New Girl in Town Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staci pushes Ray onto his back and climbs aboard as he happily complies with that request. Tentative kisses give way to more passionate embraces. Soon wandering hands join in and Staci begins to massage Ray through his jeans.

"Oh fuck," he groans as her hand squeezes his organ.

Through his lust-filled haze, he remembers that he wants to please her tonight. He wraps his hands around her waist then lifts her small frame off him then lays her on her back.

"Oh," She sighs as he lies between her spread legs. Having been in the position before, Staci prepares to be stripped of her clothes in moments but once again is surprised as Ray leans back to look into her eyes. "What's wrong," She asks confused.

"Nothing," he answers quickly. "Everything's great it's just..."

"Just what Ray," She prompts him.

"I want to please you but... but I need you to tell me how," He manages to tell her.

"Really," She asks.

He hesitantly nods then asks, "I messed this up didn't I?"

"You just caught me off guard," She answers. "I'm not used being asked that. I think that I like it."

He starts to ask her something else but Staci pulls him down and attacks him with her tongue. They passionately kiss for a few moments before Staci pushes him back slightly.

"My neck," she purrs. "Kiss my neck."

Ray complies kissing his way down her slender neck then reverses direction back up towards her ear.

"Like that," She sighs. "Suck lightly then more tongue."

Ray goes from one side to the other slowly as she instructs him when she suddenly pushes him back.

"What... what's wrong," he asks confused.

"I need less clothes on," Staci informs him. "So do you."

She sheds her shirt revealing one of her sexier bras.

"Wow," Ray utters.

"Shirt off now Ray," she giggles tugging at his collar to remind him what she wants.

"Right," He answers and hurries to slip out of it.

"Nice," She smiles and runs her hands over his nicely developed chest.

"Beautiful," He responds looking down at her nearly exposed treasures.

"Kiss here," She tells him point to a spot on her collarbone. He hurriedly kisses there and begins to move down as she directs him. His hands slide up her smooth skin leaving goose bumps in their wake. Staci moans as his lips graze over her barely covered nipples. Soon they're poking out begging for his attention and he doesn't deny them.

While he nibbles, Staci begins to work the clasp on her shorts urgently.

"Oh God," she groans causing him to pull back slightly.

"Is everything okay," he asks.

"Uh huh, just move a sec," She tells him. He moves back and watches in awe as she skims her shorts down her long tan legs. "That's better," She states as she giggles at his reaction to her body.

"That's perfect," He states. They go back to kissing and after a few moments, Ray extricates himself from between her legs to kneel on the floor.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

He kisses her then slides his hand down her taut tummy until he's cupping her womanhood. "More room this way," He says marveling at the wet heat he can feel coming from her.

"Oh fuck," she shouts as his fingers bump her clit.

"Tell me what to do," he whispers in her ear before sucking its dangling lobe into his mouth.

Staci moans in pleasure then reaches down to guide his fingers. "Like... this," She urges him.

He does as she guides him and soon she's bucking her hips and moaning in pleasure.

"Ray... Ray... oh God Ray," She groans as he continues.

"You're so beautiful Stace," he tells her.

"Kiss me," she orders and once he complies, she pushes his hand away from her throbbing sex.

"Did I... did I do something wrong," he asks.

She shakes her head and she begins to rub herself as he watches enthralled. "Ray... will you... will you kiss me... down here," She asks.

"Don't deny her," he hears in his mind so he nods. "I'd love to." He answers.

"Oh god," She sighs as he kisses his way down her fluttering stomach. His tongue slides down her covered slit and he tastes her arousal through her underwear. Staci tries to direct him but her words are broken up amid shouts of bliss.

"Just... like... that," She manages to convey before burying her hands in his hair, her hips bucking against his face until she explodes while shouting his name.

****

The slamming front door announces Jessica return at a little after eight that evening.

"Jessica, what's wrong," Mr. Golden asks as she storms into the living room.

"Nothing," she answers curtly.

"Well your mother is looking for you. She's in the kitchen I believe," he tells her.

When she goes into the kitchen, the first thing she sees is a large arrangement of flowers sitting on the counter.

"Those are pretty," Jessica says to her mom.

"I certainly think so," Dr. Golden answers. "Did you find out what you needed?"

"I found out some stuff but as to how much of it is true is up for debate. I guess that it's too late to go see Jake now huh?"

"He looked pretty tired when he was here a little while ago so my guess is yes." Dr. Golden answers.

"Jake came by here?" Jessica asks.

"Yes and bearing gifts," She tells her. "He brought me these."

"He did," she asks looking at the flowers.

Dr. Golden nods. "They're his "thank you" for my helping him last night. Now come with me, I've got something to show you upstairs."

"Did you tell him who I was out with?" Jessica asks.

"I just told him that you were out." She answers.

"Thanks mom," Jessica says as she follows her mom but they're stopped by Sarah when they're passing her door.

"Jessica, you missed Jake," Sarah informs her.

"I heard that Sar-bear," Jessica answers putting on a smile for her sister.

"He brought me this," Sarah states thrusting a plush shark at her. "His name's Terry the Tiger Shark. Did you know why they call them that?"

"Do you," Jessica asks giggling at Sarah's eagerness.

"Uh huh," Sarah answers and points to the stripes on her plush shark. "See, they have stripes and really sharp teeth just like tigers."

"Just where did you learn so much about sharks," Jessica asks.

"Jake told me all about while he was here."

"Sarah, I need to show Jessica something in her room but you can tell her all about it in a few minutes okay?" Dr. Golden asks.

"Promise," Sarah asks and Jessica gives her a pinkie promise.

Dr. Golden opens Jessica's door and flips on her light. Jessica looks in a sees a vase of lilies sitting on her desk.

"Those are your thank you gift." Dr. Golden states.

"Lilies," Jessica says stunned. "He... he brought me lilies? He remembered."

"What did he remember sweetie," Dr. Golden asks.

Jessica steps over to the vase still looking at them when she answers. "He made this dumb joke about throwing roses at me and I told him that I prefer lilies over roses. He brought me lilies." She reiterates.

"Why would he throw roses or lilies at you?" Dr. Golden asks.

Jessica explains the reason and Dr. Golden laughs. "That is too cute. I can't believe he remembered something from a couple of weeks ago."

"I can't either," Jessica answers. "That was really sweet of him and I missed it. I was at some stupid party and I missed it."

"Party," her mom asks confused.

"I agreed to go to one with Patrick if he told me what Jake was hiding from me." Jessica explains.

"Oh Jessica," her mom sighs.

"Yes, I know it was stupid and I shouldn't have gone but I'm kind of glad that I did because I now know exactly how Jake got hurt."

****

SUNDAY

"Jake, do you need any help," My mother calls out from downstairs.

"I think I'm getting it, thanks," I call back as I slip my arm carefully from the sling and into the arm of a button up shirt. Once I have the shirt in place and my sling back on I take a moment to allow my shoulder to stop throbbing.

"You look like you need help," A voice says from my doorway.

Looking up I find Jessica standing there with a serious look on her face.

"You're here early," I note as I begin to button up.

"We need to talk Jake," She states.

"The four words no one ever wants to hear. Nice way to start my day," I tell her.

"I'm serious Jake," she says though I see her eyes stray from mine to my slightly exposed chest for a second.

"I can tell," I answer. "So talk."

"Not here, I want you to take me to the drive in."

"Jess, that's really not a great idea."

"We don't have to climb it, I just... I promised your mom that I'd get you out of the house more so this is me getting you out of the house."

For a moment, I nearly continue the argument but something in her eyes stop me so instead I nod. "Fine," I answer.

"What do you need to take," She asks.

"Grey bag, in my closet on the right," I tell her.

She hefts the bag over her shoulder then follows me downstairs. My dad is seated at the dining room table reading the morning paper while mom is in the kitchen cleaning up the breakfast dishes.

"Mrs. Gibson, I'm taking Jake out for a little while if that's okay," She tells my mom as we stop in the kitchen.

"That's fine dear," Mom tells her. "He could use some fresh air I think."

"Hi Mr. Gibson," Jessica calls out with a wave.

Dad grunts in response and goes back to his paper. Jessica gives me a confused look but I just shake my head.

"Mom, I should be back soon," I tell her.

"By lunch at least," Jessica adds.

"Well call if you're going to be later or if anything changes and be careful in that old place." Mom tells us.

"We will Mrs. Gibson," Jessica assures her then leads me out to her mom's waiting SUV.

****

I input the general location into the GPS while Jessica is backing out of my driveway.

"What is it that we need to talk about?" I ask.

"Not until we get there," She tells me.

"So we're just going to sit here in this awkward silence until then?" I ask as she makes a left out of my neighborhood as instructed.

"We'll just talk about something else until then," She states.

"Such as," I ask.

"Such as, how are you feeling," She asks.

"Awkward," I answer without missing a beat.

"Funny," She states.

"Hey you asked," I point out.

"Yes and I ran right into that answer but seriously how are you?"

"Sore, confused, angry, anxious but also a little relieved," I answer her.

"Whoa, okay that's a little more than I expected," She tells me. "What are you angry about?"

"Let's not go there Jessica," I tell her.

"It might help to talk about it," She says. "I know that not being able to play football for awhile sucks but you'll be back in no time."

"That's the part I'm relieved about." I state.

"Really," She asks.

"Not remembering throwing that pass to Ray that won us the ballgame scares the hell out of me," I answer her. "I'm kind of glad to be done with it before I do anymore damage to myself."

"Oh," she answers. "Then what are you angry about?"

"Do you see that dirt road off to your right? Take that," I point out instead of answering.

"Is it me," she asks after making the turn.

"Maybe angry was the wrong word," I tell her.

"Then what's the right word?"

"Inevitable," I answer.

"That doesn't make sense," she states.

"Doesn't it," I ask. "I play the game of my life and they lower the boom on me. They messed up shoulder, messed up ribs, a concussion that's put an end to my season. I meet an incredible girl that's smart and stunningly beautiful but now they've taken her away too. It was inevitable. I'm not supposed to come out on top and for a couple of amazing weeks I forgot that. They took this weekend to remind me."

Jessica has brought the SUV to a stop just outside a dilapidated fence that closes off the drive in.

"Is... is this it," she asks.

"I think that's pretty clear don't you?"

"I meant is this the drive in," She corrects.

"It is but what's the point Jess," I ask. "Why did you have me bring you out here? You could have done this via text or at school on Monday. Why are we here?"

"From what you're saying I know that you know that I was with Patrick last night but it's not what you think Jake. I promise you that it's not and that it never was." She tells me. "I wanted to know what you were keeping from me. I wanted to know what was going on between you and Patrick and why none of our friends would talk about it."

"So he explained it all then," I ask.

"He told me," She answers then gets out of the SUV. I follow her out and over to the fence. "How do we get in?"

After showing her the hole in the fence and leading her through the underbrush until it opens up to the old parking lot.

"Wow," She exclaims looking up at the large and mostly intact screen.

"It's something isn't it," I ask.

"It's amazing," she states. "You can really climb it?"

I point towards a door at the base and nod. "There's stairs inside that take you up to the top."

"Cool," She nods. "Let's go."

"Jess," I begin to say but she interrupts me.

"I'll explain when we get to the top. You've trusted me this far so I'm asking you to trust me just a little longer. Can you do that?" She asks then gives me a smile.

"The way you wield that smile of yours isn't fair. Do you know that?" I ask shaking my head.

"I do," She answers then makes for the door but I stop her.

"Hold up, you need a few things first." I tell her. She stops and I take the bag from her. I open it and hand her a headlamp, a surgical type paper mask and a blue hooded jacket.

"Jake, it's nearly ninety degrees out here. I don't think I'll need a jacket." She points out as she slips the headlamp on.

"Bats roost in there," I tell her. "The hood will keep them out of your hair if we spook'em. There are also the millions of cobwebs in there not to mention what drops out of bats from time to time."

"Ew," she shivers. "I'm going to need a shower after this aren't I?"

"Between the webs, bats and the possible asbestos inside I'd say that's a must but then we don't have to go up." I point out.

"I didn't come out here to not go Jake. Besides we have a talk that we need to finish," She states as she pulls on the jacket. I help her tuck her long hair away so no strands are loose and get another smile before I back up. "Can you do this with your shoulder and all?"

"I've never had to put this stuff on one handed before but the climb itself shouldn't be a problem." I state.

"Good thing I'm here then," She says then proceeds to help me get my headlamp on and surgical mask affixed.

"There's not a jacket for you." She points out after rummaging through the bag and coming back with just an old ball cap.

"The ball cap's fine," I tell her. As I tug it on, the last time she saw me in a cap flashes in her mind causing her to smile.

****

After a few minutes ascending the metal stairs, we reach the hatch to the upper level without disturbing any bats. Jessica helps me shove the wooden attic like door open.

"This place is great," She exclaims as we climb back out into the sunshine.

"You haven't seen anything yet," I tell her then nod off to our right.

She turns spotting the small lake just a few hundred yards out into the woods. "When are you taking me there?" She immediately asks.

"Don't we have a talk to get to," I ask nodding towards a pair of lawn chairs that have been here since my sophomore year.

She nods and takes a seat. "So, you know that I talked to Patrick and I got his version of what is going on between you two. Now I want you to tell me the truth of it all."

"Is there some reason that you think Patrick didn't tell you the truth," I ask.

"Because I don't consider myself a horrible judge of character," She answers simply.

"You don't huh," I ask.

"Nope," She answers while staring out at the lake. "So tell me about this girl in kindergarten."

"Wow, he really went that far back," I ask.

"Yep," She answers.

"Okay so one day at lunch Molly Callahan came up to where I was sitting and told me that she wanted to kiss a boy. It took me a minute to realize that she meant me but she was so matter of fact about it that I agreed. It didn't hurt that she has this curly, flame red hair and this cute splash of freckles across her nose." I tell her.

"She sounds cute," Jessica comments.

"She was probably the cutest girl in class," I add. "Anyway recess starts and Molly makes a beeline right to me, grabs my hand and starts pulling me towards the slide. We didn't make it five steps before Mrs. Roseland grabs me by my shoulder stopping us. She wasn't happy to say the least. So I got in trouble and had to spend the next two months worth of recesses inside practicing writing."

"Aw, that sucks," Jessica says. "You never got to kiss Molly then?"

"I didn't but Patrick did." I answer. "The room I had to spend recess in had a window that overlooked the playground. The next day I watched him take Molly behind the slide and kiss her. Looking back, I would swear that he did it just to show me that he could but I know how crazy that sounds."

"Does it," Jessica asks noticing a pattern in Patrick's behavior.

"Does it really matter," I ask. "What do you want to know about next?"

"Well he mentioned something about you sabotaging his science experiment in middle school." She shares and I laugh.

"I wish I had," I tell her. "He still won anyway despite his baking soda volcano not doing anything."

"How did he win if his project didn't do anything?"

"At the last minute the principal decided to bring in different judges for the science fair. One was a car dealership owner, another was a sheriff's deputy and the other was the principal himself."

"Yeah but still even they wouldn't vote for a project that failed, would they," She asks.

"They would when they were all on Patrick's dad's payroll." I tell her.

"No way," Jessica exclaims.

"The dealership guy sold a few cars to Patrick's dad's company a few days after the fair. The deputy ran for sheriff the next year and can you guess who made a major contribution to his campaign?"

"All that just to win a middle school science fair," Jessica asks.

"Science fair winner looks good on college transcripts or so I've been led to believe and the Greene's hate to lose at anything," I tell her then motion towards my injured arm, "in case you couldn't tell."

"You know," Jessica asks looking surprised.

"I have my suspicions but it's not like it takes a genius to figure it out. Patrick probably told Jamie to give me a shot at the end of the game and Jamie, as usual, went a little overboard." I explain.

"You call that "a little overboard," She asks nodding at my sling.

"They didn't break any bones," I point out.

"Not funny," she states.

"It's a little funny," I answer. "So where does that bring us to?"

"Jenny," she answers.

"Of course," I sigh. "What do you want to know about her?"

"The end is all he told me about so I guess that."

"Patrick threw an after prom party last year. Jenny wanted to go to it but I didn't for obvious reasons. She got very insistent about it leading up to prom. I ended up telling her that if it was that important to her then she should go but I wasn't going with her. She dropped it after that or at least she did until we got to prom. Patrick strolled over to us and asked her if she was still coming. It took almost a half a second to tell him yes. I told her to have a good time and I left."

"So do you what happened at the party," Jessica asks.

"The whole school knows what happened," I answer a little angrier than I should. "I've heard that it was game of Truth or Dare that got out of hand but I think that was told to me just to spare my feelings because everyone knows what happens in Truth or Dare doesn't really count."

"Sarcasm suits you," She points out.

"It's been a good defense mechanism for me over the years." I tell her then go on with the story. "We officially broke up though I considered us broken up when she left the prom with Patrick instead of me. I spent the next month of school being the butt of about a million jokes and everyone whispering behind my back. Sometimes I think Jenny had the right idea about changing schools."