New Friends and a Game of Cards

Story Info
Two couples play strip poker and things turn very sexual.
1.6k words
4.4
25.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really surprised as it was completely out of character when my wife (Angie) suggested that we play strip poker. We had invited Jen and John over for a meal in our chalet having known them for four or five days. All of us were in our early twenties and we had enjoyed each other's company during the holiday.

Angie had been very relaxed all afternoon and the wine with our meal had obviously chilled her out. Jen said I am sure we are up for it but shall we add a little spice to things. She said they had an adult board game that had forfeit cards. She suggested that the loser of each round could chose whether to take an item of clothing off or pay a forfeit. Angie did look a little concerned but we agreed and Jen went to their chalet to get the cards.

With our wine glasses full we played the first round. We were still fully dressed, well as fully as dressed as you do when it is over 25 degrees, but the atmosphere had sexual electricity. When John lost the first round he stood up with an air of arrogance and showmanship and stripped off his shorts. His pants did little to hide either a huge cock or an erection.

The losers of the next few rounds removed clothing until the girls were down to bra and pants, I had only my underpants and John had his shirt and pants that were now under real pressure. When Angie lost the next hand she elected to pay a forfeit. She took the card and read it to herself with a huge smile.

"I am to ask the person of my choice to play with my nipples for three minutes. They are required to use their hands and their mouths."

She looked straight at John then at me, as if asking for permission. With a laugh she said.

"Jen please come and play with my nipples."

"That would be my pleasure and I hope yours too Angie."

John could not hide his surprise and even less his disappointment. Angie certainly was full of surprises, as she has always said she has no interest in other females. I think it was more to tease and put John in his place. Jen did a thorough job on Angie whose nipples responded like I had never seen. It was John who suggested that three minutes was up. Angie complained but accepted it.

John lost the next round and looked rather pleased with it. He stood up, went as if to take his shirt off but with great drama slipped his underpants down. Standing up he looked at Angie who had gasped as his cock came into view.

When Angie lost the next round she considered another forfeit, as Jen had left her with only her panties. Instead she upstaged John by taking at least a couple of minutes to remove them. She started by pretending to masturbate through the panties, and then she put her fingers inside her panties and played some more. When she removed her fingers she showed John then Jen and finally offered them to my mouth. Whatever she was on I wanted some, as I had never seen her remotely this excited.

She wriggled out of her panties using one hand as the other was still in my mouth. I watched the other two who were both watching transfixed. John's cock was at full attention and Jen was wriggling around uncomfortably. Finally Angie smiled and wiped her aroused pussy with the gusset of her panties before dropping them between us.

I wondered how many more rounds we would manage but Angie dealt the cards and Jen lost. She elected to take a forfeit card and read it out.

"You will chose any player who will be required to masturbate you for a minimum of five minutes. You may extend this time if you wish."

Jen walked over to John and sat on his lap facing Angie and me. The look on her face was of real wickedness as she announced.

"I choose Peter to masturbate me. May I stay sitting on your lap while he does so John?"

I thought John was going to push her away but instead he roared with laughter and called her a prick-teaser. He pulled her back towards him, which presented her shaved and very swollen pussy to me. As if to enter even more into the spirit he hooked his knees inside hers and used them to open her legs wide.

Using the wider interpretation of masturbating I latched my lips around her clit and used my tongue to cause as much havoc to it as possible. Pulling away I used my fingers to penetrate her and seek out her g-spot.

"Fucking hell Angie he is awesome. If he is not careful he is going to bring me off."

By now John was reaching round her and playing with her nipples. I wanted to tease her and keep her on the edge. I did slow things down but she was moaning harder and louder all the time. She was swearing and cursing both of us men and telling Angie to stop us.

"Why should I stop them? You look like you are loving it and I would love to see them force you to orgasm in the five minutes, particularly if you fight it. I have never seen a woman orgasm before but I think I am about to."

"They cannot make me orgasm. I admit that they are making a good job of it but I do need a hard cock to bring that on."

She had set me a challenge and I felt certain it was one I could rise to. John seemed to be stepping up his attentions to her nipples and I found her clit again with gusto. This time I left my fingers stroking around her g-spot area. She seemed very close to orgasm in about a minute.

"I bet you that we can bring on your orgasm in less than two minutes Jen. Do you still argue that you still have control over it? If you can prevent us bringing on your orgasm in two minutes you can ask anything of Angie and I for the remainder of the holiday."

"What if I lose the bet, what do you get?"

"It is very simple I will have the pleasure of seeing you orgasm against your will. That would be reward enough. Angie please be kind enough to time out the next two minutes."

After thirty seconds she was seconds away from losing all control. I stopped the stimulation and asked her if she was still confident. The look of defeat in her eyes I will remember forever. I resumed what I had been doing and shortly afterwards she wailed in defeat. The orgasm had not erupted but did as soon as I used a spare finger to tease the very heart of her anus. Throughout her orgasm her anus pulsed on my finger. She swore at us all, blasphemed and dissolved into a gibbering wreck.

"My god that was spectacular. Now I really need to be fucked. Peter would you mind if John fucks me it looks like he is rather in need as well."

"John would you please be kind enough to fuck the living daylights out of Angie. The girls have been teasing you rather badly and I think you deserve the reward. If Jen returns to the land of the living she might still have something for me."

"I have got plenty for you, you bastard. Get on your back I am going to do all the work now. Angie don't be gentle with him he loves a dominant woman."

Jen straddled my hips and enveloped me in her large, wet swollen pussy. It was her turn and she was in charge. As I approached orgasm she slowed me down only resuming when she could control me again. I could not see John and Angie but I could hear her particularly. She is normally not very noisy but today she was deafening. I could not imagine what they were doing to each other but it sounded exciting.

Jen was still fully in control of me as I heard the telltale noises that Angie was approaching the point of no return. Jen put her fingers to my lips to quieten me so that we could fully absorb her every squeal, moan and gasp. When Angie had completed her long powerful orgasm Jen slipped me out of her. I thought she wanted to punish me but instead she re-aligned me and sunk me straight through her sphincter. It was much tighter than her pussy but she told me to fuck her and not hold back.

The minute I started to bury myself in and out of her it was clear this was her special passion. I would last only a few seconds but she was still bucking like a rodeo rider well before I started spraying deep in her bowels. There had been many firsts that evening but a round of applause from John and Angie left us all laughing uncontrollably.

I understood new things about Angie and me after that night. We had sex with John and Jen every day for the remainder of the holiday. Nothing could quite compare with that special first night. Since the end of the holiday we have had very little experience of group sex but often use that first time when we fantasize.