Amanda and the Forbidden Fruit

Story Info
A drunken one night fling with a junior colleague revisited.
3.3k words
4.38
12.1k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda had a pretty good life, she had just hit 40, a few years into her 2nd marriage, husband had a decent business, they'd bought a lovely farmhouse with a big garden, and her old boss had headhunted her to a senior marketing position in a company he was now a director of. Great salary, company car and a great company making some pretty nifty bespoke engineering products. The commute to work was a bit of a pain, but the odd day working from home, and getting out and about to meet satisfied clients, agencies and a nice team to work with made it a great move overall. Children had never really been on the radar and she was cool with that, preferring the simple life with a nice house and holidays, but with a couple of lovely young nieces she could indulge when she saw them.

Amanda enjoyed her job, the variety and challenges and the people made it a good mix. Andrew was one of the engineers who was assigned to help with the more technical aspects of their product marketing. He helped make sure she didn't make any faux pas with the literature etc., and she spent a couple of hours a week in meetings or on the phone with him. Most of his time was spent overseeing projects with clients as he travelled around the central area. Trade shows were a regular feature on the calendar and Andrew and Amanda would be very involved with making sure they had the right product mix on display and spent days before such events preparing the stand. This meant staying away and the fact they got on well made this pleasant. Busy days in jeans and polo shirts, followed by a bath and relaxing evenings in the bar and over dinner were the norm. Andrew was good company and far more mature than the other lads in the despite them all being in their late 20's.

One of the largest trade shows went well and on the final night the whole team went out for dinner before heading back to their hotels. Amanda and Andrew were the only ones left where they were staying so after a boozy evening they walked back around the corner and had one more drink in the bar. Amanda had a linen skirt and top on, and had opted to go braless (she was blessed with moderately sized firm and nicely shaped breasts and her top was high enough to avoid straying eyes), with some strappy heeled sandals, she looked lovely and perfectly dressed for a warm summers evening.

Secretly both her and Andrew had indulged in some naughty thoughts involving the other. She had frivolously imagined seducing this much younger man, and had admired his confident charm many times with clients and as they worked. He was over 6ft tall and had broad shoulders, had played rugby and had strong arms and thighs. He had watched her move around the office, in her skirts, dresses and heels, noticed the faint outline of her suspender clasps under her pencil skirts, and enjoyed the occasional glimpse of her lacy bras as she leant forward. As they made their way to the lift, desire boiled over and he put his arms around her and kissed her....she responded and barely noticed the chime of the lift as it reached their floor. Her room was a few yards away and they went in without even speaking. Then they kissed again, he pressed her against the wall and his hands ran over her body with only the thin linen between their skin. Amanda had a flashback to reality and called a halt to proceedings.

"We can't, I'm a married woman and you have a girlfriend and we work together, we can't do this. Being a gentleman, he didn't push things and stepped away, also realising that they should stop and he should leave, and started to apologise, blaming the alcohol. Amanda smiled at him and opened her arms for a hug and found herself kissing him all over again. Being a virile 27yo male who had not had sex for over a fortnight, he needed no further encouragement. In no time her skirt and top had gone and she was lay back on the bed wearing only her heels and a lacy black thong. His touch was amazing and she could not fight it any longer. Her nipples were like bullets and she was feeling flushed and getting very wet as he sucked them.

He may have been over 10 years her junior, but he was definitely in control, which she loved! He stood and stripped down to his clingy black shorts before pulling her to the edge of the bed and starting to lick her though her lacy thong, before pulling it aside and starting to lick her freshly shaved pussy. He ran his hands over her smooth tanned thighs as he licked and probed her wet lips. She had shaved herself earlier and resisted the urge to masturbate as she applied moisturising cream to her smooth lips. This decision was now clearly fuelling her lust and the amazing sensitivity she felt as this young man expertly ate her throbbing pussy.

"We shouldn't be doing this" she whimpered as he tongue circled her swollen clitoris.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, don't stop..."

He didn't seem to have any interest in stopping, and in no time she felt her orgasm building and writhed on the bed as he sucked on her clitoris. Amanda didn't ever have much difficulty climaxing, but there were orgasms and there were OMFG Orgasms...and this was one of those. All thoughts of her husband, work, and stopping were firmly at the back of her mind, she was like a woman possessed and found herself virtually begging her young colleague to give her his cock! He peeled his shorts off and she took it in her hand, it was lovely and hard and she started to lick the tip before wrapping her lips around it and showing him what it felt like to having an experienced 40yo sucking his gorgeous young cock. She thought to herself having had two slightly older husbands and predominantly older lovers, she had not enjoyed a 27yo since she was around 23! The hardness, the shaved balls and pubic area were a treat and she licked and sucked him until her told her he wanted to fuck her.

Amanda lay back with her legs apart as Andrew entered her, he had a nice length, and very fulfilling girth. He started by fucking her with his knob, easing himself deeper inside her tight pussy as she opened up fully to take him. She had only had her husbands cock for the past 8 years and this was definitely a much more snug fit. She wrapped her legs around his middle as he started to rhythmically fuck her. They kissed and he changed position slightly to get deeper. He then rolled over whilst still inside her and started playing with her pert breasts and hard nipples as she rode him, grinding her clitoris against his cock and cumming at least 3 times as they fucked. She desperately wanted to make him cum and started squeezing his cock as she slid down it, leaning forward so her nipple was at his mouth, he started sucking and she whispered how much she loved his cock and wanted to feel his cum inside her, he thrust un inside her and she felt him tense as the waves of his semen spurted deep inside her. They collapsed in a heap and kissed, before heading to the bathroom. Unsure whether he would stay or go to his own room, Amanda got back in bed, and Andrew did the same.

He slept immediately, while she found her mind racing and trying to rationalise what she had done. Sleep came eventually, and she was woke several hours later to find her shoulder being kissed as Andrew caressed her breasts and his hard cock pressed against her bare bottom. She considered stopping proceedings but it did feel good, and since he had already fucked her last night, saying no now would not rewind the clock! He had such sensual hands, caressing her breasts and over her tummy, and in a few moments she felt his cock between her legs and his hand guided his knob between her wet lips. She pushed back as he spooned her and slowly and rhythmically fucked her. Last night was the pure unbridled lust fuck, whereas this was lazy sensual morning sex. He'd sensed that she enjoyed some dirty talk and as he thrust his cock inside her, he kissed her neck and told her how lovely and tight her pussy was, and how horny it was when she'd sucked his cock. She played along, asking if he liked going down on her and if it felt good when he filled her pussy with cum. He was teasing her clitoris and fucking her deeply, so she knew an orgasm was imminent. She pushed back against him and he called her a greedy girl.

"I'm a greedy slut...I'm a bad girl" she whispered as he thrust inside her.

They knew they needed to be up soon and he told her get on all fours. She obeyed and knelt at the edge of the bed with her head on the sheet and her bum in the air. She looked across at the mirror as her naked lover entered her from behind. OMG it felt bigger than ever and he held her hips as he started to plunge it deep inside her. She reached between her legs and brought herself off again by touching her throbbing clitoris before he threw his head back as moaned as he deposited his load inside her. As Andrews orgasm subsided he withdrew and kissed her before jumping in the shower. He appeared from the bathroom dry and got dressed as she got in the shower and came to terms with what had happened in the past 7 hours.

By the time Amanda had showered and dried her hair, he had left to start supervising the stand dismantle and Amanda arrived with a coffee for him when she reached the venue. They worked as normal until the contractors had finished, then she sat with Andrew to have "the chat."

"Last night was amazing, lovely and I felt incredibly turned on and excited, but it was mistake and we can't do it again - it's too complicated and I feel guilty and we have to agree it was a one off - ok?"

Andrew was absolutely cool about it, and said he agreed and to just relax, all would be fine and they both knew the score. Amanda - being a classic female, was relieved at his matter of fact attitude, but also a little disappointed!

Andrew replied "I'm away on holiday from Monday, and you're off the week after so we have a bit of time apart and when we are both back in work it will be business as usual ok?"

Amanda agreed that it would be fine and wished him a lovely holiday with his girlfriend and another two uni friend couples.

The following week she found herself imagining Andrew on a beach in Greece, socialising with locals and friends, and making love with his pretty young girlfriend. She tried to block these thoughts which inevitably led to her recalling the feeling as he masterfully kissed her, went down on her and fucked her the previous week. The feeling as she woke and felt his cock enter her again and the orgasms she had in his company. She had sex with her husband a couple of times that week, and weirdly felt guilty for doing so. He commented playfully about her horny mood and she found herself playing along but with the sole aim of making him cum with her hands, so that he'd sleep and she would be able to roll over and bring herself off whilst imagining Andrew. Amanda realised this was the compromise she had to accept, and as the week came to an end, she looked forward to a week of relaxation from Saturday.

Amanda's husband was busy with work so other than a night away in a spa hotel with her sister, the rest of her week was home alone while he worked away. The weather was good and the large secluded garden was a sun trap and being a sun lover, a couple of good books, some cold white wine and her lounger was all she needed. She was due back in work on Monday and had a meeting lined up with an agency. She got a message midweek to ask if they could hold it at their office so that they could show her some new ideas from their in house design team. This suited Amanda, but she realised her laptop was at the office. Her mind began to come up with a plan, and she called reception to see if anyone was likely to be passing her home (some 40 miles from the office) and could drop off her laptop. The fact that there was only one person likely to be travelling from the office to anywhere near her was incidental!

Helen the receptionist called back a couple of hours later saying that Andrew could drop it off the next day. Amanda said "That's great, if I'm not in, please ask him to leave it in the shed by the back door. Amanda knew full well that she would be in, and as she lay in bed alone that night, she found herself masturbating whilst recalling her night with Andrew. Helen said he would be there around 1.30pm, so she headed out at lunchtime in her skimpy red bikini, and lay in the August sun, with her top off and bottoms untied and feeling rather naughty. An hour or so later she heard a car on the drive and put her bikini back on. She walked up the lawn to find Andrew with her laptop bag. They chatted about his holiday and the weather and she invited him in for a cold drink. The spacious farmhouse kitchen was cooler, and she handed him a beer. She went on to tell him how she'd had some relaxing days sunbathing, and how the garden meant she could go topless or even nude without some pervy neighbour spying on her! She went on to say that she had put her bikini back on when she heard his car and he jokingly replied "You needn't have bothered since I've seen it all before!"

Standing there in the kitchen, wearing only a bikini, with the young man who had fucked her so beautifully some 10 days ago proved to be more than her sensible rational mind could overcome. Her nipples were hard and her pussy already moist from her earlier thoughts, and the hot weather and opportunity presented just made it impossible to "do the sensible thing".

"Do you want to see it all again?" she asked, looking him in the eye.

"But you said we couldn't do it again and it was a one off?" He looked back at her.

"Do you want to see it all again?" - she asked again, but without waiting for a reply, pulled the tie of her halterneck bikini which fell away revealing her firm breasts and erect nipples....

Andrew moved forward, placed his beer on the side and manouvered her to the table, kissing her and removing her bikini top fully before sitting her on the edge of the wooden kitchen table - ironically exactly where her husband sat and ate his meals! His hands ran over her body as they kissed, and soon he was teasing and pinching her nipples before moving down to suck them as he knew she loved. This was mad, totally crazy, but she was loving the attention and everything he did to her. He lay her back and pulled the side ties on her bikini and dropped to his knees and started licking her pussy.

"I love licking your smooth pussy Amanda...you taste so good"

She wrapped her slender legs around his neck and shoulders as he pleasured her with his agile tongue.

"I love it when you eat me Andrew." She replied, urging him to no stop and asking his permission to cum! He kept licking and sucking her clitoris and then without warning plugned two fingers inside her hungry pussy and found her G spot, she moaned loudly as an orgasm ripped through her body.

"I want your cock, I need your cock" she whispered as he pulled her up and started kissing her. She undid his trousers and dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth.

His erection soon grew to full size and she was torn between sucking him until he came in her mouth, and feeling it inside her. As usual he took control and told her to lie back on the table. She obeyed as he pushed her husbands carver chair aside and started rubbing the tip of his cock against her wet lips. She wrapped her legs around his back and he slowly eased his meaty cock inside her as she gripped the edge of the table. It felt as good as she recalled and the whole situation drove her wild. Here she was naked on her kitchen table being fucked. Her young lover taking the position of her husband at the head of the table, with his beautiful cock deep inside her.

The rational thinking that followed the first drunken encounter was gone. She could not blame drink or anything or anybody else for this. She was stone cold sober and had engineered the visit in such a subtle way, she had shaved her pussy especially that very morning, and had gently touched her nipples and pussy as she lay basking in the sunshine. Above all she had invited him indoors and offered herself...and untied her bikini top, knowing that any hot blooded young man would find it hard to resist. His cock felt so good, she knew she needed it and would not be able to resist further encounters. He was deep inside her, not pounding her like a piece of meat, but firmly and deeply fucking her, filling her and stretching her and giving her mini orgasms as he rubbed her clitoris and told her to play with her nipples.

She sensed he was getting close and squeezed his cock with her core muscles. She saw beads of sweat on his forehead as he closed his eyes and let himself go, his semen spurting against her cervix as he unloaded what seemed like days worth of relief inside her. He withdrew his cock and smeared the last of his cum over her engorged pussy lips as she lay there exhausted. As she sat up, she felt semen trickling from her freshly fucked pussy onto the table. She grabbed the teacloth and wiped the table and herself before pulling her bikini back on.

"This is going to be complicated - but I think we both know there's no point pretending that everything is as normal"

Andrew replied "I'm cool, I can do business as usual, if you want more, it's your call." He reached forward and kissed her.

"I'll tell Helen you weren't in and that I left the laptop in the shed - I think you know I can be very discrete..."

Amanda then asked for his personal mobile number, and knew that she had tasted the forbidden fruit and would definitely want more!

Andrew drove off, and a few minutes later, Helen the receptionist called her to say he had dropped the laptop off in the shed around an hour earlier - Amanda thanked her for sorting it and whilst on the phone, pretended to find it, having just got back from having lunch with her friend...

She then headed back out to the garden, lay face down on her towel, naked in the sun, and allowed her fingers to explore her freshly fucked pussy as she relived the experience in her mind.