New Friends Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finish Jay off and then you can get a better view!" I fired back.

You took him into your mouth and stroked him with your right hand while using your left hand to tease his balls. He held the sides of your face and started to raise his hips off the couch. He slowly fucked your mouth while you moaned and slid your hand up and down his long, thick shaft.

"You're even better than your husband!" he shouted as Ashley began to pick up her pace.

She was getting turned on watching you please her hot husband and so was I.

"Fuck me harder, Ashley! Fill me up!"

She moved her hands to my shoulders and began to pound my ass while my eyes were glued to your sexy, naked body between Jay's legs. I watched you bob your head up and down as Jay's head fell back against the couch and he grabbed the top of it exposing his muscular chest with his arms stretched overhead. Both of your hands moved in unison up and down the entire length of his cock while your lips and tongue covered his head and sucked him with everything you had.

"Oh my God, Sue! You feel incredible," Jay whispered loudly enough for all of us to hear.

You were moaning on him and liked that he was enjoying it so much. You were so wet as you continued to stroke him and suck him and knew he was getting close as he began to lose his breath.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop, Sue! Suck me just like that! I'm gonna cum so hard!"

He exploded into your mouth and I watched you spit his cum back over his swollen head while your right hand was still sliding up and down on him. I was being drilled by Ashley who drove herself deeper and deeper inside me and smacked my ass bright red. I liked being filled and wanted more, but she slid her rubber cock out and told me to sit down on the couch next to Jay. I did as I was told as you got up and sprawled out on the couch across from us for a better view of the action.

Your pussy was soaking wet from sucking Jay's big cock and you needed to cum. You slid your fingers between your legs and began to tease yourself softly as your thighs were spread open giving us a perfect view of your pretty slit. You were putting on a little show for us while Ashley re-positioned herself between my legs by kneeling in front of me.

She pulled my ass to the end of the couch and pushed the head of her glistening cock against my asshole. I reached for her hips and pulled her closer as she disappeared inside me again. It felt amazing to have it shoved all the way in as she held my legs apart and thrusted over and over. She obstructed my view a little bit, but I still caught glimpses of your hand between your sexy legs.

You loved watching me get fucked like that and knew you weren't going to last much longer. Just when you thought it couldn't get any hotter, Jay leaned over and started playing with my cock.

"Holy fuck! That is so fucking hot!" you shouted as Jay slid his strong hand up and down my rock hard shaft.

Between his hand on me and Ashley filling my asshole, I was in ecstasy. You loved it all as your middle finger massaged your clit in a soft, slow circle. Jay continued his manual manipulation of my manhood while his wife fucked my ass harder and faster. I was getting close to another powerful orgasm when Jay bent his head down, took me into his warm mouth, and swirled his tongue around me slowly.

"Oh my God. Suck me, Jay. Suck my cock and make me cum!"

Ashley held my ankles wide apart and buried her rubber cock inside me. I was in heaven as Jay stroked me into his mouth and wrapped his lips around my engorged head. I held his head and started to fuck his handsome face. He was moaning on me and taking me all the way down to the base before he gagged and his eyes watered. He moved his lips back up to my head and flicked his tongue all over me while jerking me off in his fist.

You were fucking your pussy with two fingers and circling your clit while watching my dick disappear between Jay's lips and Ashley's fake cock disappear into my tight ass. You loved watching this hot couple fuck me and suck me at the same time. It was too much for you to handle and sent you over the edge with a powerful orgasm.

You mashed your thighs together and turned onto your side. I saw your hot little ass clenching and I erupted down Jay's throat with a grunt as Ashley kept pounding me.

"Oh my fucking God! Oh my God! That was so hot. I'm drenched," you said breathlessly as Ashley finally pulled out of my ass and took off her harness.

Her tight little pussy was right in front of my face and I could see how wet she was.

"It's my turn, Steven. I'm the only one here who hasn't cum yet, and since your wife sucked off my husband, I thought it would be fair if you could return the favor."

I looked in your direction and you nodded that it was OK. I grabbed her ass and threw her down onto the couch next to her husband so he could watch me pleasure his wife. I knelt down and spread her legs wide apart and kissed her stomach while squeezing her perky tits. I felt her nipples stiffen and rolled them between my fingers while licking a trail down to her pussy.

I pulled her lips apart and plunged my tongue inside as she let out a soft moan and spread her legs wider. My tongue darted in and out a few times before moving my lips to her swollen clit. You got up from the couch and came over to watch. Ashley grabbed your hand and asked you for a kiss. You leaned down and pressed your lips against hers. She pushed her tongue into your mouth and you swirled your tongue around hers just as I was swirling my tongue around her clit.

I looked up and saw you making out with her and it was so hot to see. Jay took one of her tits into his mouth and invited you to do the same. You pried your lips from hers and slid your tongue across her nipple. You liked the way it felt and took it into your mouth. You continued to suck one breast while Jay sucked the other. She loved every minute of it and was nearing her climax. I shoved two fingers into her soaking pussy and sucked her clit.

She was grinding against my face and I knew she was done. I fucked her with my fingers while you and Jay sucked her nipples. She exploded on my tongue as I cupped her ass and licked her slit.

"That was fucking amazing!" she exclaimed.

Jay added, "He does have an incredible tongue, but not as incredible as his wife's tongue."

I just grinned and said, "She's the best. There is nobody better. I'm a lucky man."

We all collapsed on the couch together naked and covered in sweat.

"So what's for lunch?" Jay said with a laugh.

"I need a shower, a nap, and Steven's cock," you added with a wink.

Jay and Ashley took the cue and gathered their bathing suits from the floor and headed to the door.

"Maybe we'll see you guys by the pool if the sun ever comes out," Ashley said. "And if it doesn't come out, maybe we can find another game to play..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

12