New Friends in the Breeding Pens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he had a very special hen to take care of next, all wrapped up in rope and waiting for him with her tail raised. Durst smirked, bobbing his muzzle. Was there ever a female who was not lifting their tail for him and begging to be fucked?

"Now for you, little gryphon."

His shaft bobbed, hardening again as he pranced up behind the gryphon. He snuffled at her pussy as if curious, her cunny lips engorged and flushed with blood as a trail of her own arousal dripped down her feathered thighs to the floor. Durst huffed and nuzzled her rump, skin twitching as her tail flicked back to meet him.

"That's better, stud," she crooned, winding her tail gently around his neck. "I'll be better than her, don't you worry your handsome muzzle one bit about that."

Snorting, the stallion shook his head, lipping her exposed pussy and nuzzling his way up her body, huffing in her scent as he went. The gryphon's tongue lolled from the edge of her beak.

"Mmm..." She moaned, eyes closing. "I do like a breeding stud that knows how to take care of a gryphon, no need to get me ready for you this time. Your cock is all I need."

She paused as he snorted over her neck, tail stroking idly over his withers.

"You think you're gonna be big enough for me, boy?" Rovoska teased, a glint in her eye. "I've had a lot of males in my time... I'm just not sure you're going to live up to my high expectations here."

She peered towards the door as if expecting someone, perhaps from the breeding facility itself, to enter on cue.

"Maybe I should double check with the staff on hand if you're really the best stud they have on the books here? I wouldn't want to be short changed, after all."

Durst nipped the back of her neck, drawing a sharp squeal from her beak, eyes wide and tongue poking out over the edge of her beak. The flat head of his cock pressed up to the gryphon's cunt, stealing all further snarky comments from her beak as she inhaled, a low purr rumbling up from her chest.

"You should be lucky to be bred by me, little hen," he snorted, tucking his forelegs in against her sides as he manoeuvred himself around the bondage with more difficulty than he cared to admit. "Because I don't need anything more than myself as I am now to prove I'm the very best they have to offer here!"

She opened her beak to mouth off a snappy comeback, but he thrust too quickly. Snorting heavily over her back, Durst nipped at her feathers and gave a claiming squeal as he rammed into her, showing no mercy. His already slickened and lubricated cock jammed easily into her snatch, her pussy giving little to no resistance even as she rippled tightly around him. Rovoska hunched her shoulders, wings pulling at the ropes as her eyes bulged.

In the background of their mating scene, Apalala nickered breathlessly, still in the process of recovering from her own climax, eyes rolling back into her head as her pussy drooled. A second round may just have made her unconscious. But it was Rovoska's turn now and the hen crooned, gasping as the stallion drew back. She felt every single heated inch of his rod drawing from her pussy until only the tip remained. Where a feral stallion - the unthinking kind - may have scooted his hindquarters in close to keep the majority of his length buried inside his 'mare' of the moment, Durst played into intelligence, bypassing base instinct with a toss of his mane.

"You chose me in coming here, little hen," he huffed, throwing his weight behind his thrust as he slammed back into Rovoska, his intent clear. "But I'm the one who is in control here. You'll be bred, whether you shriek or not, and you'll be leaking my cum for days, just so everyone knows exactly where you've been and what you've been doing."

She would not have admitted it to anyone else on a later date, but Rovoska's pussy clenched and rippled around his shaft, milking him as he thrust, balls slapping up to where her entrance melded into tiny, soft feathers. Digging her talons into the sand, she keened and tore furrows through it, no longer caring if anyone saw her submission or her passion in her own breeding. In her mind's eye, she imagined a clutch of gryphlets bounding between her legs, with the eyes and spunk of the stallion who impregnated her.

Rovoska's chest heaved, dragging breath after breath in as Durst coolly thrust, forelegs neatly tucked around her hips as if they belonged there. The silvery stallion puffed, nostrils flaring, a whinny quivering on his velvety lips.

"It's my job, my right, to breed needy females like you," he groaned, working out his jaw as his cock jabbed, driving deeper. "You're all the same, sharp of tongue and wanting what I have to give."

He lipped at her feathers, hindquarters ramming in as close to her rump as he could possibly go, balls swinging up to slap gently into her. Rovoska gasped for breath, keening shrilly as her body twitched and pulsed around him, struggling to contain such a massive and demanding length as his. But the stallion was there to take his pleasure to and his only requirement was to make sure that the gryphon was full and dripping semen by the time she left.

There was no way his semen would not take, of course. Durst rolled his eyes at the sheer idiocy of the fleeting thought. He had a perfect track card, thank you very much!

Returning his attention to Rovoska, he nickered and pressed his cheek to hers, neck arching over hers as his cock drove in deep, hindquarters working in his bid to breed.

"Well, now you have it, hen, and you're not leaving here until I've stretched you out and bred you so hard you can't walk."

Maybe her clutch would have equine hindquarters - like hippogriffs? The stallion snorted at his own joke, distracted too easily by the fertile female squirming beneath him. He feigned a nip at the tufts of feathers that were her ears - how strange! - and neighed, kicking up sand. Her warm passage pulsed around him, body begging for his seed, which was a gift that he was only too willing to deliver into her needy snatch.

Rovoska twisted her head back and forth, unable to submit to her bondage as she stretched out her neck and fought to push back into the stallion. It was no use, of course, being bound as tightly as she was, and the ropes rubbing over her feathers stirred the flames inside her to a crescendo of a blaze. As the stallion heaved and snorted, intent only on breeding her, she squirmed and shrieked, climaxing around his shaft as the flaring tip pushed over that sensitive patch of nerves inside her over and over again. As much as she strove to retain her composure, there was nothing the female could do to hold back as pleasure made her legs weak, ropes supporting the bulk of her weight with Durst on top.

Her tongue poked from the corner of her beak as her orgasm rolled on and on, the pounding shaft driving harder and harder into her. Her juices squelched out around his length, drooling on to her feathers as if to mark them, but the stallion had something far longer-lasting to mark her with.

Shuffling his hindquarters in closer to her divine rump, he grunted and gave every scrap of energy he had to his thrusts, quickly exploding into a climax that made his muscles twitch beneath the skin. He stomped, a shudder rippling through his body as he emptied his balls for the second time that evening deep into a needy hen who was doing everything possible to rock back into him with every short, jabbing thrust. His flare rubbed over that sensitive spot inside her - or so he assumed, judging by how her body suddenly tensed pleasurably - and the stallion threw his head up, nostrils wickedly flared and his blood hot with breeding.

He lipped the base of her neck with the first sliver of tiredness, tail swishing rhythmically as his cock remained hard. Durst snorted. He couldn't let himself become soft so soon - he had a job to do and the night was still young. He didn't have to breed the hen and the filly again, but what was the point in ever doing half a job?

He may have even enjoyed them more than a little.

"Your turn again, filly," he chuckled, only a little breathless as he slipped from Rovoska's back and trotted over to her, floating over the arena floor in an impressive demonstration of passage. "I would ask whether or not you are ready for your second mounting of your breeding session, but your body tells that tale for me."

Bobbing her muzzle rapidly, Apalala tossed her head as her marehood winked, tail flagging up well out of the way of her sex. Her top lip bounced off her teeth in her eagerness and she grinned goofily, barely able to force out the words that would grant 'her' breeding stud leeway to do with her as he willed.

"Take me!"

There never had been any question. As Rovoska hung her head, slack in her bondage and dreaming of a clutch, Apalala whinnied as she was spread open once more. Durst's hoof caught her hip as he mounted, but she couldn't find it in herself to care, only craving his thick girth driving deeper and deeper to the explosive climax they both craved.

Above the nickering filly, Durst bared his teeth in a stallion's grin, cock throbbing and pulsing pre-cum into her needy tunnel. It wouldn't be the last he saw of Apalala, of that much he was sure.

His breeding females would always be back for more.

12