New Girl Friend

Story Info
Introducing my new GF to vacuum penis pumping.
1k words
4.17
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been an avid Penis Pumper all my adult life. I discovered the use of vacuum enlargement devices early on. There were always advertisements in the back of every porn magazine I ever looked at promoting sizable increases. I wanted that and eventually purchased a tube. Been hooked on it ever since. It is an acquired look and taste which I love but it is not for everyone. So it is always tricky to open up and discuss my activities with new girlfriends. I know for some guys it is a secret that they keep to themselves. But I find honesty and sharing is the best approach. I have had both positive and negative reactions when unveiling my hobby. This is a story about how the last revelation took place.

I met Christy shortly after she had moved to the Glass City. We were introduced by a former coworker of mine. About 2 months after that we began dating. She is a short sexy well built brunette 5ft 4 with smallish boobs and an incredible ass. We got to drinking one night at my place. She told me she was a size queen. We had had sex twice before so she knew what I was packing when I told her I am no john Holmes but I think i have a way to keep you satisfied. She laughed and said Oh Really how is that? I held up one finger and said I will be right back. I stepped out briefly returning holding my 2 inch diameter acrylic penis pumping tube. I asked if she knew what it was? She did having seen them at a lingerie shop before. I explained that I had been using a vacuum tube to enlarge my junk for years. And this was the first size tube I generally fill up. Before stepping up larger and larger. She was giddy from the combination of the news and alcohol. I offered to show her how it worked.

Dropped my pants to my knees. Spit in my hand lubed up my dick slid it inside the vacuum tube. Held it tight against my pubic area and began slowly drawing the air out. A couple of pulls on the brass handled bilge pump and my stuff jerked forward towards the end of the tube. I sat down on the couch next to Christy. Her eyes lit up as my cock stretched and grew. I explained to her the process. That blood and body fluids were being drawn by the air pressure. Forcing my cock's chambers to forcibly expand. And that she would see a noticeable size difference when I was finished. She undressed while the process was taking place. My cock was bright red under the clear plastic throbbing for attention. Christy stroked the outside of the tube. Her tiny hand simulated masturbation. Amazed at what she was witnessing. I used my hands when they were free to explore Christy's smooth skin. I leaned in to kiss her. I told her this was just the first size tube. that I owned 3 even larger tubes. That thought caused her to giggle. I kissed her neck. She fed me her boobs. I kept drawing the tubes air out. Maintaining a strong vacuum pressure. Trying to speed things along.

Christy was really getting worked up. She leaned back on the couch and began rubbing herself. She tweaked and pulled on her budding nipples. Her thumbs brushed the tiny landing strip of hair above her pink labia and clitoris. Using the first two index fingers of both hands she began pulling open her pussy. Inviting me to look at it. Too see how aroused my pumping confession had made her. Softly she asked. What are you going to do to me with your Big Pumped Up Cock?

Unable to resist any longer I released the air pressure and gently tugged the tube off freeing my engorgement. I held it at the base my erection stood proud and firm. Christy reached for it. Her hand now feeling the 40 percent girth difference from what she remembered. She squeezed it. Spat on it for lubrication. Used her grip to jack the raging blood flow to the top. That was all the foreplay that evening. My large pumped up cock went from her grasp to inside her. Bareback cowgirl she lowered in one pleasurable motion all the way down my length. We both sighed our enjoyment as she reached the bottom. She purred in my ear as our ride began. Rocking the couch hard. Her breasts slid over my open mouth with every bouncing motion. She whispered about never having felt this full before. My thoughts were that this was just the first size tube. I own four larger models. That we would be in store for more fun in the future. She was not the first person I have fucked while pumped up. She certainly was one of the tightest. I had her worked up pretty good.

We changed positions. I am nearly a foot taller than Christy. So our best angle of penetration was doggie style. Besides it is my personal favorite. I am an ass man. I tossed her a pillow for her to rest her head on. Crawled up behind her and then toyed around a moment before returning my engorged cock to it's new home. I grabbed her hips steadily pulling her back while driving forward as deep as I could go. The sounds of our clapping skin energized me. What was slow penetrating and deliberate quickened. Accelerating drove us both wild. Christy's pussy began involuntarily clamping down on my cock as her orgasm built. When this happens it becomes uncomfortable for me. I have endured this before. It is without a doubt worth it. Because within minutes we shared a heartfelt moment. Her contracting spasms trying pushing me out but I read her reaction and sank and held deep as we came together. Our bodies shuddered. She screeched into the pillow when she felt my hot sperm being deposited. I left my bloated cock in her. Leaning down kissing her on her neck and shoulders. It was incredible.

We spent the night together. The next morning my cock was still puffed up even from such a short vacuum session. Over breakfast I detailed my pumper's history. And as an enticement I pulled from storage my various sized vacuum tubes. She said she was a Size Queen. I convinced her I was her man.