New Friends Pt. 03

Story Info
Vacation experimentation leads to more fun and games.
5.2k words
4.38
14.5k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kansas73
kansas73
35 Followers

We walked back to our room, collapsed on our bed and shook our heads in disbelief.

"That was so hot, hon!" you said as you smiled and then kissed my lips.

"I know. I loved watching Ashley make you cum like that. And I never thought I'd be saying this, but I really enjoyed being naked with Jay! Not sure which I enjoyed more - the way he made me cum or making him cum!"

You felt a tingle when I said that and leaned in for another kiss. We made out for a few minutes, but it was super late and we were both exhausted so we got under the covers and went to sleep.

I love waking up to your naked body, and the next morning was no different as my cock pressed against your bare ass. I kissed your shoulder and cupped your breasts as I felt your nipple harden in between my fingers. You moaned softly as I kissed my way down your back to your ass and thighs. I pried your legs apart and plunged my tongue inside you.

"Mmmm, that feels good."

Ashley had been there about 10 hours earlier and I got hard thinking about that again as my tongue darted in and out of your tight pussy. I turned you onto your back and spread your lips with my fingers. I flicked my tongue across your clit and then circled it over and over as you raised your ass off the bed. I pulled your cheeks apart and pushed a finger deep inside you. I knew this wasn't gonna take long as you began to quiver against my lips.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum so hard!"

You erupted in my mouth and rolled onto your side as you squeezed your legs together to make it last. I watched you writhing on the bed and moved behind you. I filled you with my rock hard cock and felt my balls getting wet from your juices with each deep thrust. I grabbed your hips and picked up my pace. Morning sex was always hard and fast and you loved it.

"Fuck me! Fuck me with that big cock!"

You reached back to massage my balls and it sent me over the edge. I shook as I emptied myself inside your warm pussy and played with your hair. We held hands and rested for a few more minutes before getting dressed for breakfast.

We were directed to a table with a nice ocean view and sat down and glanced at the menus. Our waitress came over to offer us coffee, but we politely declined and asked for orange juice instead. You were still looking at your menu when I noticed Jay and Ashley sitting just a few tables away. I made eye contact and he waved and nodded. I was slightly embarrassed as I thought about the previous night and everything that went on between us.

You looked over in their direction and smiled at Ashley as she returned a warm smile of her own. They were sitting at a table for four and motioned for us to join them.

"Do you want to go over there, hon?" I asked as I held your hand.

"Yeah, I wanna see what else they have in mind!" you giggled as we got up and walked to their table.

I shook Jay's hand and gave Ashley a kiss on the cheek as Jay leaned over and kissed your cheek and then sat back down. Jay was not one to be shy as he blurted out, "So did you enjoy yourselves last night?"

We both laughed and then nodded our heads as I replied, "Was it hard to tell? We came back for more."

Jay added, "And we were so glad that you did!"

The sky was beginning to get really dark just as our breakfasts arrived. We ate our food and the conversation was just as easy as it was the night before. I really don't know why we were so comfortable with our new friends, but it just felt right.

"It doesn't look like a beach day or a pool day, does it?" I asked Jay.

"No, it looks like the kind of day to get back in bed."

The waitress dropped off our check and I reached for it quickly, "Our treat. It's the least we can do to thank you both for last night."

The rain started to fall quickly as we all stood up and scurried under the awning by the bar. We waited about 10 minutes to see if the storm was going to pass, but it didn't seem like it as the sky was almost pitch black.

"I guess we should head upstairs until the rain stops." I said as Ashley was whispering in your ear and smiling.

You nodded your head and said, "Why don't you guys come over to our room since you had us over last night?"

Jay and Ashley accepted your offer and Ashley added, "I just have to grab something from our room and then we'll be over."

We exited the elevator and went to our rooms. We brushed our teeth and straightened up a little bit. You were still in your bathing suit and cover up and I was in my bathing suit and tank top.

"What were you and Ashley giggling about?"

"Oh you'll see. We thought of a game to help pass the time during the storm."

I was definitely curious as we heard a knock on our door. I got up and let our friends in. Ashley walked over to you and placed her handbag next to the couch. Jay and I sat across from one another at the table in our little dining room/kitchen area.

Ashley spun around with a deck of cards and said, "OK boys, let's have some fun. I am going to deal everyone one card and the person with the lowest card has to remove a piece of clothing. Then I will pass the cards to my left and the next person deals. We will keep going until we're all naked and then we can move on to the real fun. If someone is already naked and loses again, the person with the highest card gets to decide what that person has to do or what happens to him or her, but only for a minute. Then the cards get passed and we continue. Are you boys up for it?"

I smiled and said, "Deal the cards, Ashley. Even though it looks like you and Sue have an extra item to take off before we get to see your goods!"

You and Ashley laughed and joined us at the table in your bathing suits and cover-ups. She dealt the cards face down, and when we turned them over one by one, it was revealed that I had an 8 of clubs, you had a jack of hearts, Jay had a 3 of clubs, and Ashley had a 10 of diamonds.

She snickered and said, "Let's go, honey. Take that shirt off!"

She passed the cards to me as Jay pulled his t-shirt over his head and threw it onto the couch. One more loss and he would already be naked. I shuffled the cards and remembered how big he was and felt my cock beginning to grow. I dealt the cards and when we all flipped them over, luck was not on Jay's side. Or was it? He was holding the low card once again.

Ashley was giddy and said, "Show us that big cock, baby!"

Jay stood up, and yanked his shorts to the ground as he sprung free. He stepped out of his shorts and kicked them toward the couch.

"Wow, I can't believe Steven was able to take all of that into his mouth!" you said with a bit of admiration.

Jay added, "And he did it so well."

I passed the cards to you and watched you shuffling and glancing down at Jay's stiff cock. He saw you staring and said, "Don't forget to deal, Sue. If I lose again, you get to decide what happens next."

You felt your clit pulse as you laughed and dealt out the cards. Jay received a king of diamonds so he was probably safe for this round. Ashley had a deuce of clubs, I had a deuce of hearts, and you had a 9 of spades.

"What happens now?" I asked.

You spoke immediately and said, "You both strip!" as Jay gave you a high-five.

Ashley untied her cover-up and threw it onto the couch while I peeled off my tank top and tossed it onto the pile of Jay's clothes by the couch. It was Jay's deal. He shuffled and pushed the cards across the table. We turned them over and he was low card again! I couldn't believe it. Since he was already naked, the person with the high card got to decide what happened to him or what he had to do. Ashley and I didn't have very good cards either, so even though you only had an 8 of hearts, that was the highest card for this round.

"Does someone have a timer?" you asked with a smirk?

I set the timer on my phone for one minute and waited for you to tell us what you had in mind. "Show us how you stroke that big cock, Jay. And stand up so we get a good view."

Jay rose to his feet and grasped his hard cock in his right hand as I pushed "start" on the timer. He slowly stroked his dick as we all stared and enjoyed the show. The head of his cock disappeared into his fist and then slowly reappeared inch by inch until his hand hit the base and then worked its way back to the head and then back down to the base several times as time just ticked away. 3...2...1...ding! Jay sat back down and passed the deck to Ashley.

Ashley dealt us each a card and placed the rest of the deck on the table. I was happy to see that I had a jack of clubs. You weren't as fortunate with a 3 of hearts. Jay had an 8 of spades, and Ashley had a 9 of spades. It was your turn to remove your cover-up and add it to the growing pile of clothes. You and Ashley were in your bikinis while Jay was fully naked and I was wearing just my bathing suit.

It was my deal and as I shuffled the cards, I caught you staring at Jay's cock again. It was thick and big and I understood the fascination. I started to deal the cards and gave you a 5 of diamonds. Jay got a king of hearts and Ashley got a 5 of clubs. I flipped over my card and saw a queen of spades.

"Looks like the ladies are gonna be topless, Jay!" I said with a grin.

I watched you reach behind your back and untie the string on your black bikini while Ashley fiddled with the tie on her pale yellow bikini top. In one swift motion you pulled your top off and flung it to the floor. Ashley did the same with hers and I felt my cock stiffen as I saw her tits jiggle. I looked across the table and saw Jay's eyes glued to your bare chest and it turned me on knowing he was thinking about you. Unless Jay lost the next hand, someone else was going to be naked.

You quickly shuffled and dealt out the cards. Jay was having a tough morning as he turned over a 4 of spades. Ashley had a 5 of diamonds and I had a 6 diamonds. You flipped over your card and we all gasped at the same time as we saw the 2 of hearts lying on the table. Everyone had such low cards, but nothing was lower than a deuce!

You nervously hooked your thumbs into your waistband and raised your ass off the seat as you pulled your bikini bottoms over your thighs and down to your ankles. As you bent over to grab them and throw them onto the couch, your breasts fell forward and your nipples were rock hard. I caught Jay staring at your smooth shaven pussy and felt my cock stir.

You and Jay were now completely naked while Ashley and I still had one more item of clothing left before we joined you. It was Jay's deal and Ashley got an ace of hearts. Nobody was going to beat that. I got a jack of diamonds and you got a 4 of clubs. Jay flipped over a 10 of spades and smiled. Ashley had the high card so she got to decide your fate.

Jay passed the deck to his wife and asked, "What did you have in mind for Sue?"

She looked at me and said, "Do you have the timer ready for your wife?"

I nodded my head and she looked at you and said, "Since you were curious to see how my husband stroked his cock, I'm curious to see how you stroke it."

You looked toward me and I raised my eyebrows and said, "You heard her, baby. Stroke his cock."

You knelt beside Jay's legs and could barely wrap your hand around his massive cock as I started the timer on my phone. I watched your hand glide over his entire length as you moved from base to tip and then back to base nice and slowly. Jay looked down at you and said, "Your hand feels way better than mine ever did."

You liked hearing that and replied, "My mouth would feel even better."

You took your left hand and began to massage his balls while you stroked his thick cock up and down and then asked me how much time you had left.

"Eleven seconds," I replied.

You bent down and flicked your tongue over the head of his cock, and licked the back of his cock all the way down to his balls. He moaned just as the timer expired.

"I hope you get the low card next round, and I get the high card," Jay said with a smile.

As you rose from your knees you glanced back at Ashley and she said, "I guess my husband enjoyed that as much as I enjoyed watching it. My bottoms are soaked."

You were so turned on and wet and I was so hard from watching you stroke Jay like that. His cock still glistened with your spit as Ashley dealt another hand. I got a 9 of spades and felt pretty good about it. You got a queen of diamonds and Jay got a queen of clubs. Ashley flipped over a king of hearts and reached for my shorts as she shrieked with excitement, "Take 'em off."

I stood up, turned my back to the table and slid my shorts over my ass and down to the floor really slowly. As my hands moved to my ankles, I was nearly bent in half when I felt your hand smack my bare ass and grab my right cheek. Ashley followed your lead and grabbed my left cheek and spread me apart. I was so hard and almost poked out Ashley's eye with my dick when I spun around and sat back down.

Ashley was the only one who wasn't naked, but you could see the outline of her pussy through her bikini bottoms because she was so wet that they were almost transparent. Ashley passed me the deck of cards and I didn't know where to look as I shuffled. My sexy wife was naked and Ashley's perky tits were on full display.

I gathered the cards and pushed them one by one in front of each of you. You had a jack of spades, Jay had a 5 of clubs, Ashley had a queen of hearts and as I turned my card face up, I saw a 5 of diamonds. Jay and I both had the low card and since Ashley had the queen, she got to decide what happened next. She smiled, stood up and yanked her bikini bottoms to the floor.

"I didn't want to be the only one who wasn't naked. But you boys aren't off the hook that easy. Sue and I are going to watch you stroke each other until someone cums. Go sit on the couch together. Oh, and I almost forgot, whoever cums first is gonna get his ass fucked by the winner's wife and whoever can last will get his cock sucked by the loser's wife. How does that sound?"

You yelled, "That sounds fucking hot as hell!"

I added, "Sounds like I better last" and let out a nervous laugh.

As we stood and made our way over to the couch, you handed Ashley her bag and then disappeared for a minute into our bedroom and said, "Give me a second, please."

When you returned, you were wearing your red strap-on and said, "I'm ready for you, Jay."

Ashley had reached into her bag and put on her harness as well and when she turned around, her flesh-colored cock was on full display. It was so life-like and pretty big. It was definitely larger than anything that's ever been in my ass.

I gulped and asked, "I guess you're ready for me?"

She reached down and stroked her fake cock and said, "Yup, this is all yours if you cum first."

You and Ashley sat down next to each other on one couch and she immediately leaned over and kissed you while jokingly grabbing your strap-on and saying, "Nice cock, Sue!"

You playfully stroked her flesh-colored cock and said, "Thanks, but yours is bigger!" and then added, "Shouldn't you boys be the ones playing with each other's cocks?"

We all laughed and then I said, "Why don't you girls each give us a quick preview and demonstrate how you suck cock on each other's fake ones first?"

Ashley tilted her head and then dropped to her knees and took your red rubber cock into her mouth. She stroked it and sucked it and I imagined her mouth would feel really good. She let it slide out from between her lips and then stood up. It was your turn to suck Ashley's flesh-colored dick and I was so hard watching you kneel with your bare ass exposed.

Jay was rock hard as well as you ran your tongue up and down her fake cock and then wrapped your lips around the head. You held the base and sucked her deep into your mouth. You were stroking it and sucking it and Ashley's mouth fell open while watching you. "Wow. You really know how to suck a cock, Sue. Jay will be really lucky if he wins!"

You blushed, rose from your knees, and then sat down on the couch next to Ashley. You were both completely naked except for the harnesses and strap-on cocks.

"Let's go, boys! I'm ready to fuck Steven's ass or suck his big dick, Ashley yelled.

With that, I reached between Jay's legs and wrapped my right hand around his cock as he did the same to me. I forgot how nice his hand felt as he moved up and down my entire shaft to my swollen head. He really knew what he was doing and I wasn't sure how long I would last. I let my fingers tickle his balls each time I stroked him down to the base and knew he was enjoying himself as well. As you watched us pleasing one another, you felt your clit pulsing again and couldn't decide what you wanted to do more - fuck Jay's muscular ass or suck his big cock.

It was as if Ashley had read your mind because she looked at you and said, "I don't even know who I'm rooting for anymore!" and then brushed your nipple with her soft fingers.

You held her hand against your breast and kissed her lips as your tongue pushed its way inside her warm mouth. I saw you making out with her and it was driving me crazy. That certainly wasn't helping me win the contest. Jay was really focused on my cock and continually stroked me with expert skill. I matched his every pull and licked my lips as I thought about putting it in my mouth.

As I got lost in that idea, Jay reached across with his left hand and massaged my balls while picking up the pace with his right. I wasn't gonna last much longer and he sensed it.

"I can't wait to feel Sue's mouth on me while watching Ashley fuck your hot little ass!"

As the words came out of his mouth, the first shot of cum sprayed from my cock and covered my stomach. The second burst hit his fist as I released his cock and saw you smiling on the other couch. I needed a minute to catch my breath, but Ashley was ready to go.

She sauntered over to the couch and grabbed my hand and helped me up. She led me over to the other couch and then apparently changed her mind. "Actually, I'm gonna bend you over this couch so you can get a better view of your wife sucking my husband's giant cock!"

That turned me on and I felt my cock beginning to grow again as Ashley spun me around and stroked her fake dick with a generous amount of lube. I saw you get up from the other couch, strip off your harness and strap-on, and then kneel between Jay's thighs.

You placed your left hand just below his tanned stomach and took his dick into your right hand. You tilted your face and licked the underside of his cock from the base to his engorged head and then swirled your tongue around the top. I knew he was going to enjoy every single minute of your perfect mouth and I knew you would savor the power of pleasing him as well. As I watched you circle your magic tongue around Jay's fat head Ashley smacked my ass and told me to bend over the side of the couch.

I spread my legs and grabbed the arm of the couch with my ass fully exposed to Ashley's flesh-colored dildo. My face was only about four or five feet away from you and Jay so I could see everything you were doing to him and it made me so aroused. But I was also wishing that I outlasted Jay so I could've watched you fuck him and felt Ashley's sexy lips and tongue on me.

She leaned over my back and whispered in my ear, "I'll be gentle at first, but you're gonna be begging me to fuck you harder before you know it!"

My dick was half erect again as I felt the tip of her cock pressing against my asshole. She held my hips and slowly eased the head inside me as I gasped. You took your mouth away from Jay and saw Ashley spreading my cheeks. She waited a few seconds so I could get used to the pressure and then slowly pushed forward a few more inches.

I grunted and you said, "Oh my God, that's so hot! I love watching you get fucked!"

kansas73
kansas73
35 Followers
12