All Comments on 'New Girl'

by ReginaFilangie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

This story was so hot! Honestly, I love how you wrote Jasmine. It was paced well, and there was almost nothing that broke the suspension of disbelief for me... except the cherry bit. That was kind of weird. Anyway, 5 ☆'s!

NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyover 7 years ago
What was this?

I did not understand your point. She was a virgin preyed upon by these two guys, didn't want the sex but then she did. Where is this going if its going anywhere? I'm left a bit perplexed.

Desiree I understood, this not so much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You must be a Trump supporter

You want to grab pussy too!!!!

Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome idea but....

...it sucks. Yeah, some people get off on deflowering but it's just ridiculous how she cried one second and suddenly she was having best sex evaa! I mean, come on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

I liked it a lot, it was very well written and the use of imagery was very pleasing. Good job, definitely worth 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Try something else

Rape is one line I won't cross so I didn't care much for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lol why

Do people read this if they don't like this kind of story?

I gave you 5 stars, I liked it. Obviously would be shit in real life but it's a fantasy. I like the kiss at the end.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 7 years ago
Don't mind the whining.

Well done. Pay no attention to the anonymous compliants. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Horrible. People who think rape is hot need to have their brains examined.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous