New Friends Ch. 07

Story Info
The first steps toward permanent sexual slavery.
6.2k words
4.59
8.6k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

I would suggest reading the earlier chapters so that you have an understanding of the characters. Thank you for your votes and comments. They really are appreciated.

Chapter 7

Having recovered from my last experience at the Renaissance Fair, I began to feel the urge to continue my journey from submissive to slave. The conversation with Ian about serving at the Queen of Spades Club was intriguing but I was concerned that Ian wouldn't be there. He told me that he would speak with James again to try to see what would work for them and for me.

That phone call happened two nights before we were due to visit our friends at Sarah and Mike's house. Our friends had visited us while I was recovering from the Fair, but this would be the first time since then that I was expecting to be used by them and anyone else who may be there. As my status as a slave dictated, I would be naked when I left our house, during the ride to Sarah and Mike's and during the time we were there. When it was time to leave, Ian pulled the car out of the garage. I waited inside the garage with the door up and when Ian stopped, I walked out to the car. Ian was becoming very creative in finding ways to humiliate me. The sun wasn't down yet and it was possible that I would be seen walking naked to the car. If I was, so be it.

On the drive to Sarah and Mike's house, Ian had me keep my legs spread. I'm sure I was seen by a few people but I really didn't care. If I thought that I was being stared at, I spread my legs even wider. We pulled into their driveway and I got out and walked up the steps to the front door, Ian behind me squeezing my ass.

"That felt nice." I said, smiling at Ian as he rang the doorbell.

"You are truly amazing. Whatever you want or need, you just say it."

"Yes, Sir."

Mike opened the door and grabbed my left nipple, not hard but firmly, and pulled me inside. He let go to shake Ian's hand and we moved toward their front room. Helen was there as well as Tim and Kathy.

"Glad to see that Pat, er, slave dressed for the occasion." Tim said.

"Slave has only worn clothes twice since her performance at the Fair. Another thing, if, amongst us, you can call her slave or Pat. Her submissive behavior is not dependent on a label or name. She is what she is." Ian said matter of factory.

"Well, I'm calling her slave." Sarah announced. "I've got a new toy I want to try out."

Sarah stood up and left the room.

"Sarah is really into dominating you, Pat." Mike said. "Truthfully, I love watching her do it."

When Sarah returned, she told me to kneel on the floor and put my hands behind my head.

"I was really disappointed that the guy who was supposed to pierce your tits couldn't make it to the Fair. Maybe some other time." Sarah said as she pulled on my nipples. "Stick your tits out."

I pushed my tits forward as Sarah reached into her back pocket and pulled out a small leather paddle. Lightly, she began to slap my tits, increasing the force as she continued.

"I think you're making an impression, Sarah. She's starting to squirm." Kathy laughed.

Two very hard slaps, one to each of my tits, and Sarah stopped. My tits were red and sore. Helen, who never missed a chance to play with my nipples, stood up and walked in front of me. She grabbed hold of my nipples and pulled hard. I groaned as she rolled my nipples between her fingers.

"Nice job, Sarah." Helen said. "Her tits are quite red."

I stayed on my knees with my hands still behind my head. I looked down at my tits and Helen was right. They were quite red.

"Can I have that paddle, Sarah?" Helen asked.

"Sure. Here you go."

Helen ordered me to put my head down and get my ass up. She began to paddle my ass, increasing the intensity of the swats as she continued. Helen delivered her final swats to my upper thighs before she stopped.

"On your knees." Helen ordered and I rose up, immediately putting my hands behind my head.

"Good. Now your ass is the same color as your tits." Helen laughed. "So, which one of you boys is going to fuck the slave?"

"I'm for that!" Tim said and he began to undress.

"Which hole do you want?" Mike asked.

"Mouth then her asshole." Tim replied. "You seem to love doing her in the ass so I thought I might see just how good it is."

"I'll take the mouth while you're doing her ass. Sarah, get undressed so Ian has something to do." Mike said.

"Gladly, Sarah replied. "How do you want me, Ian?"

I got on my knees and waited for Tim to undress. I heard Ian tell Sarah that since she likes being fucked in the ass that is what he wanted to do. Kathy said that I should lick Ian's cum out of Sarah's asshole. Tim was in front of me and I opened my mouth and he pushed his cock all the way into my mouth. I gagged a bit but I quickly recovered and began to suck on Tim's cock. I was able to get all of his cock in my mouth, my nose against his me, pubic hair. Tim pulled out and he pushed my shoulder and I moved into position. My head was down and I spread my knees as far apart as I could.

I glanced over to watch Ian push lube into Sarah's asshole. Ian threw the bottle of lube to Tim and I felt him push lube into my asshole. I couldn't tell how many fingers he used but he pushed the lube in roughly. Mike was laying down in front of me and I began to suck on his cock as Tim's cock pushed into my asshole. Tim pulled almost all the way out and then he slapped my ass hard.

"Move your ass back on my cock. I want to see my cock disappear in your asshole."

I moved back onto Tim's cock. If Tim thought that it was a humiliating act for me to move back and forth on his cock, he was wrong. I loved being fucked this way and I moved my ass back onto his cock as far as I could. Mike was beginning to moan and I could tell he was close to filling my mouth with his cum. His first spurt of cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed every bit of his cum and licked his cock clean when he had finished using my mouth.

Tim was grabbing hold of my hips and as I pushed back on his cock, he began to cum. I stopped moving and let Tim control his pleasure. I felt like there was a gallon of cum in my asshole. Mike and Tim moved away from me. I stayed in position.

"We can't have you dripping all over the floor." Kathy said as she knelt on the floor next to me.

I felt her fingers push into my asshole. She slapped my ass and told me to keep my legs spread so that she could scoop out all of her husband's cum from my ass. When she had Tim's cum on her fingers, she told me to lick her fingers clean. Three times I cleaned her fingers and Kathy slapped my ass when she was done.

"Slave, get over here and lick my asshole clean. Ian really filled my ass so you better get all his cum out of my asshole."

I crawled toward Sarah and pulled her cheeks apart and began to lick. I stuck my tongue as far into her asshole as I could. I tasted Ian's cum and the lube that had coated His cock and Sarah's asshole. I sucked and swallowed all that I could. Ian moved next to me.

"Clean me off." He snapped. I gently sucked until all traces of his cum were gone from his cock.

Everyone was getting dressed but my duties as the groups sex slave were not finished. Helen was removing her pants and panties as she sat back in her chair, she ordered me to lick her pussy. I stayed on my hands and knees and crawled toward Helen. She was sitting in the chair the same way I would be if I was at home. The only difference was that she had her top on. Her legs were spread over the chair arms and her pussy was spread as I began to lick making sure I dragged my tongue over her clit.

"You better make my mother cum." Sarah snapped and to emphasize the point, she spanked my ass quickly, six times.

It didn't take long for Helen to cum. She grabbed my head and ground her pussy against my mouth. I licked all her until she couldn't stand it any longer. She pushed me away when she was finished.

I crawled back to the center of the room and got up on my knees. I put my hands behind my head and waited. No one said anything until Ian broke the silence.

"I don't know if you remember James from the Renaissance Fair. He and two of his friends had Pat in all three of her holes."

"Oh, the black guys. Yeah, they were quite large if I remember." Sarah said.

"That's him." Ian replied. "Well, it seems they have a club called the Queen of Spades. James and a group of his friends meet at a bar they own and fuck white women. They asked me if I wanted to have Pat attend. I explained that Pat was really submissive and that would have to be part of whatever they planned to do."

"When are you going to take slave there?" Mike asked.

"That's a problem. They don't allow white men in and I don't want to send Pat by herself. Certainly, she will be naked but I don't want her going in by herself. James explained that they close the bar at eleven o'clock and then they party in the basement. He showed me some pictures and it looked nice."

"What if a women took her in?" Kathy asked.

"I was hoping one of you would say that." Ian laughed.

"I'm going to be gone for the next two weeks so I can't do it." Helen said.

"Well, I could." Kathy offered. "Sarah could come, too."

"I would like to see slave filled with black cock." Sarah said. "I'm in."

"Thanks. I will let James know."

On the way home, Ian asked if I was okay with being the center of attention at the Queen of Spades club. I told Ian that I was a slave and whatever he wanted I would do.

"That opens up many possibilities, Pat. Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

Ian spoke to James the next day and I was going to be taken to the club on Saturday. Ian called Kathy and then Sarah and told them what night and when to come to our house to pick me up. Ian asked me if I was okay with this.

I looked at Ian and the comfort I felt when I was in sub space was now washing over me. I knew that being a sex slave was what I was and what I wanted, I told Ian exactly how I felt and that whatever James and his friends wanted to do to me, I would do it.

"I do hope that there is some bondage or spanking involved." I added.

"I did explain to James how much you need that. Do you think Sarah and Kathy might be involved in dominating you?"

"Sarah will if she gets the opportunity. She is becoming a real dominant. Kathy might be involved sexually."

Saturday night came and I made sure that I cleaned myself inside and out. I put a little bit of lube in my asshole because I knew that some very large cocks would be pushing inside my ass. I reminded myself to give the lube bottle to Kathy when we left. Ian put the temporary tattoo on my right hip.

Ian put on my collar and certainly, attached the leash to the collar. Sarah and Kathy arrived and Ian handed the leash to Sarah.

"Remember, you can't arrive before 11:15. They need to close the bar to the public before they start."

"Understood, Ian." Sarah said. "Let's go, slave." Sarah said as she stared at the tattoo of a spade with the letter Q inside the spade.

Sarah pulled on the leash and Kathy slapped my ass as we left the house and walked to Sarah's car. I sat in the back seat.

"So, how much cock are you going to have tonight, slave?" Sarah asked.

"Lots, I would think." I replied.

"Well, we have some things planned that should put you in a submissive frame of mind." Kathy said.

"Kathy, I'm always in a submissive frame of mind." My two friends laughed at that comment.

Sarah pulled the car into the bar's parking lot. There were a number of cars in the lot but it was impossible to tell how many were inside. I thought that I would find out how many would be inside me in a little while.

"Out of the car." Kathy ordered.

Kathy opened her door and waited for me to get out of the car. I got out and my bare feet we on the pavement. The leash that was attached to my collar was dangling between my tits. I couldn't see anyone milling around outside save for one man who was standing by the entrance to the bar.

"The pavement seems to be free of anything that could injure your feet, so let's go." Sarah said as she reached for the leash and pulled. I followed with Kathy behind me.

I felt a slap on my ass and Kathy said that she just wanted to do that. I was led up a few stairs to the door of the bar which had a sign on it saying, "Queen of Spades Club Members Only." The man at the door looked at me and said he thought I must be the entertainment.

"Show me your tattoo." He snapped.

I turned slightly to show him the temporary tattoo Ian had put on my right hip.

"You two must be her handlers." The man said to Sarah and Kathy. "We'll get her ass inside."

Sarah pulled on my leash and led me inside. Once again, Kathy walked behind me. The Club was surprisingly well lit and seemed very clean. I saw James and he came up to me and pulled on my left nipple. I winced but didn't complain. I wasn't expecting what happened next. James bent to kiss me and forced his tongue inside my mouth. Once I was over the shock, I kissed him back.

"I'm told you two have something planned before we get down to fucking this slave." James said smiling. He pointed to a place a bit further back in the Club and I could see a padded sawhorse.

"We do have a couple of things to do so if you could have the men take of their shoes and socks, slave girl her is going to lick their feet. Slave get on your hands and knees. You are going to crawl the rest of the night. No walking." Sarah barked. "If you get up you will regret it. Does slave understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." I replied as I got down on my hands and knees.

I looked quickly around the room and besides James, there were nine other men and one female, who was the bartender. All of them, of course, were black. The men were quickly undressing and Sarah led me toward James.

"Lick his feet, slave!" Sarah ordered.

I bent my head down to lick James's feet. I realized quickly that by doing this, my ass was raised up and some of the men moved behind me to look at my pussy and asshole. The humiliation I felt was tremendous and I further exposed myself by spreading my legs apart. I heard comments from the onlookers but one in particular caught my ear.

"You boys should all be able to get your cocks up her asshole. It looks like she wants it." The comment came from the female bartender.

I moved to the next pair of feet and licked. I finished and moved down the line. Sarah pulled my leash whenever she thought I had done enough. I came to the last pair of feet. I could tell whose they were by the polish on the end of the toes. The bartender was sitting on a table and her feet were dangling over the side.

Make sure you get between my toes, bitch." She snapped.

Juanita, no!" James said sharply. "You can call her by her name which is Pat or slave, which she prefers. No other names."

"All right, slave. Get between my toes."

I moved my tongue between her toes and licked. I repeated the process until of her toes had been sucked clean. Sarah pulled on the leash and led me toward the back of the bar.

"I see you got us all set up." Sarah said.

"Yeah, Ian said she would like this. I'm looking forward to it." James replied.

I was in front of a padded saw horse. Sarah pulled me towards it and I climbed into position without being told. My hands were tied to the front legs and someone pulled my legs apart and fastened my ankles to the legs in the back. My stomach rested on the padded part of the bench. I felt a hand rubbing my ass and could tell it was Sarah.

"Use this." I heard James say.

I felt a sharp swat across my ass. Sarah was using a thick leather belt to strap my ass. Sarah seemed to really enjoy being the dominant. She rubbed my ass before delivering another stroke across my ass. Two more times she brought the belt across my ass and each time was harder than the stroke previous.

"Anyone want to have a go?" Sarah announced.

In my position I couldn't see if there was anyone moving to take the belt from Sarah. I only saw Kathy talking with one of the naked Club members. Everyone else was behind me staring at my whipped ass and what was between my legs. I felt a spank land on my left asscheek and was quickly followed by a spank on my right. One finger, then two, were pushed into my pussy.

"Damn, she's wet." I heard a man say.

"Give me the belt." Another man said and four more times the belt struck my ass.

The strokes weren't as hard as the ones Sarah delivered. I wiggled my ass as best I could, not to ease the pain, but hoping that someone, maybe Sarah, would strap my ass some more. I made myself a promise as another hand began to spank me, to talk to Sarah privately and let her know just how much I enjoyed her dominating me.

Two more Club members used their hand to spank me and one more used the belt. Sarah came up to the bench and began to untie me. As I got up, I briefly saw the man Kathy was talking to, put his hand inside her blouse as Kathy squeezed his cock outside his pants.

When I was untied, I quickly sank back down to my hands and knees as Sarah led me away by the leash to the middle of the Club. A large mattress, covered by a clean white sheet was on the floor. Sarah led me onto the mattress and unhooked my leash. She walked away and sat on a stool at the bar. James walked onto the mattress and pulled me up to my knees.

"Slave is going to suck our cocks and then we are going to fuck her."

James stood in front of me and without being told to do so, I opened my mouth as he pushed his cock into my mouth. Quickly, two more men were next to James and I reached out to hold their cocks as James pushed his cock farther into my mouth. He was too big for me to get him all the way in my mouth. I let go off one of the cocks I was holding and began to suck it into my mouth. I rubbed James's cock as I alternated sucking the other two cocks. James pulled away and pushed me forward.

"Ben, get on your back and let her climb on your pole. I'm doing her ass."

Ben laid down and taking his cock in my hand, I lowered my pussy onto him. I moved up and down and I could feel him all the way in my pussy. James had lubed his cock and pushed me forward so my tits were pushing into Ben's chest. I stopped moving on Ben's cock as James poked his cock into my asshole. James pushed his cock into me slowly but he didn't stop until he was all the way in. He pulled back just a bit and Ben began to thrust into my pussy. There was a cock in front of me standing over Ben. I opened my mouth and all my holes were filled. James was pulling almost all the way out of my asshole before he thrust back in. I squeezed my pussy around Ben's cock. He must have felt it because he groaned softly as he thrust deep into me. James was getting close to cumming as he increased his tempo and began to slap my ass. I felt his cum in my ass just as the cock I was sucking filled my mouth with cum. The man held my head so that I couldn't move. I swallowed as fast as I could but I began to gag and the cock moved back but my mouth was full and I struggled to swallow. The man I was sucking finally let go of my head and moved his cock out of my mouth.

James had pulled out of my ass and stood off to my right side.

"Clean me off, slave."

Taking a deep breath, I began to lick his cock just as Ben thrust up and began to cum. When James was clean, he moved away from me and I climbed off of Ben's softening cock. Without being told to do so, I turned on my knees and began to clean him off. When I had finished Ben rolled away. I saw Kathy on her knees sucking the cock of one of the members. Her blouse was open as the man she was sucking had his hand inside her bra. I didn't have a chance to watch more as Sarah was now next to me.

"Get that head down and spread your legs, slave." She ordered.

For some reason, I felt comfortable obeying everyone of Sarah's orders. I put my head down and moved my knees as far apart as I could. Sarah pushed three fingers roughly into my asshole and scooped out the cum James had deposited. She brought her fingers to my mouth and I licked them clean. She repeated the process and again I liked her fingers clean.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers
12