New Girl on Campus Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa makes a surprising discovery.
4.7k words
4.56
12.8k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaadee
Kaadee
141 Followers

It was 9am Sunday morning when Lisa left her bedroom, red hair sticking up in wild directions, and headed for the bathroom. Halfway through a yawn, she noticed Jessika was already up and making breakfast. She was wearing black pajamas, with cartoon skulls all over them.

"Oh! Good morning Jess," Lisa said, "Look, about last night..."

"What about last night?" said Jess, not turning her head, "You want one egg or two?"

"Uh. Nevermind," said Lisa, awkwardly, "One please."

"She didn't get in until gone 1am," thought Lisa, entering the bathroom, "And she's fresh as a daisy. Wish I could do that."

Lisa stood under the shower, hot water streaming down her naked body. As she lathered up, she reflected about something said yesterday.

"Amelia called us a happy couple." thought Lisa, "Are we even a couple? In the traditional sense? Obviously we're together for fun and games... and I love Evie a lot..."

Lisa ran shampoo through her hair, and inwardly sighed.

"We haven't even had sex yet," she thought, "I mean, not real sex."

Lisa frowned, as she stepped out of the shower, "Hell, I've not even seen Evie naked, come to think about it! She's seen every inch of me, inside and out..."

"Maybe she's self-conscious," Lisa thought, as she toweled off, "In all our fun, she's not once got me to do anything more than kiss her."

Lisa brushed her teeth as she stared into the mirror, "Or maybe she's worried I won't want to do it with a girl. I should talk to her about this soon. I'd be willing to try, at least!"

By the time Lisa stepped back into the living area, Jess had gone, presumably back to her room. There was a plate with toast and a fried egg on the table, though. Lisa ate it gratefully, and remembered to wash the plate afterwards. It was the least she could do.

She settled down with a text book, trying to absorb the information, but there was something nagging her in the back of the mind. It took another fifteen minutes of unfocused reading to remember what it was. After they released Amelia, where did they put her handcuffs? She couldn't even remember seeing them again after Evie unlocked them. Did Evie put them somewhere?

She sent an enquiring message to Evie about it, and went to look in her room. "I could ask Amelia, too, if Evie doesn't know. They weren't cheap." Lisa thought, looking under the bed hopefully. She opened her drawer of toys, but they weren't there either.

"Maybe Jess saw them..." Lisa thought, frowning. She didn't really want to ask Jessika about it. She liked the girl, but she would rather not involve more people in her and Evie's games. Plus, Jess was quite intimidating, in a benign way. She'd never been rude or threatening, but she had that air about her. At least, she did to Lisa. She knew Jess had pierced nipples, because she'd seen them once after the girl had a shower. Even with all the stuff Lisa had done, she didn't have the guts for such a piercing.

Lisa's phone buzzed, and she checked Evie's response, "Dunno babes. Left them on the floor. Last time I saw them was taking them off Ami. Asked her/roommate?"

Lisa replied to Evie, and sent a message to Amelia. She then stood in front of Jessika's door, hand poised to knock, and stared at it. Then she stared a bit more. As she was about to turn away, it opened.

"Oh. Hello." said Jess, raising her eyebrows, "Can I help?"

"Uh," said Lisa, and lowered her raised hand, "Uh, yeah. I was just wondering if you have seen something of mine. Um."

Jess stared at her quizzically. She stood a good few inches above Lisa, who was taller than average height herself. Lisa moved back a step. "It's like, um, a pair of handcuffs. Two sets, in fact. I think I left them on the floor by my room," Lisa mumbled. She could feel the heat on her face from blushing.

"I haven't seen them," said Jess, her expression not giving anything away, "Sorry."

"That's okay, thanks," Lisa said, not quite meeting her gaze.

"Did you ask that British chick?" said Jess.

"I sent her a message, but she hasn't got back to me," Lisa replied, frowning.

"Could always ask in person," Jess said, "I know where she's staying, if you don't."

"Oh. Really? Are you two friends?" asked Lisa.

"Nah. I sort of know her boyfriend though," said Jess, non-committedly, "She's in the fancy dorms, other side of the park. Number 10 I think."

"Oh. Well, thanks very much, Jess," said Lisa, smiling weakly.

"No probs." said Jessika, and picked up her bag, "I'm off out. See ya later."

-

It was past noon with no response from Amelia before Lisa decided to go and see her. She had even called, but no one picked up. "Is she screening me?" Lisa thought, as she strolled across the grass towards Amelia's dormitory. "Maybe she stole them, and is now avoiding me? Pretty weird thing to do, though..."

Lisa found the room, and knocked on the door. These dorms were one-person, so she knew there wouldn't be a roommate to deal with. There was no response, so she knocked again, and checked the handle. The door wasn't locked, so with some guilty trepidation, Lisa went inside.

The room was twice the size of hers, and tastefully decorated. There were even fresh roses in a vase on the table. "Must be nice having rich parents," thought Lisa, as she looked around. She knew she shouldn't be here, but it was exciting to get a peek into how the other half lived. There was soft music playing from a side room, the door closed. Lisa crept up to it, and gently knocked on the door.

"Is that you, Ben...?" said a voice on the other side. It sounded a bit strained and worried, but it was definitely Amelia.

"No, it's me, Amelia," said Lisa, feeling a bit out of place, "Lisa. Remember, from yesterday?"

"Oh thank goodness!" came the British voice on the other side, "Lisa! Is it just you?"

"Yeah." replied Lisa.

"Come in, quick!" Amelia called out, "And close the door behind you!"

Lisa entered the room, and shut the door behind her. She turned towards the girl and gasped, hand flung to her mouth, "Well, at least I know where my handcuffs went..." she thought.

Amelia was totally naked, except for a blindfold made from a soft scarf. She was lying on the bed, on her back, with her legs bent up past her head. The handcuffs held her wrists spread far apart, the chain laced through the metal bars of the headboard. Each cuff also held one ankle, meaning she had her left hand attached to her left foot, and her right hand attached to her right foot. She could not close her legs due to the cuffs being around the bars, and was well and truly on display. Her ass was wide open, smoothly shaved vagina and puckered butthole being the first thing Lisa saw as she entered.

To top it all off, Amelia had a red rose, thorns cut off, pushed into her anus by the stalk. It stuck out of her like she was an obscene novelty plant pot, and trembled slightly as the girl cringed in embarrassment. "Evie would looove this." thought Lisa, trying not to smile.

"Amelia!" Lisa finally said, "What happened??"

"Um." Amelia started, lamely, "I borrowed your handcuffs."

"I can see that! Did your boyfriend do this?"

"Noo... I did." Amelia said, squirming with discomfort, "As a surprise for him."

Amelia explained. She was to meet her boyfriend Ben for brunch at 10, and she had hoped he would find her in this position when he arrived. She had expected a passionate lovemaking session to follow, with romantic music and roses, as they explored their relationship. He had not turned up.

"You've been like this since 10??" Lisa asked, shocked.

"Just before that. Why, what time is it?" Amelia asked.

"It's past noon!" Lisa cried, "You've been here over two hours!"

"Urgh..." Amelia groaned, "No wonder I'm hungry. Can um, can you let me out now?"

Lisa leaned over and took the girl's blindfold off. Amelia blinked in the light, and focused on her rescuer. "I can't! Evie has the keys to these handcuffs! Why did you put them on without a key?" Lisa said, trying not to stare at the overexposed girl.

"I thought they had a button to release them, or something!" Amelia cried, eyes growing wide, "Where does Evie live?"

"Over an hour away from here!" Lisa exclaimed, and pulled out her phone, "I'll call her now. Umm, do you want me to take this out?" she indicated the rose sticking out of Amelia's butthole. Amelia turned her head and nodded, teary-eyed.

"Tell Evie I'll pay for her gas money," she said, and grunted as Lisa removed the flower, "I'm really sorry you had to see this, Lisa."

"I've seen worse, believe me," she said, with the phone against her ear, "Hello, Evie? You won't believe this, but..."

Lisa explained the situation to her friend, pausing halfway through to wait for Evie to stop laughing. Unfortunately Evie was currently at a family function, and it would be difficult to get away until the evening. She would try to leave sooner, but it wouldn't be easy.

"Nooo, I can't stay here all that time!" Amelia wailed, "Can't she leave now? I can pay!"

"Evie says she'll try her best, but it doesn't look hopeful. I suppose I could go out and get some cutters or something, free you that way." said Lisa, still on the phone.

"Noo, then you'll ruin your cuffs!" Amelia whined, and looked pained, "Look, I know how she's a dominant type. What if... what if I let her take a photo of me like this? Pleeease? I did take a picture of you running around in the nude after all, fair's fair."

Lisa frowned, and explained the unusual request to Evie. There was a pause, before Lisa hung up the phone and said, "Okay, Evie is going to pretend to be ill and leave as soon as possible to bring the keys here. She should be about an hour."

"Oh thank you, thank you!" Amelia cried. Her little butt jiggled as she shifted position to get comfortable. "Could you get my phone please? It's up on that shelf. And my glasses, please."

Lisa got the items, and then pulled a sheet over the bottom end of Amelia. As much as she enjoyed looking at the ludicrous position the girl had got herself in, she felt she should cover her modesty somewhat.

"Thanks..." Amelia said, as Lisa put the glasses on her face, "3453 to unlock the phone. I want to know why Ben didn't show up."

It turns out he had left a voicemail shortly after Amelia had locked the cuffs in place. He just said he had to cancel, was sorry, and hoped to see her tomorrow in class. Amelia sighed.

"He's always cancelling appointments randomly," she said, "I wish he would at least give me some notice."

"You're lucky I turned up when I did," said Lisa, "People may not have missed you until tomorrow, you could have been like this all night!"

Amelia's mouth turned into a perfect o shape, and she stared at Lisa. "Oh my... Everyone would have known about it too, gossip is rampant in a place like this. Uh. You won't tell anyone, will you?"

"Course not." said Lisa, and winked at her, "We subs have got to stick together, right?"

Amelia laughed, despite herself, and said, "It's certainly been interesting to say the least. You were right though, I shouldn't have rushed into things. It's just... when you told me about how you and Evie got together, well it sounded so sweet."

Lisa smiled, "We were unusual, I think. Look, um... I can show you something, if you keep it to yourself, okay?"

Amelia gave a puzzled nod, and Lisa brought up a website on her own phone. "This is that day, when we both realised what the other one liked."

She showed the phone to the bound girl, who peered through her glasses to see a pale young woman, harshly tied. She had degrading, abusive messages written all over her naked body. Severe clamps crushed her nipples and pulled her breasts taut. She wore a dog collar, and there was...

Amelia gasped as the video showed the girl was vaginally impaled on a large, wooden bedpost. She stood straining on her toes to avoid sliding down it any further. Lisa paused the video.

"Oh my goodness, is that you??" Amelia gawped, her mouth open, "You did that to yourself? Didn't it hurt?"

"Yeah," said Lisa, "But in a good way. Evie was filming that without my permission, by the way. She put it online."

"Weren't you angry?" said Amelia, taken aback, "I know your face is censored, but still..."

"No, far from it," said Lisa, her crotch already tingling from the memory, "I was incredibly turned on. I crave that sort of treatment. To be embarrassed, humiliated, abused..."

"Is uh... is everything alright at home?" Amelia asked, cautiously. Lisa chuckled at this.

"Hah, yeah," she said, "Family are lovely, life has been pretty much fine. It's just what I enjoy, I always have. Finding out Evie is the reflection to my desires was like a dream come true."

"Do your family know?" Amelia asked.

"No, and I plan to keep it that way." Lisa said, "We like to keep it private, even when skirting around public exposure. In fact, you're the only other living person who knows, really."

"Living person...?" Amelia said, looking worried.

"Mm. There was an incident." Lisa said, darkly, "We got carried away, weren't careful. I got into some serious trouble which I don't really want to get into. The guy ended up dead though, through his own actions. Mostly."

Amelia looked in horrified awe at Lisa, who was sitting next to her on the bed staring off to one side. "Well, um, remind me not to get on your bad side." she said, grinning nervously.

"It's Evie you should watch out for," Lisa said, winking, "Anyway. Are you going to be okay there for another hour?"

"Legs are getting tired, but it's not that bad." said Amelia, wiggling her feet, "I'm pretty flexible, I used to do gymnastics at school."

"You want something to eat?" said Lisa.

"Thanks, but I can wait," Amelia replied, and then squirmed a little, "But, um..."

"What?"

"I'm bursting to go!" Amelia cried, "I have been desperate for a wee for the last hour, I don't know how much longer I can hold it!"

"Ack! Are you sure it can't wait?" Lisa asked, looking worried.

"I don't think so, Lisa!" Amelia said through gritted teeth.

"Okay uh, hang on!" Lisa dashed out of the room, and returned shortly with a towel and a large, empty, orange juice bottle. She had dug it out of Amelia's recycling trash. She pulled back the sheets, exposing Amelia's obscenely spread ass again, and pushed a pillow under her hips.

"Agh! Careful!" she said, as her pelvis was pushed even more towards her. Lisa placed the towel down across her tummy, and held the spout of the bottle up to her shaved vulva.

"Do you mind if I touch?" Lisa asked, and Amelia shook her head. Lisa parted her pussy lips gently, and held the bottle as close to her peehole as she could.

"Okay, aim like you're trying to pee in your mouth." Lisa said to the nude girl, "I'll catch as much as I can."

Amelia, with a strained expression, finally released her bladder. It trickled down her front, hitting the towel. She squeaked, and squeezed more so a solid jet of liquid came out, which Lisa caught in the bottle.

"That's it," said Lisa, as the container slowly filled, "Heh, sometimes life would be easier as a guy, huh? I could have just pushed the whole thing into the bottle!"

Amelia shivered as the last few drops were squeezed out, and Lisa patted her down with the towel.

"Thanks, Lisa." said Amelia, her face flushed. Lisa capped the bottle and put it on the bedside table, then threw the towel into the laundry hamper.

"Feel better?" said Lisa.

"Yeaah... a lot better." said Amelia, not meeting Lisa's eye, "Hey, um, how long left until she's here? I hope I haven't ruined your plans for today."

"About quarter of an hour, if she isn't late." said Lisa, shrugging, "And I was only going to study today."

"Ohh. Um, as we're waiting," said Amelia, looking anxious, then turning to look at Lisa, "Could I watch that video of you again?"

Lisa looked surprised, "Really? You, uh, liked it then?" she said.

"It was... interesting," said Amelia, non-committedly, "It's hard to imagine that it's you, you know?"

"Yeah, even I feel that way, sometimes," Lisa said, "It's sometimes like... like there is a me who is Lisa who you see now. Then there's a second me, who loves doing stuff like this."

Lisa holds the phone down to the bound girl, showing the video of her squirming while impaled on the thick pole, and squealing as someone offscreen tugs at her crushed nipples. Amelia stared at the screen in open-mouthed fascination.

"I have other ones, too," Lisa said, sitting down on the bed, "If you're interested."

-

"So how much money did you make?" said Amelia, from the spread and helpless position she had been in for the last three hours. Lisa thought for a moment.

"Maybe five thousand," said Lisa, "Over two months. We split it fifty-fifty, but Evie insisted on giving me a share of her's to help me get started here. Not a fortune, but not too bad."

"Ooo, that's pretty good," said Amelia, raising her eyebrows, "My dad has always paid for everything... I think he hopes I'll learn to be more self-sufficient by sending me here."

"Hah, well, I didn't pay for all this just through the videos," said Lisa, as her phone pinged. She looked down at it, "I got a loan, and my parents helped out. That's Evie, she's at the door. Hang on."

As Amelia cringed to herself under the sheet that made little difference to her modesty, Lisa headed for the living room. She opened the front door to be greeted by a slightly out of breath Evie, who was smirking and spinning a keyring on her finger.

"Cheers, love!" Evie said, in a terrible Cockney accent, "The cavalry's here!"

"Hi Eves. Thank you so much for coming, again!" said Lisa, hugging her friend.

"Come on then," said Evie, "Let's see the damage. Where's Princess?"

Lisa led her through to the bedroom, and when Evie saw the cuffed arms and legs sticking out from under the sheet she snorted in laughter.

"Oh Ami," Evie said, biting her lip to avoid laughing, "What a mess."

"Yeaah..." said Amelia, blushing hotly, "Sorry about this."

"Can I see?" Evie said, holding the edge of the sheet. Amelia nodded.

With a quick tug, Evie unveiled the bound girl, her ass in the air, spread lewdly for all to see. Evie grinned at the sight, taking in all the details. Amelia squirmed under her gaze.

"You look amazing!" said Evie, checking out every angle.

"Thanks..?" Amelia said, looking incredulous. Lisa felt a tiny pang of jealousy, but stayed silent.

"You've been like this for over three hours?" Evie asked, "That's pretty impressive. Does it hurt?"

"It's starting to, but not too bad." Amelia replied, "Can you take your pictures now?"

"Oh yes!" Evie said, excited, "Want your face covered?"

"Yes please..."

They took off Amelia's glasses, then wrapped the scarf around her head. This left her face covered to Evie's satisfaction. Evie took a few shots of the girl in her humiliating pose, before nodding to Lisa.

"Lissie, why don't you get on the bed, pretend to lick her out. That'll look great!" Evie said.

"Uh, hang on..." stammered Amelia, muffled a little under the scarf.

"Evie!" Lisa scolded, "I think you're getting carried away."

"She won't touch you!" Evie went on, "She'll just be near you, for the picture."

"Well... I suppose." conceded Amelia.

"See? She's fine with it," Evie said, "Get in there, Lissie."

Lisa didn't look convinced. She had never got quite so close to any other woman's most personal area. She had expected her first time trying anything like this to be with Evie. Lisa turned to look at her, and she gave a cheerful thumbs up while holding the camera ready. Sighing, Lisa turned back and crawled towards the bound Amelia, who was breathing a little faster now.

Lisa stuck her tongue out so it was a fraction of an inch away from Amelia's pussy. The girl was glistening wet, and Lisa could smell her this close. It was quite a pleasant scent. Evie snapped some shots, and close ups, then gently pushed the back of Lisa's head. Lisa wasn't expecting it, so her tongue lapped fleetingly against Amelia's wet vagina, and the bound girl squeaked in surprise.

Kaadee
Kaadee
141 Followers
12