New Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah slapped my ass a half dozen times before she got up.

"Three more cocks waiting for you, slave. Make them all cum in your mouth or I will whip the skin off your ass."

Sarah slapped my ass hard and three long, black cocks were in front of me. I began to suck on the cock in the middle and I rubbed the other two with my hands. The cock I was sucking got hard quickly and when the man pulled out of my mouth, he laid down on the mat. I knew what was expected. I climbed onto his cock and slid all the way down the shaft. The two other men were on either side of me, and I alternated sucking on their cocks.

"Jonas, I want her ass, is that okay with you?" One of the men said.

"Yeah, man. I like her mouth." I heard the man I was sucking said.

He pulled out of my mouth as Jonas pushed me forward. I knew that he would push his cock into my asshole but at that moment, even knowing how big his cock was, I wanted him in my ass. I wanted him to spank me hard as he fucked my ass. Jonas pushed his cock into me and didn't stop until I felt his balls against my thighs. I could feel the cock in my mouth tense and the first spurt of cum hit the back of my throat. After I swallowed all the cum, I licked the cock until the man pulled away.

Jonas leaned forward and grabbed my arms, holding my arms by the wrists. He pulled back and I felt if I was bound. Jonas fucked my ass hard but the cock in my pussy pulled out and the man slid out from under me. As Sarah had ordered he was going to cum in my mouth. With Jonas holding my arms back I couldn't lean forward to take his cock. The man knelt on the floor and just as I opened my mouth his cum spurted onto my face. The man did not put his cock in my mouth until he was done cumming on my face. I licked his cock clean and flicked the cum I could reach with my tongue of my chin and lips.

When the man moved away, I could see that Kathy was now naked and riding the cock she had sucked in a reverse cowboy. I bent forward as Jonas continued to fuck my ass. He pulled out and let go of my arms. He was in front of me and he grabbed my nipples to pull me onto my knees. I opened my mouth and sucked on his cock until he filled my mouth with cum. I swallowed and Jonas moved away.

I put my head down on the mat. My ass was raised and I wanted Sarah or James or anyone to take the belt to my or ass or, at least, spank me. I was craving it. I was surprised that it was the bartender, Juanita, who picked up on what I needed.

"You want your ass smacked, don't you slave?"

"Yes, please!" I begged.

I stayed in position but I kept my eyes closed. I heard movement behind me and knew that the men and Sarah were standing behind me staring at my gaping asshole and pussy. Trying not to have anyone notice, I very slightly spread my knees. I was expecting Juanita to use the belt but it was her hand that slapped my ass. She spanked my right asscheek three times before changing to spank my right cheek. She repeated the pattern three times, increasing the force of the spanks as she continued.

"I think the slave needs more." I heard Sarah say. "Do you want to use the belt or do want me to do it?"

"No way I'm missing out on this. Gimme the belt."

A moment later, I felt the belt across my ass. Juanita was not holding back as she delivered two more sharp strokes. Juanita delivered six more strokes before she stopped. I felt fingers rubbing my slit and two fingers push inside my pussy.

"The slave is wet." Juanita announced as she slapped my ass. "Reece, Richard, she's all yours."

"Wait! Not yet." Sarah yelled.

I looked toward Sarah and saw Kathy, naked, standing next to her. Kathy moved onto the mat and sat in front of me. She extended her legs and laid flat. She spread her legs wide and could see the cum of the man she had fucked beginning to leak out of her pussy.

"Come on, clean me out!" Kathy ordered and I crawled toward her pussy.

I began to lick Kathy's pussy. I made sure that all the cum that was inside her was now in my mouth and swallowed. I kept licking my friends cli and I could hear Kathy moan.

"Make her cum, slave!" I heard one of the men say.

I licked until Kathy grabbed my head and ground her pussy into my mouth. I could feel her juices cover my mouth and nose. She pushed my head away, not roughly, but somewhat tenderly and I saw Kathy look at me as if to say that she really enjoyed what I had just done.

"Okay, Reece and Richard, your turn. Anyone not had our slave yet?" James asked.

A man called out that he hadn't and James told him to come onto the mat.

I knew who Reece and Richard were. They, and James, had fucked me at the Renaissance Fair. Reece got behind me and was rubbing my sore ass, not to soothe it, but to add more pain.

"Spank me." I said.

"Say it right, slave." Reece snapped as he slapped my ass.

"Please, sir. Spank my ass."

Reece began to spank me, not hard at first but he picked up the intensity of the spanks as he continued. My ass was throbbing by the time he finished. I raised up on my knees as the three cocks, all hard were pointing at my face. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Sarah and Kathy talking. Kathy was still naked but I could not tell what they were talking about as I opened my mouth and took Reece into my mouth.

"Yeah, suck me good." Reece said. "I'm going to fill that ass of yours with my cum."

Richard was playing with my left tit, pulling on my nipple as the third man, whose name I didn't know, played with my right tit.

"Think we can pull her tits off?" The unknown man said.

"Aaron, I think this one would let us do anything." Richard laughed.

Reece was hard and he pulled out of my mouth and pushed me down. My head was down on the mat and my ass was up. I spread my legs and waited for Reece to penetrate my asshole. Richard knelt on the mat, his cock in front of my face. I opened my mouth just as Reece pushed his cock all the way into my asshole with one thrust. I grunted as Reece began to stroke in and out of me. I got Richard's cock in my mouth and began to suck. Reece was stroking faster into my ass and I tried to squeeze my ass around his cock. Aaron had knelt down next to me and was playing with my tits, but when he began to pinch my nipples, I came. Moments later, Reece pumped his cum into my ass.

Aaron moved behind me when Reece pulled out and he pushed his cock into my pussy. I sucked on Richard as Aaron fucked me. I wanted him to spank me as he fucked but with Richard's cock in my mouth, that was impossible. Richard came first and I swallowed every drop of his cum. He wiped his cock across my face before he moved away. Aaron grabbed my hips as he increased his tempo. He did slap my ass after he had cum.

I was still on the mat with my head down and my ass in the air. I could feel cum dripping out of my pussy and asshole.

"I'm not letting her in the car dripping like that." Sarah said loudly as she dipped her fingers into my pussy.

Sarah put her cum soaked fingers into my mouth.

"Lick it clean!" Sarah ordered,

I did as I was told until Sarah was satisfied that she had gotten all the cum out of my pussy.

"I'll do her ass." I heard Juanita say.

Juanita pushed three fingers into my ass and began to scoop the cum onto her fingers and into my mouth. I knew that I had a very large gape because I hardly felt her fingers inside me.

When Juanita was done, I saw that Kathy was dressed. She walked over towards me and attached the leash to my collar.

"Anytime you want to bring the slave back, just let me know." said James. "Ian has my number."

Kathy pulled on my leash and I crawled toward the front door.

"Stand up." Sarah ordered.

My legs hurt but I finally managed to stand as Kathy led me to the car. Sarah pulled a towel from a bag that was in the back seat. She spread it on the seat and I sat on that as we pulled away from the Club.

"You are really into being a slave, aren't you?" Sarah asked.

I was silent for a minute before saying that I was. I admitted that if the men at the Queen of Spades Club wanted to continue fucking me or whipping me, I would have complied.

"Jesus!" Kathy said. "Pat, we really like you but I think you want to be a slave forever, maybe even being sold! Would you want that?"

I couldn't believe Kathy said that.

"I have thought about that and the idea makes me really wet. But I don't think that would be practical. I don't know what I would do without Ian.

"You would probably do what you did tonight. You need to be dominated, and I have to admit, I like dominating you. We all do." Sarah said.

"I like it, too, Sarah."

We were getting close to my neighborhood and Sarah looked at Kathy and they both smiled. Sarah stopped the car three blocks from the house.

"Your night's not done." Sarah said. "Get out of the car."

I didn't even hesitate or look to see if anyone was out. I didn't care. I opened the door and stood on the grass next to the car. Kathy told me to stretch out my hands As Sarah shut my door and watched. She was holding a bag. Kathy attached a cuff to each wrist and buckled them shut. She attached clips to each cuff and pulled my hands behind my head and attached the cuffs to my collar.

"Stick your tits out, slave." Sarah snapped.

I pushed my tits forward and Kathy, smiling, took both my nipples between her thumb and forefinger, making them stiff. She held out her hand and Sarah gave her a large clip which she snapped onto my left nipple. She did the same with my right.

"One more thing to add." Sarah said. She reached into the bag and pulled out a ball gag. Sarah handed the gag to Kathy.

"Open your mouth, Pat." Kathy said.

I opened my mouth and Kathy gently pushed the ball into my mouth. Once it was in place, Sarah buckled the gag tightly behind my head. Sarah slapped my ass and told me to start walking home.

"By the way, slave, this was Ian's idea." Sarah said.

I saw Kathy pull out her phone and she told me that she just texted Ian to let him know I was on my way. Kathy and Sarah got into the car and drove off. I stood on the grass not moving. I knew it was very early in the morning and I really thought I could run home without being seen. But that thought left my mind quickly. My submissive personality took over and I decided to walk slowly home.

I crossed the first street and decided to walk on the sidewalk. I didn't see any lights on in any of the houses and I couldn't hear any cars coming. Being a bit silly, I turned around and walked backwards to see if any car was heading toward me. There was nothing coming. I crossed the next intersection and I had one block to go before I turned onto my block and home. I thought to myself what would I do if I was seen or stopped. I made a decision that if I was stopped and my gag was removed, I would tell whoever discovered me that I was a slave and since they found me, they could use me anyway they wanted. The thought made me wet.

I had a moment of madness. I decided to leave the sidewalk, and the potential cover of trees and bushes, and I walked into the street. My hands bound behind my head, tits out and clamped, I moved to the center of the street and walked. I always knew I liked being naked in front of people but this was different. There was risk. There was danger. But I didn't care. I was disappointed that I wasn't seen when I reached the end of the block. I stayed in the street as I headed down our street. I could see our coach lights on. I walked up the stairs and kicked gently at the door. Ian opened the door and pulled me into the house by the clips on my tits.

12