New Friends Ch. 01-03

Story Info
A submissive woman meets new friends.
10.5k words
4.67
21.8k
28

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
877 Followers

I would love your feedback and your votes. Enjoy.

Chapter 1

My name is Ian and my wife's name is Pat. At the time that this adventure began, Pat and I had been married for a couple of years. We were both in our forties. It was the second marriage for both of us. We had been involved in an affair prior to being married and this affair led us to exploring our sexual needs and fantasies. I enjoyed dominating Pat and really enjoyed watching others dominate her, both male and female. Pat had come to terms with her submissiveness and her growing need to be humiliated, not being called names, but by being naked while others were dressed or having people watch her being dominated.

As time went by, it was easy for us to talk about sex and some of Pat's fantasies had been fulfilled, one or two had not. Pat was easily fulfilling all of my fantasies. It came as a real disappointment when we found out we would have to move for our careers. This was a real wrench because the people that we played with and took real pleasure in dominating Pat and had helped her realize some of her fantasies as well as mine, would be out of our lives.

A few months after we relocated, we were sitting in our new home when Pat mentioned something that came up at work. She mentioned an assistant manager, Kathy, that she had met during a presentation she made to Kathy's company. Pat said that she was very nice and suggested that she and her husband should meet us for dinner. We really hadn't made any friends and I said I would be fine with it and that she should set it up.

Two weeks later, we were having dinner with Kathy and her husband, Tim. They were a nice couple, a few years younger than Pat and I. They were both in their late thirties. Kathy worked for an engineering company and Tim was in sales for a book company. They were good company. Kathy was short with dark hair and rather small boobs. Tim was a bit taller and we hit it off pretty well.

We did get together with Kathy and Tim a couple more times. They introduced us to Sarah and Mike, friends of theirs for years. Sarah was good looking, blond, and from what I could tell, great legs and tits. Mike was as tall as me and very outgoing. The six of us got along well and we started to get together every other week at one of our houses. We were at Kathy and Tim's when our relationship began to change.

Pat and I watched what we were drinking, but the others were really enjoying themselves. Kathy, who surprised me by saying this, wanted to know what was the kinkiest thing each of us had done. She started by saying that she had sex with two guys before she met Tim. This caused some giggles and Tim said that he took part in an orgy at college. He described how he got a blow job from one girl and screwed another. Sarah said that she had a three-month long affair with another woman. Mike said he had sex at a swinger's club. Now it was our turn. I went first.

"I took a paddle to the ass of a woman who was placed in stocks and her ankles were cuffed to the sides of the stocks so her legs were spread wide. There were people watching as I paddled the woman." There was silence for a moment and Kathy asked if the woman was Pat.

Before I could answer, Pat said, "Yes, it was."

"Well, I guess we know what Pat's hottest thing was. Did you like it?" Sarah asked.

"I loved it!" Pat said. "But, that's not the hottest thing I have ever done. I was fucked by three guys at the same time."

"Was Ian one of them?" Kathy asked.

"No, but he watched!"

"So, you had a cock in your pussy, ass and mouth?" Mike asked.

"Yes. And they all came in my mouth."

There was silence and I thought it might be time to explain. "Pat is very submissive and we have had a number of adventures because of her submissiveness." I looked at Pat as I spoke.

"Ian has satisfied almost all of my fantasies and needs. He is just wonderful. I enjoy being dominated and enjoy being put in humiliating situations but I absolutely hate being called names."

"Like what situations?" Sarah asked.

"Being naked when others are dressed or being spanked or paddled while others watch, or having sex while being tied up. It just turns me on and I really crave that."

"Wow! I thought I was kinky." Sarah said.

Shortly after Pat's admission of her submissiveness, we left and agreed to meet at Sarah and Mike's in two weeks. On the way home, Pat thought that maybe we shouldn't have said anything but I said we were just being honest.

Two weeks later we arrived at Sarah and Mike's house. Kathy and Tim were already there. Another woman was present and we were introduced to Helen, who was Sarah's mother. Helen was in her fifties and looked like her daughter. Sarah shooed us all into the living room after everyone had a drink in their hand. Just as Sarah sat down, she swore and jumped up, saying she forgot the snacks in the kitchen.

"To bad you don't have a maid." Helen said. "Then the maid could get it and you could relax."

Sarah sat down and stared at Pat. I looked at Pat and saw her give Sarah a little smile and nod her head.

Sarah smiled back, waited a moment, and then said, "Pat would do it, wouldn't you?"

"Yes. I would."

"Pat can't be a maid, though," I said.

"Why's that?" Tim asked.

"Because, she is submissive. If she agrees, then she must do what everyone tells her to do."

"Are you really a submissive?" Helen asked.

"Yes, I am." Pat replied.

"I don't believe that." Helen said.

"Pat, will you be our naked submissive for the rest of the night?" Kathy said, grinning.

"Yes."

Sarah then announced that the matter was settled and stood up. Pat stood and followed Sarah out of the room. Helen asked if this was some kind of stunt. I told her that when Pat comes down stairs, she will be naked and will do anything that anyone asks. Helen smirked but when Sarah came down followed by my naked wife, she opened her mouth and gawked.

Sarah had Pat follow her to the kitchen and serve dinner to each of us. Pat served me first and I made sure everyone saw me rub her ass. When she served Tim, he shoved two fingers in her pussy. When dinner was over, Pat cleared the dishes while the rest of us went into the living room. When Pat returned, I had her stand in the middle of the room with her legs spread and her hands clasped behind her head.

Sarah told Pat to get on her knees and she obeyed. Sarah told Pat that since it was close to Mike's birthday, she wanted to give Mike a present. Sarah wanted all three guys to fuck her while the women watched and Mike could pick which hole he wanted. I told Tim he could have second choice.

"Well, boys, time to undress and let Pat get you hard." Helen said loudly.

Tim, Mike and I began to undress and we stood in front of Pat. Tim was in the middle and Pat took him into her mouth. She was holding Mike's cock in one hand, and mine in the other, as she sucked. Pat sucked on each one of us until we were hard.

Sarah asked Mike what hole he wanted and he looked at Sarah and smiled. "He wants Pat's asshole." Sarah laughed. "He likes doing me in the ass."

Helen, still amazed at what she was seeing, asked her daughter if she liked getting it in her ass. Sarah said, "Oh, yes."

Tim laid down on the floor, his cock pointing straight up. Without being told, Pat squatted over Tim and guided his cock into her pussy. She moved up and down a few times until his cock was all the way inside her. She leaned forward, her tits now in Tim's face as Mike, applying lube to his cock that Sarah had produced, moved behind Pat and slowly pushed his cock into Pat's ass.

Once they had a rhythm going, I moved toward Pat's head and she opened her mouth as I pushed my cock toward her face.

It didn't take long for me to cum and before Pat swallowed, Sarah told Pat to keep the cum in her mouth and show the cum to Helen, Kathy, and her. Pat obeyed Sarah and opened her mouth to show them all my cum in her mouth before swallowing.

Mike was getting close and Sarah wanted him to cum in Pat's mouth. "I don't want the carpet to get dirty." Mike pulled out of Pat's asshole and moved to her face, getting his cock into her mouth just as he came. Pat opened her mouth after Mike had finished and showed his cum in her mouth before she swallowed. Tim told Pat to finish him in her mouth. Pat eased off his cock and took him into her mouth. As with the others, she kept as much cum in her mouth as she could before showing it us. She swallowed. Par stood up and put her hands behind her head and spread her legs.

"What is she doing?" Helen asked.

I replied that she is waiting for her next instruction.

Sarah thought that that was enough for one night. Helen had to leave, anyway and as she made her way to the door, she pulled on Pat's nipples. Kathy said that maybe we should go into the dining room and talk about this. Kathy told Pat to go upstairs and get her clothes. Mike interrupted and said that he thought Pat should stay naked.

We discussed what had happened and that it was important for all of us to stay friends and dominating Pat would continue only if Pat wanted it.

Pat smiled broadly and said, "Yes, yes please!"

Sarah went upstairs to get Pat's clothes. When she came downstairs, I took the clothes from Sarah and announced that Pat would be riding home naked. I added that I may just let her out a block or two from our house and walk home naked. We said our goodbyes and left; Pat walking naked to our car.

We were sitting in our living room the day after returning from Sarah and Mike's house. Pat was still naked. The truth was that when we were home, she was always naked unless we had company who were unaware of Pat's submissiveness. But it was something Pat had said last night that was occupying my thoughts, not my wife's naked body.

"What did you mean when you said last night that I have fulfilled almost all of your fantasies?"

Pat looked up at me with an expression like she wanted to be anywhere else but here answering that question.

"I like doing the submissive scenes with you and with other people dominating me. But I feel like I need something else, something more. I've looked at videos and read stories on line and found something that may be what I need.?"

I told Pat that I could never be upset with her, no matter how kinky her fantasy may be.

"I want to be trained as a pony girl."

Chapter 2

Pat's admission that she had a fantasy of being a pony girl led to a long talk about how this fantasy had taken hold. She told me that she stumbled across some sites on line that had stories and videos and she was intrigued by the idea. Although I had no idea where to look, I agreed to help Pat fulfill the fantasy and look for a place to make this happen.

Over the next few days, I searched he internet and really found nothing that was helpful. Just before a get together at our house with Sarah, Kathy, Tim and Mike, where Pat and I decided that she would stay naked throughout, Pat called me at work and asked me to stop at Kathy's house on the way home to pick up a crock pot. It seemed that ours had broken. Since it wasn't too out of the way, it wouldn't be a problem.

I stopped at Kathy's house. Tim was away on a business trip and Kathy went to get the pot from the kitchen. When she returned, she gave me the pot and as I was getting ready to leave, she said that Pat was really lucky to have someone who let her live out her fantasies.

"Well, to be honest, I'm having trouble with one now."

"Not with the four of us, is it?"

I told Kathy that it was nothing like that and that it was a pretty unusual fantasy and that I couldn't find a place or person to make it happen. Kathy asked me if I could tell her what it is and I said I would but I didn't want her to say anything. Kathy agreed.

"Pat has had this fantasy of being a pony girl. I would like to find a place that could make this happen. I really want her to be able to do this."

Kathy didn't say anything. She got up and went toward the table and picked up her purse. She withdrew a card from her wallet and handed it to me.

"Now, it's your turn to promise that you will never say where you got this from. They can give Pat what she wants and, though I wouldn't know about that, they could give her quite a bit more. You should call and go and see them."

I promised Kathy that I wouldn't say a thing and thanked her. I returned home and after dinner I told Pat I might have found a place to make her latest fantasy a reality. Pat became quite excited and she decided to call the number on the card. All the card said was Georgia and Bud Miller and the number. Pat called and started a conversation with someone. After a minute or too, and with some hesitation, Pat said that she wanted to be a pony girl. There was more conversation and Pat had said "my husband." There was more conversation before Pat hung up.

Pat said we had an appointment with the Miller's on Saturday. We knew we would have to cancel the party with our friends but that was the best slot the Millers had. We called our friends and rescheduled and I was the one talking to Kathy.

"Did you call?" She asked.

I told her we did and she ended by saying that Pat would enjoy the visit and repeated that she may find even more.

That Saturday, we drove out to the Miller's. It was quite away from where we lived, so it took us an hour to reach the Miller's place, well, farm actually. I pulled in front of their house and Pat and I walked up to the front door. Before I could ring the bell, the door opened and a woman of 55-60 years of age opened the door. Her hair was grey, and she had a nice figure. She ushered us inside and introduced us to her husband. He asked that we call him Bud and his wife Georgia and asked us why we had come to their farm.

"My wife has a fantasy that she would like to make into a reality and we were led to believe you might be able to help her realize that fantasy."

"Would you please tell us, dear, what is this fantasy? I know you told me over the phone but I want to hear you say it." Georgia said.

Pat looked at the floor before finding the courage to speak. She announced that she wanted to be a pony girl.

"Well, if that is a desire of yours, dear, we can certainly help." Georgia said.

"But we have to make sure that this is your fantasy and that you are not being forced into it." Bud asked.

Pat assured both of them that this was something that she wanted to do. She said the desire was almost overwhelming. The Miller's asked a few more questions and then said that there was things Pat had to know before they agreed to help. Georgia said that both herself and her husband would be there during the time she was being trained. Pat said that was fine. They asked if there was anything Pat didn't like sexually.

"I don't like being called names."

"When you are being trained, you will be called a filly."

Pat thought for a moment and said that would be alright.

Bud explained that he and his wife were animal breeders, dogs and horses mostly. "But we found out about this part a few years ago and we cater to many different desires of people." Bud told me about the fee and I handed him an envelope containing the money. Georgia said that if Pat was ready, we should head to the barn area. Georgia told Pat there was a place for her to change in the barn.

"Would it be alright if I took off my clothes here and walked there naked?" Pat asked.

"I see no problem with that." Bud said. "Give us a chance to look at you, but keep your shoes on until we get to the barn."

Pat stood up and removed the thin sundress she was wearing. Her bra came off next revealing her 34b tits and I heard Bud say very nice. She slipped her fingers inside the waistband of her panties and slid them off, revealing her waxed pussy.

The couple led the way to the barn. I was walking behind Pat.

We walked into the barn and through another door there was a smaller room that had all kinds of costumes and leather harnesses. Georgia said that this room was designed for the pony play that Pat wanted to experience.

"Some just like to dress up, others take it more seriously." Georgia said as she showed Pat a tail that was attached to a large butt plug. She also explained that they had carts the ponies could pull. "What do you want?"

"I want the serious training." Pat said.

"I thought so." Bud said. "Let's get her ready."

There were all kinds of leather harnesses and five or six carts that could be pulled by horses.

Hanging on the wall were a number of long tails. At first, I thought they were horsehair whips but when I noticed that each of the tails was attached to a butt plug. The plugs were of various sizes.

"Any suggestions as to size?" Georgia asked

"Pat likes things in her butt. I would use one of the large ones."

I watched as Georgia selected a tail that ended with a butt plug that was at least eight inches long and I thought was as wide as a fist in the middle. Georgia was smiling at me as she led Pat over to a rail.

"Bend over the rail, Pat."

"Yes, Ma'am." Pat answered and she bent over the rail.

"Spread those legs." Georgia directed and to emphasize the point she slapped Pat on her ass twice.

Pat spread her legs. Bud handed Georgia some lube. I knew that Pat had to be feeling humiliated knowing that Bud was staring at her spread pussy and soon to be gaping asshole.

"I'm going to push this in slowly but not stop until it's all the way up your asshole." Georgia said.

Georgia was true to her word. She pushed the tail in slowly like she said she would but she didn't stop. When the widest part of the plug began to push in, Pat grunted and shoved her ass backwards to take more of it in. Pat kept pushing back until the plug disappeared up her asshole.

"That's in there nicely." Bud said.

Taking Pat by the arm, Georgia led her over to a large table. She picked up an object that looked somewhat like a helmet and slipped it over Pat's head. There was no front part to cover her face, only a leather covered bar. Georgia told Pat to open her mouth and she put the bar across her mouth. Pat's tongue was underneath the bar and she couldn't talk. There were buckles on the headpiece that Georgia was working on until the device was snug around her head.

Georgia turned her so that she now faced us. Bud was holding a pair of cuffs which he put on Pat's wrists. He attached a thin chain to the cuffs and walked behind her. He took hold of Pat's wrists and pulled them up. He attached the chain to something on the back of the headpiece, holding her hands behind her back but lifting them so they were in the middle of her back.

"That looks perfect." Georgia said. "Just a few finishing touches."

Georgia picked up a large feather and stuck it in to the top of the headpiece. She then took two nipple clips and put them on Pat's nipples. Little bells hung from the end of each clip.

"Now, we are going to train you to walk like a proper pony girl." Georgia said.

She attached a leash to the front of the headpiece and picked up a thin whip. Georgia was holding another whip that had several leather strands which she handed to me. When I looked toward Bud, he was holding a leather strap. Georgia led Pat outside with Bud and I following. We stopped in front of a small enclosure that was covered by grass. Georgia led me into the enclosure. In the center was a large pole with a long leather leash attached. Georgia removed the leash she had put on Pat in the barn and attached the longer one, from the pole, to my headpiece.

"Are you right-handed?" Georgia asked me and I said I was.

Georgia ordered Pat to start walking around the enclosure counter clockwise. She told Pat to bring my knees up high as she walked and if she didn't, they would remind her with our whips or Bud's strap. It must have been difficult for Pat to walk as instructed because of the butt plug and Bud used his strap as Pat walked past him.

Gln1517
Gln1517
877 Followers