New Friends Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bud loves to use that strap of his." Georgia said loudly.

As I passed Georgia, she brought her single tail whip across Pat's ass and I flicked my whip across Pat's upper thighs as she passed. She was keeping her knees up and she made two passes with no one whipping her. Pat didn't raise her knees, walking almost normally. Georgia brought her whip across Pat's ass, harder than any previous stroke and Bud did the same. I thought that Pat didn't raise her knees on purpose.

"Stop!" Georgia shouted and Pat stopped.

Georgia walked over to Pat and unhooked the leash from her headpiece. She was staring into Pat's eyes.

"You want more, don't you?" She asked.

It was hard for Pat to respond with the bit in her mouth and she was drooling, the saliva dripping onto her tits. Pat nodded her head yes.

"Let's get her out of this." Georgia said.

Bud and Georgia began to undue the headpiece. Pat's hands were uncurled and Pat moved them stiffly. Georgia moved in front of her and removed the nipple clips. She rubbed Pat's tits and she winced. They did not remove the tail butt plug. Pat's ass was red from being struck in the training ring. Bud took her by the arm and walked her back toward another area of the barn. Georgia and I followed.

Bud led Pat through a door and into another partitioned area of the barn. On the floor was a large mat, covered in a clean, white sheet. Georgia told her to get on all fours with her head down as she slowly began to twist the horsetail plug in Pat's asshole around. Georgia kept twisting the plug until it left her asshole with an audible plop.

"Quite a nice gape." Georgia remarked as she traced her finger around Pat's asshole.

"Yes, it does look like it needs something in there." I said. "Bud, how about you fuck her in the ass while I have her suck my cock?"

"Sounds okay to me." Bud said smiling.

"Georgia, as soon as I cum, you can have her mouth or any other part of her that you want."

"I may just do that." Georgia replied.

Considering just how open Pat was, Bud's cock slid all the way in. He slapped her ass as he fucked and she grunted once or twice from the force of the spanks. Once Bud had a rhythm going, I stuck my cock in my wife's mouth. Bud was driving into Pat's asshole with a great deal of force. Pat was moving her tongue over my cock and I began to cum. She swallowed every drop of my cum. I moved away and motioned to Georgia to have her fun but she just watched Bud fuck Pat in her ass until he came. Bud told Pat to get on her knees. He moved in front of her and told her to clean his cock. Pat readily complied, licking all the cum from his cock.

Georgia did not get undressed. Instead, she picked up a wooden paddle and told Pat to stand up.

"Bend over and touch your toes." Georgia ordered and Pat complied.

A loud splat rand across the barn as the paddle struck Pat's ass. Pat rose up slightly but quickly got back into position. Three more swats followed. Pat was wiggling her ass and Georgia laughed. The last two swats were delivered across Pat's upper thighs. Georgia told Pat to stand up straight.

"Would you like to see the rest of the barn?" Bud asked.

I said I would and Pat nodded that she would also.

We entered a room and saw all types of bondage equipment and about fifteen chairs with a small stage in front of it.

"We do more specialty shows here. We may have a sub bound to this breeding bench in more stringent bondage. There is also more involvement by the audience."

"What do you mean?" Pat asked.

"The audience can punish or even have sex with the woman."

I could see a look of curiosity on Pat's face.

The tour over, we headed back to the house. Georgia gave Pat back her clothes. Pat asked if she could stay naked on the drive home.

"Of course." I replied.

As we were leaving, Georgia gave Pat a card.

"If you want to do more, let us know. We would be glad to help and we do pay our performers." Georgia said as we left.

On the ride home, I asked Pat how she felt and wondered if her fantasy was everything she thought it would be. Her answer was somewhat surprising.

"It was really different. I really was hoping that Georgia or Bud would help get me off because I was close to cumming. Having them watch and assist was ok but when they showed me the breeding bench, I thought that it would be more of a turn on to be bound on that bench. And with people watching, I think the humiliation alone will make me cum. But my concern is how would you feel seeing your wife bound and used by a group of people?'

"I love you even more and thought it was beyond hot. You know I want to give you everything you want sexually. You have denied me nothing and if you want to be bound on that bench and used while people are watching, I am all for it."

I told Pat to think about doing a show and if she still wanted to do it, we could speak with Bud and Georgia. The sex we had that weekend was wonderful, I enjoyed all of Pat's holes. Kathy called to find out how it went, and I told her it went well.

"Is she going to do a show?"

I laughed and said she is thinking about it. I asked her how she knew about that part of Bud and Georgia's business.

"They showed me around after I went there but I wasn't interested in doing anything more, but I thought Pat might be interested."

I told Kathy she might be right and I promised to let her know whatever Pat decided.

A few days later we were sitting in our family room, Pat naked on the leather chair with her legs spread over the chair's arms, Pat told me that she wanted to do it. I told her that she could call and tell whoever she talks to, that you want to be spanked or paddled.

The next day, Pat called. She was speaking with Georgia and all I could hear is what Pat was saying. She told Georgia that she wanted to do the show where she was bound on the breeding bench. Pat answered yes and no and I see. There was silence as Pat listened and then Pat was talking about dates. They talked a few more minutes before Pat hung up.

"Well, it will be next Saturday."

"How many people?" I asked.

"Georgia said ten, not including you and that we could invite two people if we wanted. Who would you want to invite?"

"Would it bother you to have someone watch who knows you?"

Pat said that she didn't think it would. I told her that Kathy was the one that gave me the Miller's number. I asked If she wanted to invite Kathy and Tim. When she didn't immediately answer, I said, "You will call them tomorrow and invite them."

"Yes, Sir." Pat replied. "I think that will be very kinky."

The next evening, Pat called Kathy. They talked for what seemed like hours. When Pat finally put the phone down, she said that she and Tim would come but she hoped that Tim would not find out about her adventure at the Miller's. Pat said that while they were talking, she asked Tim if he would want to go and he was quite excited. They wanted to know if we could ride together. I didn't see a problem with that.

"I was hoping to have you ride to the Miller's naked, maybe wearing only a dog collar." I said.

Pat smiled that naughty smile she has and said, "Well, I could still do that. Might be fun and they have seen me naked."

The days until the show passed slowly but the day finally arrived. The Miller's had called the day before and gave Pat some instructions. She needed to arrive an hour before the other guests so that Bud could adjust the breeding bench. Pat had asked about the impact play and Bud said that would be before the guests used her. Georgia and Bud were going to do that part unless she wanted more people involved and if that was the case the audience could take part. Pat, who loved to be punished until her ass was very red, thought that Bud and Georgia would be enough and she asked Bud to make sure that neither of them held back.

Pat had finished all her preparations and told me she had even given herself an enema to be thoroughly clean.

"Are you thinking of getting it in the ass?" I asked.

"Just in case." She replied.

Pat slipped on a leather collar that we had and walked into our garage naked and got in the back seat. We drove over to Kathy and Tim's house. Kathy got into the front and Tim, not surprisingly, got into the back next to Pat. I noticed Tim's hand feeling the inside of Pat's leg and Pat spreading her legs wider in invitation.

When we arrived at the farm, Bud and Georgia were waiting.

"I'm glad you dressed for the occasion." Georgia laughed and we made introductions, Bud and Georgia not letting on that they knew Kathy.

"We need to get you ready." Bud said. "Our guests will be arriving soon."

I asked how many people were coming and he said that four other couples were going to watch Pat get her ass smacked and be fucked by who knows how many people.

Georgia took Pat by the arm and led her toward the barn. The rest of us followed and all our eyes were on Pat's ass as she walked toward the barn. I asked Bud who was going to do the spanking and he smiled.

'Well, you know that Georgia likes to take a paddle to an ass every once in a while. Doesn't matter if it's male or female. She's going to do Pat first. One of the guests is going to use a crop on her and if she misbehaves, I have a razor strap I like to use, so I hope your wife acts up."

We reached the barn and went through the front part where the mattress was and into the middle section. Twelve chairs were set up facing the breeding bench. The way the bench was positioned, the audience would be looking at Pat's spread legs as she was being paddled or being taken by one of the audience members. Bud was adjusting the height of the bench and looked up at Pat and told her to get on the bench. Pat did as instructed and put one knee on the leg support and her other knee on the other. She leaned forward and placed her hands forward. Georgia cuffed both her wrists to the bench and Bud cuffed her ankles. He adjusted the leg supports so they spread farther apart, exposing Pat's pussy and asshole. Satisfied with her position, he raised the middle portion slightly. Pat's ass was now the highest point of her prone body.

Georgia told Bud to admit the guests and a few minutes later, four couples, casually dressed, were walking into the barn. Each couple walked around Pat's bound body, a few touched her ass and one male slid a finger into her pussy. He smiled when he pulled his finger out and glanced at her wetness. Bud told everyone to sit and Georgia was next to Pat, holding a wooden paddle. When we had all taken our seats, Georgia began to smack Pat's asscheeks, alternating left and right. When she had delivered a dozen swats, she stopped and rubbed her hand over Pat's ass. She looked to the audience and a man stood up and walked toward Bud, who gave him a riding crop.

The man, who looked to be in his thirties, ran the crop through his fingers before bringing it down across Pat's ass. The strokes were definitely hard but Pat seemed to be enjoying them as she raised her ass up as much as she could on the breeding bench. The man had delivered 10 strokes when he changed position and brought the crop down on Pat's pussy. She yelled as he brought a second stroke down on her pussy. He rubbed Pat's ass and pussy when he had finished and handed the crop back to Bud.

Georgia was now next to Pat and was whispering in her ear. Georgia placed a strap over Pat's waist and buckled it closed, holding Pat firmly to the bench. Two men stood up and began to undress.

"You know what you have to do." Georgia said as one of the men moved in front of Pat's face, standing between her bound, spread arms. Pat opened her mouth and the man pushed his cock into her open mouth.

The other man moved behind her and slid his cock into her pussy. The man in her pussy was pushing in slowly, letting the entire length of his cock penetrate her pussy. The man she was sucking was holding her head and rocking his hips. Pat gagged a few times. The man pulled back to allow her to catch her breath before pushing his cock back into her mouth. It wasn't too much longer than he began to cum, the man in her pussy pushed hard and they both came, filling her mouth and pussy. Pat moved her hips, as much as her bonds would allow, trying to coax every bit of cum out of the cock in her pussy.

A couple stood up and finished stripping off their clothes. The woman stepped into a harness with a thick plastic cock attached. The man moved to the front and stuck his cock in Pat's mouth.

"You doing her pussy or ass?" The man said to his partner.

"I heard one of the other women say to her male friend that she wanted him to fuck her in the ass. I think I'll help him out by opening her up."

The woman had a bottle of lube which she applied to the length of her strap on. She moved behind Pat and slapped her on the ass twice before pushing the tip of her strap on against Pat's asshole. She pushed again and the strap on pushed in. It didn't seem to cause Pat much distress because I could see her try to push her ass back onto the strap on. She sucked on the cock in her mouth until the man came. Once again, she swallowed. Once he had cum, the young woman pulled her strap on out of Pat's asshole.

Another man stood up. He had undressed and the woman with him must have been stroking his cock because he had a hard on. He moved between Pat's legs and buried his cock in her ass in one thrust. The only sound from Pat was a loud grunt. The man fucked her quickly and he grabbed her by the hips as he came. He spanked her ass as he finished. He walked in front of Pat.

"Open up."

Pat opened her mouth and cleaned his cock. No one else came forward.

"All this cum is for you." Georgia said as she placed a small cup under Pat's pussy and with two fingers, she scooped the cum into the cup. Pat jerked as Georgia's fingers touched her clit. She repeated the process with the cum in her ass.

Georgia moved to the front of the bench and put the cup against Pat's lips and tilted the glass as Pat swallowed all of it. Those watching applauded and Georgia invited them to come and look at Pat's gaping pussy and asshole before they left. Pat was overwhelmed by the applause and felt proud of putting on such an entertaining show.

Tim, Kathy and I remained as the other guests were led back to the house. Georgia said we could leave Pat bound to the bench for the rest of the night, if we wished. Tim thought that was a good idea, but Kathy thought that Pat had done enough after looking at Pat's pussy. We unbuckled her restraints and Tim and I helped her up.

We left a short time later. Pat remained nude on the ride home. Kathy asked Pat if she would ever do that again. Kathy seemed she sure that Pat would do it again.

"Well," Pat said, "yes, I think I would."

Chapter 3

It had been four weeks since we visited Bud and Georgia's farm to watch my wife, Pat, bound, whipped and fucked in front of a small audience. At my insistence, Pat would stay naked whenever we were home and sometimes when we would go out at night, if she would be staying in the car. If she was thinking about or fantasizing about another session like that she didn't let on.

When I returned home from work this particular night, Pat was on the phone. I couldn't immediately tell with whom she was talking, until after she had hung up.

"That was Kathy." Pat said. "She wanted to come over and I told her it was ok."

I told Pat that it was fine but I also told Pat to remain naked and to sit in my favorite position when she arrived, even if Tim, Kathy's husband, was with her. Pat smiled and nodded her head. Being naked in front of people was now one of her turn-ons. About a half hour later, our doorbell rang. Pat had opened a bottle of wine and put it down when she heard the bell. She went to our leather chair and sat down placing her legs over the arms of the chair, spreading her pussy wide. Once she was seated, I went and answered the door.

"Hi, Kathy, come on in." I said. "Tim couldn't make it?"

"Out of town on business. Whoa!" Kathy said when she saw Pat sitting spread legged on the chair. "I thought you might be naked but spread like that, uh, no." Kathy laughed.

"Ian likes me like this. So, what's so important?"

Kathy sat down opposite Pat on the sofa and I sat next to her. Sitting where we were, we could easily look at Pat's spread pussy and tits. Kathy took a deep breath and began.

"You know that recently I got a promotion at work to the position of Personal Assistant to the CEO. Every year, six very important Board members fly in for meetings and on one of those nights the men go out and have fun. Even though when I was an assistant to the PA, she never really discussed what went on although I did hear her say something about a stripper. So, I assumed that what they did was of a sexual nature. I was called into the office two weeks ago and told about this by the CEO. He apologized for asking me to do this but keeping these Board Members happy was critical for the company and for my success. He told me some of the things they did in the past. I told him I wasn't offended and that I would try my best."

"What did you come up with?" I asked.

"Nothing, really and I only have two days to report to the CEO on what the entertainment will be. So, in a panic, I called Georgia and Bud. I told them what I knew the group had done in the past and that they were a kinky group. Bud told me they could have someone in bondage and allow for the seven men to enjoy the submissive and finish off with a gangbang. But Bud said the only problem would be finding a woman to do all those things."

Kathy looked at Pat and the comprehension of what she was asking spread over Pat's face and she broke into a wide smile.

"You want me to be that submissive, don't you, Kathy?" Pat asked.

"Yeah, I guess I am. Would you consider it?"

I looked at Pat and by the way her hand casually touched along her pussy, I could tell she would be willing, and excited to do it.

"If you want to come Ian, that could be arranged." Kathy said.

"So, I would basically be their slave?" Pat asked.

"Well, you like being naked, you like being spanked, and you have had multiple guys at one time. So, I just thought you may want to do this."

"Kathy, I don't want to do it. I need to do it! God, I think I'm wet now!" Pat said. "Ian, what do think?"

I had images of Pat being used by all the men but I really enjoy watching her get spanked or paddled.

"It seems, Kathy that you have found your entertainment. When will this happen?" Pat asked.

Kathy said next Thursday night and that she would confirm everything with the Millers.

"Georgia suggested that I ask you and Bud really wants to use the razor strap on your butt. Look, this is going to be quite a lot for you to handle. I really owe you for this."

"She can handle it." I said. "Let's not divulge who she is. The less the group know, the better."

"I can do that." Kathy said. "I need to get back but I'll call you tomorrow with the details."

Kathy said her goodbyes and I began to get undressed as soon as I shut the door. I ordered Pat to crawl to me and suck my cock. As she sucked, I told her she was going to be the best slave ever.

She pulled my cock from her mouth and looked up at me and smiled. "I know I will. God, I'm so turned on by what's going to happen," she said as she stuck my cock back in her mouth just as I began to cum.

The next few days Pat and I would discuss what probably would happen during the upcoming scene. I mentioned that I thought her ass and tits might get a real workout.

"I thought about that and especially Bud's razor strap. I really want that to happen. I really think that when I get into sub space, I think I would do anything, well, maybe not being pierced or permanently marked. You know I would hate that."