New Girl in Town Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SPOT, why would I call it a SPOT," Bobby asks.

"Because it's a Strictly Platonic Outing, Thanks," I tell them.

Jessica laughs, "You named it! I love it!"

"Of course he did," Jody says as she and Shelly take their seats.

"I gotta text it to my mom right now, she's going to love it too." Jessica says excitedly.

"You just keep earning those brownie points don't you, cuz," Shelly whispers while Jessica's distracted with her phone.

"You know that he just can't help himself. It's who he is." Jody says with a giggle.

"Mom says that's the cutest thing she's heard," Jessica announces. "She texting my dad right now to tell him about it."

"You're making me infamous with your parents." I tell her.

"You're making yourself infamous; I'm just reporting your antics so they know what all to expect once you come and pick me up Saturday for our SPOT."

"That's going to be all over school within the hour, I can guarantee it." Jody states with a laugh and I just sigh knowing that once word gets to Patrick I'll be looking at more flat tires in my future.

****

"What in the hell is a SPOT?" Patrick asks Jaime as the pair are seated together in History class.

Jamie shrugs, "Was that what we were suppose to read about last night?"

"Mr. Greene, please pay attention." Mr. Russell calls out.

"I am," Patrick calls back so Mr. Russell goes back to his lesson. Patrick turns to Staci, "Do you know what I'm talking about?"

Staci shakes her head but she had already heard that whatever it is, it involved Jake and Jessica and she knew that keeping that news from Patrick was the smart choice.

Once class lets out, Staci is met by Ray and the two clasp hands before walking towards the next class.

"Hey, have you heard about this SPOT thing?" She asks.

"Something to do with the Double J's is all I know," Ray answers using the simplistic code name the pair came up with over the phone last night.

Staci nods then notices the pair walking ahead of them as usual. "Should we ask them?"

"They're right there if you want to."

"I'm not sure Jake would even speak to me."

"Let's find out," Ray says then pulls her slightly faster to catch up. "Hey Jake, wait up."

I turn and see Ray and Staci hand in hand walking up to us.

"Hey Ray, Staci, how's it going?" I ask.

"Good, well pretty great actually," Ray answers holding up his and Staci's clasped hands.

"I heard a rumor that you two might be together." I say as Jessica stops with me and gives them a smile.

"The rumor mill is always hard at work," Ray says returning Jessica's smile.

"Oh sorry Jess, I'm forgetting my manners," I say. "Ray this is Jessica. Jessica this is Ray. He's a tight end for the team."

"That true Staci," Jessica asks with a grin.

Staci laughs and makes a show of looking at Ray's rear then answers, "Mmm hmmm."

"Very funny you two," Ray says blushing slightly.

"I take it that you two know each other," I ask Staci as I point to Jessica.

Staci nods, "We've got French for fourth period together."

"Speaking of rumors, we heard one about you two."

"Any truth to them," Staci asks.

"We have a rumor going around about us," Jessica asks them then gets a devilish grin. "I hope it's a juicy one."

Staci laughs. "I don't know about juicy until one of explains what this SPOT thing is."

Jessica laughs and gives me a look. "Jody called it. Damn, the rumor mill does run fast here."

"You have no idea," I tell her.

"So is it like you two are going to a spot or..." Staci asks.

"Not entirely. SPOT is something this guy came up to call this thing we're doing on Saturday."

"So it's not a date," Ray asks.

I shake my head. "It's a Strictly Platonic Outing Thanks, or SPOT since everyone seems to love acronyms."

"That is too great. You came up with that Jake?" Staci says as she and Ray share a laugh.

"He did," Jessica answers. "I had to text it to my mom because I knew she'd get such a kick out of it."

"Aw, that's so sweet," Staci says then pulls Ray's hand towards the stairwell. "Come on, we can't be late. It was really great talking to you two."

"Nice talking to you too," I answer. "See you at practice Ray."

"Count on it," He answers. I watch as he puts his arm around Staci's waist before they disappear up the stairs.

"They're cute together," Jessica says as we reach art class.

"Well look who showed up not talking about getting rid of one another." Coach Pennington says as we enter.

"Give her a second," I tell him.

"Shelly save me!" Jessica cries out as she hurries to their table getting a laugh from the whole class.

"See," I point out as I take a seat.

"Not the first time I've seen a girl run away from you Jake," Coach jabs. "Now, let's some pens out and we're going to go over inking today."

****

Patrick and Jamie are padding up for practice and talking.

"If you get another shot at Jake today, I want you to take it," Patrick tells him.

"Man, you don't have to tell me to do that. I love knocking that fucker on his ass." Jamie laughs.

"Cool, and hey I've got Coach to send Ray over with you guys. Lay his ass out too. He and Staci are getting way too close for my tastes."

"Love to," He states. "He's been doing a lot that gets on my nerves so I'd love to lay him out."

"Leave him hurting, I want Staci to see how weak he is so she'll come running back to me."

"I got ya. Hey, if I pull off a two'fer think I get a bit of Staci? That little slut turns me on."

"If you get Jake and Ray I guarantee I can get her to wrap those long legs of hers around your waist. After I'm done with her of course."

"Sloppy seconds don't bother me none," Jamie laughs.

Once practice starts I'm sent over to work with the defense again but I'm surprised when Ray jogs up beside me.

"Ray, you're first team," I state. "What's going on?"

He shrugs. "I dunno, Coach said for me to go with you."

I glance back and notice Patrick smirking. "Watch yourself, I think your old pal is up to something."

Ray glances back as well and nods. "I think he's getting pissed at me about Staci. Not sure if he's more pissed because of me and her or you and Jessica."

"There's nothing going on with Jessica and me." I tell him.

"If you say so Jake," He simply says as we reach Coach Pennington.

"Okay let's line up, four three formation, outside stunt blitz, man to man coverage." Coach states then hands me the red cover up. "Put it on but you already know what to do."

"Duck," I joke as I pull it on over my practice jersey.

He chuckles and hands me the ball. "Bootleg to your right, you're free to run or pass once you're outside the pocket."

I nod. "On your go Coach."

"Set... Go," Coach calls out. I take a three step drop, pump fake a quick throw that freezes Tank who was already in the backfield. I spin and roll right my eyes scanning downfield looking for anyone that might be open. Ray looks open but the throw would be across the field. Too easy to be picked so I tuck the ball and run. I can see the glee on Jamie's face as he barrels towards me. I'm almost sad that I'm unable to see his face when I fake a step right and he comes up with nothing but air. I hear him hit the ground hard behind me as I take off downfield. I end up hopping out of bounds just as the corner back closed in.

"Damn Jake, nice run," He calls out as we jog back to the coach.

"Thanks man," I answer.

"Line it up, Nickel package and cover four." Coach Pennington calls out then says to the receivers and I, "Five step drop, curl pattern for you receivers, Ray you slant over the middle."

We nod and get into formation. "On your go Coach," I say.

"Set... go," He calls out.

I drop back and when I plant my back foot I spot Ray break into the open. I launch the pass where it will hit him in stride. He snags the ball and gets a step before Jamie unloads on him. He hits him square in the chest then picks him and drives him into the ground.

I hear Ray grunt as Jamie lands on him driving the air from his lungs.

"Fuck," I mutter as I head towards the pair with Coach Pennington right along with me.

Jamie hops to his feet with a laugh. "Suck it up Ray."

"Give him some room," Coach Pennington says kneeling by Ray who hasn't moved. "Ray, are you all right?"

"Can't... can't catch... my breath," He struggles to get out.

"Give yourself a second," Coach Pennington tells him then turns to the rest of us. "Go grab some water and take ten."

From behind us we hear the cheerleader coach shout Staci's name. I turn and see her running towards us.

"Ray," She shouts dropping to her knees beside him.

"I'm... all right," He manages to tell her then turns to me. "Help me... up."

I look at Coach Pennington who nods and takes an arm. I take the other while Staci takes a step back to give us room.

"He did that on purpose," I state.

"Yep," Ray answers as he begins to sit up.

"What is going on with you kids," Coach Pennington asks.

"Kind of obvious isn't it coach," I ask nodding at Staci who is now helping Ray towards the water buckets.

"That doesn't explain Jamie trying to clean your clock the other day."

"You know they've never liked me Coach," I answer. "They gotta get their shots in where they can I guess."

****

"Caught your breath yet Ray," Patrick asks with a laugh after practice is over.

"Hard to do around that sexy girl coming this way," Ray answers as Staci walks up after showering from cheerleader practice.

"Hard to do what baby," She asks him.

"He was breathing all right until you strutted up cutie," I tell her.

"That was not a strut," She says giving Ray a quick kiss then she smiles at me. "And who knew that you were such a flirt Jake?"

"He's a pussy," Jamie states.

"And you're a goon," Staci snaps. "Your whole little gang of cronies are assholes Patrick and don't think for one second I don't know that you told your goon to hurt Ray."

"If he can't take a little hit then he should get his little pussy ass off the field." Patrick states.

Staci almost says something but then starts laughing.

"What's so funny," Jamie asks.

"You thought that if I saw Ray get hurt that I'd come running back to you. Newsflash Patrick, I've grown up and I wouldn't come back to you if you were the last boy in this school."

She takes Ray with one of her hands and mine with the other. "Walk me out of here before I rip this asshole a new one for trying to hurt my boyfriend."

"Gladly," Ray answers.

"What he said," I joke.

They stop with me as we reach my car. "You sure you're feeling all right Ray," I ask him.

"I want to go back there and kick his ass," Staci growls.

"Staci, we agreed that it's best to just let it go remember?"

"But they tried to hurt you and on purpose."

"Nothing that a little tender, loving care from his cute cheerleader girlfriend couldn't cure," I tell her with a wink.

"That I can handle," She says then leans up and gives him a gentle kiss.

"Better already," Ray sighs once their lips part.

"You guys don't need an audience so I'll take my leave," I state as I hop into my car. "Take good care of him Staci and Ray that goes double for you."

"You know it," He laughs.

"See you tomorrow Jake," Staci says giving me a radiant smile.

"If this pile of homework I've got doesn't do me in first."

****

"Are you sure you're okay," Staci asks as she and Ray are parked in her driveway.

"I'm sure my chest will be sore for a few days but I'm fine, really." He tells her.

"Maybe I can kiss you and make it better," She offers.

"Gladly," He says before her lips meet his. After only a few seconds her hot tongue slides across his lips. He sucks it in and after a couple of minutes of fogging up the windows Staci pulls back.

"Wow," She says smiling and taking a breath.

"Yeah wow," Ray answers trying to subtly adjust himself.

Staci notices his swollen member tenting his pants and smiles. "Can I help you out with that?"

"What," He asks freezing in place.

Her fingers trace lightly up his jean clad thigh causing him to moan under his breath. "We haven't dated long enough for me to be doing this Ray," she sighs but doesn't stop her advancing fingers.

He reaches down and stops her hand as she closes it over his covered prick. "Staci, you don't have to," He begins to tell her but moans when she gives him a squeeze.

"I promised that I'd take care of you," She whispers into his ear then takes a playful nip at his earlobe.

"Oh fuck," He utters.

"Not quite baby," She giggles. "Take him out for me."

"Won't your parents wonder why your out here so long?" He asks.

She shakes her head and begins to massage him through his jeans. Ray reaches down and manages to extract himself from his jeans.

Staci takes him into her hand and begins slow lingering strokes.

Ray pulls her over and begins to kiss her passionately. She momentarily loses her rhythm while she kisses him back but quickly begins to stroke him faster.

"Gonna cum," He cries out pulling his mouth from hers.

Staci covers his tip with her other hand and instantly feels his sticky hot seed pumping into it. She continues sliding her hand up and down him softly until he's empty.

"Better," She jokingly asks.

"Awesome," He answers then reaches across her for the glove box. He pulls out a handful of napkins and begins to clean his pleasure off her hand.

Staci is touched by this simple display. The guys she would usually date would tell her she should have swallowed it if she didn't want to a mess. It always made her feel cheap and used but with this simple gesture she feels loved.

"Did I miss any," Ray asks looking over her hand.

"It was a lot but I think you got it all," She tells him then gives him a brief kiss. "Thank you Ray."

He chuckles. "I think that's supposed to be my line, beautiful. I didn't get to do very much for you."

"Next time," she promises him. "I should be getting in."

"Uh huh," He says then pulls her in for another ardent kiss.

She's breathless when she pulls away a few moments later.

"Sweet dreams Staci," He says

"The sweetest tonight thanks to you," She assures him as she gets out of his car. She waits until his tail lights disappear before heading inside.

****

Friday

"It's like for like," I'm telling Jessica when Ray and Staci walk up to our lunch spot holding hands.

"Room for two more," Ray asks.

"Sure," Jessica answers before anyone else then continues arguing with me. "There are no grapes in my fruit cap so it's different."

"Ray, Staci," I acknowledge then turn back to Jessica. "It's all fruit so it's like for like."

"Uh, what's going on," Staci asks as she takes a seat.

"Jake is arguing with Tall Girl," Roxie explains.

"She means Jessica and Jake's losing like usual." Bobby adds with a chuckle.

"I am not," I argue.

"Yeah, ya are," Jessica giggles as she takes the grapes from me. I give her my sad eyes look and she groans. "That should not be as effective as it is." She grumbles.

"He spent years honing them Jessica," Shelly shares.

"Just my luck that he's perfected them when I get here," Jessica sighs then looks at Staci and Ray. "There's only one way I've figured to get him to cut this out."

"How's that," Ray asks.

On cue, I hand Jessica the fruit cup and she spears a piece of fruit out then feeds it to me. "If he starts asking me to make airplane noises, I'm out."

****

As lunch ends Roxie stops me as Jessica and I are leaving.

"I'll catch up Jess," I tell her. She looks confused but nods before turning to head into the building. I can't help watching her ass as she goes.

"You're such a perv, you know that," Roxie asks punching my arm.

"Sorry Rox, I'm trying not to be but it's hard."

"TMI Jake," She laughs.

"That's not what I meant," I blush.

"Uh huh," She answers.

"So what's up," I ask.

"That's what I was going to ask you Jake. I'm used to our little band of misfits then Jessica shows up..."

"Tall Girl you mean," I joke garnering another punch. "Ouch."

"You earned it." She states. "As I was saying; first Jessica joins us, now Ray and Staci show up and we just welcome them in. Staci for fuck's sake Jake. Up until recently she was Patrick's little fuck buddy and all of the sudden she's with Ray and on the outs with Captain Wonderful and his goon squad. I'm not buying it."

"You're worried that this is all some kind of maneuver by Patrick to set us up?" I ask.

"I wouldn't put it past him given his history where you're concerned."

"I doubt he would come up with something that clever besides I've seen first hand that they have it in for Ray this year."

She thinks about that for a minute then nods. "All right, I'm still not sure that I believe in Staci's meteoric fall from grace but I trust you on this. Just know that if they stab us in the back I'm kicking someone's ass."