New Free Use Law Announced Pt. 01

Story Info
Slow build up about a free use law for families.
1.1k words
4.26
43.1k
73

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Charlotte, I'm 5'3", shoulder length ginger hair, green eyes, dress size 10, hour glass figure, 32C bra size and a perky ass. I live with my parents Dave and Nicole and my older brother Jack.

This is the story of how I became my family's little fuck toy, I worked from home most days of the week and it had been a very uneventful day so far, work call after work call to the point I wasn't even turning my camera on anymore and I was just flicking through my phone with the occasional comment here and there.

Finally 5 o'clock rolled round and I was free to do anything, I messaged my friends to see what they were doing this weekend as we hadn't been out in such a long time, I let out a little squeal and smiled at my phone as they all said it sounded amazing, I threw my phone onto my bed and headed down stairs to see my mum already sat on the sofa, probably waiting for the news to come on

"Hey sweetie, good day at work?" She says with a smile.

"Yeah it wasn't too bad, a lot of pointless boring meetings though" I reply as I drop down onto the sofa with a big sigh, looking up at the TV, all of a sudden the channel changes and a news reader appears with the following announcement.

BREAKING NEWS!! A new law has just passed which requires all non married women over the age of 18 to be free use to anyone within their own family.

As I sat there on the sofa staring at the TV in disbelief and wondering if it was some kind of prank but I couldn't draw my attention away from it. My mum who was sat on the sofa across from me looked on in shock as the news reader announced the new law, I couldn't help but let my mind race at what could happen to me as soon as my dad or brother got home, I was unable to comprehend what would be in store for me.

As the news reader carried on, I would no longer be able to say no to anyone in my family, that included all of the women too. The new legislation was brought in to reduce the stress put on both men and women when it came to finding sexual relief, I was unsure what to think of all of this, both me and my mum were completely speechless at the whole thing.

As soon as the new laws had been read out, I stood up from the sofa, not saying a word to my mum and headed upstairs to my bedroom. On my bed, my phone was exploding with the amount of messages from my friends, many of which were furious about the new laws and saying how it's completely unfair for them to do this to us, those with boyfriends were planning on getting married as soon as possible to prevent them from having to go through with it.

My best friend Sarah was far from furious, she seemed turned on by the whole thing and even messaged me privately calling the rest of our friends prudes and idiots for not taking advantage of this, I immediately replied with "you're only saying that cause you have the hottest brother and your dad is a dilf" to which she replied with "I'm not the only one with hot family members" she wasn't wrong, both my dad and brother weren't bad looking but I never thought I'd ever be in this position.

Laid on my bed and flicking through Instagram, getting message after message from my friends saying how they'd been used, I don't know what it was but the messages that my friends were being used made my pussy get wetter and wetter, I laid on my bed with a big fluffy jumper on a pair of black leggings as I desperately tried not to play with myself at the messages my friends were sending me.

I tried to distract myself by watching my usual shit on YouTube but it was no use, my mind couldn't get off the thought of some of my friends getting used by their dad's and brothers, then a little while later Sarah sent me a video and it completely took me by surprise, we'd always had a very open friendship to the point where I'd lost count the amount of times we'd seen each other naked and the amount of times we'd seen each other in promiscuous positions but this was the first time she'd sent me something as naughty or as slutty as this.

The video she sent, she was getting fucked by either her brother or her dad, I couldn't make out who it was as I could only see their cock thrusting in and out of her. The sight of their cock, their thick meaty cock sliding deep inside her and making her moan in ways I'd only ever heard in porn, though she was a dramatic bitch so she could have been faking it. Towards the end of the video she moved it up towards her face, past her bouncing tits and that's when she said "now go fuck your own brother like the slut I know you are".

Something about that last sentence resonated deep within me, she was fucking her brother and holy shit his cock was pretty big, I couldn't resist the urge any longer, I slid my hand into my leggings and into my panties, I couldn't believe how soaked I was as I ran a single up and down my soaked pussy, moaning slightly before I pushed a single finger deep inside, then two fingers, then three. I was craving being stretched by a cock as big as Sarah's brother and if my family ever decided to use me like that, I hope they were packing equally big weaponry.

It wasn't long until I had my legs spread wide with my feet on my desk and I was completely enthralled in bringing myself to a satisfying orgasm with 3 of my fingers furiously sliding in and out of my tight soaked pussy, I could feel a deep intense orgasm building as I ran my free hand up my jumper and under my bra, squeezing my tits and playing with my hard nipples were surely going to send me over the edge and sure enough, I began to lose control of my body as my orgasm pulsate through my entire body, I tried to muffle my moans but some escaped and I was hoping that my mum didn't hear anything, after sometime, I came down from my exciting high as I pulled my fingers from my sensitive pussy and breathed to try and regain some sort of composure.

That's when I heard the front door and either my dad or my brother had arrived home, my heart was racing as I wondered what was about to happen...