. During the night, the two girls woke one of us older adults up to either fuck or suck off each other then go back to sleep. One time I was awakened by Mia riding my cock. Her pussy felt like warm satin and I was very snug in her tunnel. When I came in her, she couldn't breath for a few seconds as her orgasm overtook her. After we both orgasmed, she rolled off me and found Olivia waiting to eat my cum out of her wet pussy.

Sunday morning Mia left to go home. Later that day, we cooked out in the backyard and Mia came back over. We decided to put a gate at the back corner for easier access between houses. We also exchanged door keys and contact information for cellphones. The dessert for our meal was another free for all orgy in the master bedroom but Mia left late that night to return home. Monday was a work day for her.

12