All Comments on 'New Free Use Law Announced Pt. 01'

by RedheadLottie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TigersmanTigersman5 months ago

Good build up. Keep writing.

kingswedekingswede5 months ago
Fantastic sty

Keep up the great story line.

I can see many a chapter from father, brother(s), uncle(s) to anyone in the family

kingswedekingswede5 months ago
Another thought

Why was the law just for females and not for both males and females unmarried over 18?

That would make for a very interesting story line.

Just a thought that could really be interesting.

CharletteCharlette5 months ago

Now that is the type of law we need here in the USA !

I have 2 older brothers and 3 younger sisters, all over 18 and none of us are still married.

This would be interesting.

Great story idea author !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I find, this is far away from a slow build up, as you start quite fast into lewd content (within a single literotica page), but you pull the right triggers that allow for a suspension of disbelieve even at this fast pace. So I totally agree with my predecessor. You have written here a very good build up. Keep writing that good. Would give 6 Stars if possible. Just one annotation: You might add: "freeuse" and "free use" as tags for more visibility.

gypsyviolingypsyviolin5 months ago

Good start so far!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very promising opening chapter. Looking forward to the next one. As you have set the scene well, please don't rush into the sex in the second chapter and allow a bit of sexual tension to build.

As an erotic literary premise I find free use within the taboo of a family (as fantasy) and particularly state sponsored as other families and characters can be bought in intriguing

Celastrus_orbiculatusCelastrus_orbiculatus5 months ago

HOT! tell us more, please.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

After sometime and after some time are quite different. Which version did you mis-use?

There are other similar gaffs within your tale which lowered my score Toma three ( 3 ). Sorry.

Quite the premise upon-which to write AND, based upon other comments, you have released the dragon(s).

Please continue, you have a variety of scenarios offered/available.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedheadLottie@RedheadLottie
Hi I'm Charlotte or Lottie and I've recently found a passion for writing erotic stories particularly incest, I hope you find my stories exciting to read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES